Tangled Puppet

Sarcastic Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:33 pm
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:27 pm
User Image

User Image
Contacting me is pretty simple. You can either post in this thread or PM me. From there, we can exchange contact information (I have both Skype and AIM). If you're in the blast chat, for Tendaji, on aim, then you already have my screen name (display name is Tang). So you may use AIM, right off the bat, to contact me.

User Image
Tell Me What I Wanna Hear [Nikaio]
Tough Claws [Ziari]
The Lost Girl [Jalase]

User Image
5/5 characters (0/1 to next)
2 hybrid can be quested

User Image
Unsure of this at the moment

User Image
Iashe - pure wind boy
Unmaed - water/fire hybrid, Nikaio's niece.
Detrasi - water/fire/wind hybrid boy  

Tangled Puppet

Sarcastic Demigod

Tangled Puppet

Sarcastic Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:28 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:29 pm
User Image

User Image
Location: Currently, irp, located in Tale. Can move around if needed, though.

Personality: Laid-back / Charismatic / Procrastinator
    Despite Nika's troubled history he has adopted a more or less laid-back attitude as far as life is concerned. When he's not working for the troupe he can be found laying about in a hammock or even just on the ground (depending on where they are at the time). For the most part, Nika is a happy person and exudes this to other people. This allows him to easily make friends, whether he wants to or not.

There is just something about the way he carries himself (he's very confident), that attracts others to him. He's never wanted for companionship and has always easily snagged his intended up. Though he doesn't always keep them close (and most times others are alright with this).

At times, others can overwhelm him and cause him to retreat. These are the rare times where he wants to be left alone to think to himself. These are the times where reality settles in and he'd rather be anywhere but where he currently is.

Nika also has a problem with getting his tasks done. He'd much rather nap than do hard labor and sometimes this interferes with the chores he is set to within the troupe. He has been known to get into trouble on more than one occasion, making his job ten times worse than what it would have been had he not been lazy to begin with. Nika doesn't stress, or at least tries not to, and most times he's alright with ending up with that heavy burden. Though, other times, he tries to use his charm to pass it off to another boy that's smitten with him.

Romance: Is plotted to Fluffesu's Akiyal but is definitely up for any kind of short term fling until then.

Current Plots: Not much is currently going on with Nikaio. He's meeting, for the first time, Akiyal in a current RP. Other than that he is traveling around with his gypsy troupe and dancing for people.

Looking For:
  • Flings - Nika is very much interested in romance. However, this can lead him to problems as not everyone is always looking for romance. So I'd really like to have him involved with one or two characters before he gets serious with Akiyal (they can end well or not so well...I'm interested in both). He is most definitely gay and most times he is a bottom. Nika, however, doesn't mind taking over control every once in a while.
  • Dancing - Nikaio loves to dance. It's why he has stuck with his gypsy troupe for so long. Any dancers that are willing to meet and greet with him would be awesome. He's always looking to learn new dance moves.
  • Oban run ins - Nika doesn't have a good history with most Obans. Despite his troupe avoiding Oba for the most part...I'd love to have him run into more of the fire earthlings. These can be good or bad run ins. In fact, he's had good run ins, so far, with player characters. So having a run in or two with some not so nice Obans would be fantastic.

User Image
Location: Jauhar. Andile, Emeka or Ast...or anywhere surrounding these three settlements.

Personality: Envious / Curious / Guileless
    Despite Kel's aunt's incessant rants about earthlings — and subsequent exile — Kel is an innocent sort. She tends to find the good in people before the bad. As a trusting person, Kel is open to many hurts in her future and, depending on how things play out, this is the one personality trait that she may eventually lose. For the most part she's very childlike in her trusting. Because of all this, she is also a straightforward sort. She doesn't hide who she is. What you see is what you get with her. Keline has — and always will be — a caring and compassionate person. She will try her best to help those in need no matter who they are. This, along with her trusting personality, may lead to future problems for the alkidike.

Despite the move — and despite her apparent interest in earthlings — Kel still strongly believes in Aisha. She worships her goddess daily and hopes to one day travel back to Chibale Isles to pray to her goddess for a family. Kel, however, does not believe as some of her other alkidike sisters. She does not see her, or anyone else, as superiors to the others inhabiting Tendaji. She also does not think that she is entitled to any certain land. She believes that Aisha cares for all those residing in Tendaji and wishes that they could all live peacefully. Kel has always had a curious personality. She watches and she learns. She also has a habit of spying on neighboring shifters whenever she gets a chance — her curiosity over the earthlings plays a large part of this personality trait.

Along with her curiosity, Kel is also envious of the earthlings. They are able to roam the whole of Tendaji (she wishes to eventually travel) and they have men. Though this part of her interests won't develop until she's around 16 (will be playing her at 14 at first). Her whole life Kel has been a clumsy being. As a child she would take off running and promptly fall flat on her face. As a teen and young adult, her clumsyness will affect a lot of her dealings with her chose class and her ability to use a spear.

Romance: None currently planned.

Current Plots: Kel's home life is currently being torn apart. Her aunt was an extremist and as such has been exiled to Yael. Her older sister is slowly turning down that path. As a result, her mother's heart is breaking and the tension between her mother and sister can be cut with knife. She loves her family and wishes her sister would change her opinions about Earthlings.

Looking For:
  • Friends - I really want to get Kel a large variety of friends. At the moment she's being played at 14, so anyone young, that's around Jauhar, and looking for friends would be great. As I said...a variety...so hybrids and other earthlings are welcome (as are alks).

• Non-friends - I would also like her to meet some racists (both alks and earthlings). Basically someone to question her views and outlooks on the world. She's a bit innocent and naive as a child (despite family happenings) and as such it needs to be broken.

User Image

Personality: Adventurous | Determined | Impatient
    Nazuli has always been the adventurous sort. As a young child, she would be the first to volunteer to do something --- whether they were supposed to be doing that something or not. Danger? She knew it existed but she didn't give it much attention or thought. What was the point in living if you didn't take some sort of risk every once in a while (or all the time). This almost always got her into trouble if they were caught. But she didn't care. She'd take whatever punishment she was given in stride and turn around and do it all over again given the chance.

Despite Nazuli's outgoingness and willingness to commit to just about any challenge, she is not a leader. She much prefers to sit back and let someone else take the reigns of any given situation. If push comes to shove, and she has no other choice, she will do what's needed of her and lead. However, she would much rather not have that kind of responsibility on her shoulders if she can help it.

Her determination has always played a huge part in her life. Once Nazuli's decided to do something, and set her mind to it, there's nearly nothing that will stop her. Learn to shoot a bow and arrow? Practices every chance she gets. Learn to dance? By damned she'll find someone to be her dance partner and learn to dance. With this determination comes let downs, though. When she's unable to perfect a task she's set herself to, Nazuli becomes angry with herself and has been known to thrown a temper tantrum (even as she grows older this will be a thing she will need to work on).

Not only does Nazuli get impatient with herself but others as well. She doesn't like waiting and when others put things off she becomes agitated. Nazuli, when forced to wait, becomes snippy and moody. Her hatred of earthlings was ingrained in her from early on in her childhood. If she encounters anyone not of alkidike or elaria blood, she doesn't hold back or hide said hatred. She has been known to pick fights with any ysali, or other earthling, unfortunate enough to make their way close enough to run into her. Hybrids get even more of her hatred. She sees them as an abomination --- things that should not exist in this world.

Romance: ---.

Current Plots: ---.

Looking For:
  • ---

Tangled Puppet

Sarcastic Demigod

Tangled Puppet

Sarcastic Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:30 pm
User Image

User Image
Location: Currently in Neued, Jauhar. Will be moving around eventually.

Personality: Extrovert / Entitled / Persistent
    Ziari is a very confident person and has no problem being the center of attention. She is very adventurous and would likely be the first person in a group to suggest something to do (usually something they're not *supposed* to do). She thrives in crowds and makes friends very easily. Growing up, Ziari was from a household that was pretty well off. This meant that she usually got what she wanted and, in the long run, made her felt like she *deserved* those things. Even if she didn't actually do anything to deserve them. This mellows out more as she grows older but some of the stubborn entitledness sticks with her when she doesn't get her way. As a result of this, she's very honest with those around her and has no problem telling people how it is. Ziari is a persistent person and if she wants to find something out or get you to do something, she'll be damned it she quits before achieving her goal.

Romance: Plotted to Fluffesu's Lerin. Not interested in any kind of romance outside of that.

Current Plots: Ziari is currently in the middle of an adventure. She would like to, eventually, explore the whole of Tendaji. At the moment she is in Jauhar and getting to know Lerin better.

Looking For:
  • Beast Tamer Trainer - Ziari has recently decided that she wants to be a beast tamer. This is one of the reasons for her adventure. She wants to learn as much as she can and felt as if her life on Oba was holding her back. As such, I would love to find a trainer for her in Neued (Jauhar) so that plots with her to remain there for a month or more can happen. If I don't find someone to help me with this plot, I will be doing it as a solo.

• Friends - Ziari wants lots of friends. She thrives in groups and has always been a sort of social butterfly. So on her journey around Tendaji she wants to meet as many people as she can.

User Image
Location: Yael. Either Ilidan or Pajore until he becomes part of the guard...then everywhere on Yael.

Personality: Charismatic, extroverted, domineering
    Jalase likes adventures. From a very young age he was out and about --- his parents unable to keep him tethered down for long. Despite this need for adventure, though, he developed a sort of calm attitude that helped him along in life when there were tough choices to make. As he grew older, he also realized that he had a knack for charming the pants off of just about anyone (though there were a select few that could see through some of his bullshit). Jalase's parents raised him to be hardworking and honest and as such he's never held back any part of himself from others (though this will change in the future to some extent...he'll end up more reserved).

Jalase was always an outgoing sort and determined to succeed in everything he picked up --- even handling swords while dealing with his poor eyesight. Despite his extroverted self, he loves being alone and having time to himself. As he grows older and becomes romantically involved, Jal learns that he prefers to be the dominant one in the relationship. He likes to have control over things and it will also extend over into his jobs he takes on as well. It will take a special person to bring him out of this norm of his.

On the other hand, before he manages to obtain his glasses, and for a little while after, Jalase is a clumsy child. Many times he came home with bruises and scrapes and even, one time, came home with a broken arm. As he grows older and takes on his "sword for hire" jobs, his carefree attitude he once had as a kid will slowly crumble away and he'll become mostly distrustful of people. As such he becomes very cynical towards those who treat him kindly --- half expecting someone to stab him in the back eventually. Jal, like most yaeli are very prejudiced to outsiders --- both the extremist alkidikes and the earthlings beyond their island. However, he also holds a morbid curiosity towards them all that may eventually lead to him exploring lands beyond where he grew up.

Romance: Is plotted to The Only Black Uke's Lenila. Probably not open to flings. Will be focusing on his career as a guard.

Current Plots: Nothing major at the moment.

Looking For:
  • Yael guard - Jalase, as a swordsman, has decided to join the guardsmen of Yael. If you have a character that is in a similar situation or who might run into the guards of the city...hit me up.

• Priests and Priestess - I know that these classes are not around, as far as PCs go. However, if your character has a past/history dealing with the religious aspects of the Yaeli, I would love to throw Jal at them. His sister was taken from his family before he was even born and, while not super religious, he is somewhat interested in learning a bit more about the ones that took her.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:41 pm
User Image

Tangled Puppet

Sarcastic Demigod

Tangled Puppet

Sarcastic Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:42 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:48 pm
User Image

Tangled Puppet

Sarcastic Demigod

Tangled Puppet

Sarcastic Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:51 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:10 pm
User Image

Tangled Puppet

Sarcastic Demigod

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:30 am
Tangled Puppet

If she makes it to Oba, I would argue that Nuri is currently well known for his knowledge on beasts. He just traveled across the lands and tamed one creature from each area, and is training Obans in how to tame and use foreign familiars.

It's mostly in the Army, but he wouldn't say no if someone approached him with questions!  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:43 am
Elyessi
Tangled Puppet

If she makes it to Oba, I would argue that Nuri is currently well known for his knowledge on beasts. He just traveled across the lands and tamed one creature from each area, and is training Obans in how to tame and use foreign familiars.

It's mostly in the Army, but he wouldn't say no if someone approached him with questions!

Thanks for the offer but I'm not sure when she'll be back to Oba. I had hoped to find someone in Neued, as is mentioned in the plot info...so she can be convinced to stay put for at least a month (so she can, in turn, get to know Lerin better) or more.

EDIT: I found someone with a character in Neued that can do the initial plot...but if Nuri is still around Oba when Zi makes her way back there...I definitely wanna snag him up for RP. -nods-  

Tangled Puppet

Sarcastic Demigod

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 3:22 pm
Tangled Puppet

While Lasarra is in Ast not Neued, I see her maybe going there to sell some of her creatures so maybe they could meet there and talk about beast taming, by now Lasarra would be pretty well known in most of Jauhar.

I also have my new Yaelian Ayanna who thinks she is a Priestess, or at least that she will become one one day and is preparing herself for that day. So if Jalase wants to meet with someone religious he could run into her.

I also have Niadra who has started a dance school in Yware (Tale) if Nika wants to stop by. She was in a troupe her whole life so she would be happy to show him some of her moves!  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 3:35 pm
a pet dino
Tangled Puppet

While Lasarra is in Ast not Neued, I see her maybe going there to sell some of her creatures so maybe they could meet there and talk about beast taming, by now Lasarra would be pretty well known in most of Jauhar.

I also have my new Yaelian Ayanna who thinks she is a Priestess, or at least that she will become one one day and is preparing herself for that day. So if Jalase wants to meet with someone religious he could run into her.

I also have Niadra who has started a dance school in Yware (Tale) if Nika wants to stop by. She was in a troupe her whole life so she would be happy to show him some of her moves!

I've already found someone to help me out with the trainer plot...need to mark that off now. Buuuut, I am totally up for RPs between the two of them anyway...just because Zi could use more friends and people to get knowledge from. x]

Ahhh, omg, that would be awesome to shove Jal at her. Though he may call her stupid for her beliefs. I can't promise a completely nice Jal on this subject. He won't be like...super nasty about it but he definitely doesn't agree with it all. But it'd be nice to get him together with someone that's like that. -nods-

And yisss, Nika always needs to learn the new dance moves. And he can basically be anywhere I need him to be. xD  

Tangled Puppet

Sarcastic Demigod

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 3:45 pm
Tangled Puppet

I've already found someone to help me out with the trainer plot...need to mark that off now. Buuuut, I am totally up for RPs between the two of them anyway...just because Zi could use more friends and people to get knowledge from. x]

Ahhh, omg, that would be awesome to shove Jal at her. Though he may call her stupid for her beliefs. I can't promise a completely nice Jal on this subject. He won't be like...super nasty about it but he definitely doesn't agree with it all. But it'd be nice to get him together with someone that's like that. -nods-

And yisss, Nika always needs to learn the new dance moves. And he can basically be anywhere I need him to be. xD

That would be good for Lasarra as well. She was captured by Obans and while she is well aware that not all Obans are evil it would be nice for her to make friends with one, and what better way then through their shared interest.

Haha that's perfect. Honestly most people are going to find her stupid so she needs to get use to it.

Perfect!

Any you want to start and I can do what you don't want to?  
◈ OOC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games