Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
CHALLENGE || New Home? [Cythraul, Bousvor]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
DavyJnah rolled 5 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 4, 4, 3 Total: 18 (5-20)

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:46 am
User ImageThe male had followed slowly behind Bousvor towards the possibility of a new home. It was a place that he could hopefully stay and also hopefully never have to leave due to it disbanding or something else like the pirates he had once belonged to. That's when he heard a flutter of wings. Seemed his feathered friend had found him again which was a plus. He didn't want her to not be here if he were to get in. Although he wasn't exactly sure on how he was supposed to get into this particular pride.

He trotted up closer to the other male. "So... 'ow do I get meself into yer pride?" He asked curiously with the raven floated down and perched upon his shoulder. A small turn of his head to the female, "'ello friend. Looks like we be gettin' a chance at a new 'ome possibly."

User ImageBranderyn didn't always stick right by Cythraul's side. Although she cared deeply for him she did like to come and go as she pleased which he was completely fine with. "New home?" She didn't quite have his accent, every so often it would pop up but it was when she spent more time with him. "Sounds good. You weren't in your normal spot and I just barely caught you. Thanks for not waiting up for me again."

The male chuckled. "I be sorry ole friend. Let me speak with Bousvor so we can be gettin' this all sorted." As got right up next to him now. "This be Branderyn, She be comin' with me, if ye don't be mindin'."

magnadearel

magnadearel rolled 5 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 2, 3, 3 Total: 13 (5-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:24 pm
DavyJnah

User Image

He hadn't realized the pirate male had followed him back toward the vikings. Bousvor was watching Aellae to be sure she didn't hurt herself. Their pace was undoubtedly slow enough that it was nothing for the male to follow them. with that With that came the realization to the tawny male that the other wasn't as blind as he tried to appear.

Bousvor let his hackles rise a bit as Cythraul loped up. They were close to the borders now of the Stormborn. It seemed his idea had struck a cord with the lone male. "Depends iffin you want to be a slave er not." He flicked his tail as he stopped and turned to face the dark lion. "I can take you in as my thrall like Aellae, or you try to battle your way in." Bousvor flexed his claws for emphasis. Many a challenger he'd sent back to the rogue lands.

He eyed the bird that had appeared to join up with the dark lion. "If you join as a thrall you can't keep the bird, or if you fight, it can't help you." He leveled a firm green gaze at the pair.

magnadearel

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:14 pm
The bird looked at the male who spoke to both of them. "Fight? Me? No way. He can fight you all by himself." Branderyn said as she flapped away from Cythraul a little. "I am not helping him. I'll spectate. I'm quite good at that."

He glowered at his displeasure of the bird but he was fine with it. If he was going to fight his way into this place then he'd rather do it with some honor. "Yeah yeah." He chuckled. "I be no one's thrall." The male replied, "I'd rather challenge me way in and I think I can take ye on." Extending his own claws as a show of force as well. Bousvor didn't scare him, actually excited him more about a possibility of fighting. He could not only prove himself as a warrior, but his pride would feel better. "Nothing against ye Aeallae and yer status."

He had completely missed Bousvor mocking the way he was speaking.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:47 pm
DavyJnah

It amused him how quickly the bird backed out. That was alright as it wasn't the bird he was interested in. In fact, he would have said it was a smart bird to know this wasn't it's fight. Rules set, he turned his attention to the lion. He didn't seem the type to be taken in as a thrall, and Bousvor wasn't the type of reaver or captain to take those in against their will.

"I accept your Askorun." Bousvor rumbled. It wasn't the usual method for entry, but he figured it was flexible enough. Normally the rogue would go to certain points on the borders and challenge those lions at the spot waiting for challengers. He was pleased to see that Cythraul wasn't going to shy away from a fight. His lips twitched with amusement. "Status has no merit in an Askorun. What matters is how well you fight!"

At the last word he shouted and lunged forward, trying to hook his claws into the dark male's forelegs to trip him.

magnadearel

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:30 pm
As the fight started the female just landed next to the other lion and quietly watched the exchange between the males. Heaving a small sigh at them. If this was their way in then she was fine with it however she knew hoe much Cythraul liked to show off his skills.

The male snarled as he moved away from the other. He felt the claws barely rake his leg but it was enough to cause blood to well up from the scratch. A snarl erupted from his maw as he lunged back at the male going for his body with his claws and with his teeth trying to find purchase in any fleshy part. It wasn't that he wanted to maim the lion to where he was going to be lame but he wanted to show him how tough he was. How committed he was to entering this pride. Plus on top of that, this could be the pride Aruna was in. If she was... well he'd get in and be with her. If she wasn't, he had challenged in and then left.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:50 pm
DavyJnah

Just like that the fight was on. He drew first blood, but it wasn't much experience told him. Cythraul was nimble on his feet. He roared back at the male, showing that he wasn't a push over and just going to let him waltz into the pride. Bousvor had a certain pride in making sure the quality of those he let into the pride were top notch.

Of course attacking straight ahead put his front end very close to the canines in his opponent's mouth. He turned his shoulder to take the attack and felt Cythraul get a surprisingly good grip. Trying to get a similar grip on the challenger's shoulder, he found he couldn't quite reach. Instead he had to settle for a rake of his claws against the firm chest beside him.

magnadearel

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:38 am
The male roared out, blood welling up good from the rake across his chest. He wondered if it would scar and somewhat hoped it would and yet at the same time hoped that it would not. Though if it did, well it'd make for a fantastic story of how he bested a Captain in.. what was it that he called it? Askorun? Whatever the heck that was.

Swiping blindly the male hoped to find some purchase upon the other through the pain he felt. It had cause spots to appear on his eyes and heavy breathing. The claw across the chest was a good one, great tactic to make him let go at least.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:53 am
DavyJnah

Fed up with the whole situation, Bousvor yanked himself painfully out of the jaws of his opponent. Usually he didn't find himself at such a disadvantage in these fights. He figured it was because he hadn't prepped like he usually did before going to wait at the location challengers usually came to. This time he was on his way home after a day long trip, and the male had come up behind without any sense of protocol. Ironic really. He hoped the pirate would learn if he managed to make it in.

Right now it was looking really good for the pirate in fact. Despite pulling himself free it wasn't in time to avoid the blindly swiped paw aimed at him. Bousvor tried to duck and too the paw to the back of the head. Mooooof! he thought with his muzzled planted into the ground.

magnadearel

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:14 am
Righting himself he growled at the other before he lunged, head first to knock skulls together. It caused him to be dizzy but it would have been at least a surprise to the other and with him being down already maybe keep him down. Did Bousvor still have some fight in him because Cythraul was starting to feel tired, not that he would let it show. The long walk back had made him tired but jumping into this had sent adrenaline through his veins. Now however he was starting to feel somewhat sluggish. How did one end an Askorun anyway?

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:59 am
DavyJnah

Things went from bad to worst. Just as he managed to pull his muzzle from the dirt, their skulls rang together. Bousvor felt his eyes crossing. He felt dizzy and everything looked fuzzy. One part of his mind hoped Cythraul wouldn't do that in a real fight; in reality the other should be just as dizzy as Bousvor was. However it was fairly effective here. He took a deep breath and then another before shaking his head to clear it.

He held up a paw to forestall any more attacks. "Enough. You've shown you know how to fight. Welcome to the Stormborn. Stick close to me while we go in, so you don't get challenged again." Bousvor spoke slowly as he was still a bit dizzy. Carefully he resumed his walk home. He could feel the bite on his shoulder oozing blood slowly, but determinedly didn't limp. No one would say he didn't have iron in his blood!

magnadearel

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:27 am
Pulling his attack at nearly the second he jumped next to the other instead of on top on him to deal a final blow. He had won his way in! What glorious news that was. He could see the Bousvor was a strong male and he didn't want to try and help him at all knowing that he himself would hate to have to lean on another after a defeat. Though he was still dizzy he stood tall and proud at his accomplishment. Blinking pain out of his eyes he looked at his familiar who was wide eyed and happy.

"Welcome home." He muttered to himself. "I be stickin' to ye." He said as he caught up. "Don't want ta be goin' through that again. Ye be tough Bousvor. I be happy to spar with ye in the future." He chuckled as he followed the male home, his familiar flapping to his side.

magnadearel
FIN!

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces