Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:55 am
User Image

Suoh was annoyed. How could he have left an old lioness best him in a duel. He had taken a few days to get himself steady and recuperate from his fight before he would try again. Hopefully this time he'd win and not have to wait just past the border to get back in. Another challenger would be around for him to ask for another duel.

The Firekin. He had been traveling on his way here for some time and he wasn't going to give up on himself now. He was stronger than that and he knew it. If he didn't win this, which he had confidence he would, he'd try again until he was. Determined he started for the pride again.

Kimaria

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:52 am
User Image

"Cheer up," a voice called out from across the sands, "it might never happen."

A lioness rose up from the gold, sand streaming down her sides from where the wind had blown it across her back. The sun was not yet hot enough to be a both but judging from the angle of the sun, it wouldn't be too long. The tall rocks here offered a welcome shade, cooling the sand that she had allowed to part bury her until the moment Suoh had come along, stirring the grains with the thud of his purposeful paws.

"Let me guess. You seek membership amongst the Motoujamii?" She was grinning, already knowing she was right. "It's your lucky day, then. I'm willing to test your skills."

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

DavyJnah generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:01 pm
"I am seeking membership. " The male responded to the beauty who rose from the sands. She was pretty but pretty didn't mean that he wouldn't try to best her in a battle to get into the pride and he felt good about this fight this time. As if maybe a greater power was on his side. "I'm hope your ready to face me." He was close enough now that he could get a good swipe in.

His claw came up, at first the claws were sheathed until the last moment where he unsheathed them and went to slap her on the side of her body. She had a pretty face, no need to damage it. Although that design was also quite gorgeous as well. Though this was a duel and she'd learn that not even a pretty face would stop him from trying to get into this pride. Maybe after they could have words.

Kimaria

Kimaria generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:16 pm
total: 3

She laughed, rolling her shoulders and squaring her stance upon the sand. She had been taught from a young age that confidence was everything and you would be hard pressed to find any self-doubt in her heart - even when facing off against a large male. "I'm ready."

He moved quick for a male, though, and his attack landed true, leaving with it a sting of pain that had her hissing with her exhaled breath. She danced away as best as she could, always using her agility to her advantage across the unsteady terrain.

"Watch those claws!" She replied, "no need to spill blood over such a challenge, else you'll be dragging me back to the pridelands in the heat - and no one wants that, trust me." Another laugh burst forth, the adrenaline flooding through her as she feinted left and then right. Without warning, she dived forwards, stretching out to give him a hard cuff across the jaw.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:23 pm
He hadn't expected to land the hit and was now a bit cautious of his paws. She was right, no need to use anything but sheathed paws against her. This was not a duel to the death. Though the cuff to the jaw made him give a growl in pain. Good hit.

This time he went to tackle her as he lunged at her, trying to knock her back and successfully feeling him slam into her body. This felt like it was going much better than the last duel he had had.

Kimaria
Total: 6

Kimaria generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:33 pm
total: 3+1

Ok. So he had talent.

The breath left her lungs with a whoosh and the world tilted as she was knocked from her feet, feeling sand rasp against her side where she landed. She reeled, flailing, and then with a startled growl, rolled across the sand in an attempt to evade any follow up he might be making. Stay on the move, she told herself. Keep moving!

She tasted sand, twisted again and raised a paw to fend him off.

Her paw met only air.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:40 pm
He had knocked the wind out of her! Oh he felt so giddy at this point as he dodge her attack as she swung at him again. No way did he want her to be able to hit him now, not when he was on a roll! He bared his fangs and lashed out with another paw to cuff her right in the jaw. An attack she had given him just moments before. He was strong and he was going to prove that to every single Firekin he was going to meet.

Kimaria
Total: 9

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:46 pm
total: 3+1+3

His hit landed, her jaw throbbing from the blow. She set her teeth - tasting sand once again - and scrabbled backwards, kicking up so much sand that it was surprising she didn't get any more in her mouth. Still, with all the hardcore fighting she hadn't been able to get in any more fighting talk - and at this point that was her only true regret.

Being beaten was a little annoying, but there was no real shame in it during one of these challenges. She was being bested, but it just meant that the Firekin gained another great fighter - and how good he was, too!

With a roar, she pushed off of firmer sand and threw herself at him, seeming to be done with finesse and dancing - it hadn't gotten her very far after all.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

DavyJnah generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:50 pm
He roared out as he was thrown to the ground. The female was tough and he liked that. Though he felt that she was almost going easy on him for a moment before he felt the wind knocked from his lungs. Wrestling with her there he tried to escape, kicking back at her to roll out from underneath her weight.

Kimaria
Total: 11

Kimaria generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:38 pm
total: 3+1+3+2

His attempt at warding her off was partially successful and, grinning maniacally, she gathered her paws beneath her and stepped backwards, angling to circle around him as if she were trying to bait prey into a panicked run. She paused, swiped a sandy paw across the side of her muzzle and puffed out a breath.

"Well, well, well, this I did not expect! Ha, you're quicker than you look."

Flicking her tail, she pinned back her ears and lifted her head - all proud and goading. "Is it over or do you have anything left?"

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

DavyJnah generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:36 pm
The male licked his maw as his own ears pinned to his head as he snarled at the other. He was honestly surprised himself at how he was handling this whole thing.

When she asked if that was it, he lunged at her. "Final hit!" He snarled out at her.

Kimaria
Total: 13

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:02 am
total: 3+1+3+2+3 = 12

His attack was glancing and, with a smirk, she turned her dodge into an elegant spin, kicking up a spray of sand that blew across her back and off of her shoulder. "Too hasty!" She warned, setting her hind paws and launching herself at him, landing a hard blow against his hindquarters.

She grinned then, exhaling loudly and drew to a halt.

"It is done. I say this has gone on long enough. You were a fine combatant. You've proved your worth, I should think." Her head tilted, taking a proper look at him now that the challenge was done. "I don't think we parted with our names before. I'm Nuraya, a soldier of the Motoujamii. Nice to meet you."

DavyJnah

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:34 am
As she landed the blow he went down but gave her a wicked grin. What a good fight that made his blood yearn for more, maybe not so much fighting but training to be better and better than he was now.

He panted for a moment, the heat was creeping in and after that duel he needed just a bit of time to recover. When he did, the male stood up on all his paws before giving her a bow.

"Suoh." The male said, "I am glad to have had the chance to prove myself to the Firekin." He wouldn't say he flopped on his first duel, but it had been a learning experience and he was at least glad the elder female had given him the lesson. "Glad to be one of the pride."

He was ready to get to his new home and prove himself even more!

Kimaria
I think we can end it with either this post or yours.

[IC] Motoujamii Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games