Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Elimisha'sombea Lands
[PRP-Border] Beyond the Border (Jioni x Sethunya)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:04 pm
User Image

Jioni slipped through the last of the trees that closed in his jungle home. It wasn't often that the male leopard would venture outside of the pride's boarders. For most of his life the pride had been on high alert after several attacks on them at the hands of lions. Jioni had never seen a lion in real life and only knew what others in the pride had described them to look like. Nervously he scanned the open field outside of his home. From what he could tell it was mostly unoccupied something he was grateful for.

Jioni had gotten it into his head that he had to studied the lands outside of his home to get a true full history of it. Taking a deep breath he began to poke along the ground at the edge of the forest wondering if he could find any trinkets or bones that would start telling him a story.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:45 am
nessiaing

User Image
Sethunya had never been in the jungle before this and actually was rather pleased with the abundance of trees and such things she could leap to and from. The Serengeti was nice and all but it was not exactly her favorite place.As she was leaping from limb to limb of the trees she stopped. She could see an open field, which meant some good grass and that was always fun to play in.

Carefully heading in the direction she slowly got closer and closer to the ground until she was upon it. Now she hadn't seen any other creatures in a while so when she came across the field and saw another she got low to the ground. Now slinking like she was the female got close enough before she leaped at the other leopard, all the while trying to sound quite ferocious too.

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:06 pm
Jioni hadn't really been paying attention to his surroundings. Something that he would have been told off for doing by anyone in the defence sector. Jioni just wasn't built for fighting the male always had his head in one story or another, trying to figure all the things that had happened in the past.

When the other leapt out at him he didn't know what to do. He felt his tail grow in width before he ducked down in the grass trying to hide from what appeared to be a rather striking leopardess. "I don't have anything!" he shouted hoping the other would just leave him. He wanted to learn the history of others but he wasn't wiling to risk his life for it.

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:05 pm
nessiaing

She didn't leap at him to attack him no she only wanted to scare the very handsome looking male and has twisted at the last moment to land over him. His scared face and body language caused her to howl with laughter as she curled up.

"Your. Face." She snickered out. "So. Perfect."

Although she should be serious. Sethunya didn't know if this male could actually turn around and hurt her and she was within clawing range. However she couldn't stop herself from laughing so hard at the moment.

"I'm sorry its been a while since I last gave someone a scare. You were so... engorged in what you were doing you were the perfect victim." She then got up, small quakes of laughter still rumbling through her, "Sethunya. I do apologize for the scare I gave you."

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:11 am
As soon as the female burst into laughter Jioni felt a smile grown across is maw. Before he knew it he was in a fit of giggles as well. "My name is Jioni" he said as he wiggled out from underneath her.

Sitting beside her Jioni got a whole new appreciation for the beautiful leopardess that sat before him. "Wow" he mumbled while he gathered his. "Are you from around here? Do you have family? Are you looking for someone?" His questions spilled from his lips, his desire to know history coming over him, this was exactly what he had hoped for when he came to the boarders of the pride, he wanted to know about those who lived in the rogue lands.

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:28 am
Jioni. That was a pretty name. The sunset colored leopardess grinned at him. Alright no retaliation that was a plus for her. "You have a pretty name." His pelt was even pretty too. The purple like a sunset and that pink and orange, and his markings near his eyes. When he said 'Wow' she gave a bigger grin.

"No. Not from around here." Answering his first question before moving to the next, "I do not have any family. Just myself. Looking for someone?" She pondered the last question, "I mean I'd like to have a mate eventually. I haven't decided yet." Answering all the questions as honestly as she could.

A curious male like herself. Although she was more playful and wanting to have fun than sticking her nose down studying something. It could be fun too if she put her mind to it. "Just passing through I think." That was an appropriate answer.

nessiaing

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:08 pm
Jioni listened eagerly as the female answered all his question pleased that she was so willing to appease him and answer all of his questions. He knew around home at least others often got fustrated with his constant questions and inquires.

"No" he said abruptly when se said that she was just passing through. "I mean wouldn't you like to stay around for awhile. There is a leopard colony here not far from here rather, in the jungle. I could show it to you?" he didn't even know if the female was looking for a pride or a home but he did know that he wanted her to stick around. Her sunset pelt was so beautiful all he wanted to do was stare.

---

She chuckled at him. Well wasn't he upfront about what he wanted. "I can stay for a bit." Sethunya replied to the other. The thought of joining a pride with other leopards did sound quite enticing but she hadn't gotten to see everywhere yet. She could feel his gaze upon her, looking at her pelt. Sometimes she caught herself gazing in the pools as well. "Take me to your home. It wouldn't be bad to at least take a peek before I decided anything." He seemed like a good leopard.

"You seem rather mesmerized with my pelt." She stated. He was quite gorgeous himself but she knew better than to stare. Alright he was very cute. Like a cub. Like her. "Maybe you have some food too. I'm hungry anyway."

---

Jioni smiled pleased that the female had agreed so easily, his brother would never believe that he had managed to get such a stunnying lady to return with him. Jioni had always been somewhat jealous of his brothers growing while Jioni had a tail that looked like it had been dipped in a sunset his brothers all had pelts that were manly sunsets very much like this females, except hers was so much better.

"Thats awesome I am so happy to have you come back. I am a historian in the colony so I can answer any questions that you might have. How are you at tree climbing? Most of the travel takes place on the branches of the tree but I can take you by ground instead if you prefer?" he asked. He had been travelling by tree branch even as a cub but he realized that not everyone could handle it.

---

So many questions this male had. He was a handful. In the back of her mind she wondered how well they'd mesh. Maybe the two fast paced thinkers would calm each other down. Or maybe they would cause each other to go mad. Although at the mention of trees she got giddy. The few trees she'd been in she felt comfortable. Heck she was careful on her feet but she had spent much of her time on the ground.

A grin coming across her maw, "Thank you for inviting me. I'm ok with tree climbing. Though I've spent most of my time on the ground. I can travel by tree though."

They took to the treetops, a bit slower than they would by ground as she wanted to but she was getting back on the tree train. It seemed they were gettting closer to the pride because she noticed Jioni slowing his pace. When they finally reached it she was in awe. This was... amazing.

[IC] Elimisha'sombea Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games