Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Roleplayer Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for every roleplayer to become a better roleplayer. 

Reply Out Of Cookies
Unhappenings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 6:42 pm
Jenny's only response to the three was a glare. But it was true and she wasn't going to deny it. Though Jack was probably as stubborn as she was anyway so it wasn't entirely her fault. "Chris, will it make you feel better if I stay on the phone till Frederick gets there?" Now that Christine had calmed herself enough to be able to talk, she told Jenny she would be fine. "Okay. He'll be there soon." She hung up the phone. "Frederick, she's just off Hwy 16, on Madison Street. It doesn't seem like anyone's coming to investigate but you never know. Now go make yourself useful." By this point she was practically pushing Frederick out the door.

Next however Topher came into the living room and Jenny's only response was to glare at him. He sat but he still had lip. "Your sister took it upon herself to go after Maxwell even after we told you two to stay home. Frederick is on his way to get her now. And this little brat is your future son. So show some f*cking respect." She herself sat down again and breathed deeply. Topher was always the more hard-headed of the two. And Christine happened to be the more unpredictable...  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 10:03 pm
Topher was about to stand up and go get Christine himself when his father shoved him back in the seat. ”I thought I said to sit down.” Topher slightly shoved upwards only to be forced back down again and decided to not push his luck especially with an injury. ”You’re on pain killers and I’m sure that’d be wonderful for you job if you got a ticket for driving while impaired.” ”I got this anyway, I knew there was a reason I drove the work vehicle over, will be able to use the lights and sirens.” Topher had to sit and watch as Frederick got his keys out and still got death glares from both his parents as he walked out to go pick up his sister.

At the moment he hadn’t thought about what his mom had said and glanced over at her and back to Toby. ”Did you say son?” Toby waved at him and smiled. ”Also you told me to shoot you so the only person you have to be mad at is yourself.” Topher looked at Jack and Jack shook his head. ”Yes it’s true, and no you can’t have another beer, at least tonight.” ”So then what the hell exactly are you doing here?” ”You told me to make sure you didn’t go after her and do something stupid.” ”I did not.” ”You will.”

p.s. Frederick managed to get to Christine in a short while and they both walked in about 20-30 minutes later...  

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 12:08 pm
Jenny sighed. Why did their family have to be so stubborn? No matter, as Topher was still impaired so Jack could easily deal with him. She just shook her head in defeat. "This is why time traveling makes things complicated." Not that it mattered.

Christine couldn't help but get worked up over killing someone. She did that with her own to hands. Even after talking to her mom and knowing that Uncle Frederick was on his way, she still knew she had to deal with that fact herself. The fact that she could so easily just pull the trigger and end a life. It was like everything she'd ever thought about herself had changed in a instant. She did not move from her knelt position next to the body until after Frederick arrived and even then he had to coax her and help her to her feet.

He pulled her into a hug to assure her everything would be okay but even that didn't touch the core of the problem. What kind of a monster is so easily capable of taking another life? She just muttered that she was fine and she sat in the car while he got the body. It was like a feeling of darkness had settled over her and she couldn't shake it off. Frederick tried to cheer her up by talking on the way back but Chris didn't respond.

She kept her eyes down to the ground as they entered the house. She was aware of four pairs of eyes on her, though she was unsure of the who the fourth pair belonged to. She didn't look up to find out. Jenny came over to her first and pulled her into a hug. Chris didn't really catch what she said but it was probably along the lines of if she wanted to talk about it or whatever. And of course just being glad that she was safe. Not one mention of her escape from the house or anger escaped her mother's lips.

As much as they chatted away, it was obvious that no one had noticed the darkness that was pressing on Chris's skull. Well almost no one. Topher had noticed her odd behavior, but she ignored him. She just wanted to be alone in her room for a while.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 1:16 pm
Topher almost immediately got up to go over to Chris as the two got back to the house but their mom beat him to it and the stare he got from his father made him reconsider as well. He could already sense and partially feel her distress and could tell that this was going to be a bad recovery. He wanted to say something but Chris’ silence made him realize it would be better to wait. ”Let your mother deal with this first, she has the experience.” Topher glanced over as his father spoke to him in a low volume and then nodded. His gut was telling him to go to her but his head was telling him to wait.

Toby watched and wanted to half run up and hug her but the confusion of seeing him might not be so helpful right now. He had debated on waiting until the morning to zap back but figured it’d be better to return once things had settled down here tonight. He listened to his father and grandpa discuss things and nodded, knowing the story of his grandma helping Jenny to deal with it, though he knew of a few other things too but didn’t want to say anything to make anyone worry even more.

Jack had already known to let Jenny deal with this. As he was concerned about the fact that Chris’ had bluntly killed someone the fact that it had been Maxwell didn’t bug him at all. He still felt his brother’s presence a bit but kept his mouth shut. Jenny had already gotten used to the fact that no matter how many times they killed him another instance from some time would pop right back up. Though Jack knew that a future version of Maxwell always hung around and he could feel the guy every now and then but most of the times never really sensed him.  

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 3:43 pm
Chris gently pulled away from Jenny. "I think I'm going to go lay down." She left the room quickly, not wanting to be followed, but sure that Topher would probably follow anyway.

Jenny did not follow. While she didn't have any real negatives (besides her insomnia because of Maxwell's 'threat') she also knew that Chris would take her own time to get over something like this. Though she would be completely unprepared for just how bad it would be.

She turned back to the boys. "She'll be fine. Topher... It's starting to get late. Go on back to bed." She turned to Frederick. "Thanks again for coming out and dealing with this." She went back to say something to Jack only to realize that Toby was still there. "Right... Topher's son. It was good to get to meet you. Be safe." It was awkward and she knew it but she didn't have a way to change that. Time travel... No wonder she'd decided to do something about it in the future. It was giving her a headache now...  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 3:38 pm
Jack nodded at Toby and agreed with Jenny in some aspects of things being under control. ”You can go now if you want to.” With that Toby nodded hugged them both then zapped back with an audible pop. Jack sighed and shook his head. ”Keep that in your thoughts for the future to go easy on him, but still he should’ve talked to one of us about using the time traveling, even if idiot here told him to do so.” He patted Topher on his good shoulder after standing up to go get some sleep.

Topher sighed and looked towards Chris as she walked away to go to her room. As the boy zapped out with the loud pop he slightly flinched and looked over where the boy was and shook his head. ”I thought you two were joking about the time travel s**t.” He looked to Jenny and knew she’d still want to talk to him about being a cop and such. ”I’ll come find you in the morning to talk.” He yawned a bit and then walked out towards his room. He walked past the door and to Chris’ though stopped in front of it without even knocking. He debated about just going in or knocking but finally decided to send her a mental message instead. ”I’m here if you want to talk, need to be with someone or whatever. I won’t push you to, even though I kind of want to but I know you need some time and space. Let me know when or if you need to talk.” He walked back to his room and passed out on the bed again without getting under the covers (normal for him).

What happened to Toby if you’re wondering:

Toby zapped back into his bedroom and own time and yawned a bit. He turned to lay down in his bed only to find his grandmother sitting in it staring him down. He could tell she was upset but not royally pissed like the first time he had time traveled. ”I know… I’m grounded.” Of course his parents were usually one to deliver punishment but considering they all lived together still with his grandparents they allowed them (Jenny mostly) to deliver punishments for breaking certain rules. He walked over and hugged her then walked over to his dresser and changed into pajamas. He yawned yet again and sat down on his bed next to Jenny. ”Now I kind of get the rules, the time traveling can confuse people if they’re not used to it yet. Also changing things can be difficult. At least my dad knew that and gave me the tools to do it easily.” He handed her the tranq gun he had, knowing it probably came from their lab anyway.

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 11:58 am
Jenny nodded. She probably wasn't going to forget to go easy on the boy, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to get in trouble. However her gaze turned to Topher. "Just go..." She sighed but did not leave the room just yet. Alas the stress of worrying about Chris had hyped her up and while she knew she needed to sleep... she knew she wasn't going to be able to just yet. If at all...

Chris lay down on her bed. She wasn't tired yet but she didn't want to be around everyone else either. She stared at her wall trying to push away those thoughts. But they were persistent. She could tell when Topher came by and she tensed, not ready to talk to him. But luckily he only left her a message. She didn't respond. How could she? How could she tell anyone that she now knew what it felt like to die?

Thoughts like this plauged her for a long while and even after she fell asleep, her dreams were no better. It was the first night in a long while that she didn't have visions for dreams but instead a continuous nightmare she couldn't escape from. In the morning she didn't get up when she would have normally, choosing instead to stay in bed. Class wasn't important and even though she'd never skipped before, she decided to skip today.

Jenny didn't respond to his comment about being grounded. He knew it and she didn't need to confirm it. Still, she hugged him back, a bit tight. "Welcome home." She chuckled at his next statement. "Rules aren't just to make things less fun. We've dealt with it before which is why we instill these rules. Your father..." she spat out those last two words like something disgusting. "Is an idiot just like his father. If he ever.. EVER tries to pull something like that again, just come tell me. Don't think you have to do this alone. Kay?" She smiled. She'd already given Topher an earful earlier.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 6:58 pm
[[ Two days have past and Chris pretty much stayed to her room except to eat (when she wanted to make her own food) and to use the bathroom. Topher was worried, but kept his distance, he had threatened to knock down the door to which Jenny had threatened to kick his a** if he did. He had gone to training like normal and had to shadow a few officers (who he actually knew, not for bad reasons, they were some of his highschool friends (partially why he wanted the job too). ]]

Topher sighed and got up off his bed as his phone went off. He had been doing a kind of internship thing by shadowing two cops for the last few days. Luckily he knew both of them from school so he wasn’t put with some random stranger. He had only been off for a few hours when his phone started buzzing like crazy. He had first originally ignored it but as the caller or texter persisted he finally got up so he could deal with it. ”What?” His answer was short and somewhat angry and that didn’t go away as he listened to the caller. ”Your sister is here, and a group of guys have been making many failed passes at her and don’t take a hint to leave her be. Some seem a bit pissed and she’s quite drunk.” Topher cursed audibly and shook his head. He had expected this coming but not so soon. ”Don’t do anything I’ll be there in five.” ”You live half an hour aw…” ”FIVE!”

Topher hung up the phone and literally rushed out. He didn’t even bother to stop when his mother called after him but kept going, he’d explain later. He was almost to his car when he heard someone else open the passenger door and saw Nathaniel getting in also Matthias. ”N…” He was about to tell them know but the look both of them gave him pretty much summed up that he didn’t have a choice in the matter. He decided to not fight it, at least it would be one less thing for their mother to be pissed off about. He drove like a madman (literally) and got quite a few explicit words from Matthias who rode up front, Nathaniel had rode with him driving before a few times so he was more used to it. As he got to the bar he almost wanted them to come in but asked for them to stay outside for now. ”If I need help, you’ll know.” They didn’t wait in the car though but stayed on the sidewalk outside of the bar.

As he entered he saw a group of guys around a girl at the main bar. They were getting a bit pissed and loud, though he could hear Chris talking over them and not making things better. He found the face of Flynn, his friend that had texted and called him and glanced to the barkeep who he knew but not on a friend basis. The guy knew him and visibly sighed but frowned as Chris kept asking for another drink and threatening to sue the guy. He walked up to the group of guys around her and was only going to ask them to leave but one facing him made a motion and the closest guy threw out a punch. Topher had already read the body language and easily dodged it pushing the guy aside. He didn’t throw a punch, he wanted to try to disperse the group first and if that didn’t work then he’d defend himself.

All hell broke loose when he got to Chris and tried to grab her. He dodged a few punches and kicks though got hit with a glass bottle on his head to which he cursed loudly at. He only realized then that it was Chris that had done it and shot her an evil glare. He dodged the rest of the attacks and threw his own quickly dispersing the group after that. He managed to make his way up to the leader and dodge every punch and grabbed the guy by the neck. ”You’re lucky I’m not a full cop yet otherwise I would’ve arrested you. You’re lucky I’m trying to be a cop, otherwise I would’ve killed you. Now walk the f*ck away.” He shoved the guy back and towards the door only to have to dodge an attack from behind. Topher spun around and roundhouse kicked the guy in the chest. ”Get out.” ”F*ck you you f*cking psychic freak.”  

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 8:21 pm
Chris didn't get up the next morning and go to school like normal. She just rolled over and turned off her alarm. She didn't get out of bed when she felt hungry at first either. She knew it wasn't the correct thing to do but she had no motivation to do anything else. So she didn't. And Jenny didn't say anything. But Chris could feel her standing just outside the door. Unsure of how to handle the situation. Feeling like a failed parent. Chris thought that was funny, considering, but she instantly felt bad for making her mother worry.

Finally after two days of staying away from everyone, she decided she might as well go to school. Her friends wanted to talk to her and make sure she was okay since she'd ignored all their texts, but she just pushed them away, telling them she wasn't feeling well and didn't want to talk about it. Classes were hard to concentrate in and eventually she just left out of class and left the school completely. She drove around for a bit, trying to clear her head but still nothing helped. So she stopped at the one place she thought probably would.

So a normal Chris would never have entered this place with friends, let alone by herself. Though she never really liked alcohol, she asked for the strongest they had. Of course it wasn't long before she was too drunk to see straight. And a group of guys came up to try to get her to leave with them. "Lishen up you stupid f*ckersh. I aint goin nowheresh with nunsyoubishes. Thash the final word." She turned back to the bartender to ask for another drink but he straight up denied her. "Comman, ya caint do thish to me. I gots tha moneys for it." His answer of course was still no. She was too impaired to actually notice Topher enter not to mention too focused on getting the bartender to continue letting her drink. She practically ignored the group at this point, even though one had decided to get handsy. She almost just gave up and went with the guys. Drugs and sex, sure why not if she couldn't get any more alcohol. But of course her brother interfered.

At first she didn't turn at the sound of fighting but instead continued to plead with the bartender. But Mr. Handsy bumped into her and she finally snapped. She grabbed an empty bottle off the counter, turned and smashed it over the head of the closest guy. Which happened to be Topher. She started to laugh. Especially as he kicked the a** of everyone of those stupid asses that had harassed her. However now that left her with just Topher. "Hey bro, get thish guy to gesh me another drink. Gosha make all the stupid go away." Her plea to Topher would go ignored as the bartender handed Topher her keys. "Get her out of here." She stuck her tongue out at him. "One day I'm jush gonna buy thish place and drink all of the dirnks." She leaned against Topher. "I didn' wanna stay anyway."  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 9:51 pm
Topher sighed and took the keys from the barkeep and nodded. Luckily the only thing that had gotten broken was most likely the egos of that group. ”You’re not buying a bar, at least not this one.” He knew from rumors the guy had had offers and never took them, something about the bar being owned throughout his family tree. ”Thanks, and what’s the damage?” He wasn’t sure if Chris had been lucid enough to pay for her drinks and was glad that the barkeep said it was already paid. He pulled his sister along and out the door.

He tossed the keys to Matthias figuring from the guy’s reaction that he wouldn’t want to ride with Topher driving again and was about to have Nathaniel get in his car when Chris started making a fuss and pushed Nathaniel to her car. ”I’m not sure being alone right now would be the best thing.” He got her into the car with no protests and drove off. On the way she had been drunk chatty but he kept his mouth shut as a precaution since right now all he wanted to do was yell at her. It was one thing to be cooped up but another thing to drink your memories away. ”Alcohol only makes you temporarily forget, so you’re not really helping yourself by drinking to the point of passing out.” That was about the only comment he made to her in the car.

As they pulled up to the house he noticed that both their mom and dad were sitting on the porch waiting for them. Dad had a more calm look (as usual) but mom, looked like she was about ready to send Chris off to boarding school or something like that. ”Did you have fun?” Jack asked with a frown. Topher shook his head and helped Chris up the steps to the door. ”At least idiot here was smart enough to leave her key’s where the barkeep could swipe them from her.” Some bars asked for keys up front, and some after a few drinks. While it would be drunk’s fault they didn’t want to be part of any lawsuit for allowing their cliental to get drunk and drive off.

Jack noticed the blood on Topher and frowned stopping him. ”Not mi…” ”IF its not yours then why is it on you?” ”There was six of them…” ”If this ever gets out publicly I’m sure the academy won’t like it one bit.” ”I gave them a fair warning and at first only pushed them away to get Chris but they’re the ones who made it physical.” Jack sighed and shook his head walked to the door. He stopped and looked at Jenny and Chris, waiting to see if Jenny wanted him to say anything (since she had to stop him from drinking himself stupid when his parents died). He motioned for Matthias and Nathaniel to go back on patrol around the house. Soon the Night guards would step in and they could get some sleep.  

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 4:38 pm
Chris ignored Topher's comment. She didn't really want to by the bar anyway, she'd just said it because she was angry that she couldn't get more drinks. She pouted but followed her brother outside. It wasn't easy though, just standing was hard work and moving was even harder. Still when they reached Nathanial and Matthias, Chris waved. "Hi guys. Did you come to drink too?" She wobbled away from Matthias, who was going to try to help her into her car and pushed Nathanial towards him instead. "Jush go with ya bf and Topher and I will do our own thing." She didn't mind getting into the car and luckily she wasn't thinking about the punishment she'd have to deal with when she got home.

Topher was mostly quiet the whole ride and Chris didn't want there to be any silence so she decided to talk. Most of it was nonsense that she just made up as she talked, sticking words in odd places and just not making sense in general. However Topher actually spoke to her. She had her head against the window because it was cool and that goofy look she'd had disappeared almost instantly. "I didn't forget." She hadn't thought about it but really, she hadn't. Those stubborn feelings were still there... just fuzzier. She knew it didn't make her feel better to be drunk but she knew she had to try.

Chris leaned heavily on Topher to make her way up the stairs. "Yush I had fun. Though I think that man in the bar needsh to give me another drink." She grinned like the idiot her brother called her. Of course she had known to give her keys to the bartender. She'd planned to be drunk. She might have been an idiot now, she wasn't so much when she was sober.

Jenny hadn't expected to see Chris in such a state. It shocked her to say the least. Anger poured out of her but she didn't yell. She couldn't yell. It didn't make any sense to her as to why Chris would go out and do this to herself. "Topher, I swear if this becomes public I will personally kick your a**." Calm was a different feel for her but she couldn't make a scene out in the open like this. Beating her child in public would be a worse image than whatever this was going to bring. And oh she already had a feeling it would bring trouble. Her attention turned to Chris, who seemed to be cheerful at least. "Chris, what were you thinking? This isn't like you..."

Chris puckered up her lips and closed her eyes. "Well obvioushy I was thinking if I got wasted then things would be okay. Its a cry for attention and help." Jenny stared at her shocked. "What do you mean?" Chris couldn't take it anymore. "I AM NOT YOU. YOU WENT AFTER HIM TO PROTECT YOUR FAMILY. I DID NOT." She exhaled as tears started to surface. "I don't want to die. I don't want to know what death feels like. I don't want to kill. I don't want to know. I just want it to go away...."  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 2:05 pm
Topher was about to say something to his mother about kicking his a** but the stare he got from their dad made him reconsider. ”They were breathing last time I checked and I had a friend there that can verify I gave them fair warning.” He sighed and looked at Chris as she spoke with what he felt was a bit of venom and grabbed her and pulled her away for now. ”She’s wasted drunk and probably wont remember much of a discussion so I’d advise you to wait until morning, when she can listen.” He didn’t throw in “with annoyance because of having a hangover” since it was painfully obvious his sister would wake up with one. He grabbed a few aspirin from the kitchen and grabbed Chris again.

”That’s not the point, if they’re still breathing you have physical evidence against you.” Jack shook his head a bit, sounding like he almost preferred Topher to have killed them. ”What I mean is they PERSONALLY can ID you, and yours isn’t a face they won’t forget with what is all going on with your mother. Did you ever for ONCE stop to think that doing that was a very bad idea and would make her look bad?” Topher stopped and looked back. ”The idea was for them to not kill Chris, because that was the exact vibe I got when I walked in. Sure I made a bad situation but it could’ve been much worse.” He pulled his sister along again and grabbed her as she stumbled a bit.

He was going to toss her into her bed but as they both got to her room she slightly collapsed on him. He winced a bit as she had landed on his bad arm but managed to pull her to her bed with his good one. ”Take these.” He handed her the aspirin and the bottle of water he had also grabbed and waited for her to take them. If she was smart she would listen to him. She was the quiet one so didn’t drink as much as he did so he had experience with dealing with hang overs. He let her lay back in her bed not bothering to put her under the covers. ”Get some sleep, I’ll leave the water here, finish the bottle when you wake up, you’ll want to.” He left the bottle on her night stand and walked out of the room. He quickly passed out in his room on the bed shortly after, not even bothering to close the door like normal.  

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 2:49 pm
Jenny sighed. "Fine... In the morning then..." She put a hand on Jack's shoulder to calm him after Topher took Chris inside. "Just... It'll be okay. Probably..." Of course as she said this Frederick pulled his car into their driveway. "What are you doing here?" "You're going to want to see this..." He came up the stairs quickly and thrusted his phone to her. On it was a video... Of Topher beating the s**t out of those guys. "s**t those kids work fast..." She groaned. "Guess I need to call Barbara..."

Chris stopped speaking after that and just followed Topher around. She felt bad enough without a guilt trip from their mother. She sat on the bed and took the water from Topher. She frowned, not really wanting to take any pills but she did as he said, knowing this would help in the long run. She laid down and almost instantly she was out.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 6:17 pm
Jack sighed a bit and nodded letting the twins go off to bed. Topher was right, Chris was wasted and probably wouldn’t remember much of any discussion they would give her. He glanced to the driveway as Jenny’s attention turned that way and saw Frederick pulling into their driveway. He watched the video with Jenny shaking his head at it. Topher not only kicked their asses but also threatened the one guy, twice. He sighed and nodded at Jenny. ”Best get some control over this quick.”

[[later in the morning]]

Topher woke up and cursed as his arm sent a spike of pain through him. He must have bumped it around a bit last night fighting those guys last night. He maneuvered himself off the bed and started to walk down the hall to go downstairs but stopped as he heard a familiar voice. ”God damn it.” Hearing THAT voice and the tone she had usually meant something bad had happened. He was about to go out through the back but found Nathaniel staring at him and shaking his head. ”Not today.” ”God f*ck…” He turned around and walked slowly down the stairs to the kitchen and found their parents having a discussion with Barbara, who if he remembered right, she helped with the PR side of everything.

Jack noticed Topher and tossed the phone at him and watched as their son went through a bit of emotions watching the fight happen. ”Care to explain?” Topher sighed and face palmed a bit then shook his head before speaking. ”If you watch it again you’ll see at first I was only blocking them, I didn’t become physical until I needed to.” ”Yes but if news outlets get this there’s nothing saying they have to show the WHOLE video.” ”So get on air and show the whole video live.” Jack looked over at Jenny, he had just mentioned something similar to her and was still waiting on what her response would be.  

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 6:10 pm
Though sleep had come easy for Chris, the sleep itself was not. Nightmares mixed with future visions. But waking wasn't any better. The pounding in her head was reason enough. She sat up too fast and instantly regretted it. Everything was too bright and too loud (even though there was no sound). She started to lay back down but decided against it. She had to do some damage control.

Chris took her time getting down stairs. She ignored the entire kitchen full of people for coffee. That was pretty normal in and of itself. She sat down and grabbed the phone herself, wincing at the bright light from the phone but she watched the video anyway. "Even if you just show the whole video, it still looks bad. Especially this...." She paused the video and it was easy to see herself hitting Topher with a bottle. "I can't believe I did that..." She placed her head down on the table.

Barbara scoffed. "Exactly what I was saying. Reguardless it looks bad on the whole family. Especially Jenny." Jenny held up her hand. "Please everyone just shut up a moment. We can't hide this." She pointedly stared at Barbara for that. "Half the nation has probably already seen this. So lets go ahead and show it all. We face this head on... Like everything else. She looked over at Chris with that statement. Not that Chris noticed.

With a sigh Barbara stood from her seat. "Very well then. I shall get things set up." She turned to walk away but as she passed Topher she muttered, "Keep yourself out of trouble."  
Out Of Cookies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff