Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 3:30 am
User Image

Imarogbe was trotting happily toward his den to see if either of his ladies might be there. He was returning from guard duty and the sun was now high in the sky from where it had been since his departure that morning.

He politely greeted those that he passed as he walked. Ima had been feeling very content with life as of late. It seemed like everything that he had ever wanted or needed had magically appeared to him. He smiled a wide silly grin every time the thought of Adina and Kirimi crossed his mind. He was so lucky. Approaching the den, he peeked his head inside and took a quite glance around.

"Hello? Anybody home?"

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 3:05 pm
User Image

Kirimi lifted her head when she heard one of her mates enter then den her red eyes falling on Imarogbe. She had had the day off so the darkly coloured lioness had taken the rare occasion of the empty den to have a nap. She smiled with the though that if she had her way soon the den would be crawling with cubs.

"I am hear." she told him raising to her feet she moved towards the blond maned lion. Giving him a nuzzle she ducked outside of the den where the sun was high in the sky. She blinked a few times at the brightness but smiled at the warmness that rushed over her.

"How was guard duty today?" she asked her mate. As she sat looking out over the pride that was currently bustling with activity.  

nessiaing

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:54 pm
Ima smiled happily when he heard the sound of Kirimi's voice. Once she emerged from their den, he greeted her affectionately, rubbing his head against hers. Ima thought that she looked ethereal with the bright sun rays shining down on her form, like she could just up and fly away.

"It was very uneventful honestly," he responded. "Not to complain though, I enjoy peace and quiet just as much as the next guy."

It was hard sometimes for him to let his guard down after everything that he'd experienced in life, however the simplicity of his life nowadays made it easier for him to relax.

"You wanna go for a walk with me?"

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:20 pm
Big Hobbit

Kirimi returned the love her mate gave her purring slightly while his nose was pressed against hers. It was strange for her to feel this love, she had been alone for so long that she forgot what it felt like to feel a part of a family.

"Mmm quiet is a good thing, we might as well enjoy it while we can." Kirimi noted. Her and Ima had recently started trying for a family. An idea that was endlessly exciting for the black female. Though for now she was enjoying the time she had with just her mates before their life became crazy with cubs running all around.

"Yes I would love to take a walk with you." she answered in a quiet voice. She fell inline beside her mate making sure that her shoulder rubbed against him every step she took.

"Do you think it will take long for us to have cubs?" she asked. Her mind was really one track since they had started this journey together it was a journey she never really thought she would take.  

nessiaing

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:50 am
Once Kirimi was beside him, Ima began a slow casual pace through the lands of their home. The day was so bright and clear that he could see well into the distance where the lands were low enough to see past.

With a fond smile on his face he replied to his mate, "I hope it doesn't. Y'know, in my original home having cubs was always a pretty big deal. There were some families who would almost always seemed to have cubs around and there were some who didn't. I never knew exactly why that was, but we'll just have to make sure that we stay healthy and eat lots of food so that we'll be the ones with cubs around!"

The feeling of excitement that he and his mates were trying to become parents was growing steadily inside him. If it were up to him they would have had cubs the moment they began talking about it.

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:10 pm
Big Hobbit
Sorry for the long wait!

The black lioness listened to her mate spoke looking up at him her eyes filled with love for him. "Yes we will have to take good care of ourselves." she said with a smile. Her stomach did a little flip with excitement hopefully it wouldn't take them long.

"I certainly hope it happens fast, I'm not getting any younger. It would be nice if we were able to have more than one litter. I want a big family!" She let out a giggle, they hadn't even had their first litter and here she was planning all of their next.

"Hopefully you are good with that." she said softly rubbing along his side as they walked happy to have his companionship. Not so long ago Kirimi had thought she would be alone forever and now she had two mates and hopefully soon babies on the way.

"Are you and Adina planning on having a litter as well?" KIrimi had day dreams of the two litter of cubs growing up together. You never knew when the miracle of cubs would occur.  

nessiaing

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:05 pm
"Of course! I'm great with that!," Ima exclaimed gleaming as he began to feel flush in the face the more they spoke about it.

"I had four brothers and a ton of cousins around growing up. I suspect that I might have even had more siblings if nothing had happened. Big families is what I'm used to, and I would love to have that experience with the two of you."

"Adina and I have spoken about it and do plan on having a litter at some point or other, I just want to make sure that she feels completely comfortable and ready before we really try anything. Believe me, there's nothing I'd rather see than both of you fat with cubs!," he said mischievously and nudged Kirimi playfully. In all seriousness though, having cubs with both of his mates would be a dream come true.

"Do you think I'd be a good dad?," he asked Kirimi, pausing in his steps and gazing into her eyes.

nessiaing
We're gonna get this done! I believe in us!

[IC] Likno tis Zois Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games