Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Motoujamii Lands
[PRP] Getting to know the Pride (Mircea x Akane'Serkan Enyo)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:28 pm
Mircea continued his patrol around the part of the lands that the pride claimed. He was finally starting to get the hang of things, though he hadn't managed to get in another spar ever since he joined. That was no problem for him however, he needed to do more training anyway before he considered himself good enough to face another pride member.

In the meantime he had been assigned as a guard and was trying to fulfill his role as well as he could. This also helped him learn more about the pride and all of the areas that was within it. It didn't seem too many threats or outsiders came here, unless they were trying to get in the pride, and Mircea could tell why. The desert and the heat that constantly surrounded it during the day was hard to get used to. But he was adjusting as much as he could and had no complaints about it. He knew that living in a desert would be hard, but he just considered it another challenge he had to overcome.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:43 pm
SSBrosB
Thank you for starting! ^_^

User Image

Akane gave a long stretch until her spine cracked and her dark red pelt rippled over her muscles. This patrol was a whole lot of boring nothing. Sharp gold eyes scanned the familiar desert before her. It didn't make her look good if she had nothing to report. "Well Que? Smell anything interesting?" She asked the orange jackal at her side with humor. If he smelled anything besides lunch.

The jackal male in question lifted his nose and took several long sniffs. A pause. Several more long sniffs. He gave a mocking bow to the lioness, "before you say besides lunch, yes I do." He tilted his head and flicked his ear. "Clarification actually. Lunch and a strange lion. Lunch is obviously to your left and the lion to your right." His blue eyes twinkled at the choice he'd given her.

The lioness flicked her tail with a snort. As if she'd let an unknown lion go tramping about her pride's lands in favor of lunch! "Lunch will wait." Head up she moved in the direction indicated at a fast steady trot one learned in the desert. Soon enough the dark lion came into view. "Halt! Identify yourself," she demanded of the unknown lion.  

magnadearel

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:53 pm
Mircea noticed a lioness in the distance. With her fur coloring though, he assumed that she was a part of the pride and would have just let her pass by, however she was heading towards him at a fast past and straight to him. He was somewhat surprised and wondered what she wanted. So he halted his steps, waiting for her to come up to him.

What he hadn't expected was the little jackal that followed her or the authoritative voice that came from her mouth. He almost jumped back in surprise, he controlled that. However, what he couldn't control was the fur on his back which was currently standing up. He gulped a bit, trying to get his bearings. He supposed that most firekin were like that and he would just have to get used to it.

"I'm Mircea, a new member to the firekin pride and new guard along with it." He hoped that was enough. He wondered what she may do if she was from another pride or wanted him to prove it. He was still curious about her and her companion though. "May I ask what your name is? And perhaps your friend?"

magnadearel
It's kind of funny, your familiar with her is the offpsring of one of mine and the brother to another one XD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:08 pm
SSBrosB
Omg really?! Family rp!

He didn't run as she almost thought he was going to. Akane eyed him sternly as the fur along his back stood up. Oh he could try to fight if he wanted to, she wasn't going to let him... Oh. The lioness blinked then deflated a bit. He was a member too. "Oh, uh. Hi. I'm Akane. Sorry about that. Y'know with the trouble we had awhile back I thought maybe you was..." She glanced away a moment then back.

"Uh welcome to the pride. This is Que-ale." She gave a glare at the jackal who was laying on his side and laughing. At her expense no less. "Learning your way around ok? I'm surprised they left you out here on your own." Her tone said she clearly didn't approve of that.

Que was indeed on his side thrashing with laughter. He snorted as he got dust up his nose and finally sat up. "You should have seen the look on your face Akane!" He grinned at the other male and nodded when he was introduced. "Been here long?"

magnadearel

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:16 am
Mircea relaxed. The lioness wasn't going to attack him and clearly her companion thought the situation was hilarious, so felt in no danger. He noticed the lioness look a little disappointed that he was another member. He wondered if that was a bad thing? Or maybe she was just looking for a fight? "I'm Mircea." He would have to be a bit careful, if she thought he had been a stranger, he would have to prove he was part of the pride to others since they seemed to have had something... happen. He would need to learn about that.

He gave a nod to the jackal when the Akane introduced him and smiled. Though he did notice her tone with her next question that was aimed towards himself. He grimaced a bit in surprise. "Uh well... they made me a guard and I figured this was the best way to get to know the pride and it's lands..." He hoped he hadn't done anything wrong.

"I haven't been here that long. Just newly joined, though long enough to have a general idea of my duty and what to do out here." And to know what to do so that he could survive in this desert.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:18 pm
SSBrosB

She tilted her head at his explanation. "How can you guard if you don't know what your guarding?" The lioness asked logically. He could stray outside the territory or not go far enough. That was stupidly dangerous. She glanced up toward the sun and shook her head. "Let's get out of this heat and rest a bit. Then I can show you the boundaries or tell you the landmarks to look for.

With an uncanny sense of direction the red lioness turned and headed toward a spot with convenient shade and water. Akane glanced back over her shoulder at him as she walked. "Did they at least teach you how to survive in the desert? Find water?" What idiot had let this lion out on his own? She wondered to herself.

"Welcome to the pride. Have you looked at a familiar? Do you know what kind you'd like?" Que moved out with Akane and trotted along at her heels. "Akane's very good at this stuff." He said with a nod. The jackal was in a place to know as the lioness had saved his life.

magnadearel

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:35 am
Mircea nodded back a bit bewildered at the same time. He did understand her question, but he wasn't the one who assigned himself to patrol the border.

He would have to ask about that next time, see if they did that to other new recruits or if had just been the regular prank they did to new members. He had heard that could happen.

He followed the lioness to the shaded spot with water. Clearly she knew what she was doing. He listened to her next question. He understood why she was asking. "They taught me the basics at least. Though probably not as much as I should know." He did know how to find them, at least in general. He was pretty sure though that they hadn't told him everything.

Her companion was a lot nicer, or at least he didn't seem to be as harsh. "I haven't looked at any familiars yet." He replied, wondering how one would work. Did they need to have familiars in the pride?

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:18 pm
SSBrosB

Luckily the chosen spot wasn't too far from where she'd run across the male. Akane flopped herself down in a suitable shady spot with a contented groan. She might have to dig down to cooler dirt in a bit, but for now it was good. Que was always happy to give out a spot for her if she asked too. Comfortably out of the sun now, she studied the other lion.

"At least they did that. You have any questions you can come to me," she added after a moment's thought. "If your wise, you'll befriend a Water-seeker. They keep track of all the watering holes. When ones dry up, they know others." Water was vital out here. She smirked as Que brought up familiars. "He asks cause he hopes you'll get him a lady friend."

He was delighted to be able to educate this lion on familiars. Que gave a haughty look at the lioness as she ribbed him, "hardly!" He looked to the lion. "There three main familiar types you'll run across here. Jackals like me, snakes or birds." He was curious which one this lion might choose. If the opportunity for a mate arose he wouldn't turn it down!

magnadearel

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:10 pm
Mircea followed her until she got into a shady spot and moved into the shade himself, content with just sitting. He hadn't been that hot yet, but perhaps he didn't know what the signs were to look out for for someone getting too hot. "Oh, do you know any water-seekers I would be able to get to know?" He couldn't exactly tell if someone was one position or another, though he assumed that those who mostly fought and looked the toughest would be soldiers or guards.

Mircea let out a small chuckle. "Well, I'll tell you if I find one and introduce the two of you. Is that good.?" He wasn't sure if he was ready to get a familiar yet, maybe after he was better acquainted with the pride and such.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:24 am
SSBrosB

Idly she ran a paw over her ear to clean it. Akane thought about his question on water-seekers. "Yeah I know a couple. There's one named Plamen. All you need to do is ask around. Personally, I think those who aren't soldiers or in the army are a little bit less gung-oh about their training." She gave a grin. Akane always tried to win in each match she did. Not that the others weren't good, they just didn't have the drive to learn every move.

She smirked and glanced at the jackal. He'd suggested on occasion that she needed a mate. Akane had told him no in an don't argue with me tone of voice. It still hadn't stopped him from suggesting males. Which she found one reason or another to dismiss or ignore. "She'll need to be a sweet thang," Akane drawled to tease the jackal.

Que perked up his ears. "Great! Don't forget now!" It wasn't that he couldn't find his own mate. The jackal was devoted to caring for his lioness. Someday though he'd find a girl for himself. He gave the lioness an equable look. "Of course!" Unlike her, he wasn't the least bit shy about looking for a mate.

magnadearel

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:46 pm
Well she looked quite relaxed, maybe that meant he could lie down too? Or would he risk getting the ire of some of the other guards if he was seen relaxing? He sighed. He really needed to get to know the pride members better.

"All right, I'll ask around for Plamen for a water seeker." He replied, nodding his head. So he would probably have to train more too, considering there were even those like him, who were rogue-born, wanting to train as much as they could.

Mircea could only smile and nod at the jackal about finding a mate. He hadn't seen any yet, but he could always keep an eye out.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:02 pm
SSBrosB
Fin?

She gave him a laugh as he continued to stand awkwardly. "We can take a couple minutes to rest in this heat. Plus you were going to ask me questions or I was gonna give you the major landmarks we look for." Akane gestured to a shady spot nearby. "We'll finish our rounds after we've rested a bit."

The lioness nodded approval to him asking around for a water seeker. He needed to meet others. She waited for him to settle then launched into a description of the boundaries.

Que contentedly went off to get a drink and do a bit of hunting for himself while the two lions talked. Soon enough they would have to move on.

magnadearel

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:09 am
Mircea nodded as he continued to listen to the lioness' explanation of the landmarks. Eventually during that time he relaxed a bit more, deciding that sitting for a bit would be okay.

magnadearel
yeah XD

[IC] Motoujamii Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces