Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations
[Y1: Lamia District] Marketplace Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:23 pm
User Image

It shines from the vibrant and vivid color meanwhile the smells continue to assault the senses. If bright and tasty.. Its here

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:08 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 16th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:15 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco wasn't sure if it was Iris's intention to end up in the marketplace or if they had somehow been drawn there by the crowd. He did not regret it. The Marketplace was a lively place with many people walking, talking, and bargaining. Music accompany this place, but it was relaxing Latin music. There were stands everywhere and every stand was decorated with fruits, vegetables, meats, and some stands were even offering fish. Marco closed his eyes and breathed in the atmosphere; this reminded him of his country in South America. The marketplace in Lamia District was on a much larger scale, but the atmosphere was the same. With his eyes closed he could recreate the feeling of walking down the marketplace while holding his grandmother's hand. He was much younger and his hands smaller, but they were always holding his grandmother's hand. Marco opened his eyes returning to the present.

There were some people giving out free samples from their stand. This wasn't exactly breakfast, but if they went around they could have their tummies filled by eating those samples. Marco smiled thinking that was a good plan since it might be too late to go back and find a place for breakfast. He turned to Iris, "let's go around, they're giving free samples in every stand." The black-haired boy hadn't notice, but his dark-brown eyes had changed to the crimson when he opened his eyes earlier. Fortunate for him (and perhaps unfortunate for Iris) his eyes started changing back to their regular color as he spoke with the green-haired girl. He blinked wondering if maybe he was being too friendly? She did drag him out of bed, but he hadn't consider if being in the marketplace was her plan or not. He should be more considerate.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 10
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x5

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 6:54 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Okay, so the marketplace wasn't 'exactly' the place she wanted to end up but they were giving away samples that were free and there was music and it was really crowded.... so crowded... So so so crowded.But food! And it wasn't like she was alone here. Speaking of which, Iris turned to look at Marco so how he would respond to their sudden trip into the market instead of a restaurant like the cafe. She was instead given the view of a Marco who seemed to be at peace in the bustling surroundings. Frankly it was a view she hadn't seen before.

Suddenly Marco was look back at her, she refrained from jumping in surprise. He said for them to look around and mentioned the free samples. She would agree with him, if not for the fact that she was looking at his eyes. It was something she had the first they met. When Marco left, his eyes were a red color. But when she would see him at school, they were a brown that were darker than her hazel eyes. Now they were brown again when she definitely remembered seeing them reddish when she went to get him. It was a mystery but... it would have to be a cold case for now since... Food.

"I know there's free samples." Iris said as she walked beside him. "That's why I brought you here." The girl was definitely lying through her teeth but hopefully the boy didn't notice it all. "Why pay for an average breakfast when you can an extraordinary one for free!?" Iris grinned and then cleared her throat. "I figured it would be something to do before we go the museum like the itinerary says."

Iris folded her arms she tried to figure out what stand to hit up first. As she looked around, she couldn't help it that her head would bob and she could start humming in sync with the music playing around. "Marco..." she said. "You do wanna go with your fruits and veggies, your meats or go straight for the sweets?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 11
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname: Ling
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -5 Rare Candies

Mood:
Attire: street clothes
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 7:52 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Coming to the Marketplace seemed to be Iris's idea after all. Marco nodded, it seemed like she thought this through more than he realized. "Alright then let's get started," they were walking together now which was definitely something they had not done before and it felt strange yet pleasant at the same time. His original first impression of Iris was good, but after he pants her by accident and he was shoved into a water fountain that had changed their possible relationship. Maybe this was a way to start over? He shook his head, that likely wasn't going to happen, but then why did Iris ask him out for breakfast? So many questions, but they would be left unanswered as he was not brave enough to voice these thoughts and Iris seemed all too eager to get started on the samples.

"Not vegetables..." Marco cringed at the word sticking his tongue out to emphasize his dislike for the greens. However, he stopped when he remembered how his mother would get on his case about eating vegetables. Marco frowned, but caved in, "nevermind, vegetables first! We should eat our greens first to get it over with and then we can move on to the tastier stuff." Even if his mother wasn't here, he thought he could hear voice in his head telling him to eat those greens! "let's get started!" Marco started marching forward towards the first stand with the vegetables which consisted of baby carrots. The carrots didn't look that bad and Marco actually didn't have a problem eating them, but he was used to eat carrots that were sliced into much smaller pieces. The black-haired boy took a deep breath making the young woman who was giving out the samples giggle a little at how 'brave' the children were being about eating their vegetables.

With the healthy stuff out of the way, Marco decided it was time to move to the tastier stuff. "Fruits and sweets...here we go!" With those words, Marco took off with Iris -hopefully- following right behind him. There was a lot of people in the marketplace so he told Iris that she could hang on to his shirt to make sure they didn't get lost. The two academy students moved from one stall to another as they ate the free samples that were given to them. At some point, Marco had even summoned his pokemon so they could have a taste of the food as well. Iris seemed to eat the samples faster than him and in the end he was chasing after her since she tended to run off to the next stand before he could even finish his sample. It was certainly an interesting and lively morning that he was having especially since his original plan was to sleep in.

They were now sampling some sweet which was spread on a cracker. Marco's Poke-Gear started to beep and a message popped up. "All students must meet at the museum entrance...oh shoot!" the black-haired boy turned to Iris who was eating another sample after finishing her first. "Iris we have to go!" they were going to be late if they didn't leave right now, "we can come back another day." Marco spoke in a rush as he returned his pokemon to their Poke Balls then proceeded to grab Iris's hand. "You've had enough samples," he semi-scolded her as he pulled her along so they could start leaving the marketplace. He didn't realize or took notice that they were holding hand as they left the marketplace together.

==========

[Exit after Iris's post]

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 10
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x5

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 8:18 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

He brought it... she thought to herself as she heard Marco say to get a move on like she did. Iris snorted a laugh at the way Marco reacted to the idea of eating vegetables. It was the opposite for her as thanks to her dad's cooking, she loved vegetables. She watched the way he frowned before he said to their 'greens' first to move on to the tastier food. "But veggies are tasty" Iris said as she followed him to the first stand. Baby carrots.. Iris' mouth was already starting to water even more the lady at the stand handed them the samples. Iris ate those rather quick before she moved onto the broccoli. Meanwhile Marco had finally finished his carrots.

With his announcement, Iris, putting a sample in her bag, followed Marco as he went looking for fruit and the sweets. Iris wanted to look for the meat but didn't want to get look in the sea of people. It seem that Marco understood somewhere how she was feeling as he told her that she could hold onto his shirt. Iris nodded her head, with a clear but meek 'thank you' as she grabbed at the hem of his shirt. With her buddy, Iris and Marco moved through the lanes and stopped at the vendors. She was feeling increasingly cheery as she stated to devour the samples that came her way. She got to task different meats, cheeses, breakfast food... and fruits and sweets. Being charitable like Marco, Iris let out Bebe and Ling to try the food as well.

Like a Dendenne, Iris was packing her mouth and her bag with the samples as she made confirmation who much she was liking the food that there were giving her. She even started to jump and down from the joy as she polished of a stick. Iris was about to replenish her row when Marco read off a message and he said they had to go.

"We can be late." Iris said as she started to reach for another tasty morsel on a stick. Her pokemon followed Marco's pokemon's example as they didn't want their trainer to be late. Iris had it in her hand and ate it before she grabbed for another one. However, she gave off an eep as she pulled in another direction. Marco was holding her hand, telling her she had enough.

"No!!" she said as she reached out for the samples. "I still haven't tried everything yet...twice." Iris gave up but look at the marketplace one last time...

"Wait for me!"she said as she reached out the stands. "I'll come back for you!" Too busy in her farewell moment to notice that marco was holding her hand.

[[Exit]]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant

Nickname: Ling
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -5 Rare Candies

Company: Marco, pokemon
Mood:
Attire: street clothes
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 17th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:17 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Town Square Wιтн:no one Word Coυɴт:----Feelιɴɢ: in the ground…OOC:Oh man I fell asleep writing XD I’m okay though owo◉

It felt like a rock was hitting her in the chest. With so many people around for the festival and the tournament there was no end to the people- she just wanted to be alone…she didn’t want anyone to see her cry. She was upset- more at herself than others, but others pushed it along. It had been in waiting and that moment when Marcus said the things he did it was the tipping point, but unfortunately Koru couldn’t deny that he was entirely wrong- and even worse Skylar had points that agreed with those as well- in their own twisted way. Skylar called friendship a game and getting all buddy-buddy was just to get something out of someone- it made her blood boil just thinking about it, and Marcus’s words made want to crawl up into a ball and just give up. She slowed her pace wincing trying to hold it in anymore. Cyndaquil squeaked to get her attention but it wasn’t working, she was too busy looking back and forth to find someplace to sit down away from people. Without any attention to where she was going she realized she had no idea where she was. Best she could tell it was a market kinda place and it was decorated for the festival like everything else.

She spotted a space free of folks; it was a little area with some benches and a garden with a few trees. She quickly skipped over and maneuvered herself into the center of the trees. She sat down placed her plushes down and Cyndaquil hopped off and put himself just before her. He squeaked again upon seeing her face, it was much redder than before and tears were producing around both eyes. She silently played with the Salamence plush, flapping its wings and thinking about what its pokedex entry had said. She wiped her eyes the moment it became to blurry to see, but it only paused the crying for a moment before it started up again. Was she really forcing everything on others? Was this “game” Skylar talked about actually happening? Ever since she got to the school she wanted so much to make new friends and not mess up like she did before, but did she go overboard?
"I…really messed this up Cyndaquil…I’m so sorry," She brought up her knees and laid her forehead into her lap while placing her hand on Cyndaquil’s head and gently petted. Cyndaquil wasn’t sure what she was sorry for but he knew she was feeling hurt, it wasn’t right to see her in such a state of despair. He left her hand and scooted himself into her lap and purred, ”Cynda quil,”He felt really warm in her lap and she closed in even more to where they were cuddled together. She smiled weakly and said to Cyndaquil, "It was nice seeing Makoto and Inari huh? Inari’s so pretty Makoto’s been taking great care of her…she’s such a nice person…" Thinking about the Makoto now made her think about the Makoto then, and the Koru-then too. She winced again and started to cry, "Cyndaquil you have such a stupid trainer…” she hissed about herself.

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

Xiatian Li

shinesnowillusion

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:32 am
`.¸¸.´´ Makoto Sharp `` .¸¸.´

User Image

With: Koru, Cyndaquil, Inari, Ava and Fritz
    Feelings/Thoughts: Well maybe this will go better than in the lottery
    O.O.C.:
    Outfit:

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

Inari gave back Makoto the Flygon plush to be placed inside her backpack carefully. Makoto had to find Koru. She was pushed away before back in Ecruteak City and couldn't do it again. She has truly forgave Koru for all of it and just hearing that compliant made her just mad. Koru was a good person and well she wanted to make sure she was okay.

Inari looked around as well, trying to help Makoto and stopped when Makoto did. "I don't know, Inari.. This can't happen again." "Vul." The fox looked up at her trainer, still looking around for her. "Come on, she has to be here somewhere." After a couple minutes of looking around quickly, Inari spotted Cyndaquil and alerted Makoto. Quickly, but quietly, she headed over to hear Koru talking about Inari and how pretty she was.

Makoto couldn't help but to smile and look down at Inari as she went bashful and squeaked just slightly. "Thank you." Makoto finally spoke up. "She takes care of me more than I do her sometimes though." She walked forward and sat down in front of Koru. "So I won nothing afterwords. It's alright though. I got a Flygon plush. Not my house, but that is fine."

School Profile

User Image
      House: Salamence
      Dorm Room: 200
      Elective Classes: Morning- Coordination/Performance
      Afternoon- Technology &Science
      Clubs:

Pokemon

User Image
Inari Lv. 5 Adamant Flash Fire Ember, Tail Whip

Inventory

User Imagex1 || User Image x10 || User Image || User Image x1

Prairiefox

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:17 pm

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Joltik: #3F00FF

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Ava walked off into Lamia District, pulling out her pokeball and bringing Fritz out. She pulled him up onto her shoulder with a huff and continued walking to who knows where. She found herself in a rather empty market area, nearing a small garden with benches and trees. "That was annoying. They don't want to fix anything! Just sit there and complain!" Ava talked into the emptiness, eventually sighing. It was Marcus and the other boy's fault that Ray ran off. Then Marcus suddenly left her too! Like he was going to fix anything? Fritz made a small squeaking sound, looking to Ava in confusion. As she walked, she looked to her little pokemon. "They won't even try talking to her, Fritz! And they made him freak out or something! It's so stupid. They're so stupid." She groaned a bit, annoyed with whatever she just got dragged into. Whatever it was, it sounded like it was Marcus and the other boy's fault. The obvious fix was to just try talking to whoever Koru was, but why didn't they? They instead kept dragging out the drama and bringing everyone else into it - Ava included - and it was annoying.

Looking forward again, Ava noticed that she had walked into a conversation between two girls by the garden area with some fire type pokemon. Fritz became tense, remembering his earlier battle with a different fire type pokemon. It certainly didn't end well, and left him a little wary. Ava didn't know the girls, but they looked about her age. She stopped, seeing that one of them was crying. "Oh, I didn't think anyone else was here. ...Are you alright?" The question itself was directed to the girl who was crying. It seemed that Ava had walked away from one thing of drama only to walk right into something else. She didn't realize she was talking to the girl that Marcus had mentioned. Either way, there seemed to be no escape from the drama that Ava was becoming wrapped up in.

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x3) // User Image (x1) // User Image (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1)
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1)

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!

Prairiefox

shinesnowillusion

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:44 am
DJ Double B
shinesnowillusion
Prairiefox
User ImageUser Image✖Attire::Second outfit with yellow T-shirt Inventory
❤Location:Small garden in marketplace ➸Friends or Foes:Xia; Fong; Koru; and two more girls ♀Word Count: ____
Pokemon:
Mienfoo ♀ Lvl: 5 Nature: Adamant Ability: Inner Focus Move: Meditate, Pound, Detect
OOC: Alexia headed to bed now.... zzzZZZZZ...Edited: Sorry if you got another notice. I realized I got a wrong link for attire so I edited ^^;;

Yi er san say "Let's Go !"”
Open out your hand and keep on reaching
To do the things you want and keep on dreaming

Dashing through a crowd of people was Fong sniffing every few minutes later to follow the familiar scent of Koru and Cyndaquil. Their unique scent was mingled with other scents in the air, making it slightly harder to track them down. Nevertheless, the weasel continued its pursuit. She would make a sudden stop whenever the scent disappeared before backtracking until she found it again and then continued. Giving up was not an option. If there were anything she had in common with her trainer, then that would be it. Following not so far behind her was Xiatian, the trainer of the mienfoo. Despite running from stadium to marketplace without taking a break, she didn’t break a sweat. If anything, she was actually enjoying this little exercise—even if she wasn’t smiling. Still, her determination-filled eyes said it all.

‘Where is Fong heading to?’
It was a question she had no answer yet from her partner or even from looking at the surrounding. Why would Fong even bring her to the marketplace? There was nothing that could potentially appear to be what grabbed the weasel’s interest. Foods? Nah. It wasn’t that time for feeding yet. Such crowded street was always one of many places Fong would love to avoid. She didn’t really people much and Xiatian hadn’t able to figure out why.

At some point, the two had entered into an area where there wasn’t much of people walking or looking to buy some stuff for either souvenir or dinner tonight. As they went deeper, the scenery started to change slightly. There still were buildings and booths lining along the road, but at the far distance, a small garden appeared into view. Well, that wasn’t unusual. But wait a second! The closer they got to the garden, the clearer it become to her that there were about three people occupying the area and one of them looked extremely familiar with Cyndaquil on her lap. A Cyndaquil…no way! Could it be…?

“Fong, you smart cookie!” She laughed merrily, knowing her partner would hear her before shouting out another name.

“KOOORUUU!”
Alittle more closer…. The two was almost there as the pig-tailed girl gave a friendly wave to the group, smiling brightly.

User Image

But wait a sec!
I’m feeling defeated? Oh heck no!
I’m the type that likes to run so don’t mind

Ready, steady, go! I’m starting with a bang so
Gunning down the road too fast to stop me now
Blast away, I’ll pull a toy gun and take aim, go go go go!

User Image
                                      ♤Inventory 2:

- 1 x a pair of skates,
                                      - 1x User Image,
                                      - 6x User Image,
                                      - User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 2 x User Image
                                      - 2 x User Image
                                      - 2 x User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:39 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Marketplace Wιтн:Ava/Xiatian/Makoto/Their Pokemon Word Coυɴт:----Feelιɴɢ: in the ground…OOC:Sorry for the wait guys my internet hasn't been wanting to keep a stable connection today ◉

Koru couldn’t hear anything but her own negative thoughts. Everything around her was basically silent; even Cyndaquil’s purring wasn’t reaching her ears. She felt like just keeping her head in her lap to take a nap and wake from this nightmare of a events. It felt so strange that just a while ago she was happy and excited with her friends…but now-Suddenly Cyndaquil heard something. He peeked his head out from Koru’s lap and saw Inari, Makoto’s Vulpix, but before he could even let out a warning yelp the girl appeared and apparently they had been for some time as they heard Koru previously talk about them. As soon as Makoto responded to Koru’s words by saying thank you Koru immediately jolted her attention upright in surprise. Knowing she had heard what she said she blushed more than the red she was already wearing from crying. She wiped her tears away as new ones started, "Ma-Makoto what are you doing here? What about the game?" Makoto explained that she didn’t really win anything except for a Flygon plush. Koru averted her eyes from the girl, "Oh I see…It’s still great that you won something though…” Despite these words of encouragement her tone wasn’t reading the same. She felt hesitant but looked up at Makoto with a fear less tears than before, "Makoto I’m so sorry I left you there and with Skylar…” she could only imagine the state Skylar was in after Koru basically ran off from them while she had just chewed her out. She would apologize to Skylar…but that may bring about another chew out. She was beginning to feel a little calmer now with Makoto there, but to find her crying over what Marcus said, it made her feel a little mad. So sooner did someone else pop out of nowhere to speak to the duo, it was the girl that Marcus ad Ray were with…why was she here? IT seemed she didn’t know they were even there and asked if she was alright. Koru wiped her face again and tried to reply, "Y-yeah I mean…wait why are you here? What happened to Marcus and-” she stopped herself realizing she would just bring someone else into this whole mess "Never mind, but I’m as fine as a beached Shellder…” that’s pretty much how she was feeling right now. Xia and Fong burst through the bushes waving. She seemed so happy to find her, the complete opposite of how she was. All these people around now was beginning to make her feel a little uneasy, ”Xia…man this is a horrible hiding spot…” she thought aloud. Any place where three people can consecutively find you is considered a horrible place to hide. She stretched out on the grass a bit from her held up position and sighed, "Guys thanks but…I’m…okay I’m,” she changed her answer in her head and her tears started to run again and her fingers dug into the dirt, "I’m…not okay! All of this sucks!” She started to breath a little more heavy than before and her tears increased in abundance, "Marcus doesn’t understand at all! I’m worried about Ray why would he think I’m jealous?! Something's wrong with him...he needs help but...I’ve been worrying…this whole time about him but they don't even want to talk to me-we had to corner Eli to get any kind of answer!” Cyndaquil walked and sat down close to Inari while Koru let it out, seemed she was holding this in a little too long now, "I..I don’t want to lose any more friends…” Of course Xia and Ava wouldn’t know what she meant but Makoto certainly would, "Makoto after what happened back home I don’t want to lose anyone else…but am I pushing too hard? Am I really playing a game like Skylar said I am?” She looked back and forth at all of them then slowly stared at her hands as she brought them closer til they had clasped onto her face and she started to cry in her hands.

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

“DJ Double B”

TheWhiteDragonfly

” Xiatian Li”

” shinesnowillusion”

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:22 pm
`.¸¸.´´ Makoto Sharp `` .¸¸.´

User Image

With: Koru, Xiatiuan, Ava and their Pokemon
    Feelings/Thoughts: Man....
    O.O.C.: It's cool! It happens.
    Outfit:

Makoto shrugged at the question on the game. Frankly, she wanted to come find her. "It was fine. She just told me to butt out and left. Nothing major." Her and Inari's attention went to Ava then to Koru, knowing she wasn't talking to her. Another girl pop out and well this was a terrible hiding spot. Inari didn't stop watching Koru after Xia arrived and soon the fox went over to rub against Koru's arm to make her feel better. Or well try. Makoto did frown at the problems and wished she was there sooner to help, but she didn't even now Koru was here. Let alone wanting to see her again. All that time she thought Koru just didn't want anything to do with her. Soon she got up and went to sit directly in front of Koru, pulling her into a hug. "Koru, you do care a lot. What happened back at home was just an accident and miscommunication. Accidents happen and Skylar is wrong."

School Profile

User Image
      House: Salamence
      Dorm Room: 200
      Elective Classes: Morning- Coordination/Performance
      Afternoon- Technology &Science
      Clubs:

Pokemon

User Image
Inari Lv. 5 Adamant Flash Fire Ember, Tail Whip

Inventory

User Imagex1 || User Image x10 || User Image||User Imagex1||User Image x6 [6 bonus]

Prairiefox

DJ Double B

Xiatian Li

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:05 am

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Joltik: #3F00FF

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

Ava wasn't entirely sure what she had walked into, but another girl came running up, shouting a name in their direction. Koru? Was one of these two Koru? As the real Koru began to talk about what was going on, Ava was able to take a guess at who was Koru and who was... well... Somebody else. Honestly, Ava didn't know either of the two girls. They weren't in any classes together, were they? She asked why she was here, something about Marcus? "What?" Ava asked, but Koru dismissed the question she was asking before. Eventually, she did get into the thick of the problem. Ray, Marcus, and Elijah being at the center of the problem. Go figure. But Koru also mentioned someone named Skylar, the first time she was mentioned in this huge problem.

The girl who was there before pulled Koru into a hug, telling her to ignore Skylar. Ava didn't have qualms with Skylar, but she did with Marcus, Ray, and Elijah. Half for ditching her, sure, but because they wouldn't just try the easy solution. "Wait, so you're Koru, right?" Ava asked, pointing to the crying girl with the Cyndaquil. "Marcus and Elijah and them are idiots. The simple solution is just to talk to you, but they keep dragging this out, and dragging other people into it..." Ava was still a little bitter that they had to go and ruin her trip like that with all this drama that they were starting. So selfish! Ava sighed, crossing her arms. The whole interaction with the boys left a sour taste in her mouth. "I tried to tell them that but Ray and Marcus ran off before I could." If they wanted to walk off, she wasn't going to stand there and just take it. Ava took a seat on the curb, giving some space between herself and the two girls hugging. She still didn't know them all too well. "You shouldn't have to put up with Marcus, though. He's mean to you, and that isn't what a friend should be." It seemed that Koru had a lot more bad experiences with Marcus than Ava did. Why try to be friends with someone who calls you insane for caring? In reality, Ava didn't quite understand what Koru was talking about in terms of losing friends. But why be scared to lose Marcus if Marcus is nothing but mean to her?

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x3) // User Image (x1) // User Image (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1)
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1)

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!

Prairiefox

shinesnowillusion

Xiatian Li

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:51 am
DJ Double B
shinesnowillusion
Prairiefox

Code:
User ImageUser Image✖Attire:Second outfit with yellow T-shirt, Inventory
❤Location:Marketplace; garden ➸Friends or Foes:Xia; Fong; Koru, Maki, and other girl♀Word Count: ____
Pokemon:
Mienfoo ♀ Lvl: 5 Nature: Adamant Ability: Inner Focus Move: Meditate, Pound, Detect
OOC:Sorry I took too long in replying. I've been very busy these past days and a lot of bad things happened that I lost my inspiration. I still feel so exhausted x-x

Yi er san say "Let's Go !"”
Open out your hand and keep on reaching
To do the things you want and keep on dreaming

Slowing down to a jog, Xiatian followed her partner to the group and soon came to a halt. She took a slow, deep breath in through her nose and sighed out quietly through her mouth, before smiling. “Nihao!” Her first though was to greet the other two girls too and then suggest that they should grab some grub—hehe new word from Krou, she picked it up—together at Salvatore café to pass some time. However the moment those sky-blue orbs laid upon that tear-streaked face was when her vocal cord stopped functioning normally, lips parted slightly in silent question. Staring back to her was red eyes with tears sliding down across two equally red cheeks.

“Koru…what..why…you..?”

”Xia…man this is a horrible hiding spot…”

The Salamence girl probably didn’t mean it for her to hear, but she did anyway. Not so long after that did the dam holding back a stream of negative emotion finally broke from within her and she let it loose to the outside with tremor in her voice. Xiatian couldn’t help but watched as the other long-haired girl pulled her friend into a hug, comforting her to the best she can. The Chinese girl could do that too, but that would mean separating this hug apart which could possibly lead to upsetting both of the girls more than they were now. The awkwardness of the situation became obvious in her mind as her gaze swept back and forth from a girl with eye-glasses to koru. Xiatian would be lying if she said she knows what was going on. First, it was Marcus, and then there were Ray, Eli and lastly Skylar. Who were these people? She wasn’t sure if she had met any of them before. Maybe she did but never knew their name. But does that really matter? Maybe. She could’ve talked to this Marcus person and help Koru clear the misunderstanding. It was simply only a misunderstanding right? Judged on Koru’s words, it sounded like that. Fong the mienfoo, on the other hand, rolled her eyes at the drama. Typical of human, crying over little things. Looking away, she proceeded to climb up a tree, sit down on a strong branch and start meditating. Better make the best out of the time right?

Suddenly another girl—oh almost forgot her—interrupted the two with a simple question. She asked if the girl crying there is Koru, making a pointing gesture to her—well, that’s rude. As she continued on saying that they—Elijah who?—were idiots and clarifying why, Xiatian slowly knitted her eyebrows in dislike at her words. She didn’t want to judge mostly because she wasn’t directly involved in the problem going on here, but in her opinion, calling someone an idiot—even if they were friends—was in a way a disrespectful act. The boys might be as mean as the girl put it but only because they saw things differently from what girls did. Before coming here, she lived in a house full of grown-up men and played with boys of her age; she wouldn’t say that she was an expert on boys but atleast she could read them to some extent. Hey, her best friend was a boy too! That would mean something right?

Still, for Koru to cry out this hard…it must really be a big problem. Thinking back briefly to their first meeting, Xiatian found the girl to be brave, kind, and funny, someone she didn’t mind being friends with. And she was happy to be her friend, so when her friend was facing a difficulty of reconciling other friends, she should provide support to the best of her ability, right? Before it became too late to fix anything…before it became a regretful past mistake….something that forever couldn’t be fixed…. Just like that one time….

“Koru.” Xiatian snapped back to reality, walking over to the girl’s side and sitting down close to her. “Is this Ray your friend?” No, wait. “Do you see him as your friend? And Marcus? Both are your friends or not?” She caught one of her hand and held it firmly in her own ones. “Friends argue a lot. Friends misunderstand a lot. Friends hurt each other a lot and most time they don’t know it. That’s normal. And after that, we learn from them.”

“I don’t know Marcus. I don’t know Ray. And Skylar sounds she doesn’t know you. But I do. And this girl…uhhh…Maki does too.” She continued on even after making a small mistake. “You’re kind, you’re hard-working…maybe too hard at a wrong time. But you do mean well. You want to help Ray; that’s good. But you forget you need help too. We all need help. Friendship isn’t easy. Look at me!” Smiling, she waited for a few seconds to see if her friend was listening, before continuing.

“Remember or not when we first met? I talk so weird, mixing up English with my Chinese. You barely understand me right? Then accident happen with Issac and Fong and we don’t see him again! Fong don’t apologize too….”

The said Mienfoo said nothing, pointedly ignoring her name being mentioned.

“We do things wrong when we try too hard. Give Ray time. Give Marcus time. And give yourself time too."
Paused for a few seconds, she took a breath and continued, "Pa tells me all time...if at some point I can't get past obstacle, then I need to step back and think over my action because there really something I did wrong."

User Image

But wait a sec!
I’m feeling defeated? Oh heck no!
I’m the type that likes to run so don’t mind

Ready, steady, go! I’m starting with a bang so
Gunning down the road too fast to stop me now
Blast away, I’ll pull a toy gun and take aim, go go go go!

User Image
                                      ♤Inventory 2:

- 1 x a pair of skates,
                                      - 1x User Image,
                                      - 6x User Image,
                                      - User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 2 x User Image
                                      - 2 x User Image
                                      - 2 x User Image

››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff