Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
The Noble Bird Returns Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:04 pm
Sub has instructed Blizzard to go back to Kalos and question Wikstrom over the matter of discovering that he had ties to HAZARD in Hoenn. Something wasn't adding up and there were questions that needed to be answered. However, there is concern Lysandre plays into all of this and if Blizzard were to flat out go up to Wikstrom and ask questions it would risk getting Lysandre's attention.

Wikstrom is vacationing in Kiloude City for a month, enjoying the warm weather and many battles with talented trainers. Unfortunately only those with a TMV Pass are allowed to go to Kiloude City and usually one obtains a pass by defeating the Elite Four or through other means of extraordinary battle feats. Fortunately for you the Kalos champion, Diantha, is known to give passes to particularly talented trainers, even ones that fail to defeat her in battle but earn her recognition. Even more fortunate is word has it Diantha has been spending a lot of time at the Battle Chateau lately and you are just the right noble rank to challenge her, how lucky.

Your mission is to head to the Battle Chateau once again, find Diantha, and challenger her for a TMV Pass. If successful, with pass in hand take the train from Lumiose Station to Kiloude City and find Wikstrom and make him answer your questions.

Good luck.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 4:28 am
With the info in tow, Darts, and eventually I at another time, manged to tell of the discovery he and I had during our discussion with Drake at the Dragon Clan dinner to Sub. To say the least, that very evening when I found out about it, I was ready to strangle someone. I had the feeling Lysandre was in fact giving the go-ahead to, at the very least, HAZARD's funding...which probably left Wikstrom to oversee the operations. Darts, Drake, and I very well knew that I needed to see him. Truth be told I was half-tempted to just get into the region then hoof it, probably fly there some considering some of the terrain, and go straight there directly and confront Wikstrom...maybe 'ambush' him in his own hotel room or something. Unfortunately, Sub did raise a point to me when he was briefing me on this...should I be found there, I was going to need quite an iron-clad excuse to be there, especially for someone such as myself in a region like that. Unfortunately, the means to get said iron-clad excuse was not going to come easy.

I found myself back on Route 7, staring down the Battle Chateau once again I was back in my dress get-up instead of the weighted clothes again. I managed to get the hole the Greninja put in my sleeve patched up, fortunately. If anything, this place probably hasn't changed in the least. Sub let in on the fact that there was another frequenter of the Chateau that may be able to get me in. Diantha, the Pokemon Trainer Champion of the Kalos region. Movie star on one face, fiercest battler in the region by another. Should I end up fighting her, I'd have to go all out just to get some sort of recognition. I deliberately didn't come in really fully prepared the last time I was here, unlike now. It was a means to bait people to rise in the noble ranks. With me, now under Duke status, I probably couldn't afford to hold back now. I came in with a better prepared team to weather whatever kind of chaos the people here might have for me, let alone the champion herself.

Truth be told, I am left a slight bit confused, however. I am left to wonder how on earth I still got my alleged title around here. I literally had Lysandre at point-blank range with an Ice Beam, ready to take him out in his own lab. Granted, I never took the shot and managed to take my leave, it left me to wonder if he put the pieces together as to how I managed to find the place in the first place. More worrisome is if I would find that pointy haired b*****d here as well...then that would really mess things up. If that weren't enough, I did make enemies the last time I was here, despite that they did have it coming regardless. This was going to be a long mission.

I made my way to the door and found my way inside.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 11:56 am
Blizzard120

I made my way to the door and found my way inside.

Immediately upon entering the chateau Blizzard would be confronted by a very familiar member of the mansion's staff. "If it isn't duke Blizzard himself, in the...feathers." The snobbish butler commented as the hybrid entered. At least this time he didn't try to shut the door in his face.

"I hope you've been well, sir. I take it you managed to avoid the lynchings during the revolution well enough. What might the chateau owe you for humbling us with your serene grace?" The butler asked, his voice dripping with sarcasm, the only only barely attempting civility towards the hybrid.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 4:11 am
SubonicXP
Immediately upon entering the chateau Blizzard would be confronted by a very familiar member of the mansion's staff. "If it isn't duke Blizzard himself, in the...feathers." The snobbish butler commented as the hybrid entered. At least this time he didn't try to shut the door in his face.

"I hope you've been well, sir. I take it you managed to avoid the lynchings during the revolution well enough. What might the chateau owe you for humbling us with your serene grace?" The butler asked, his voice dripping with sarcasm, the only only barely attempting civility towards the hybrid.

Oh yea...a loooong mission indeed...

"Yes, quite the bit of exercise from that, really. Come to thinking about it, nice to know that when the Royal guard stormed the building, you weren't snapped in two like a brittle twig, considering their methods. It would have been such a shame to be relieved of duties in such a manner." I said to the butler. Really, he is really not bothering to hide the passive-agressiveness and already its kind of sickening. "At any rate, now that all the commotion has died out and there is something resembling calm, I'd figure to make up for some lost time and get in a few more battles here. Speaking of attendance here, out of pure curiosity, do the Comebuys still frequent here or did getting completely exposed for cheating brand them?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:40 am
Blizzard120

Oh yea...a loooong mission indeed...

"Yes, quite the bit of exercise from that, really. Come to thinking about it, nice to know that when the Royal guard stormed the building, you weren't snapped in two like a brittle twig, considering their methods. It would have been such a shame to be relieved of duties in such a manner." I said to the butler. Really, he is really not bothering to hide the passive-agressiveness and already its kind of sickening. "At any rate, now that all the commotion has died out and there is something resembling calm, I'd figure to make up for some lost time and get in a few more battles here. Speaking of attendance here, out of pure curiosity, do the Comebuys still frequent here or did getting completely exposed for cheating brand them?"

The butler largely ignored Blizzard, make a face as if he smelled something hideous to show his contempt for the hybrid instead. Gotta keep up that facade. It was only when he mentioned the Comebuys did he speak. "How amusing that you mentioned the prestigious Comebuy family. After the revolution it was only because of them that the Battle Chateau is open as it is now privatized and largely owned by them thanks to Prime Minister Lysandre. If I were you I would try not to attract their attention or give them reason to strip you of your title. It is only because of the revolutionaries and the village of La Ruche that you still have it. Hybrids and their sympathizes look favorable upon you, some see you as an icon. The reason as to why alludes me but what do you expect of disloyal peasants?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 4:41 pm
SubonicXP
The butler largely ignored Blizzard, make a face as if he smelled something hideous to show his contempt for the hybrid instead. Gotta keep up that facade. It was only when he mentioned the Comebuys did he speak. "How amusing that you mentioned the prestigious Comebuy family. After the revolution it was only because of them that the Battle Chateau is open as it is now privatized and largely owned by them thanks to Prime Minister Lysandre. If I were you I would try not to attract their attention or give them reason to strip you of your title. It is only because of the revolutionaries and the village of La Ruche that you still have it. Hybrids and their sympathizes look favorable upon you, some see you as an icon. The reason as to why alludes me but what do you expect of disloyal peasants?"

"More than what I expect from those who try to hide their sins with currency. Excuse that I'm a little surprised considering that, last I checked, Sir Wikstrom didn't care for the Comebuy's conduct either." I said. "Whatever. I'll be taking the walk around now, see who has that motivation around to battle." I then took my leave from the butler, making my way for the halls of the regal estate.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 6:47 pm
Blizzard120

"More than what I expect from those who try to hide their sins with currency. Excuse that I'm a little surprised considering that, last I checked, Sir Wikstrom didn't care for the Comebuy's conduct either." I said. "Whatever. I'll be taking the walk around now, see who has that motivation around to battle." I then took my leave from the butler, making my way for the halls of the regal estate.

The chateau seemed particularly quiet today, which Blizzard might find unusual if Sub's information was correct and Diantha was here, one would think there would be paparazzi all over the place.

"Well who do we have here..." A woman with long red hair would spot Blizzard from across the hallway he would find himself on. The woman was dressed in a tight fitting maroon sparkling dress with a pink feather boa draped over her shoulders. She appeared to have been reading a book as she laid upon a cushioned bench in front of a sunny wind. Putting down the book and proceeding to sit up she bit her brightly painted red lips and patted a spot on the bench next to her.

"Care to take a seat my exotic birdie?" She said in her best seductive voice. "I've heard so much about the Duc d'Hiver...well, what the media is allowed to say about you and the stories one hears on the streets of Lumiose. You've made a powerful name for yourself...a love a strong man."  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:01 pm
SubonicXP
The chateau seemed particularly quiet today, which Blizzard might find unusual if Sub's information was correct and Diantha was here, one would think there would be paparazzi all over the place.

"Well who do we have here..." A woman with long red hair would spot Blizzard from across the hallway he would find himself on. The woman was dressed in a tight fitting maroon sparkling dress with a pink feather boa draped over her shoulders. She appeared to have been reading a book as she laid upon a cushioned bench in front of a sunny wind. Putting down the book and proceeding to sit up she bit her brightly painted red lips and patted a spot on the bench next to her.

"Care to take a seat my exotic birdie?" She said in her best seductive voice. "I've heard so much about the Duc d'Hiver...well, what the media is allowed to say about you and the stories one hears on the streets of Lumiose. You've made a powerful name for yourself...a love a strong man."

"Do you now?" I spoke up. While she was trying to play up the charm, I wasn't having anything of it. I did have my priorities. That said, I'd play along for now. I looked around for a bit then took a seat, sitting down in the chair and looking back at the woman. "I've been told about my reputation around here as well at the door, albeit spoken in quite the negative light. Regardless, I didn't know I actually got that much attention, truth be told. I was just someone looking for a few Pokemon battles and managed to even have a battle against Sir Wikstrom...well, that is before the Royal guard decided to storm the building right at the end of the battle, anyhow."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:13 pm
Blizzard120

"Do you now?" I spoke up. While she was trying to play up the charm, I wasn't having anything of it. I did have my priorities. That said, I'd play along for now. I looked around for a bit then took a seat, sitting down in the chair and looking back at the woman. "I've been told about my reputation around here as well at the door, albeit spoken in quite the negative light. Regardless, I didn't know I actually got that much attention, truth be told. I was just someone looking for a few Pokemon battles and managed to even have a battle against Sir Wikstrom...well, that is before the Royal guard decided to storm the building right at the end of the battle, anyhow."

"Oh darling, you must never check out the Holo Casts." The woman said with a coo as she brushed Blizzard's check gently with the back of her hand. "The region's far and few hybrids rallied under your image during the revolution. Even today they still see you as a symbol of hybrid might. For generations they were told they were inferior to humans, that while they may be physically stronger it showed them to be nothing more than brutish animals. But when they saw you, a brave and gallant feathered knight, take down the region's own embodiment of nobility and chivalry, well that just changed everything. You're an icon now, darling!" The woman exclaimed, gentling placing a hand on his knee.

"Want to know something else?" She said, darting her eyes cross the hallway, back and forth to see if anyone was in ear shot. "Lysandre wants you dead. The only reason why he hasn't made moves against you is because he wants to humiliate you first, that way he can use you to put the hybrids back into their place." She whispered in his ear. How did this woman know that?  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:20 pm
SubonicXP
"Oh darling, you must never check out the Holo Casts." The woman said with a coo as she brushed Blizzard's check gently with the back of her hand. "The region's far and few hybrids rallied under your image during the revolution. Even today they still see you as a symbol of hybrid might. For generations they were told they were inferior to humans, that while they may be physically stronger it showed them to be nothing more than brutish animals. But when they saw you, a brave and gallant feathered knight, take down the region's own embodiment of nobility and chivalry, well that just changed everything. You're an icon now, darling!" The woman exclaimed, gentling placing a hand on his knee.

"Want to know something else?" She said, darting her eyes cross the hallway, back and forth to see if anyone was in ear shot. "Lysandre wants you dead. The only reason why he hasn't made moves against you is because he wants to humiliate you first, that way he can use you to put the hybrids back into their place." She whispered in his ear. How did this woman know that?

Lysandre supporter. Freakin' hell. Why am I not surprised? "Really now? Now that is something." I said softly back. "Funny, yet rather childish of someone who is supposed to be holding a rather esteemed position in the region. I thought he had more integrity than that. So what does that make you?" I asked. "Leaves me wondering about you now, if you know so much. One of his bed maidens?" I asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:26 pm
Blizzard120

Lysandre supporter. Freakin' hell. Why am I not surprised? "Really now? Now that is something." I said softly back. "Funny, yet rather childish of someone who is supposed to be holding a rather esteemed position in the region. I thought he had more integrity than that. So what does that make you?" I asked. "Leaves me wondering about you now, if you know so much. One of his bed maidens?" I asked.

The woman couldn't help but bust out in laughter at Blizzard's insinuation that she was on Lysandre's side. A butler poked his head from around the corner for a brief moment to see what was going on, the woman stopping in time to shoot him a glare to get him to go away. "Oh mon cheri, that was funny. I needed a good laugh." She said, wiping away tears from the sides of her eyes. "To put it bluntly, no, I am not. Lysandre has been bad for my business. Well, him and his Flare goons. You see, I am a peddler of information. Someone wants dirt on someone else? They come to me. Of course there are times where I just use juicy bits of information for my own purposes but who doesn't? How I find out the free sample I just gave you was from Comebuy senior himself. Let's just say he enjoys my company and when I get him in the right...mood...he'll say anything." Oh, okay, she is a- [censored]  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:34 pm
SubonicXP
The woman couldn't help but bust out in laughter at Blizzard's insinuation that she was on Lysandre's side. A butler poked his head from around the corner for a brief moment to see what was going on, the woman stopping in time to shoot him a glare to get him to go away. "Oh mon cheri, that was funny. I needed a good laugh." She said, wiping away tears from the sides of her eyes. "To put it bluntly, no, I am not. Lysandre has been bad for my business. Well, him and his Flare goons. You see, I am a peddler of information. Someone wants dirt on someone else? They come to me. Of course there are times where I just use juicy bits of information for my own purposes but who doesn't? How I find out the free sample I just gave you was from Comebuy senior himself. Let's just say he enjoys my company and when I get him in the right...mood...he'll say anything." Oh, okay, she is a- [censored]

A cold chill went down my back, one that I had to resist cringing a little. "Comebuy senior? Huh...cheaters, now I'm guessing butt-kissers." A revelation hit me just now. Wikstrom may not be the only thing that I have to grill into information. But if I am right, then I might know where some of that cash flow has been coming from that funded HAZARD. Comebuys would have whole-heartedly came after me after what I did to them, if I was in the region or not.

"Apparently one can't keep that old man down for long, can one? Oh well...that actually does remind me a little. Does...Lysandre come by here for anything?" I asked. I kind of wanted to know just how much of a precarious position that I was in.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:01 pm
Blizzard120

A cold chill went down my back, one that I had to resist cringing a little. "Comebuy senior? Huh...cheaters, now I'm guessing butt-kissers." A revelation hit me just now. Wikstrom may not be the only thing that I have to grill into information. But if I am right, then I might know where some of that cash flow has been coming from that funded HAZARD. Comebuys would have whole-heartedly came after me after what I did to them, if I was in the region or not.

"Apparently one can't keep that old man down for long, can one? Oh well...that actually does remind me a little. Does...Lysandre come by here for anything?" I asked. I kind of wanted to know just how much of a precarious position that I was in.

"Never." She said plainly, apparently she didn't care for speaking of Lysandre. "He has to keep up his 'neutral' image after all, between the nobles and the commoners. But he isn't fooling anyone, he favors the nobility and the king. It's all just a show." She scoffed, flicking her hair back. "So, mon cher, anymore questions? If not do you mind if I take a little payment for all the goodies I gave you?" The woman said in a sultry voice, biting her bottom lip gentle as she stared into Blizzard's eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:05 pm
SubonicXP
"Never." She said plainly, apparently she didn't care for speaking of Lysandre. "He has to keep up his 'neutral' image after all, between the nobles and the commoners. But he isn't fooling anyone, he favors the nobility and the king. It's all just a show." She scoffed, flicking her hair back. "So, mon cher, anymore questions? If not do you mind if I take a little payment for all the goodies I gave you?" The woman said in a sultry voice, biting her bottom lip gentle as she stared into Blizzard's eyes.

Well, that is at least the good news. So I don't have to have him perhaps step in all of a sudden while I'm trying to find Diantha. That being said, there is still the matter of the Comebuys. Though something felt off. 'Favors the nobility and the king?' Now that is an outright lie. At least in part of the King anyways. He played the King like a harp on that one as much as he did the team and the people. The nobility, he's out to get something from them...not sure as to what, though. The only thing that they really have is...well...money. To what ends is he going to use it for is beyond me. Though if Team Flare is any involvement then obviously not any good. I then perked up then looked at the woman. "...what...payment?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:13 pm
Blizzard120

Well, that is at least the good news. So I don't have to have him perhaps step in all of a sudden while I'm trying to find Diantha. That being said, there is still the matter of the Comebuys. Though something felt off. 'Favors the nobility and the king?' Now that is an outright lie. At least in part of the King anyways. He played the King like a harp on that one as much as he did the team and the people. The nobility, he's out to get something from them...not sure as to what, though. The only thing that they really have is...well...money. To what ends is he going to use it for is beyond me. Though if Team Flare is any involvement then obviously not any good. I then perked up then looked at the woman. "...what...payment?"

"A kiss." She flat out said, scooting ever so closer to Blizzard. "That won't hurt you, will it? I have a thing for such exotic creatures as hybrids. All I would like is to give you one kiss upon that beautiful beak of yours. May I, vous beau grand bel homme?" She said, getting even closer.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff