Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Demonology with Ruel (class closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:25 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
Race: Nekojin (cat demon)
Gender/Orientation/Status: Male/Gay/Single
Outfit: Black jeans, sneakers and an open leather jacket
Health: Great
Extra: A Celtic Knot tattoo that runs around his right upper-arm like a band.
With: -
Where: - ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

A hint of surprise crept over Matt's face when Ruel dismissed him so early. Or rather voluntarily dismissal. That was one quick class in his opinion. But then again perhaps with gaining up on the other students, he had just not kept an eye on time. Nonetheless it was tempting to leave early. He could perhaps relax a little before starting the research into finding common languages among Faun. "What brought you here, Mr. Rootzky?" he asked first though. The nekojin was curious. Nonetheless he also wrote down a few plans for finding languages on the paper Ruel had handed him. The man did say he would need it for recording purposes. It was clear he was listening to the other however.

Dorm&Profile: Matt Yarn/Dorm #11

Genkawolf

-

[color=#8585ad]""[/color]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:34 am
User Image

There was one thing that Chris noticed the school had been greatly lacking lately. People. Where were all the students and the teachers? They didn't just abandon the place did they? What kind of school had no disciplinary staff in tow? You cannot have a school without teachers, let alone students to actually learn.He was confused about this, and as he was passing a classroom door, he heard voices. Blinking, the young man stopped and peaked through the classroom's door window. From where he was, he could see that it was a demonology class. At this, the demon in him stirred and made him eager to open the door. After giving a soft knock,Chris opens the door and sticks his head inside, looking to see if he had imagined the voices, but it turns out that he had not. There were people here.

Stepping into the room completely, Chris cleared his throat softly and bowed his head. Was he even supposed to be here? Would he get yelled at for intruding?
"Forgive me for bothering, but I was curious about your demonology class? I have a peculiar question for you as well if I may ask?"

Wearing: white coat, lilac dress shirt, dark blue tie, dark blue pants, black shoes and a purple scarf.
Thoughts:I wonder if they have any information
Out Of Cosmos:

User Image

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:58 am
User Image
"I was offered a job here because the previous teacher didn't show up for his classes and I happened work long enough at my previous teaching job and with my lack of fondness for teens I took a chance. This school has obviously seen fuller days" Ruel answered Matt and sighed afterwards. Turns his gaze to the classroom door when he hears the knock. He was half expecting to be someone he is familiar with or the currently absent students. Tilt slightly seeing it was a student he hadn't seen before in this classroom. "Sure, ask away" he replied to the request.

Kaiten Jiron
tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:18 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
Race: Nekojin (cat demon)
Extra: A Celtic Knot tattoo that runs around his right upper-arm like a band.
With: Mr. Rootzky, Chris
Where: Demonology Class ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Matt wasn't sure if he would receive a reply to his question. It was kind of personal possibly. Much to his surprise however he was given the answer and he nodded. "I can confirm the teacher suddenly disappeared. Kind of odd to just run away from work, but who knows what they were thinking." he replied. Before he could say more however, a soft knock came on the door and his ear twitched slightly before he turned his attention to the door that was opening to reveal a young male in the hallway. Was he a student of Ruel? Whoever they were, other than a glance around the classroom, Matt was pretty much skipped so he didn't bother to keep staring either. Instead he turned back to his list that his teacher had advised him to make. It was not his interest to mingle into something he was obviously not part of. The only sound that now came from him was the sound of the pen writing on the paper to give form to his plan on how to go about Ruel's assignment. It wasn't an easy one, but nor would it be impossible, or Ruel wouldn't give it as homework. The key was to observe him well, or rather his features.

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:50 pm
Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

User Image

Giving a brief look around the room, Chris let himself take in the environment again and the single student inside before returning his attention to the teacher and clearing his throat. Part of him hoped the man knew something, and part of him was afraid to find out what he truly was. It wasn't easy to figure out when neither parents could nor would tell you what you are and what exactly you can do.

Bowing briefly, the young man tries to show a sign of respect and apology for being so sudden and interrupting whatever they were discussing.
"I am very sorry for suddenly asking, and it is okay if you don't know anything about it but...I was wondering...have you ever heard of or met a child of an angel and a demon? I have asked several different people like demons or angels...but they just tell me it is unheard of and vile. To be honest, I would have doubts too if I weren't living proof on the subject..."

Wearing: white coat, lilac dress shirt, dark blue tie, dark blue pants, black shoes and a purple scarf.
Thoughts:I wonder if they have any information
Out Of Cosmos:

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:47 pm
User Image
Ruel's full uninvited attention was on this student and mulls over his memories of the people he has met since he got this job. "Aside from you, I haven't encountered anyone half angel anything at this school and off campus. Not unheard of because I have given private lessons at my last job so their angel parents won't find out they have been learning about their demon half" he answered honestly. "If you do encounter someone who is that half breed at this school, what would you do?" he asked him.

Kaiten Jiron
tiny14xx2

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:37 pm
User Image
Ruel shakes his head a little after having asked the question."Nevermind lost interest. None of my business anyways" he said to the student. "Well, I've waited enough for the regular students to show. Time for my lunch break" he declared. He stood up and pushed his chair in then grabs his lunch bag. "Close the door behind you when you leave. The door is locked on the outside so don't leave anything behind" he said to Matt as he made sure the door will lock on the door by jiggling the doorknob. "Attendance isn't mandatory during the time period of the assignment" he said to Matt then headed down the hall. [exit]

Kaiten Jiron
tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:45 pm
User Image
Ruel unlocked the door to his classroom after coming from his house. He left the door open as he seated himself at his desk after turning on the lights. Didn't his lunch bag this time because he planned on eating out once he delivered his apology letter to Tabi. He had a nice morning so far and hopes it will continue as he got out paper and pen from the drawers of his desk.

Quote:
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:20 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
Race: Irish Nekojin (cat demon)
Extra: A Celtic Knot tattoo that runs around his right upper-arm like a band. Has an Irish accent.
With: Mr. Rootzky
Where: Princeton Academy || Demonology Class
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Matt wandered through the near deserted hallways of the university. It was slightly unnerving for a school to be this empty, with so few students and teachers. Eeriness aside, he did enjoy the calm that came with it. He had spent the passed days to look through books in the library and find others that looked alike their Demonology teacher. It had been a good step towards finding the other's language as they were told. Even if it was homework, Matt had enjoyed researching, as it helped him learn more about the world he originally belonged too. Yet he had not found anything about other Nekojin. A slight sigh escaped him before he stopped at the classroom and looked through the door opening. Seeing Ruel there was a little confusing and he twitched his ears a bit as he wondered but then he knocked on the open door. "Goodmorning Mr. Rootzky." he announced his presence calmly. "Are there any lessons going on at this hour as well? I thought it was later on the day." he admitted. If they were already now, the feline was glad that he happened to pass by the Demonology Classroom.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:07 pm
User Image
Ruel went through a few pages paper as he was trying to write his apology letter, but none of them sounded right to him. "Good day to you, Mr. Yarn" he said before looking at him. "Yes, for whoever shows up this morning" he answered. He got out another sheet of paper to start over on. "How is your progress with the assignment going? Do you think you will need an extension or will you be ready tomorrow?" he asked him. He had asked because he assignment the language homework to him yesterday.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:10 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
Extra: A Celtic Knot tattoo that runs around his right upper-arm like a band. Has an Irish accent.
With: Mr. Rootsky
Where: Princeton Academy || Demonology Class
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Matt waited until he was acknowledged before he walked into the classroom as he listened to the teacher's answer. "I see. So just open for any who would wish to join. For a moment I thought I missed a class nearly." he admitted before stopping on a respectful distance. When he was asked about the assignment, the feline tilted his head slightly as he thought about it and then nodded. "I think I found the right language, I am just trying to learn a sentence or two as per request. I don't think I need an extension." he replied and smiled a bit. It went pretty well in his opinion. It was just the matter of learning a few sentences and remembering now.

-

-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:57 pm
User Image
Ruel chuckled a little, "If you came here after lunch time then yes, you would have missed class" he replied. With the inconsistency of attendance of students being present for class he stopped caring especially when giving a detention to a has no effect when the reason for it keeps repeating. Thrown out the nicknames at this point because it felt like they lost their meaning to him. "Enough confidence in yourself in waiting to the tomorrow to try it out?" he asked him.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:15 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
With: Mr. Navy
Where: Princeton Academy || Social Studies Class
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Matt listened a bit before he tilted his head, his ears betraying a slight confusion. "How do you mean that Mr. Rootzky? If I feel confident for tomorrow's test?" he asked, to make sure he heard correctly. The last sentence had been a little confusing. "If so...then ye I think I'm confident enough I found the right language. I am just making sure to learn the sentences well so I don't mess them up when it comes to actually speaking them." he added and smiled.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:26 pm
User Image
Ruel set his pen down giving his student his full attention as he listens to him. "As you have worded it. Have you practice enough, its a no or yes question and also any other answer would suffice, Mr. Yarn" he answered. "And there you go. The basics is all you need to know and written report about the whole process" he said to him. "As for today's lessons I'm open for suggestions".

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:39 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
With: Mr. Navy
Where: Princeton Academy || Social Studies Class
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Matt chuckled a bit and nodded. So he had understood correctly then. "I look forward to testing my theory. But I know better than to head in to soon. I will be sure to know my sentences by tomorrow's test. Now let's hope it is the right language." he spoke. Hearing the other speak about today's class, made him think for a moment. "Well, how about a main class about different races? Surely there a lot of different types of us." Sure Matt would love to call for a class about his species, as he lacked that knowledge by their early leave from the tribe, he didn't really want to control an entire lesson. That was not for him to decide after all. But he could advice.

Genkawolf

-

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items