1. Our Wonderful RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:19 pm
Fenrir: -gets distracted inspecting the things in the dark and Cloud has to keep putting him back on task-

Cloud: -pulls out the little materia he uses for light and sets it to medium glow, walks along with it in his hand, lighting the way-

Fenrir: -stops- ...... -raises his head slowly, then sneezes; he glows light blue for just a second and snowflakes come out of his mouth; he shakes his head, slinging slobbers, and trots on, following the trail-

Black Crow: -glides over to a tree up ahead of them and lands on it- .... -waits for them to pass under, then flies off again-

Cloud: stare -getting tired of seeing that crow, and suspects it might be some ally of the black wolves-

:: Cloud is a little uneasy about the creepy forest, but Fenrir seems more curious than afraid whenever they hear weird noises. With his ability to echolocate, to 'see' without light, he can probably 'see' whatever is there when they can't. Since he doesn't need eyes his senses are superior to theirs in many ways, but there are some things you need real normal eyes and light to sense, such as colors and two-dimensional patterns, photographs and televisions, mirrors and reflections, etc. ::  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:28 pm
Shortly after they walk there are little glowing lights all over the forest. They glow in almost a pattern as if flipping on random switches. Enough of them light up revealing a huge tree. This particular tree is much bigger than the other trees in the forest. ((Imagine the tree in pixie hollow from tinker bell. Or the big tree from the Zelda games in links forest)). A little voice squeaks out at them as it flies up to cloud. It looks like a little fairy/pixie. It's wings just flap really fast. Looks like it's a little female fairy that glows around his face.

"What business do you have in this forest?"

Roy: -seems a bit surprised- "Did that bug just talk?" -he whispered that to Riza-

Fairy doesn't seem to notice he spoke. She flaps around clouds face curiously.  

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:33 pm
Fenrir: -chasing the "lights" and trying to eat them- C:

Cloud: -backs up from the sudden fairy- "Wolves took some girls."

Fenrir: -helpful skree- :3

~

Demyx: -rolls his eyes at her- "From the sound of that roar I heard, not that bad. As long as it doesn't eat fish, whatever it was. And I think I saw somethin staring at me this morning. I'm starting to think this island paradise isn't that great after all."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:40 pm
Fairy: "oh there are no wolves live here. And certainly no humans. This is a sacred place, humans can not be here. Leave at once!"
Her little voice doesn't sound at all frightening-

Roy: "well they aren't helpful."

Fairy: -turns to him - "we must remain hidden, lest humans like
You seek is out for magic. If that's what you're here for, you won't succeed!"

Riza: "we are just looking for some missing girls. "

Fairy: " no humans here..."

Hikaru: "well apparatly some wolves came this morning and kidnapped some girls. Yoi should be safe, unless there's something else I don't know about you."

-lays the oranges and coconuts out in front of him, she sits down flipping her hair behind her- "thought you'd like a snack."  

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:56 pm
Demyx: -stares at her kind of sideways, taking this in- "Ah, but weren't they.... like, part of your people? What are you doing here? Aren't you worried about them?" o.o

~

Cloud: -glares at Fenrir- "Fenrir, you were supposed to find the girls, not get distracted chasing fairies."

Fenrir: "Skreeee!" ;^; -insists the trail really is here-

Cloud: "Come on. We have to find them so we can get back to Daddy." -turns to go-

Fenrir: "Skreee!" -plows on, insisting this is the right way, he's sure of it-

Cloud: ! -turns to run after him-

Fenrir: -marches on determinedly, snuffling about- >BL !  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:04 pm
Roy: -waves the fairy away- "Shoo bug"

Riza: "he seems to be persistant about them being through there. "

Fairies: -squeak in protest-

Roy and Riza run after them.

--
Hikaru: "of course I'm worried. But with my sister and her boyfriend among with that blonde haired guy, I think they will find them. Plus my sister made me stay, so I don't want to wait and wait. It's boring." -peels the oranges- "but I'll leave if you don't want company. Wouldn't want to interrupt your....whatever it is you're doing. "  

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:09 pm
Demyx: "Nah, it's just... I'm kinda worried about those chicks. And about me! What makes you think they ONLY attack women?" .___.;

~

Fenrir: -stomps on down the trail wherever it leads him, but they've come so far and through so much that they're pushing the limits of his abilities at this point; it's not really normal for them to need to track their prey relentlessly THIS far; he's only managed this far past the water and all the tricks because Cloud wanted him to, but now he's starting to get bored; he doesn't really understand the gravity of the situation; it was a fun game at first, but now it's been several hours and he's more interested in exploring this new area and all the new sounds and smells than following the smell of strangers he doesn't really care about; he goes as far as the trail can take him-

Cloud: -hurries along behind him, depending on Fenrir to find them because they have no other way; Cloud's a country boy, not an expert Indian tracker...-  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:14 pm
Hikaru: "you sound worried. There were a bunch of people there. They only took women. No guys at all. It's weird, thankfully I wasn't taken. " -cracks open coconuts - "I brought food for you this time. " -offers him oranges and coconuts- "will you show me your human form again. I mean I really love your original form. It must be so awesome to be like you. "

The trail takes them to what appears to be a dead end. There are a couple shirts the girls were wearing laying on the ground outside a dirt wall. The trail seems to go cold here. The scent seems to just end beyond what smell the cloths have.

Roy: "what's going on?" -looks at the cloths on the ground-  

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:27 pm
Fenrir: -grabs the shirt in his teeth and excitedly brings it back to Cloud, happy to FINALLY find what he's been tracking all this time- 8D

Cloud: -kneels down to examine the shirts, is silent for a few minutes then throws the shirts down angrily- "They laid a false trail."

Fenrir: -whines-

Cloud: -stands up- "The girls aren't here."

Fenrir: -visibly wilts, sits down- ....

Cloud: "Come on. We have to backtrack. Find where they split up."

Fenrir: -turns his head away, pokes the shirts with his nose; he came so far and tried so hard, for nothing- ... ... ...

Cloud: -stops and waits for him, but it seems Fenrir's spirit is broken and he doesn't want to keep doing this anymore; Cloud sighs- ......

:: They stand there for a moment but Fenrir just lays down and keeps nosing at the shirt, confused about why no one is praising him for finding the thing they wanted. This all means nothing to him, he doesn't understand why he's doing it or why they want him to, he just did it because they asked. He doesn't understand why he found the thing but nobody is happy with him, and instead are just asking even more from him. It was so difficult to get here, crossing the water and the ravine and all the other tricks they pulled. ::

Black Crow: -swoops down and lands on a rock- .....

Cloud: .... -eyeballs stupid crow- ...... -finally comes back to Fenrir and kneels down by him, takes Fenrir's head in his hands and pets him- "I'm not gonna ask anymore from him. He's not a bloodhound." -it annoys him to give up, and it may not make sense to the others why he's not pushing Fenrir harder if this animal is their only hope-

Black Crow: -watches them from one eye- ......

~

Demyx: ...... -becomes oddly quiet and just looks at her with his kind, gentle blue-green eyes for a long time; then he slowly floats backward away from her a few inches- "Yeah, really dodged a bullet there..." (( he says that in Days when everyone in Castle Oblivion is wiped out, since he hadn't been sent over there )) -he looks disappointed, and his gaze drops down to the surface of the water- "I'm not hungry, thanks anyway." -he looks over at the rocks across the pool-  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:45 pm
Roy: "that's fair enough. Perhaps we could look around. I know you've done way more than asked. So thank you. "

::A few minutes pass and there are pebbles that seem to fall loosely about them, if they look up they can see a shadow looming down at them. It's hard to make out but once it speaks, it's clear it's a male::

Voice: "you've come a long way just for some girls. Are they important to you?"

Riza: "they are part of our group, so yes. Do you know where they are?"

Voice: "yes. They are inside this mountain. They won't be harmed, so long as you aren't here to hurt our master. " -there is a glow from his eyes and he shifts himself on the rocks -

--

Hikaru: -looks at Demyx- "ok." -gets up grabbing her things and quickly dressing- " well now that you know, I am going back to see if there is any news. It could be more serious than I first thought. I'm sorry, I have this....I...I'm sure you'll know about the situation once I do. " -hurries back through area and back to the camp prepared to face Tseng. -  

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:44 pm
Demyx: -starts to say something as she leaves, but he doesn't know what to say; he does think she's pretty and he's got no issue sleeping with her, but so far she's yet to earn his respect, she's really just a free lay to him at this point, and he's not in the mood for that after hearing about girls getting stolen away by wolves, the first thought in his head was if they specifically only stole girls then they're probably being raped right now; he's too much of a coward to do anything about it and feels a little guilty about that; he's the kind who loves people and travels the world meeting all kinds of folks, so someone with no compassion for their fellow man turns him off-

(( If this wasn't the way you wanted their relationship to go and you made a mistake in your post, we can pretend she didn't come today and this whole scene didn't happen. it's fine with me if we back up, this is our FIRST real RP anyway so it's not gonna be perfect and that is fine. we can start the whole thing over any time you want, too, that is always an option. me and amanda started over a million times, and after we came to gaia we have them all saved in the forums here so we can go back and "haha remember this one?" and "oh gosh this one was so bad" and "yeah this was the best one" etc.

he's starting to see her as a tramp, and possibly somebody that's a little bonkers in the head, so you can either keep that and have her develop as a character to someone who earns his respect, or just redo everything so she gives the impression you wanted from the start ))

~

:: Cloud and Fenrir are startled by the suddenly-appearing whoever-it-is and Cloud reaches for his sword automatically (( like he did when marlene ran outta the bushes at him in ac )) but doesn't attack yet, so far the... person/thing... has shown no threat. Fenrir just looks up at it/them/him and tilts his head. The black crow was startled and flew away, but it didn't go far. ::

Cloud: "If you know where they are, then show us." -not a sociable sort, especially when he's tired and had a long day marching through the jungle to a dead end-

~

:: It's probably evening by now since they walked a long, long way. Tseng is still guarding the folks on the beach, and worrying more about his lost family the longer they're away. :: (( you can still just add that she didn't leave if you don't like how that scene went ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:12 pm
Voice: "do not attempt to threaten me or I will not take you to see them." -waits for him to removes his hand-

Roy and Riza make no attempt to show any threat.

Hikaru: -walking up to Tseng- "anything I can do to help? I don't much like waiting and I'm sure we both feel a bit worried about knowing our families are out there."  

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

Chas and DC RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas