Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Pridelands
[OOC] Announcements (Updated: Oct 20, '22)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThePridelands

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:02 pm
User Image

October 20th, 2022

Safaia has stepped down as owner of the Pridelands, giving it to me, Quaji. This change will come with a number of IC and OOC changes as I work to get the pride back up and running smoothly, streamlining processes for all of us and making sure that the pride is set up with modern information as much of it has not been touched for upwards of 10 years. Right now, there are a few changes that have already gone into effect.

1. Ranks have been expanded in their duties. Three ranks have been retired in preparation for the future. These ranks are Soldier, Guardian, and Champion. Characters with any of these ranks may keep them for the time but will be required to choose a new rank in the future as they will no longer be supported by the pride. There will be similar ranks introduced in the near future to fill the void for characters who thrived in these roles.
  2. Information on how to earn Limited Ranks has also been added to the Rank Information thread.
  3. Royal Ranks have been formalized and added to the Rank Information thread. Throughout the Pridelands' history, these ranks have been undefined and never explicitly written down. Using information found in all three guilds and ranks used by other members of the royal family, the ranks have been written out.
  4. Breeding Approvals have been changed. No longer will you be required to ensure your Member List post is up to date, instead we will require just that the parent(s) are on the list(s).
  5. Users will now be required to post litter information. Failure to do this may result in breeding bans for the character(s). There is a new form in the Joining & Updates thread.
  6. Joining is no longer restricted! SoA are now able to join the Pridelands with no restrictions or requirements in place.
  7. Lastly, the Pridelands has a Discord Server! All major events and updates will still be posted on GAIA, but smaller things such as help with matchmaking, roleplay searching, places to show off your Pridelanders and just general chatter happen there. I hope to see you there!

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 8:29 pm
Archived
exclaim Transition

I apologize for the mess that the last meta started out. I had a lot of it planned out but let it slip through my fingers. I am adjusting it to make it move a) faster, and b) easier. Things will still be happening, and more announcements will be coming.

ICly:

Captain Thrain and his team from Tianxia have left the Pridelands after training some forces to help defend the Pridelands. There were a few skirmishes on the border with the Graveyard hyenas, as well as some rogues who were creating trouble. It gave the new soldiers in the Pridelands confidence, and so the agreement between Pridelands and Tianxia was complete. A few lions left with the Captain, wanting to lead a new life in a new pride.

It has been a few months since then, and it seems like everything is going well in the Pridelands. The new expectation from the King is to finally take a mate and solidify the royal line once again.

Its been a bit dry and warm, but the watering holes are still going on strong, and the hunting has been good.

OOCly:

• The newer ranks in PLs are still open and available.
  • There are still a few skirmishes with the hyena pack (as usual), but otherwise things have been quiet and 'normal' for the Pridelands.
  • If you want(ed) your PL member to join Tianxia, you can use the traveling band of soldiers returning to the pride as a means of entry. You can pick a house/rank other than North; feel free to post in the Tianxia joining thread.
  • Tau will be required to take a mate soon. Please look forward to that announcement, which will eventually include a new owner change for the pride!

ThePridelands

[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff