Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:01 pm
User Image

From up in the tree above the water he had a perfect area to watch the animals of the Savannah. Below was a watering hole, probably filled during the rainy season. A season that he didn't so much mind since he did like to stay within the confines of the trees. Here he was not near the trees he loved so much. It wasn't exactly twilight, but it was late afternoon. The heat was not as unbearable as it had been but it was still enough to pant.

That's when he noticed another predator coming by. Still he stayed in the trees, curious as to the newcomer who was approaching.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:21 pm
User ImageCurled up in the tall grasses she stretched her legs out in front of her and stood up. It was around mid-day now and she was feeling the thirst begin to creep into her mouth and throat. Shaking the dust from her pelt she headed towards a spot she had frequented before.

As she moved along she couldn't help but notice someone lurking in one of the trees but she paid them no mind. At least for now. Moving to the waters edge she dipped her head and lapped up the cool water happily. She really just wanted to do nothing but relax today since she had eaten earlier in the morning and taken a nap until just recently.

As she finished quenching her thirst she took the time to just lay down near the water, watching for fish beneath the surface.

DavyJnah

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:08 pm
She was very easy on the eyes and he watched her quietly. It seemed the both of them just wanted to relax for the day. Him in the trees and her by the water. Though maybe he should warn her about the crocodiles he had seen below the waters. They hadn't really bothered anything, they had probably come there during the rains and just chilled but maybe he really should say something.

"Hey." His voice carrying from above in the trees. "Be careful. I saw a croc or two in there. I would not try to go for a dip." A friendly heads up. He'd hope that someone else would do the same for him if he were in this situation.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:58 pm
DavyJnah

Turning her head as he spoke she gave thoughtful consideration to his words. Crocodiles were not something she liked to gamble with and she stood up from her relaxed position and moved closer to the tree in which he lay perched. "Thank you." She said softly as she gazed up towards him. "My name is Sobakasu, what's your name?" She was curious to know the name of her 'savior'.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:05 pm
The male looked cracked a small grin at the beautiful cheetah female. Glad that she wasn't going to try to do anything with the watering hole. Sobakasu. "Gorgeous name." He said aloud, not meaning to. Thankfully she wouldn't see to much of his expression from where he was in the tree. "Akseli." The male returned with his own name.

Maybe he would come down from the tree and be at level with her, but for now he continued to laze in the tree. Giving a giant yawn that he felt even vibrate the limb he was on.

"What brings you to my Savannah?" It really wasn't his but he liked to pretend.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:20 pm
DavyJnah

She caught his comment about her name and gave a small purr in her throat in a pleased manner. The male blended in well to his surroundings so she had to keep her eyes moving to see him better. As he spoke his name she gave a small nod of her head. "A handsome name to fit a handsome stranger." She replied to his earlier comment of her own name. It seemed suiting enough.

Flicking her tail she looked around a moment and moved herself a little further away from the water and closer to the shade of the tree. Though she didn't want to get too close in case the male turned out to not be so friendly. "Thirst. Though I have a strong curiosity for the area's that I'm in and like to get to know them better." She said looking up at him from her spot below him. While it wasn't the most comfortable thing to do, it wasn't so bad.

"You should come down here and join me so I can see you better. Seems only fair since you can see me so clearly." She teased.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:53 pm
The got up from the limb, standing on it now as he eyed her cautiously from above. He knew she could climb to a lower area of the tree but not as high as him. He did not fear the possibility of a fight but he still did not know if she might. Still he decided to go down.

"Plenty of better places around. A few streams as well." He was still cautious of her but why not be on her playing field. "Have you traveled the area very much?" He asked, wondering where she might have adventured off to.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:50 pm
DavyJnah

She was pleased when he climbed down from his perch in the branches and joined her on the ground. "I'm not entirely familiar to this area, but I've seen my fair share of the surrounding areas and nearby prides. At least some of them." She said glancing around again before returning her attention to him. "What about you?"

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:01 pm
"I just came across this area to be honest. I'm usually more towards the jungle but sometimes the good food is out here in the plains. I've been here for a few days just staking out the area." He grinned at the other. "What brings you through this area then? Just doing hunting? Reconnaissance?" He wanted to know everything about this females story and what had brought her out here. Although it really wasn't a stretch that she could just be exploring to get a better grip on the lands about her.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:23 am
DavyJnah

That sounded like a reasonable response in her mind. "The change of venue must be nice for you." She stated as she moved further away from the water and made herself comfortable. She almost laughed at his questions, she wished she was doing interesting things like that, but she wasn't. "I guess Reconnaissance, but for my own personal use." Adding the last part in there she wanted him to be aware she wasn't part of a pride. At least not yet anyway. Everything she did was for herself and nothing more.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:22 pm
A coy smile danced across his features, his light green eyes shining. "Its nice. Would be nicer if I had someone to talk to about the things I see." Slowly, the male headed down from the perch he was upon, taking a few sips of the water. "Personal use huh, sounds like you're looking for somewhere to settle down." He shook his head, "Not me. Not yet anyway. Maybe you wanna come with me? I can help you scout out some areas or something."

If she didn't want to, he'd part right there. If she wanted to, well this could be fun. Get to know her and not be a lonely traveler.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:53 pm
DavyJnah
Finally tagging this back! -sob-

" I appreciate the offer." It did tend to get a little boring when she was on her own for too long and he was easy on the eyes.

"If you just lead the way I'll be more than happy to come along." Standing up she gave her pelt a healthy shake and waited for him to lead the way.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas