• Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:31 pm
Open for Plots!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:51 am
DraconicFeline
Potential RP!

Good afternoon!

I've been browsing around the plot threads and stumbled across yours~

I'm still kinda sorta new to the shop, and just finished putting my boyo Tumelo together.

Sadly, he is only in Zena and Sauti right now so the characters of yours he can meet are...

Ruelash: Tumelo, himself, isn't very tough. Infact, he's pretty frail and sickly over all, but he travels with his TOUGH MAMA Lerato. He's on the trail to becoming a Beastmaster,(lol), so maybe he could learn a thing or two about working in a 'pack' from Ruelash. If a fight is on your mind, then it'll probably be His mama fighting with him lending a hand with his voice, since mama is still getting used to being blind+her hearing isn't that great being a Wind Tribe individual.

Nuawahn: Compared to Nuawahn, Tumelo is a bit of a stick in the mud. He's not very excitable, nor does he smile alot, but he's way into hearing about adventures, so if Nuawahn wants to sit down (or excitedly stand up) and share stories over a campfire one of these nights, that works great!

If either of these seem interesting, please let me know!

Thanks!  

Kapoodles

Battle-ready Waffles

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:33 pm
Kapoodles
DraconicFeline
Potential RP!

Good afternoon!

I've been browsing around the plot threads and stumbled across yours~

I'm still kinda sorta new to the shop, and just finished putting my boyo Tumelo together.

Sadly, he is only in Zena and Sauti right now so the characters of yours he can meet are...

Ruelash: Tumelo, himself, isn't very tough. Infact, he's pretty frail and sickly over all, but he travels with his TOUGH MAMA Lerato. He's on the trail to becoming a Beastmaster,(lol), so maybe he could learn a thing or two about working in a 'pack' from Ruelash. If a fight is on your mind, then it'll probably be His mama fighting with him lending a hand with his voice, since mama is still getting used to being blind+her hearing isn't that great being a Wind Tribe individual.

Nuawahn: Compared to Nuawahn, Tumelo is a bit of a stick in the mud. He's not very excitable, nor does he smile alot, but he's way into hearing about adventures, so if Nuawahn wants to sit down (or excitedly stand up) and share stories over a campfire one of these nights, that works great!

If either of these seem interesting, please let me know!

Thanks!

They do seem interesting - and he sounds like a nice guy.

Nuawahn comes and goes wherever he pleases so he's a great choice, but I'd have to come up with a story, haha! He's definitely the easiest to play with.

Ruelash is less easy, but he probably wouldn't be fighting her in earnest. If you wanted her to get into a brawl with him, though, I can always have Votzhem along to keep things from getting too far. I can see him also being a grumpy a** towards tumelo for some stupid reason, and then THAT setting off the brawl with his mom.

That said, Votzhem can be moved to Sauti temporarily if needed, as he has family there and, despite not really wanting to leave his home in Jauhar, sometimes he does feel he needs to visit his mothers... though that might change if one moves back to the jungle.

Dovev can also be anywhere. He will do anything for pay, so if you can find a way to pay him, he will be happy to lend them his sword or assistance... though it sounds like this might put him in conflict with Tumelo?

Kaalnia could be a possibility, too, if you don't mind her hitting on his mom. A lot.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:19 am
Updated biggrin  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:17 am
updated!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:02 am
Ahem

List (in no particular order)

Ruulu + Ruelash a little RURu action when she gets a weapon or wants to go hunting ect....or to feed his aldabuck, she is the best.

Voshy + Ruulu - Maybe some talk of aisha, some talk of life, some just good old fashioned father daughter time.

Voshy + Iroia - She made me. A review of their family some light teasing, some pure joy?

Arron + Volka - When she grows to go a hunting properly with many flying sharp things.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

◈ OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas