Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:44 am
User Image

Times were incredibly busy - she found herself in many places at once, more often than not trying to accomplish her goals. Today, she had decided, would be a day of peace. Perhaps she could talk around, find new friends? Those friends could help her? The blue lioness smiled at the thoughts, everything was going so smoothly that this would all be a bonus.

These were her first thoughts as she woke and stretched within her den. Every waking moment was dedicated to thinking about her future, a day off would be no different. Zjarri`fol, freshly stretched a little more awake, strolled from her den and into the days light. The sun beat down upon their home and she raised her head, breathing in deeply and then softly sighed. Today was a good day, the weather was ideal for some time off the field.

Now it was her time to find someone, seek out a new companion.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:54 pm
User Image Keir shuffled along the rocky coast, his golden eyes tracking the movement of something in the surf. He was pretty sure it was a seal, but it was hard to tell as it wasn't coming to the surface often. He finally reached a sharp drop off that he couldn't cross and he watched the creature swim on, not at all noticing that he had been left behind. The dark male sighed softly and turned away from the sea, discouraged. Curiosity was a wonderful trait to possess, but it drove him a bit mad sometimes when there was nothing new to see or do. It was part of the reason he wanted to become a Reaver - he didn't want glory or trinkets, he wanted knowledge and understanding.

Turning his paws back to the pride, he walked along in silence. He was so caught up in his thoughts of how to become a Reaver that he didn't notice a blue lioness coming his way from an angle that kept him in her blind spot. It wasn't until he bumped into her that he blinked and looked up from the ground.

"Terribly sorry. Wasn't paying attention," he said, apologizing quickly.

Greenie EA

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:24 am
In truth the blue lioness hadn't been paying much attention herself anyway and so when the lion that bumped into her apologized she immediately brushed it off with an apology of her own. "You and me both." The smile that touched her lips also shined in her eyes. Such an innocent interaction and yet it was the interaction she needed. Zjarri felt weary and had had so many expectations of herself that she could feel her body being pushed to it's limits. This was what she needed.

"What was distracting you, if you don't mind me asking?"

Curiosity was an ever living creature within her mind - nothing in comparison to what she might learn about her new companion, but it still pushed her to do things she'd normally question. It was then that she noticed the cliff side, she hadn't realized just how far she had wandered from home. It was almost a little nerve wracking to think that her mind had taken her that much.

Leaving that worry aside for a moment wouldn't hurt anyone so instead she turned her attention back to the black male.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:26 pm
Keir nodded slightly as the lioness forgave him, excusing herself as well. It seemed they had both been in another world and walking. Her question made him glance back to the sea, a small smile on his face.

"My near constant thought process of how to get into a Viking group," he admitted as he glanced back at the female, golden eyes settling on pink. "I've found it quite a challenge to find a spot in one to become a Reaver. None of the Captains seem to think I'll be an asset to their Vikings."

Which was dumb, he felt. He was big and strong, he could fight. It wasn't as if he hadn't been raised as all Stormborn cubs were. He just would be more interested in chatting with someone they came across than trying to fight them or take them as a Thrall.

Greenie EA

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:02 pm
That small smile. She was sure she would never forget it for as long as she lived. At that moment the blue lioness was reminded to enjoy the little things, it warmed her heart. His words broke her from her moment and she was suddenly caught off guard.

Before responding Zjarri made a dramatic show of doing a once over on Keir. In all seriousness she couldn't imagine what the Captains had been thinking to over look such a promising candidate. Though she wasn't a Captain yet herself she decided to handle this in a way that perhaps a real Captain would as best she could, perhaps with a little silliness.

"Well. One day I am going to be a Captain." The blue lioness began her spiel. "When..." The focus on that word was hard to miss - she was certain it wouldn't be an 'if'. "When I become Captain, what would you have to offer as a crew member?"

Serious as her tone may have been, she was wearing a fairly large smile. Through the whole thing she had a lot of pride shining in her eyes.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:27 pm
The blue lioness' obvious surprise at his predicament made him feel a bit better - at least someone didn't turn him away just because of his demeanor! His ears perked up at the mention of her becoming a Captain some day and he quickly held his head up a bit higher to make sure he came off as honest and impressive.

"Knowledge. I want to explore and learn all I can about the surrounding lands, the creatures that live there, anything and everything I can. I would be more than happy to be a walking information bank for you. Oh, and I suppose I can fight," he added with a tiny smile. "I'm fairly good at sparring but I've yet to be in a real battle, but I promise my loyalty is thick and my courage is strong."

Greenie EA

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:30 pm
"Color me impressed."

She mused happily, but large grins aside she was actually really impressed with the males credentials. Sure they appeared to be merely promises, but he stood with such confidence that she wasn't sure how she couldn't believe him. It was at least worth a try - she was more than willing to give that to him.

"Well Keir, you appear to have everything I don't have yet." Zjarri was of course referring to her battle worn lioness she had. Thoughts turned to the aggressive looking lioness that had recently joined her on one of her Vikings. The lioness had appeared as ruthless and fearless. Brains would be an incredible asset.

The blue lioness stood, more to stretch herself then anything, but it also made her appear bigger as well. Though it was notable that she still wasn't an incredibly large lioness. "With that being said I'd love if you joined me on my next Viking, perhaps see you in action?" She wasn't sure if this was pushing to far, she was sure the Captain wouldn't have an issue with this, not at all an d so the decision was left up to the male before her.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:38 pm
Keir's heart skipped a beat in hopefulness as Zjarri pulled herself up a bit more. This lioness had the ambition of becoming a Captain, something that exceeded his own dreams, but the fact that she had asked him what he might bring to her future crew had him waiting on the edge of his toes. Could she be asking him to join her?

And then she did it. It was everything he could do to keep himself from running around in circles like a cub in excitement. Instead the normally bland-faced lion smiled and nodded, keeping his eagerness within him. Well, for the most part.

"I would be honored to go Viking with you," he said, bowing his head in thanks. "I can't promise I'll be anything wonderful as it will be my first time, but I can promise I will improve with every venture out."

Mysses

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:48 pm
She was beaming, this moment that was shared between the two of them was perhaps the closest to a bond she had ever truly had. Friendship was becoming a familiar thing, even if they came in the shape of alliances at times.

Zjarri could almost feel the mood change between the pair of them as he accepted her proposal to join her. There was some light and fluffy, she almost felt giddy with the happiness that emanated from her companion. It was an incredible feeling.

"Don't worry." She smiled warmly. "You should have seen me, I made good face, but was shaking in my pelt." The blue lioness let out a giggle, completely shattering whatever stoicness she was attempting to keep. The girly side showed quite vibrantly with her companion.

"I'm so excited you've agreed, it'll be nice to have someone like you around. To have more of a conversation with."

The honest statement humbled her a moment. She thought of her noisy 'friends'. They were rambunctious, in a cruel way. It would take getting used to, she was sure, but she didn't have to like it.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:02 pm
Keir's smile became a bit easier as his companion giggled a bit at the memory of her first Viking. Oh, he was certain he'd be nervous beyond a doubt, but hopefully with his new friend there it wouldn't be so bad.

"I'm glad you're aiming to be a Captain. It's nice to know there's some leaders out there that don't just value brute strength." He knew agreeing to be a Reaver in a group before actually going out with the Captain was a bit foolish, but there was something about this female that hit the right note within him. He knew that he could trust her to make wise and just decisions and to command the respect of the Reavers she would one day control.

He nodded in the direction they had both been walking in when they bumped together, indicating they should continue. They could keep talking as they walked to get to know one another a bit better before this whole Viking took shape.

FIN  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out