Submit

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:34 pm
Kyruie gave Terasu a side glance before giving a grunt of agreement in his throat. It had felt like his brother dragged him there mostly out of some vendetta. Though he wasn't entirely sure why. Perhaps to give him and Sriina more time together? If that was the case ..he kinda ruined his brothers plans by escaping after his rounds in the tournament.

Kyruie felt Tera's fingers in his hair and it made his sleepiness increase ten fold, although he sat up in surprise when Terasu's heated voice spat out wanting to punch his brother in the stomach. Half turning while sitting to look at Terasu Kyruie felt his wide eyes slowly drop and he began to laugh at the mental image of such a small waif of a man trying to punch his burly brother.

"Yes...yes..you do that the next time you see him. I'd love to see his reaction to our charge punching him out of spite."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:54 pm
jayoku

Terasu gave a little huffing sound, "Maybe I will try to do just that." Maybe, maybe not... he wasn't exactly the punching sort. He could always try to set his backside on fire... though at the moment his control over such magic was iffy at best. The idea of doing a 'small' flame wasn't in him, his spells seemed to be a flashy mess. He sighed and continued to stroke Kyruie's hair once more in Tera's place. He would release his hold in a moment, but with the way his heart was thudding it wasn't going to be easy swap yet.

"Well, at least you made it through the whole fiasco in one piece. I think I might be a bit miffed if Ashta got you killed. Bad enough that..." Terasu blinked a couple times then snapped his mouth shut, swallowing back the words that had nearly escaped. No, that though was his own, there was no reason for him to share, not when Kyruie was already claimed in the manner that he was. Instead he just finished lamely with, "It's good that he didn't get you killed or I would have set him aflame."  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:58 pm
Earlier he had felt guilty laying on Tera's lap, after all he was 'spoken' for although it was against his will and he knew how torn up the young man was when it came to that. Terasu on the other hand...well he was tougher and Kyruie could be more bold. It wasn't that he liked one personality more than another, it was more he could press forward his advantage and desires easier with Terasu around.

"Set him on fire...that would be a good way to get him to ran around like a fool." He chuckeled using a hand to prop himself up as he leaned forward to look at Terasu cross expression. "Were you that worried about me being in Oba? I wasn't expecting you to come out...I was trying to be a good boy.." He managed as he leaned in for a kiss.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:09 pm
jayoku

"It would be interesting to see Ashta get his feathers ruffled by something that didn't involve him walking in on the two of us." He wondered if it were even possible for him to get shaken. He was such a serious man after all and the only time he saw him get thrown was the few times that he caught Kyruie and Terasu acting in a manner that wasn't exactly appropriate. That aside he seemed to be very serious, very unflinching. Giving a bit of a sigh he said, "I might consider it though after what he did."

Giving a snort he said, "Why would I be worried about you? It's not as though I like you or anything, idiot." He didn't look at him because he knew that he was lying in this moment. He liked Kyruie... but he was off to get himself married to some woman that wasn't a broken mess with two minds living in one body. She was probably some rich, happy, sane woman that was nothing like Tera and Terasu. At the request for a kiss he just starred down at him, then gave a bit of a chuckle, "Are you getting married? Shouldn't you beg kisses off her?"  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:50 pm
It was odd how Ashta seemed bothered by such a little thing as two men kissing, f course perhaps the fact he was laying on top of Terasu at the time it was more that Ashta was surprised to come upon them in such an intimate position.

Terasu always gave such an offhanded and angry response at his advances and it stung when he was reminded he should be kissing his 'fiance'. Looking crestfallen for an instant before anger took over he looked as if he was going to force himself upon Terasu, he had gone even as far as grabbing hold of his shoulder as if he was going to shake him but...after a moment of his intense grip he let go.

"You sure do know how to ruin the mood." He replied crossly, "I told you it is going to be a loveless marriage. I have no interest in her, kissing or otherwise."

orpheus solon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:29 pm
jayoku

Terasu gave a jolt of surprise as Kyruie was suddenly grabbing hold of him, looking angry himself for a moment, before he seemed to release his tight hold on his shoulder. He gave a sighing sound, teeth grinding together for a moment before he said, "Loveless or not it... I find that it... irks me. All of it... and there is nothing I can do." Not just because it was an arranged marriage that Kyruie was stuck with because his parents deemed it to be so but also because it wasn't as though he were around all that often. Hard to really make a fuss about something when he only got control from time to time.

"Bah... such a pain..." He muttered to himself, lifting a hand up to push it into his own bangs, pushing them back away from his face, "You know there are times I really hate you... ever since you cursed me with a name it seems that I want things for myself... and not only do I have to deal with that but I have to deal with the hell that comes along with not getting what I want as well." Things used to be so easy before Kyruie showed up and threw his entire existence into chaos! He would only show up to protect Tera, but now he found himself popping up because of the idiot sitting before him.

It was such a pain the backside having to deal with all of the new emotions that were stirred up by him. Half the time he wanted to punch him, the other half kiss him... and neither were really the correct thing to do given the situation Kyruie found himself in.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:27 am
Growling himself he fell silent as he forced himself to look away from Terasu. Although it was the personality that he had done more things with, in regards to advances he found himself irritated by him the most as well. Tera was so fragile, innocent and perhaps a worrier. Whilst Terasu was...well...him. He loved both sides of the man and the split personality didn't bother him he had no right to judge others given his own situation.

"What do you WANT me to do then? I've tried to break of the marriage, my family are so lost in their own little delusions thinking I just need a 'good girl' to get me on the right track. " He demanded looking at the sand below him and began to fidget. He was angry, annoyed irritated, and exhausted.

His brother was hounding him every minute of the day, the fact he had managed to escape him for the moment was a blessing...he was hoping since fate had delivered Tera to him that he could just...relax and be with him. But...no kissing no touching. His hand grabbed a fist full of sand in his and looked at the grains escape his fingers. The tighter he held it the more that escaped it. He wasn't in charge of his own life, people didn't trust him to not fall prey to his old ways and by people he meant Ashta.

"I can't forget my past and there isn't a day where I don't think that I would rather go back to that haze of life. I hate how complicated it is...it was simpler back then....although painful." Kyruie admitted, "I can't be whom my family wants me to be, I can't be whom my brother is making me to be. I need you Terasu...please..."

orpheus solon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:46 am
jayoku

Terasu gave a little sigh as the other asked him what he wanted him to do, "Hmm... I don't really know... It really hasn't been all that long since I've started to want things of my own. I'm still figuring it out." Something that he felt was all Kyruie's fault. The man had given him and name and it seemed that all sorts of other things came along with getting his own name. It was quite the pain in some ways but he was starting to get a handle on things.

As Kyruie spoke of his past being easier in some ways he gave a slow nod of his head, "At least back then I knew exactly what I was supposed to do, why I was alive... nowadays it's a bit of a pain. One would have thought that I would have vanished once Tera was safe and sound back home and yet here I am." Was that because of Kyruie too? He found himself with this urge to be around him despite his many attempts to warn Tera away from the useless idiot. How many times had he tried to get Tera to leave Kyruie be and yet he found himself drawn to him just the same.

"How about I just do what Tera's teacher has been urging me to do? I will learn some magic of my own then I will come and kidnap you. I'll drag you off to Zena against your will, of course, and if Ashta comes to try to stop me I will just have to fend him off with my overwhelming power." That meant having to put in a lot of work studying which was painfully boring, but it meant a chance at making Kyruie his... which he found he liked the sound of. It was strange, yet ever so tempting.

Reaching out he wrapped an arm around Kyruie, pulling him closer, and rested his head on the other man's shoulder, "I don't want to share you with her... bad enough I have to share with Tera. I will put up with it until I have the power to make you mine though." The idea of taking Kyruie away from his bride seemed silly since it was the choice of the two families to wed the pair... but how was that sort of marriage, one Kyruie didn't want, any different from the other forms of slavery that Kyruie and Terasu had dealt with? It was just one that came with a different sort of bondage but the same sort of miserable feelings. Giving a half smile he asked, "Think you can hold on a little longer while I train?"  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:26 pm
orpheus solon

The weight of Terasu on his shoulder made him want to do many naughty things, but for the moment he refrained though he did find his arms finding their way around Terasu's waist bringing him closer to his own body as if to share warmth. Hearing the other male complain about sharing him..how it was bad enough he had to share with his split personality was a bit ironic. But he smiled slightly feeling some of his worries melt away. Burrowing his face into Terasu's hair he took a deep breath, immersing himself in the scent, trying to commit it to memory.

"I think I can wait...I've got no right to act spoiled when I'm putting you both through a very awkward situation." He murmured trying not to be tempted to take a nibble here and now.

"I know just one thing, you make me feel whole Terasu..I don't know if I could stay sane if I was left to my brothers wishes..." He commented before he tightened his hold on the magic user. Despite being bigger in build and stronger physically it was like Kyruie was a large child, wanting to be comforted and protected. Perhaps he just loved having someone as messed up as himself to relate to..to love.

"I love you...both of you...everything about you. Don't ever think you can be replaced so easily by a woman.."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:51 pm
jayoku

He thought that he could wait? Good, that meant that Terasu... as well as Tera he supposed, they could train, get stronger, and they could take Kyruie away. It was a strange thing to actually want something as badly as he did at the moment. He knew it was terrible of him to want to break of a marriage of all things but he did. He wasn't sure if he'd be able to lay claim to Kyruie before the marriage happened but he'd make sure that she had him in name only if he had his way. Here was hoping that he was at least able to get strong enough to take Kyruie away before he had a brood of children with the woman. That would just make things... complicated.

Looking at the man who was seemingly pressing closer, seeking comfort from him, he wanted to sigh. How as it that he was the stronger of the two of them given the vast differences in the two of them? Not only build wise by even the manner of which Kyruie fought. There was so much that was different about the two of them but he suppose that he couldn't really complain. In fact at the moment he really didn't want to, not when he had the warrior right where he wanted him at the moment. It felt a bit silly given how often he tried to push him away in the past, to warn Tera away from him, and yet now look at them...

Tightening his arms around Kyruie Terasu gave a bit of a smirk and said, "Of course she can't replace us. It's two against one, it's not exactly a fair fight." Alright, not two completely different people but still two sides of a coin at the very least. It should count for [i[something in his mind.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

◈ RP Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas