[PRP] Girls Just Wanna Have Fun [Ondine/Tynn] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kaname423
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:34 am
"A club huh?" Tyyn pursed her lips thinking it over. "Like... a fight club?" She offered. That would be something to see. If Ondine was planning on settling down Tale then Tyyn might have to come pay her a visit or two once it opened up. She would be down for that. "Would there be wagers involved?" She smirked. She would put some money down on her winning she laughed to herself.

Then the idea dawned on her, though she didn't know why she hadn't already thought of it. "Hey... buddy..." She started slow. "If you're heading out and traveling... you need some company?" She had been wanting to travel for a while now and with her parents gone and in Zena and her grandparents getting older, she already had the idea in her head that she would be leaving. Maybe this was the way to go.

Elyessi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:59 pm
[9/10]

Leaning back and pushing her mug up for a refill, Ondine's amber eyes looked up in thought. A fight club, a brawler's guild. Whatever it was, it woudl be open and welcome to all the fighters who were looked down for being young, female, different.

She wanted a place where she could just be herself, and whatever that ended up being, she really didn't mind as long as she was there.

Putting her elbows on the bar, she looked over toward Tyyn with a sly grin, "Would be whaever you want it to be...welcome to all who want to be free!"

Taking a deep breath, she glanced toward the bartender with a nod, a flick of a coin, and a snatch of her ale, and pondered. It didn't take long to realize she was in like-minded company.

"Aye, I'll take yer company, Tyyn. I think we'd have fun, you and I."

kaname423
Tag!

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200

kaname423
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:08 pm
Tyyn grabbed her drink up and slammed back the rest of the ale in the mug. "I'll drink to that!" She called over to the barkeep for another. "I think this is gonna be fun, Ondine."

"We're gonna need to recruit more girls if we want a real crowd." she mused out loud, taking another swig of her freshly refilled drink. The gears we're already turning in her head and thinking of the things she'll need to pack when she got home. She'd be traveling light, but there were still the necessities to get in order. She could almost hear her mother's voice in her head reminding her about fresh drawers.

Elyessi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:13 pm
[10/10]

Raising her drink with a bark of a laugh, Ondine agreed. Tyyn would be quite the addition to her party and and even better friend. Just the fact she someone who liked to brawl as much as she...sure they might get into a few tiffs, but Ondine knew at the end of the day they'd find themselves here again.

She'd figure out how they'd pay for it later....maybe getting some foolish boys to bet against them.

"This is gonna be a good relationship, you and I..." she said, her accent calm as she sent a wink to Tyyn, "Let's gather the like-minded gals and build ourselves a club!"

kaname423

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200

kaname423
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:17 pm
Tyyn let out a whoop and have Ondine a big toothy grin. Girls club, that was cool with her. And in the meantime they could brawl their way to some more 'friends'. Just had to work on finding said girls but it couldn't be that hard, right?

Elyessi

◈ RP Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces