1. Our Wonderful RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:11 pm
Tseng: -hasn't met her yet, just Clover- "We should all stick together if we're going to make it out here. I'm Tseng. You seem to have already met Cloud. This is our... this is Fenrir."

Fenrir: "Skree!" C: -perched on a rock facing the water, looks back at them over his shoulder-

Cloud: ... -awkward-

Tseng: "We should at least go back and get the rest of our things, if we're going to move. We'll come back tomorrow."

Cloud: -scoops him up in his powerful arms-

Fenrir: -trots over to them-

Tseng: "That noise earlier... and I think I may have saw something a bit ago... maybe you shouldn't go alone." -looking at Hikaru-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:17 pm
Hikaru: "Er....I guess I'm also promising to not to say anything about the two of you being mates..." [keeps getting weirder] "My lips are sealed, as long as you say nothing about me being here." [i know they won't ] " I think that's a good idea, not going alone. Let's go then. " ((you can insert anything for them to say before she heads outside the cave ))

- walks outside the waterfall waiting for them. Stands by the water to say a farewell to Demyx - "I'll see you later. Stay cool. " -smiles briefly- "maybe I'll get to see your full human form sometime."  

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:27 pm
Demyx: -floats on his back and waves- "Maybe if you're really good." ;D~ "Bye!" -wave, wave-

(( cloudy and tsengy weren't inside the cave but it doesn't matter lol ))

Tseng: ... "It's not really a secret, we just don't go around announcing it... I'm not particularly concerned with what people think of me, it's just that it isn't anyone's business. Val knows because, well..." -glances at Fenrir, for some reason- >.>; "In any case, it isn't our business where you were or what you were doing, so there's no need for us to be telling anyone."

Cloud: -awkward and shy- .3. -squeezes Tseng in his arms- ...

Fenrir: -already nosing off into the bushes ahead of them; they follow him into the trees in search of the people who were looking for Hikaru-

Tseng: -tired and nearly falling asleep in Cloud's arms, thinks he sees eyes glittering at them from the dark, but maybe it was his imagination-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:43 pm
Hikaru: "you're absolutely right. " -yawns- "I haven't had a good nights sleep since we got here. " -waves to Demyx as she leaves with cloud and Tseng -

Off in the distance very faint howling can be heard. It's not long before they most likely run into Roy and Riza as they were heading back themselves. Upon bumping into them Riza has such relief on her face she doesn't care that Hikaru is empty handed. Only that's she's safe. She embraces her sister and hardly acknowledge cloud and Tseng.

::Roy on the other hand looks at cloud and Tseng with a grateful smile and even gives them a small smile to show he's grateful they found her::  

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:04 pm
:: Tseng fell asleep on Cloud's shoulder, and woke up when they found the others. He's relieved that the tension between them has lifted for now; Cloud didn't get off to a very good start with Mustang and this incident didn't improve matters at all. ::

Tseng: "Cloud, what is that howling? A wolf?"

Cloud: "Not sure." -carries him back to their little shelter by the rocks a bit away from the other people huddled by the beach-

Fenrir: -follows them, stops to eyeball something in the weeds- >^> ... -pounces on it- cB ... D: -looks around, seems he missed and now he can't find it, snuffles in the weeds for it- !?

Cloud: "Come on, Fenrir."

Fenrir: -head pokes out of the weeds- B< -looks around but can't find the thing, huffs and stomps back after his masters- ...

Cloud: -stuffs Tseng under the shelter he made-

Fenrir: -crawls in with him-

Tseng: -takes off his knee brace for the night and carefully lays down with a wince, trying to find a position that doesn't put pressure on this bruises-

:: A huge big owl--- a Great Grey Owl, the largest species of owl in the world--- glides down out of the sky and perches on the point of a rock not far from them. Cloud looks up at it and smiles a little. It looks down at him silently with pale yellow eyes. ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cloud: -crawls into the little shelter with Tseng and snuggles up behind him to keep him warm-

Fenrir: -snuggles up behind Cloud and puts his long arm over both of them and squishes them close, nuzzling into them- ♥

Ajal: -stands on the edge of a tall cliff in the nearby mountains, looking out at the beach in the distance where the others are camping-

Nitro: -sits alone in the saddle; he raises his arm as a Great Grey Owl glides toward them and lands on his forearm-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:23 pm
As they all head back, Hikaru stays with Roy and Riza. They all have little blankets of soft fabrics they found along the beach. Mixture of torn clothes washed up and used for other things that are helpful. Seems the people have helped each other while they were out. The trio share a blanket and Roy and Riza at some point take turns keeping watch. Hikaru sleeps like a log, she's worn out completely. The "activity " with Demyx didn't help either.

Clover: -has made a small little tent for herself with branches and leaves to shield from the chilly night air. -

It seems there was a presence of sorts off in the distance not to far from Val and nitro. The howling has subsided and whatever purpose for it is probably just animals being animals. Nothing else is heard from them and the night remains quiet.

And soon the night turns to day. And people start to stir.....  

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:17 pm
:: Hopefully, Val and his servant and his horse found somewhere safe away from the sunlight before dawn. ::

:: Among Cloud's little family, Fenrir is the first to stir. He snuffles around at his parents but they don't move, so he crawls over them and goes out to hunt grabs and fish along the beach, but he won't go far from them for sure. Next is Cloud, who checks on Tseng but Tseng doesn't speak anything but Chinese until he's had his first cup of coffee, and ohhhhh boy Cloud just realized there's no coffee on the beach.... damn, Tseng's gonna be cranky all day. All week. Oi, hope the Turks come fast... Anyway, Cloud just kisses him on the cheek and slips off to pee and have a look around. He goes with Fenrir down the beach in search of something to eat.

Tseng doesn't stir until the sunlight shines in his eyes and he finally has to acknowledge that yeah, it's morning whether he likes it or not. He slowly opens his eyes. ::

:: There is a black ram staring at him. ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tseng: ..................

Black Ram: "I am the magic ram of Calico Island. You will answer three questions." Bl

Tseng: ................................................................

Black Ram: "You will tell me what you seek." Bl

Tseng: -sits up slowly- "Uh... atonement... I suppose..."

Black Ram: "You will tell me where you expect to find this." Bl

Tseng: -thinks- "In my son."

Black Ram: Bl ....................... "You will tell me how long you intend to stay."

Tseng: "My coworkers should realize I'm missing in about three weeks. I expect they'll come looking for us as soon as they can but it make take them a while to find us."

Black Ram: Bl ..... "Are you injured?"

Tseng: "You said you would only ask---"

Black Ram: "You will not question the magic ram of Calico Island." Bl

Tseng: ..... "This is an old injury." -rubs his knee- "And the rest I'm told are just bruises. I should be fine."

Black Ram: "Can you walk?" Bl

Tseng: "Yes."

Black Ram: Bl ..... "You are in danger. You will follow the magic ram of Calico Island."

Tseng: "Er...?"

Black Ram: "You will not question the magic ram----"

Tseng: "Yeah, yeah, I've got it..."

Black Ram: -turns and walks away- Bl

Tseng: -crawls out of shelter, hobbles on his good leg- "Wait! I can't leave my family."

Black Ram: -stops and turns back- Bl -looks up the beach one way, then the other, then back at him with his amber eyes- Bl "Where are they?"

Tseng: -looks around- "Cloud? Fenrir!!" -hobbles around- "Cloud!!!"

Cloud: -comes trotting over to him- "What happened?"

Tseng: "There was a..." -turns-

:: Nothing is there. ::

Tseng: ..............

Cloud: "A what?"

Tseng: "There was a sheep. It was talking to me."

Cloud: ....................

Fenrir: -cocks his head- .....................

Tseng: "...I'm going to the bathroom." -hobbles away-

Cloud/Fenrir: -stare at him as he leaves- .............................?

(( go on with whatever you have planned, the sheep came to warn them about whatever dangerous thing is on the island that we still haven't officially made up, but was interrupted.... it can be interrupted by whatever your scene is ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:53 am
As Tseng does his business, he will hear a cracking sound as a dark wolf steps out of the shadows growling at him. If he freezes then it stands there just baring its teeth. If he tries to move it will n** at him. It's staring at him with its yellow eyes not moving or showing that it wants to attack.

Cloud and Fenrir ((since they seem to be he only ones up)) can see a few dark animal silhouettes moving gracefully and quietly across the ground. Since clover is not to far off, if they look over they can see a wolf sniffing at her. Seeming satisfied with something, it soon starts to shift into a man. It's limbs grow out and it forms fingers and legs. Once fully changed its crouched into a position on its heads and knees. Straightening up, it appears he is only wearing a cloth around his waist. And it doesn't cover much, juuuuust enough. He carefully places something over clovers mouth ensuring she doesn't wake before carefully scooping her up. Once he stands he walks casually into the woods. There are two wolves that form into men and carry off two women each. Seems only wanting women for some reason. They disburse quickly into the woods not wasting time. Two wolves notice cloud and fenrir, and direct their gazes upon them. They are probably 10 feet from them. And if they try to go after the ones taking the girls they immediately run up and stop them by attempting to bite them, but hoping they dont have too. They wait to see what they will do.  

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:23 pm
Tseng: -pees behind a rock- ~.~ ............ -hears something and looks over his shoulder, freezing, then slowly zipping up his pants- <.< ... -he doesn't show fear though, just keeps still because that's what you do with growling stray dogs-

:: Fenrir would have noticed them coming if they came by normal means like walking, unless they were summoned out of the air by magic or something, but he had no reason to worry about them because he's never encountered wolves before. He would have just found them to be something fun to sniff except that Tseng called for them and he had to go see what his master wanted. Even as he watches people get whisked away he still doesn't have any real reason to care because he really only protects people that he sees as part of his "hive" or family.

BUT YOU DON'T ******** GROWL AT TSENG!!! scream

At the first sign of aggression toward his parents, Fenrir hisses wickedly and rears up with his front legs off the ground, spreading out his arms and raising his tail in his personal threat display that he uses to warn he's about to attack, baring his teeth and opening his mouth. The one that threatened Tseng is history unless it has some magical superpower that allows it to teleport, or it can run at Sonic the Hedgehog speeds. Fenrir's on it in seconds, with the intention of grabbing it by the scruff and jamming his inner mouth through its skull unless it has some special ability that allows it to escape.

Cloud would worry about the girls being taken if he wasn't firstly concerned with his family. He grabs his sword and runs after Fenrir, slicing at wolves that come near him.

If there is a fight (barring magically-teleporting wolves) Tseng hobbles to a safe place and casts Barrier on the three of them right away. It isn't easy to break Fenrir's skin, but of course if you do, his acid blood will make you regret it. It will also make Cloud regret it so Barrier is the first spell Tseng worries about. He is their supporter and spell-caster but he won't waste his magic if Cloud and Fenrir don't need his help.

Cloud simply wants to protect his partner and his pet, but Fenrir is completely pissed off. He doesn't mind whatever wanders into what he considers his territory (that being all the things he's slobbered on) because prey and future hosts are always welcome, but any enemies are destroyed on sight. Those who threaten "the nest" find he is not a nice Xenomorph anymore. Unless they're Terminator wolves, they probably can't take him on, and he'd realistically take out two or three before the rest escaped. Unless of course they have some magical powers or are actually cyborgs or something.

Cloud and Fenrir would be able to handle wolves, but not be able to protect Tseng plus save the girls at the same time. ::  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:38 pm
Hearing the wolf cry out, the two that noticed could and fenrir take off after them to try and save their brother. Seeing how quickly and aggressively this strange creature is and what he can do, makes them think twice. Deciding they have all they need, they decide to flee with much haste into the woods.

At this point others have woken up due to the noose the wolf let out when he was being attacked. The people that notice their missing partners immediately start yelling and calling their names.

Hikaru: -approaching cloud, Tseng and fenrir. She sees the wolf and looks at them- "are we having wolf troubles?"

Roy and Riza are trying to call everyone down. Taking a quick head count, they notice 5 people aren't present. They begin looking around immediately.  

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:08 pm
Fenrir: -chases the things across the beach, squealing angrily, he's fast but mostly in the sense of short bursts; xenomorphs do not typically chase you down, they hide in the dark and grab you when you walk by, with the exception of the one in A3 that runs on the ceiling but that was a dog-morph not a human, and Fenrir was born from a human; he usually stays on all fours but when he's serious, he gets up and runs like a human does, and that's only when he has the intent to maul something to death; kind of like a bear, rearing up on the back legs is a threat, and for just casual chillin he stays crouched down close to the ground-

Cloud: -runs to check Tseng- "You ok?"

Tseng: "I'm fine. That was unsettling." -looks toward the people yelling and realizes they weren't the only ones attacked, and looks at Hikaru, but he is not a morning person, he has no coffee, and he's not in the mood for jokes about the obvious so he gives her quite a dirty look, then glares down at what's left of the thing that was growling at him, looking a little rattled, partly over the wolves appearing and partly over what Fenrir does to his enemies and how lucky he is that Fenrir sees them as his parents instead of his prey-

:: Fenrir might catch one more in the bushes before they escape, but either way he stops and lets out a furious roar that lasts for nearly a minute. It's a territorial warning and means, in animal language: STAY OFF MAH BEACH! (They only roar in AVP and Resurrection, and it generally means "I am here, and if you come in this area, I will eat you." and is also a form of communication to their own kind saying "Yo there be enemies, bruthas! All men to battle stations!"etc ) ::

:: Some of the people on the beach, who didn't see the wolves slipping off with their womens because they were so quiet about it, automatically assume Fenrir is the one to blame because he's the one making all the noise. Cloud comes over to protect him and Tseng shows them the example(s) that Fenrir destroyed as proof of their real enemy. ::

Fenrir: -comes over to snuffle the wolf that growled at Tseng, then hisses at it for good measure; he trots back to sniff Tseng and Cloud again to be sure they're alright, then sits squatted down, glaring off into the trees in case those things come back-

~

Demyx: -heard Fenrir's roar from all the way at his pool by the waterfall- ._____. -doesn't know what it was, doesn't wanna know; sucks his head back down underwater and he stays there for a very long time- ...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:16 pm
Hikaru: "yikes". -looking at the wolf. It's a black wolf with yellow eyes and bigger than a normal wolf.- "Somebody's grouchy today." -mumbling that under her breath when she gets a dirty look- "You guys seem to be the only ones that know what happened...mind filling the rest of us in?"

Roy and Riza soon approach followed by a group of the others. They want answers and they look a big angry and confused. Someone blurts out "Where's that female doctor, you know, the one with the wild colored orange hair?"  

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:33 pm
Cloud: -comes over awkwardly-

Tseng: "I don't know. I turned around and a wolf was growling at me. Fenrir came to protect me."

Cloud: "They took some people."

Tseng: "Who?" -was behind some rocks for privacy and didn't see anything-

Cloud: "Some girls."

:: Someone shouting about the wild-haired female doctor. ::

Tseng: -remembers yesterday while he was waiting for Cloud to get back, gasps quietly- "Clover..." -looks to Cloud- "Where did they take them?"

Cloud: "I don't know. I think Fenrir could find them."

Tseng: "We have to go after them." -hobbles to their shelter for his knee brace and shoes-  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Roy: " With that knee you probably shouldn't go. You may slow us down. I'm coming by the way. Which means th-"

Riza: "I'm coming too. " -interjects quickly-

Hikaru: "what about me?"

Riza: "you aren't going anywhere. " -firm voice-

Hikaru: "but-"

Roy/Riza: "no buts!"

Hikaru: -pouts - [meanies]  

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:47 pm
Cloud: -looks afraid, because to use Fenrir to track them, he'll have to take him along, and he doesn't want Tseng left here alone with neither of them to protect him if something happens; goes after him-

Tseng: -puts on brace stubbornly- ...

Cloud: "He's right."

Tseng: ... -reaches for tie and dusts the sand off it-

Cloud: "You don't travel so well in the country even without..."

Tseng: .... "Alright. I'll stay here."

Cloud: "But..."

Tseng: "I have my materia and my pistol. I'll be alright. Go save those girls."

Cloud: ....

Fenrir: -sits by them waiting for orders, sensing that they're both unhappy-

Tseng: -stands up in front of Cloud, being a few inches taller- "I'll be right here when you get back."

Cloud: .... -worried-

Tseng: -kisses him gently and pets his nose- "Just take care of our son."

Cloud: .... -turns away suddenly, he's no good at good-byes; trudges out across the beach-

Fenrir: -starts to follow then looks to Tseng- "Skree?" ;^; ?

Tseng: "Go with you father."

Fenrir: "Skreeee!" ;A;

Tseng: "Go on. Daddy's gonna be just fine."

Fenrir: ;~; -turns and goes after Cloud, picking up his pace after a moment to catch up to him-

Tseng: -stands by their little shelter and watches them and the others in the search party disappear into the bushes-

Cloud: "Find them, Fenrir."

Fenrir: -trots up ahead and snuffles around, trotting through the bushes on a mission, though by now he's forgotten about what happened earlier; he's not out for revenge, but it's become a fun sport for him, go find where the fuzzy things went; he gave up true sight for incredible senses of hearing and smell, he has good odds of finding them if they don't have any magical tricks up their sleeves-  
Chas and DC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff