[PRP] Looking Forward (Zsaria x Bjorn)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dulcea

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:23 pm
User Image

Zsaria yawned, stretching her paws forward and dragging her claws back against the rock. It was oddly satisfying to spend her days this way, alternating sleep and domestic activity. She's come up to the cliffs to watch the tide roll out, fascinated by the scuttle along the beach, but had let herself drift off. That wouldn't have happened months, even weeks, ago. Her scars had begun to heal, fur covering the reminders of times when she hadn't been on high enough alert. Even her eye looked better, the color settling to a murky grey. Her vision had not returned, which bothered her some. She supposed it could be worse though, there were those that seemed to get on fine with no vision at all. As it was she simply wouldn't be any good at catching fish or gauging minute distances, and neither of those things were particularly necessary.

Misae had seemed happy she was home, though the thrall was always difficult to understand even in the best of times, but she had picked up the new routine with ease. Still, her den felt empty. She had watched some adolescents playing at reavers down on the beach, unaware of their observer, and the familiar twinge in her heart had returned. She had children and grandchildren now, perhaps even more than before, but it still wasn't quite right. Things didn't feel complete.

Greenie EA

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:39 pm
User Image

Time had not been kind to the pair of them, it was often on his mind, it seemed as though they had been wearily chasing one another on and off for decades. A heavy sigh gave way, giving the impression the thoughts were back on his mind.

At this point in time he was walking, as he often did, towards some cliffs, cliffs that had been a meeting point on occasion. Times where she had been off making a reputation for herself he found himself here. Here to sit and ponder what he had allowed himself to do during his life. Primarily more so what he hadn't done. The ideas were absolutely numbing, things he no longer wanted to consider, everyday was a future, something he could change and mold. He wanted to do so, but he knew he could only do such a thing with one lioness by his side.

"Zsaria."

His voice caught as he swiftly pulled himself together. The pale bottom of his beloved caught his attention as he lifted his head to look up. She had been watching down towards some beaches. He knew this only from memory of previous time spent here.

"I presume you've come to think?"

Bjorn tended to the silence between them like a wife would to a wounded viking. He was gingerly testing the waters.

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Dulcea

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:59 pm
"Maybe," she said after a moment, allowing a small smile to fall across her face, "I haven't quite decided yet. I just might before I go entirely grey." She laughed, but it sounded thin and strained.

In truth she wasn't sure what she had come for, None of her own were down there. Her children were grown and pursuing things more interesting to them than reaving. Her grandchildren were beginning to start their own families, or so she had heard. Another generation soon, perhaps. Then she could play the wizened old reaver, entertaining the masses with stories of war. Well, half truths and embellished nonsense, her father had always said.

"What of you?" she added, raising herself up to a seated position as she looked toward him, "Were you looking for me, dear Bjorn?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:37 am
His ears pricked and twitched as he listened, eyes glued to her at this point. Bjorn absorbed the gentle sounds of her voice. The sound was odd, as though he was hearing her age for the first time, even if he knew it. It was as though she was simply exhausted.

Still listening, but half-heartedly as he became over whelmed by his own thoughts and emotions he was startled to hear his name roll off her tongue. Fortunately for him he had tuned in enough to catch her earlier words or boy would he have been in trouble.

"Yes."

A weak smile of his own touched at the corners of his maw. He attempted to have that smile reach his eyes, but to no avail. He thought of his own children, ones that had been born not long ago, but already adults, already out there and achieving things. All he had concluded from it was that it their time now.

"I will always look for you."

In moments like these he realized that he was likely the softest reaver one could meet. Not that he was much of a reaver to begin with.

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Dulcea

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:20 pm
Zsaria laughed, pushing herself to her feet with a burst of energy. "You're too good for me Bjorn, you know that? My parents did," she told him, rubbing her cheek against him as she brushed past. "They said you deserved a Warlord's daughter, or some similarly tame domestic lass. Think maybe they had the right idea?"

Being around him calmed her. Despite all they had been through in their lifetimes he was always rock steady, her grounding point. She loved him more because of it. With him around, she would always be someone. "You've caught yourself a torn up, half blind, mess of a Reaver. What will you do with her, hm?" Her tone was teasing, without the sense of gloom that had hung over her before.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:50 pm
Her laugh was music to his ears, a cherished sound that made his heart leap with joy and butterflies churn deep in his gut. Love. It was likely the one stable thing in his life, everything was coming and going for him, everything was always on the move.

"Was I?" He mused at the idea of being to good for her. Bjorn had always admired her, she was always so ambitious and wanted more for her life than to be a wife. He played support to this for a while and was there when she was home. "I'm not sure a Warlords daughter would have handled my ways so well, in fact you shouldn't have had to handle me on even my good days." The lion gave a small sigh, he hadn't amounted to much of anything, that wasn't about to change. Silently he hoped he'd give life to younger ones that could live onto something greater. He hoped that someday their own cubs would get the ambitious side of their mother.

"What to do.. what to do.."

Bjorn took this moment to dramatically pace. Careful to take each step slowly, really make her wait out the answer.

"Perhaps.. I will love and care for her. Maybe start a family?"

The word family rolled off of his tongue quickly and should he have a lighter pelt a blush may have been visible on his cheeks.

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas