Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
First Rumblings Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:10 pm
Rhyme woke up in the morning with a mission message in her SNAG. "Devon Corp...? Oh...Well, that's interesting." She changes into her gear and grabs her pokemon, taking a moment to sort who was coming and who was not.

Once outside, she brings out Aria and hops on her back, the Altaria taking off. The flight doesn't take them too long--or she just doesn't notice--but she ends up reading the details on the way to spend the time, wearing the rest of her machine under her sweater sleeve just in case.

The...receptionist at the front of the Corps building seems quite surprised at the pink hybrid cheerily coming in with a Mudkip in tow, but she's sent up after being polite, wondering what the researchers wanted with the SNAGEM team itself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:17 pm
"Rhyme my dear! I heard so much about you!" Mr. Stone greeted Rhyme as she entered his office. The white haired man would rise from his desk and walk to the other side, pulling a chair out for Rhyme to sit in. Once seated he would walk back around to his side of the desk and sit down. "Did you make it fine? I hope no one bothered you downstairs." He said with a laugh. "Any who, you know my name now I'm sure, Joseph Stone. As you can guess I have a hobby of collecting rare stones and gems like my son. My team has recently discovered that one of the greatest prizes in the mineral world has possibly been found, one of which you're familiar with. A Zapdos Heart." He said with a wide smile.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:26 pm
"It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Mister Stone." She's greeted cordially, and she nods, tail pulling around to her lap when she sits down. Shibuya sits at her feet, resting her little head on her shoe. "We made it fairly well, actually. Weather was well...your receptionist had quite the expression upon initial glance but it is okay. I'm sure I'm not a common sight around town...or here at Devon." She only talks when given the space to, listening to him speak. Though there's a glint in her eye at mention of the Zapdos Heart. "Oh yes...I am familiar with it, sir. It was quite a find..." Though that wasn't why she was here, was it? As far as she knew the stone was nonnegotiable...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:36 pm
"Yes, I hear it was. Now what if I told you another was found?" He said, his smile never leaving his face. "In the Kalos region in fact, and no one has an idea that it's there. However there is one problem, my team only know of the area where it might be, not precisely where it is. That's why I brought you here. See where I'm going with this? I wondering if you could help them find and verify the stone."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:41 pm
Breath catches; another heart? Rhyme's eyes widen a little bit more, blinking owlishly to the man whose still grinning. "I didn't..I'll be honest, the first one we found was so coincidental...another to be found sounds like a dream come true. B-but I'd be so honored to help you and your team find it." Perhaps this was another of the tests from Thundurus; to let the Pokemon side of her out, and aid in the search. "I don't think it'd be much trouble at all..."

Shibuya yawns, stares up at, blinking little Mudkip eyes at.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:53 pm
"Splendid! The team leaves immediately! They should be prepared to leave right away." Wait what? He planned for Rhyme to accept, what if she declined? "You and two other Devon employees will leave for Kalos. There is some sensitive gear you'll be taking with you so I can't afford to have you all teleported to Kalos and risk it being damaged. I have a ship chartered to take you and the others to Kalos, it's waiting in Slateport City dock. Also, here, half now and half later." He said, sliding Rhyme a check with a very large number on it. Cha-ching.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:09 pm
"I-immediately? Oh, I-I wish I had come sooner then." Rhyme gets to her feet, just the slightest bit confused. He had planned for her to say yes, hadn't he? Shibuya is recalled to her Pokeball, and she nods; that doesn't sound too bad, and she understands the situations gravity...especially about that equipment. "I understand. I'll be off to Slateport...relatively shortly, then."

She blinks when presented the check...and has to stare at it briefly before bowing respectfully and departing the premise.

The check is deposited immediately in town to keep it safe--not a good thing to lose so much of that!--and Aria is once again called upon to fly over the short distance to town. After checking into Slateport and healing her pokemon, she treks over to the dock, looking for the...presumably classic-looking Devon employees.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:27 pm
Once Rhyme made it to the docks she would find two very lost looking individuals dressed in casual clothes except their t-shirts sported Devon Corp logos. Obviously these were the employees she was looking for and now it was apparent that they weren't lost, just looking for her.

"Think she said yes?" The young blond man asked.

"She had to. You read her profile, she almost has an addiction to Electric Gems. Kind of strange." The brunette woman replied.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:20 pm
Well...they looked lost, definitely. Without Pokemon to stay by her side this time she takes a breath, walks towards them (as the Devon logo was quite easy to spot once in visible range!), then stops.

Ears peeking out of her beanie twitch a few times, and the retort is already upon her lips before it connects: Perhaps, just maybe, the group was rubbing on her.

"W...well, being an Electric-type hybrid kinda doesn't help..." She admits, voice softer than the bite it's supposed to give. Some things just don't change.

The Pachirisu hybrid puts her hands behind her back, staring up towards the other two. "I think you two are the scientists I'm going to be helping...right? My name's Rhyme. Its nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:26 pm
"Oh! Uh, I didn't mean anything by it." The woman said, embarrassed that Rhyme heard her. "I'm Gretel, this is Hans. Yes, before you say anything it is funny that we work together. And no we haven't seen any witches." Gretel said to Rhyme. It was funny though.

"Like she said, I'm Hans. Hard to believe that it was just the work of a computer that paired us together, huh?" Hans said with a laugh. I bet a computer programmer somewhere was laughing.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:50 pm
"I think its really interesting.." She's reminded of home, and shakes her head briefly before looking towards the ship. "Well, we were paired for a reason....so lets get to it! To...a really interesting adventure!" With a smile, she puts her hand on her bell and heads into the dock.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:00 pm
With a nod from the both of them they would lead Rhyme onto their ship, eventually finding a nice room for the three of them to settle into and have a little lunch while the ship set off.

-----

The next day their ship would arrive in Kalos, docking in Coumarine City. After getting their things together the group would disembark, Hans having his Swampert lug around their equipment on its back. The mudfish didn't seem to mind, it could carry around more than this in fact.

"Okay, the Zapdos Heart is suppose to be somewhere in Terminus Cave. Ever been there?" Gretel asks Rhyme as they walk through Coumarine City.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:09 pm
She follows in nervous excitement, prepared mentally for the journey ahead.

~

The girl surprises herself by the way the ship lands the next day. She even had a good sleep too, lulled by the hum of the machinery. "I have a Mudkip..." She trails, eyes wide. Soon Shibuya could turn into that. How /strong/.

A pause, Gretel talking to her as they walk through the city. "I don't think so..." She murmurs, but she follows anyway, tucking her hair behind her ear. "I know I have heard of it, though. Can you give me more detail into what you found so far?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:18 pm
"Nothing outside of massive energy readings that are extremely similar to those given off by Electric Gems just on a greater scale. They are off the charts and thus gives us plenty of reason to believe it's a Zapdos Heart." Hans explained to Rhyme.

The group would eventually make it to the southern gate of the city, passing through it and entering the Lumiose Badlands on the other side. "Careful out here, according to the traveler's guide I read on Kalos the badlands are filled with aggressive wild Pokemon that chase you down." Gretel spoke up as they traveled through the desolate wasteland. "By the way, once we get to Lumiose City we'll catch a ride to Terminus Cave, hopefully."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:35 pm
She's lucky she's brought her Tyrannitar with her. She goes into her pack for a pair of goggles, tossing them on over her eyes. Despite her abilities the wind does sting a bit and she'd better be more prepared than less. "That makes sense." She answers, remembering her contact with the first Heart....and she blames the first for the good feelings the first time, after all. "So that means we trek forwards...but stay close together. Separate we are little...and if I have to I'll bring out one of my best pokemon for this weather and we'll be able to get some protection for your Swampert..."  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff