Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:33 pm
DavyJnah

User Image

He'd been utterly miserable since his defeat at the paws of the green lioness. Calder didn't even know her name, but she still seemed to haunt him. He had the worst luck with askoruns, maybe he'd stop and stick of viking. That was something he understood well. The green male made an unpleasant grimace of distaste.

Everything seemed to remind him of her! He'd stalked around the pride in a bad mood for most of the morning and scared some thralls with his foul looks. It hadn't helped for long. Did he want to run into her or not? Calder felt his answer would change by the minute. Sure he did, so he could trounce her back. No he didn't for she'd taunt him for his loss. There was something else that was bothering him that he couldn't place a paw on.

Finally he headed back toward his den to think. There was something strange about her. Maybe he could talk to a priestess about it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:43 pm
User Image

She had gotten in and was going on her first Viking soon. Although she had seen a few tasteful males she continued to think about the green male she had bested in the Askorun. A word she was starting to recognize as the challenge into the pride. She had also learned a few new words that she would hold onto. What station she was in now, Freeborn. What she'd be after her first Viking, Reaver. Though she didn't think she'd want to be a Captain, not any time soon anyway. She hoped to bring back a thrall though when she was able to leave in a few days.

That's when she noticed a smell. Familiar. That male who had wanted her to be a thrall and then lost to her. Chuckles rumbled through her body at the thought. What was his name again, she had already forgotten. Hopefully she'd bump into him and get that information again.

Following the scent she stopped right in front of his den. "Hey loser." She smirked at the male.

magnadearel

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:23 pm
DavyJnah

Calder almost groaned as he spotted the green pelt he wanted-didn't want to see. And it was coming towards him! Curse the gods! he growled to himself. Her first two words put him instantly into a bad mood. Why had he thought he'd wanted to see her again? Sheer stupidity!

"Go away b***h." He growled and half bared his canines. "You're not welcomed at my den." Didn't she have anything better to be doing right now?! An alarming thought crossed his mind. Was she stalking him? Calder wanted to flex his claws into the dirt. Whatever, if she was then he'd have to teach her better. So she won once. It was no big deal. He'd had to let others win some time or there'd never be any new blood in the pride other than thralls. He couldn't see himself lowering his status down to mate with a thrall.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:58 pm
The female gave a grunt at his language and when he bared his fangs bared them back. The growl matching his own in the range, even trying to get louder than his. Her own claws unsheathing as she dug them into the ground. Did he mean to fight her again? She'd show her strength again if he did. A good fight was something she liked any time of day.

"This b***h." She snarled at him, "Isn't going anywhere." She didn't go further into his area but she stayed where she was. "I can't remember your name, so I'll just call you loser for now. I'm going on a Viking soon. Just a few days after getting here I'm already starting to make a name for myself."

magnadearel

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:31 pm
DavyJnah

This female utterly baffled him. She didn't get all meek and timid. No! She snarled right back at him. He suddenly had a disturbing noting. "Are you one of those.... types who thinks you're really a male?" Ugh! That was just so weird!

"I didn't bother to remember your name, so I'll just call you b***h for now. Or should it be he-b***h?" Calder couldn't care less she was going on a viking. Despite it was pretty stupid to take a female, but whatever, it wasn't his band. Female should definitely stay at home and mind the cubs and thralls. The green male gave a glare as she didn't come closer, but she didn't go away either.

"I really don't care. I have no idea why you think I would either. Are you trying to thank me for letting you in? You can do that by leaving." Yes it sounded much better if he said he'd let her win on purpose. No male wanted to admit he'd lost.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:16 pm
She instantly stopped snarling at the male and looked at his quizzically when he asked if she thought she was male. Male? Did he seriously just ask that question. "No you half wit I do not think I am male. Though he-b***h sounds hilarious. I just know that I can fight you and win, loser." Oh she wanted to tear at him right now, rake her claws across his face, across his throat. Make it so he wouldn't speak again.

"Are you one of those males who doesn't know his way around a lioness who can keep up with him?" Thank him for letting her in? "So what you're saying is that you lost on purpose then." She rumbled with laughter now, "In a roundabout way you just admitted your loss. So gracious."

This time she stepped towards him, "I'm Curare. Though I'm pretty sure I'm out of your league. I'm a warrior." She bared her fangs at him almost wanting to run up and head butt the male. Not in a way to make him submit but to almost issue another challenge.

magnadearel

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:35 pm
DavyJnah

"I can take you on any time!" He growled the challenge. How had he lost to her?! Maybe he'd find a sympathetic captain and get some tips. Calder wanted to plant her face in the dirt and prove he'd been gracious enough to allow her in to a pride she clearly didn't deserve. "I did not! You just can't appreciate kindness when it's been handed to your sorry a**." He was so totally over her now!

He arched his back and flexed his claws when she stepped closer. "Like I care!" the green male hissed to emphasis. No he didn't care what her name was! And he wondered privately about the second part. "No I'm out of your league. Go hang with the thralls where you belong!"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:45 pm
Despite the insults they were slinging she didn't mind this back and forth. She stopped baring her fangs at him. A strong male was always a good male. "I was joking. But I like your fire, male." The other said as she sat her bottom down and sheathed her claws. "I think you care more than you let on. You're like me in a way. We like fight." The switch just flicked again, this time less rage.

Her mind said he was playing hard to get. Though when he said go hang with the thralls she got up. "I mean if that is what you want me to do." She shrugged at him and started to turn. "Curare." The female stated her name, wondering if he'd even remember it since she had forgotten his.

magnadearel

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:17 pm
DavyJnah

Once again she went from fang to, well not friend, but certainly friendlier. It hadn't sounded like she was joking a moment ago. In fact it had sounded like they were about to have a low-down right in front of his den. Not the usual reaver practice, but fights happened. He was suddenly suspicious of it and her. What were her motives? Calder wasn't sure who to react. She liked his fire? Was she sincere, or making a mockery of him again?

"As if you know me," he blustered. What was she babbling? Clearly she was crazed in the head. He did like to fight, but he wasn't going to tell her that. Her comment was too docile. She'd fought him off to avoid becoming his thrall, and now she'd just said she do it if that's what he wanted? Crazy female. And what was with that strange word? She'd said it twice now. Curare? Maybe that was her name?

"Yeah whatever. I'll see if I remember it."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:41 pm
What was his name? The female was sure that she should have remembered it. She was going to head back to where she had been staying and get ready for her Viking. When she would come back she would meet this this male again... Oh now she recalled his name.

"Calder." The female said his name, it sounded interesting coming off her tongue. "Try to. I'll remember yours."

And she turned to leave. When she came back as a Reaver maybe he'd see her as an equal. Or maybe they'd tear each other apart. Mysteries.

magnadearel

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas