Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:04 pm
User Image Igagasi walked slowly through the new pride she now called home. It hadn't been a willing change, that much was for sure, but she knew it would be dumb to try to run off. There were hundreds of lions here, and Arwach had told her that if anyone saw her running they'd hunt her down and drag her back to him. She had no idea if that was true or not but she'd rather not tempt fate.

Looking around, she found a nice little rock outcropping to climb up and lay on. Although she had been told she was to keep the den clean and hunt for her new master, she couldn't be bothered to do so right now. She had been born and raised to be independent and carefree and that wasn't going to change just because she was a Thrall.

Stretching out on the warm rocks, Igagasi let out a little sigh. This wasn't the Bahari, that was for sure, but she thought she'd get a little further away from the sea before finding a place to stay for a while. Oh well...at least the water was familiar.

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:47 pm
SilverLutz

User Image
Jini was fairly used to the pride now. He had been part of it for months now, and although his master got angry at him at times for forgetting to do tasks, his fellow thrall Nuru often saved him by doing the tasks in his place. She was kind to him, which was lovely. Calder was ok too, but he seemed angry. There seemed like there was a lot of angry people in the pride. Jini avoided them. They were mean.

He wandered through the pride, humming under his breath happily, his tail flicking behind him. Calder was...somewhere and Nuru had done all of their tasks, so Jini was free to enjoy the day! Not that his tasks had ever really stopped him from doing that before.

He spotted the female on the rocks and peer at her; she didn't seem familiar but she also didn't seem angry, so that was nice. "Good day, miss!" he called out cheerfully He'd take a risk that she wasn't mean.

Velveteen Angel

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:49 am
Igagasi huffed softly as a fly landed on her ear - a quick twitch sent it buzzing off, but it also let her pick up on the soft paw steps heading her way. She lifted her head to spot a pale male just as he called out to her and for a moment she frowned. Arwach wasn't exactly the most hospitable lion around and she had been warned that her rank would bring about the possible wrath of others. Her master had made it clear to her that he wouldn't go out of his way to protect her if she drew unwanted attention on her own, and she had the feeling the large male probably wouldn't protect her even if it wasn't her fault. Although she was young, she didn't particularly mind. She could take care of herself.

As the male drew closer, though, she realized from his body language and the look on his face that he wasn't going to harm her. "Hi," she returned, a little smile on her lips. No one had called her miss before! Maybe that meant she was finally starting to look grown up.

Sitting up a bit, she peered down at the male with a curious expression. "You're not going to get me in trouble, are you? My...master," she said, pausing to grimace at the word. Ugh. There had to be a better term than that. "Told me to watch out for other lions coming to bother me."

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:03 am
SilverLutz

At the smile on her face, Jini's grin only grew more. Finally! Someone friendly! Nuru was friendly enough but it was so boring talking to the normally somber female. "Oh Mkodi, no!" He said cheerfully. "I was hoping the same thing of you, honestly! Master Calder would be furious if I annoyed the wrong person, but you just seemed so lovely that I wanted to talk to you!" Unaware of how that comment could be taken, Jini just spoke his mind. He didn't really have a filter.

"Have you been in the pride long?" He asked, approaching the rock she was resting on and patting it with his paw, as if he was playing with it. "I've been here for a few months. Master Calder is dull though."

Velveteen Angel

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:36 pm
The reply made Igagasi relax a bit more, her smile broadening. It seemed this male was also a Thrall. What luck! Maybe they could be friends and they could complain to each other about the dull work they had to do.

"Just a few days," she said, reaching down to swat at the male's paw playfully. An adolescent she might be, but there was still that cubbish tendency in her to pounce on anything moving. "Arwach hasn't been around, he's out on another Viking, so I've just been wandering around." She grimaced again as she realized her slip-up. "Master Arwach. Ugh...that's so awful to say. I'm gonna talk to him when he gets back and tell him to come up with a better title because I'm not calling him master."

She flopped down on the rock to get closer to the male's eye level, her green eyes bright. "What's your name? I'm Igagasi. Did you come from the rogue lands or a pride?"

Velveteen Angel

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff