Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Roleplayer Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for every roleplayer to become a better roleplayer. 

Reply Out Of Cookies
Unhappenings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:51 pm
Christopher waited impatiently for Christine to get to the hospital he was half elated high off the morphine and half worried about something though he wasn’t sure what. As she pulled up he walked over to her car and tried mentally to figure out what it was again. He knew it was something to do with trying to hide the real reason for the injury from his mother. He was half distracted from the one nurse hitting on him, which was slightly unprofessional but he didn’t really say anything. Angry nurse meant he’d have to wait longer and now that the morphine was in full swing he was glad he didn’t. As Christine stopped the car he turned after she said that mom had found out already and cursed. ”Well f*cking great, if she doesn’t kill me then my life is pretty much over anyway.”

As they walked in he literally jumped as their mother started yelling at him then tried to force his anger back as she started smacking him. The one time he was a teen he had hit back in retaliation, she nearly killed him, instead dad had calmed her down but she still grounded him four months. He shook his head and let her hit him, he was sure anyway that even Christine would stop her from doing something to make him learn not to. He blinked as she turned on Christine, ”It’s my fault anyway I talked her into it.” He blurted out before thinking about what that actually meant ((putting the full blame on himself)). As she scolded them both and sent them to their room Christopher scoffed and turned around to leave though their mother was in the way and the death glare that Christine gave him, probably reading his intentions made him stop.

He turned and looked towards the back door only to see their dad sitting in a chair in front of it drinking a beer with a smile on his face. ”God f*ck…We’re not kids anymo…” He almost flinched expecting to be smacked again but shook his head and turned to go upstairs. He walked into his room and immediately laid down on his bed. He would’ve locked his door but that was useless in this family anyway, plus he was sure that Christine would bug him eventually and his mom most likely would come up to talk to him privately anyway. He finally figured that’s why his gut was sending him mixed emotions, telling him she was upset, and at him. ”F*ck…”

Jack got up and walked over to Jenny with the beer still in his hand and place his other hand on her shoulder. ”Remember to breath.” He was worried that she was getting too stressed about things lately and was taking it out on the kids, regardless of them being adults now, he knew they both felt that they'd always be kids to them. Though they were braking many rules so that part was understandable. ”Christine is doing good in school, she deserves a few little breaks alone and plus she’s as strong as you are. I’m sure if anyone tried to mess with her they’d regret it. And Christopher… while not being strong in every ability his telepathy is rank B if you remember. I’m sure if something were to happen he’d be able to read the thoughts and get out alive. Also I’m pretty sure that’s why he wants to be a cop, most likely a detective.” Frederick had warned Jack that Christopher was thinking about it, apparently Christopher had asked Frederick for a reference, not that he really needed one with Jenny being a Senator now. ”Go up and talk to them in a bit or I will.”  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:41 pm
Jenny took a deep breath to try to calm down. She was thankful for Jack, as hard headed as the man could be, for always being there to calm her down. "Its reckless is what it is. I don't pay Nathanial and Matthias for no reason Jack... I just wish they could see it that way..." Thought if she was being honest with herself, she would have escaped her bodyguard at their age too. The idea that Christine was so much like her brought a tear to her eye because she knew she was just like her mother. Her eyes met Jack’s for a moment but she couldn’t bring herself to say that out loud. Instead she pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed.

”Now if only Maxwell were to show up… it’d make my f*cking day…” She wasn’t being serious of course but it would only be fitting for that b*****d to pop up now. She let out another sigh. [color-#848482]”I’ll go up there in a few. Let me clear my head first.” She stepped outside and paced a bit on the porch. Was she really going to force Christopher to do something he didn’t want to do? While it wasn’t her preference for a job for Christopher, Jack had a point. As much as she hated the ranking system, it did say a lot about the abilities of her children. She knew she was being too clingy to them and she didn’t want to lose what trust she had with them. Still she pulled out her phone and called up Nathanial and Matthias. Just to make sure they didn't try anything tonight anyway.

Christine followed her brother but went to her room instead of his. She wasn’t going to bother him for a while, mostly because he was still on drugs and she couldn’t stand trying to have conversations with people like that. Even their dad. For her, he just wasn’t a fun person to be around. She looked at her phone and saw a message and frowned. Of course it was Matthias texting to make sure everything was okay. She didn’t respond. He was too nice. She could never tell how much was flirting and how much was just genuine niceness. She sighed, knowing it wouldn’t hurt to let her bodyguard know at least that her brother was okay. But she didn’t just send the text to him. She sent a text to him and Nathanial. Just a quick, ”Topher broke his arm today. He’s home and fine. Ma’s probably going to call you soon about it anyways. –Chris She laid back on her bed and stared at the celing. She probably needed to study for the test she had tomorrow, but she didn’t want to just yet. Something was still bothering her and she couldn’t place her finger on what.

((Christine's ratings FYI Telekensis: B Telepathy: C Clarvoyance: Boarderline A (almost A but the visions don't occur during waking hours.) And a low rated Empathy.))  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:14 pm
Christopher had been laying on his bed for a while and sighed. The thought of escaping had crossed his mind more than once. Though while he knew he probably could he figured if his mother caught him after that he’d most likely be in deep s**t. Though they weren’t really kids anymore so the grounding thing really couldn’t stick, especially since Christine had school and he was working part time anyway besides doing the police training. Part of the agreement he made with her, if he wasn’t going to school he had to find a job because she wasn’t letting him sit around all day. He had complained that their father did exactly that but was quickly reminded that their father had an injured hand (which limited what kind of jobs he could hold) and was still dealing with PTSD. He grabbed his ipad and sent Christine a message through the app they developed randomly one day that automatically deleted all messages and anything stored online after a while (cause they probably just got bored one day). ”I need out. I know I shouldn’t but I can’t just sit here.” He wasn’t really asking her for help but just letting her know if she was coming to talk to him he may not be there too much longer.

He got up and grabbed his phone and wallet and was going to the window. It was two floors up but going through the police training he’d be able to manage though he still stopped and regarded his injury. He didn’t even know his door had opened until he heard their father speak. ”Going somewhere?” Christopher whirred around to see Jack with two beers in his hand glaring at him. ”I wouldn’t do that right now, Nathanial and Matthias are down there and your mother explicitly told them that if you two escaped again, especially tonight she’d castrate them and if they survived they wouldn’t be able to find any jobs in this line of work ever again. So don’t think they won’t hesitate to rough you up a bit if needed.” ”Sounds like her.” ”Indeed.” Jack tossed the second unopened beer at Christopher and motioned him to the two chairs in the room (Christine’s doing, she was sick of sitting on the floor or his bed so made him get like couch chairs XD). Christopher sighed and sat down taking the bottle opener from Jack and opened his beer.

”Figured you’d want one, though don’t tell your mother, I’m sure with the pain meds you’re on she’d flip if she found out.” Topher hesitated at the mention of that but shrugged and took a long swig of the beer anyway. ”Why do you just stand back and take her s**t?” Jack blinked and sighed. ”I’m sure you’ve heard the story.” ”A few times, I still don’t fully believe everything.” Jack laughed a bit and sighed. ”My twin brother is a sadistic psycho b*****d, I understand you not believing since you’ve never seen evidence of him. Your mother won’t have any lying around to remind her and I won’t either.” ”Family is family though.” ”Yes, though he killed our parents in cold blood and Jenny’s mother.” ”I thought you killed he…” Jack visibly winced at the words and shook his head. ”No. If the ranking system was around back then Maxwell would’ve been near the top or above Rank A for Telepathy. He forced me to do it, I was weakened and not strong enough to keep him out.” ”The whole torture thing… right.” Jack glared and lifted his left hand showing his missing fingers. He had prosthetics at this point but only wore them in public. ”I didn’t cut these off myself. You know what, pull the memory out.”

Christopher blinked. His parent’s had specifically forbade him to pull any memories from family, especially them. ”You sure.” ”Should be easy to do, I’m thinking about things from it all you have to do is jump in and dive a bit further.” ”You’ll experience it too though.” ”I experience that almost weekly if not more than once a week.” Topher hesitated and nodded diving into his fathers thoughts. He got to the memory quickly and watched things unravel. The torture, their Grandmother being brought in, threatening Jack, which explained where his Mother and Christine got that from. He watched as Jack put full attention on himself and winced as the fingers were cut, watching Maxwell hold up the ring. Good god he looked just like his father, at least in the memory (Jack is older and changed his hair quite differently, mostly in fear of Jenny mistaking him in a dazed sleepy state for Maxwell XD). He pushed the memory forward and watched Jack kill Ciara though saw the struggle as he tried not to. He literally laughed as their mother kicked Maxwell’s a** and then opened his eyes after she emptied the full clip of her gun on him.

”Overkill much?” Jack was visibly shaken and Topher noticed it took him a while to regain himself. ”I wasn’t able to help, weakened and literally knocking on death’s door. Your mother was royally pissed because well he killed your grandmother, almost killed me, threatened her, and you two, and her father, he wanted the whole family dead.” ”So what does that have to do with mom not wanting me to be a cop.” Jack smiled at that and laughed. ”Mostly, because they took that gun as evidence and never gave it back, it was a gift from her mother if I remember right. That and if you remember back when you were in elementary the episode with the bikers. They were let go literally the day after with nothing more than fine.” Jack shook his head and sighed. ”A few other minor things, though most of her dealings with police officers hasn’t been pleasant.” ”The laws she’s pushing making it a fire-able offense if they discriminate even minor against psychics and even depending on their bluntness laws that can land themselves in jail.”

Jack nodded and sighed. ”You’re lucky you got in, the officer dealing with the training DOES NOT like your mother, I’m surprised he even called to tell her you had injured yourself and was sent to the nearby ER.” Jack laughed at that, he remember the cop after hearing the name from Jenny as being one of the ones she threatened to watch his hospital room after that whole ordeal. ”How did she get away with that stuff?” ”Frederick mostly, though with me having visible torture they were very convinced it was self-defense.” ”That guy always pushes me the hardest and never gives me a break, not that I really care, at least he’s not letting me slack off like some of the others. Some are his favorites and get away with doing s**t but nothing has happened that would make me punch them. Sure they at first looked at me like I was a freak, everyone knew me because of mom but once we got into physical training and defense they backed right the f*ck up and shut up.” Jack only smirked and nodded. He was scrawny looking and had a few biker peeps threaten him once though once he took the first brute down the others backed off, well that and Jenny had showed up holding a gun and had two bodyguards with her also aiming guns at the guys.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:46 pm
Chris looked back at her phone, hearing a notification ding. A message displayed on the screen for only a moment but she got the gist of it. She sighed and stood up, walking over to her window. Topher was an idiot and she knew he shouldn't leave, but she wasn't going to stop him. She peaked out her blinds and frowned. There was Matthias, waving to her. She shut the blinds and backed away from the window. ******** hell... She pretty much knew she wasn't staying in her room any longer. Just the idea of Matt standing outside her window made her feel uneasy.

Which reminded her of a thing. So she made her way over to Christopher's room. The door was open and she found both their dad and her brother sitting there talking. By the sounds of it, Topher was sifting through the memories of what happened between Uncle Maxwell and Mom. Christine knew enough of the details, having been the reason their parents told them not to mind read family. (She was six... it wasn't her fault...)

At first she wasn't sure that she wanted to butt into their conversation and almost thought about going back to her room but now would have been the best time to talk about what she wanted anyway. So she cleared her throat as she entered the room. "He didn't have a choice. The second Topher got hurt he had to call the emergency contact." Though she was absolutely positive he didn't call right away. She kept her eyes on Topher, hoping to convince him with her eyes to tell Dad about what he seen. If they were talking about Uncle Maxwell... then now would be the perfect time to mention it. But it seemed as if some probing would have to happen instead. "So Topher. How exactly did you break your arm?" She ignored his glare and continued, emphasizing words for importance. "Like was there some PERSON that distracted you or something?" Though now that she thought about it... He might not have immediately thought of Maxwell. She was aware of his crush, though she wasn't going to out him on that. She just gave him a look of 'you tell them or I will...'  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:28 pm
Christopher could tell that Christine was standing outside his door and listening (gut feeling). He wasn’t too surprised at the interruption but still glared at her as she spoke. He recalled her warning so he knew she knew what actually happened. He didn’t really want to say anything about having a crush, Christine had met her once so she already knew that fact but he was sure his sister wanted him to talk about their Uncle being there. ”I fell ok, that…” She said something about a person distracting him and he shot a death dagger glare at her. He was about to get up and push her out but with their dad being right there he didn’t want to cause a scene. ”I thought I saw you there.” He looked over to Jack and sighed. ”It was Maxwell.”

Jack was about to say it wasn’t him but stopped and almost dropped the bottle in his hand when Topher mentioned Maxwell. ”Jenny get in here now.” ”You’re sure?” Topher nodded and sighed, ”Something about looking at him made me lose my balance and I fell, he laughed right after, though I swear I didn’t see his mouth move.” Jack paused and finished off his beer. ”Have you seen him anywhere else?” ”Not really.” ”See this is exactly why your mother is pissed for you two escaping your guards, they’re there for a reason, even if annoying at times.” Topher rolled his eyes and stared at Christine. ”It makes it hard to have any serious social life.” Jack blinked, they’ve had that “talk” a while ago but neither of the twins mentioned anything about a relationship, though he heard rumors of both of them having small flings when they were in high school.

”I understand you and mom having them but we can’t ever have a normal life with someone always there.” ”You can, the guards are trained to be there even if not allowed in the same room, it’s not like they’re going to watch…” Topher blushed at his father’s words and smiled a bit. ”They’d better not.” Though he knew Matthias had a crush on Christine so he might now allow anyone to get THAT close to her. He smiled at the thought and looked at her, she probably figured that out a while ago. He thought at time she had had a crush on Nathaniel but she insisted she didn’t. He wasn’t sure if it was because they were there as a job and not to socialize, though they had pretty much grown up together so some friendship was expected. Nathaniel was only two years older than them whereas Matthias was five years older, so he wouldn’t be too surprised if Christine did have feelings for him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:57 pm
Christine felt at least a little better that Christopher told Dad. She shrugged. It wasn't as if her social life really suffered, but it was hard to go do things with someone watching over you all the time. She still had friends but she didn't get invited to go many places. But she never really seen it the same way as Topher. She wasn't really the Social butterfly type. She groaned at the mention of them 'watching'. It was bad enough having to go through the 'talk' with their parents but joking about it was just as bad. "New topic please..."

Jenny had made her way inside to get something to drink when Jack sent her that message. She almost dropped her cup and bolted up the stairs to get to the room. Only to find that nothing was actually wrong. To be honest she thought Christopher was dying or something equally as bad. "You scared the piss out of me... What was so urgent anyway?"

God it was like a family meeting or something in Topher's room. "Uncle Maxwell was at training. He's the reason Topher fell and hurt himself." She didn't say it too loudly because she didn't want to say it at all. She had a feeling that Mom would react badly. And of course she did.

Jenny stood there for a second absorbing what she was just told. She had only been joking earlier when she'd mentioned Maxwell, how the hell did it have to come true like that. This just reinforced her fear of him getting to her children. It didn't matter that they were full grown adults who could probably fend for themselves, it was about the fact that she'd been the one to keep this family safe so far and she wasn't about to see that crumble. Part of her just wanted to lift her hands and nope the ******** out of the room but she knew that wouldn't accomplish anything. Maybe later she could have a casual panic attack in the shower. Also not an option. "This is why we have bodyguards and rules. Christine, Christopher, you have to understand that I just want you two to be safe." Calm, quieter Jenny was different. Christine wasn't used to it and she almost would have preferred shouting.

"We get it mom, we really do. But you are smothering us. We can't live with someone watching our every move for our entire life. Its bad enough when I introduce myself in class everyone already has an opinion of what I'll be like. And to then on top of that have someone constantly watching to make sure I'm okay, it scares people away. The friends I have now are only because we've known each other since elementary school." She stopped for only a moment to take a breath. "And look at Topher. I mean he isn't smart enough for school so he's found something he wants to do. Just let him do it. Its one way to make sure that he's not just going to be a loafer his whole life. And its what he wants to do. Not to mention putting that jerkface in his place by having your son do his job better than he does. Seriously why can't you see this. Do you not want to trust us with our own lives?"

Well Jenny wasn't sure how to take that. Why did Christine have to end up so smart? She just wanted her children to be safe. She looked over at Christopher. "Anything else to add?"  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:08 pm
Christopher listened and sighed as his sister went off. At her comment about him not being smart he flipped her off. He had gotten used to her bluntness so it didn’t really catch him off guard, though he only held it up quickly enough for her to see. If their mom saw him doing that she’d probably go off on him. Though he and his sister were known to go back and forth in somewhat obscene banter and enough to the point that their parents stopped trying to get them to stop, only forcing them not to do so much of it in public.

Jack smiled at the thought of Jenny worrying, good that was the point, he shook his head and then nodded. He was about to jump in when Christine went off and started saying stuff about the same subject he was talking about with Topher. ”Do you not understand that we’ve nearly lost our lives more than a couple of times? And NOT because of your Uncle either. People do not like the new laws and will do anything to stop them which means putting you two in harm to get at your mother if they can’t get to her themselves.” He shook his head and sighed a bit standing up to stretch. ”While our main concern is Maxwell there are other extremist groups that will do anything to stop your mother regardless of breaking any laws or killing people to do so.”

”Yeah well I still don’t see the big huff about me becoming a cop, I’m actually already enrolled to be a detective thanks to Fre…” Christopher stopped himself from saying anything beyond that. He had a feeling that his father was already warned by Frederick but wasn’t sure if their mother knew anything about it. The look on her face and then the glare she gave his father made him sure that she hadn’t, at least in person (she probably popped the thought out of him or Jack, when they acted weird about something). ”WAIT. Before you get mad at him I’m the one who asked for a reference. Uncle Frederick knows my personal strengths and how well my telepathy ability works and considering he has a Military Rank I thought I’d have a better chance getting in with him as a reference.” Topher sighed, ”I can’t sit still long enough thanks to your own GENES. So being a cop for a while might actually be good. Plus I can work into the cases of who is doing what to stop you once I become a detective, and I’m sure knowing these things from a inside source will help you greatly.”  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:49 pm
Christine replied to Christopher's finger mentally. "Don't be such a little b***h." Though she wasn't trying to start anything with him tonight, knowing that him being on pain meds would make it easier for her to win. Though not necessarily as he could probably be more creative in this state than normal. As the conversation went on, she found herself thinking, 'let them'. So she said it out loud. "Let them." She'd said it softly at first but repeated herself. "So let them come after us. We can protect ourselves. I am not afraid of anyone who wants to come after me."

Jenny sighed. Christine was just a tad too much like her. But Christopher was talking before she could say anything and she glared at Jack. If Frederik was involved then Jack knew about this whole cop thing and didn't even think to tell her. But it was the comment about her genes that made her shake her head. "No dear, that comes from your father's genes. My genes are the reason you are still a functioning human being." Sure she just insulted both her son and husband at the same time. Christine just sighed and shook her head. It was obvious where the twins got their sass from. And she could already see it devolving from the serious talk they were having to the insult fest the family was known for.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:34 pm
”Dummy buttface.” Topher replied mentally to Christine and stuck his tongue out at her. Sure he was a bit childish at the moment but the drugs and beer were counteracting each other. He was surprised his mother hadn’t said anything about him having a beer while on strong pain killers. Right at the moment after standing up he felt slightly light headed but felt good in general at the moment. He agreed with his sister about letting the people try to get at them. He figured with Christine’s abilities being almost off the charts and his telepathy being quite strong that they could manage to get themselves out of any sticky situation. They had before but they agreed to not tell their mother about it. The guys were complete newbies anyway and they were easy to deal with even with minimal power use.

Jack frowned at the comment and almost said something along the lines of at least she wasn’t with Maxwell but stopped himself knowing he’d get smacked for the comment and be in the “dog house” for a while with Jenny. ”I take full responsibility for that. Besides craziness runs in the family so not too surprising you have ADHD since I have ADD.” Jack smirked and walked towards the door to leave. ”We should probably let them talk, I’m sure Chris will sort him out, she usually does. And besides Nathaniel and Matthias are BOTH OUTSIDE patrolling, so don’t try anything. And besides… CHRISTOPHER, you’re injured and on pain killers, you need to stay here.” Jack watched Christopher visibly sigh and frown but then nod. ”I wont, I… honestly I was going to but right now I think I need to lay down so I don’t fall over.” Well, now Jack was sure Jenny would yell at him for giving Topher the beer.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:37 am
Jenny gave Jack the 'we are going to talk about this' look but otherwise said nothing else about Christopher having a beer. "We will talk about this cop thing in the morning when you are clearer in the head and I've calmed down. Good night." Jenny followed Jack out the door to go have a talk. She was kind of tired of yelling today so he was lucky. Mostly she was just going to call him an idiot several times. However the first thing out of her mouth was "We need to call Frederick..."

Christine exhaled a sigh of relief. Then she helped Christopher get into bed. "Just go to sleep. Big Sis Chris is going to take care of everything." She had already planned to sneak out and nothing said to her at this point was going to stop her. She didn't tell Topher but he probably figured it out. Especially considering she kissed the top of his head and whispered "Sorry Topher..." before leaving his room.

Back in her room, she thought carefully about what she was taking with her. Her phone of course and her id, but not her wallet. A gun she'd bought without her parents knowledge and a piece of chocolate. She checked her window first, making sure that by some random happenstance, the parents had decided to cut back that tree. Of course it was still there like it had always been. She exhaled and focused for a bit, using her empathy to locate everyone around the house. Mom and Dad were in the kitchen, Topher was in his room (she kind of figured that one), and Nathanial and Matthias were walking the outer portion of the house. They were almost perfectly spaced.

Timing it so Nathanial was just out of range, she quickly opened her window and climbed out onto the branch. She shut the window behind her and quickly climbed down the tree, hiding in a bush next to said tree. She had planned to wait for Matthias to pass before leaving but there was another body in the bush next to her. "Well that's one way to get out of the house." "Uncle Frederick! Don't scare me like that..." "Well sneaking out of windows is suspicious." Chris was aware that she was quickly running out of time. Matthias would come around that corner at any second and Frederick wasn't exactly being quiet. "Just go. This is something I have to do." She pushed him but of course he didn't move. "Listen, I don't care if you tell mom. Just wait until I've gotten a chance to get out first. Please Uncle Frederick... Please." He sighed but stood out of the bushes, scaring Matthias, who in turn pointed his gun at Frederick.

Frederick raised his hands. "Woah. Calm down there boy. It's just me." Christine exhaled a sigh of relief. While they discussed Frederick's actions, Chris was able to sneak away undetected. It wasn't as if she had a plan to find Maxwell, she just knew that Jenny wouldn't allow them any sort of freedom unless they could prove they were capable. And she was definitely willing to do that...  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:41 pm
Toby had been told to not travel to another time before. Grandma had told him if he did again she’d ground him from everything in the lab, forever. Right now though after talking with his dad he had to decide to go back or not. His dad had asked him to do a favor but Toby hadn’t agreed to it fully. He would get in trouble for doing it but his dad said he’d take most of the blame for asking him to do it. So what if Aunt Chris did something in the past, he didn’t really want to try to fix that. But his dad told him to let her do it but to stop him from going. ”You were like what twenty-one when that happened? And why can’t you do it yourself?” ”Yes and because there’s consequences to deal with when seeing yourself in a different age, nothing physically noticeable but there’s a lot that can happen mentally.” Toby shook his head and started to say no but changed his mind. ”I’m not as strong as you we…are, how am I supposed to stop you?” Toby blinked as his dad handed him a gun, well a weird looking one and he almost gave it back. ”It’s a dart gun, it’ll just knock, younger me out is all.” ”Grandma will kill me if she realizes it’s me.” ”I’ll worry about that.”

That was about an hour ago and now Toby set the time right to the minute after his Aunt had escaped with the help of Frederick and popped into his Grandparent’s living room with a loud pop. As he looked around he noticed them sitting there staring where he just appeared although Frederick looked like he had almost fallen over in his chair. He looked around again then smiled. ”Right time, good.” He looked over to his Grandma, well her younger self and ran up and hugged her. ”Don’t kill me for this later, dad made me do it.” ”Do w… who made you do what?” ”Dad made me, Gramps.” Jack blinked at the word and looked at Jenny. He had already figured they were related as the young boy looked almost like a splitting image of younger Christopher. ”Christopher made you do it?” The boy nodded and turned as his dad entered the room pointing a gun in the area then stopped.

Topher had been nearly in a deep sleep when he heard a loud pop that woke him and to him at the moment sounded like a gunshot. He fell out of bed trying to get up quickly and grabbed his pistol from under the mattress. It wasn’t his service pistol, they hadn’t gotten to the point of allowing them to take the guns on a regular basis. This was one his parents bought and trained him to use, at his repeated requests. He popped his head out into the hallway after opening the door slowly and looked around, there wasn’t any shouting or anything besides the loud bang and now he was curious. He looked down the hall to Christine’s door and sighed, he already could tell she wasn’t home. Walking to living room he found Uncle Frederick, his parents, and a young boy. Topher blinked at the boy and stared at him for a long while. ”Am I still high or does he look exactly like I did when I was younger?” The boy merely smiled at him then pulled out a weird gun and fired. The boy was quicker than expected and Topher was about to raise his gun but felt a dart hit his neck then instantly felt groggy again. ”You little…” He toppled back luckily and passed out on the floor.

Jack almost got up and smacked Toby but stopped as he noticed that Topher was just sleeping again now. ”Ok, explain yourself, NOW.” Toby visibly winced and Jack thought the boy was about to start crying but shook his head as to rid himself of the thought of doing so. ”HE asked me to do that. Aunty Christine is not home now.” Toby glanced over at Frederick who coughed and tried to loosen the collar on his shirt but failed. ”Sh… god damn it.” Toby stopped Jack from getting up and looked at his grandparents. ”They need to do this, I needed to do that. Topher would’ve been a dumbass and gone after her causing more damage. Aunty can handle herself quite efficiently and told me about this night. She won’t get hurt, maybe a single scratch or two but she’s too strong for THAT a** to hurt her.” Jack sat back down but shot a warning glare at Frederick who looked like he wanted to leave that instant.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:53 pm
To say Jenny was confused was an understatement. First of all it was strange to hear that familiar 'pop' sound yet not to see Lexa but instead another vaguely familiar face. And then for said person to run up to her and hug her. Then Topher barged in and the little boy shot him. Jack beat her to the shouting but after seeing the boy's face again, she didn't. He was so young, too young to be time traveling in her mind.

She started to stand to check on Christine but stopped herself. The girl herself had told this boy she'd been okay so she would have to be okay. Not that it made her feel that much better about it. "LANGUAGE! Can we all just mind our.... you know what... never mind." Strong language had always been apart of their family and even now she could see that fact wasn't going to change. "So even after all that, Chris still went after Maxwell herself. And you..." Her gaze fell upon Frederick. "Seriously, you didn't even think to mention it?" Frederick muttered something about how he planned to say something be for he left but Jenny wasn't listening anymore. Her eyes were back onto the boy. "Jack, Frederick, make yourselves useful and go take Topher back to bed. We are going to talk, Ok?" She was kind and friendly to the boy and patted the seat next to her for him to sit.

"I just want you to tell me what your Aunty told you about this night, Okay? I'll try to remember not to let you get into trouble for this either. However the same cannot be said for your father." She already knew regardless of how she might feel right now, that older her was going to chew Topher out for this. How dare he think it okay to send her precious grandson through time like this. She listened intently to Toby's story, the story that Christine had told him.

Chris was almost surprised that she'd gotten away so cleanly. Sure Uncle Frederick would probably get into trouble for helping her and not stopping her but if he wasn't ready for the consequences, he wouldn't have helped. He had told Chris once when she was younger that he wasn't actually afraid of her mom. Which always made her wonder why. Then again, their mom could be scary but she would never actually hurt anyone. Except Maxwell. Chris already knew that b*****d deserved it.

She wasn't even sure where she was going, only following her instinct. She was just walking along, nibbling on her chocolate piece when she spotted him. Having seen him in multiple dreams and from her mother's head one time, it was easy enough to spot him. He hadn't noticed her and for that she was thankful. Though this scenario had played out in her head before, she wasn't sure exactly how well she would fare if his telepathy actually came into play. She made sure her hoodie was pulled up and pulled out her gun, lining up her shot just like she would in practice. Bang and Maxwell dropped to the ground. She pocketed the gun and ran over to check that he was actually dead. The sight was a lot different than she'd thought it would be.

Realization hit that she'd actually killed someone, albeit an a** who harassed her family, and she started to cry. So of course the next thing she had to do was call Mom. Mom would take care of everything. The first thing Jenny told her to do was to calm the ******** down. Then she would get Frederick to take care of it like he had done so many times before this.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 8:46 pm
Toby looked over to his grandmother and frowned, he hadn’t expected her to ask for details, he wasn’t really given much. ”She just bumps into a few things herself, the only injuries she gets. She manages to sneak up on whatshisface and shoots him right in the head. She said that part was easy but she only had slight problems after dealing with the fact that she actually killed someone, regardless of who he is.” Toby shook his head and sat down where Jack was sitting after he and Frederick listened to move Topher.

”Augh he’s f*cking heavier than I thought” ”Mostly muscle, kid loves his weights, can’t seem to get him to even skip one time.” ”Makes you look like a wimp.” ”You know from experience that I’m not.” Jack had actually decked Frederick in the face after saying something uncalled for to Jenny, not that she couldn’t have dealt with Frederick herself, Jack had just happened to be super pissed off that day (didn’t sleep much cause of the baby twins). ”Yeah yeah, you and your god damn high school gymnastics.” ”My mother wouldn’t let me get into physical sports much because she was afraid of injuries.” They both grunted as they lifted Topher up higher to throw him (gently) on his bed.

Toby looked up at Jenny and smiled a bit. ”She really didn’t tell me much besides that other than she still has some bad dreams from it but very rarely anymore.” ”Bad dreams from what?” ”Killing your psycho twin.” ”That was blunt.” ”You expect anything relatively normal from this family?” Frederick had gotten used to the whole time travel thing well before. He had told jack that Lexa visited him once to explain a few things if she ever had to grab him but never actually did. ”I thought there were rules to underage time traveling.” Toby looked away and sighed, ”Idiot, why do you think I asked her not to kill me later right away for doing this? Plus that trigger happy idiot in the other room would’ve ruined things if he went to help Aunty, he’s good at his job but he’s never been able to sneak up on that guy like Aunty.” Toby hadn’t explained that Aunt Christine had actually told Topher to send him, he had eave dropped on that conversation (though he figured they knew he was there) and just forgot about it until his dad asked him to come here.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 10:29 am
Jenny sighed. Of course Christine wouldn't have given him the full story. Still it was enough to satisfy her for now. She smiled at Toby and pat his head. "That's good enough." However that smile didn't last too long seeing as Dumb and Dumber had made it back from Topher's room.

The quick wit in this family was going to be the death of her. She rubbed the bridge of her nose with another sigh. But she paused, actually hearing what Toby said. 'Good at his job, huh... I guess regardless of my decision he's gonna do it anyway... As expected.'

But even that lead way to the surprise of her phone ringing. She blinked and pulled it out, answering it without hesitation. "Hello?" But all that answered on the other line was crying. "Christine? Hun I'm going to need to you calm the f*ck down. I can't understand you like that." She held her finger up to stop Jack and Frederick from talking. "Deep breaths. I know what's going on so just tell me where you are and I'll get Fredrick to pick you up." As Christine told her she relayed the information to Frederick then shooed him out of the house. At least she was certain that Chris was safe.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 3:28 pm
Toby looked up at Jenny and smiled, then frowned when she answered her phone and started talking most likely to Aunty. ”Well she sounds upset so I might as well point out that she told me if I told anyone she cried like a big baby right after that she’d kill me.” He sighed and glanced over at Jack and Frederick and stepped in front of Jack as he went to go help Jenny console Chris. ”Out of the way.” ”You never really purposely killed anyone so you don’t exactly know how to console her properly, she has.” He pointed at Jenny as she continued to try to calm Chris.

”Why is everyone in your family stubborn?” Both Jack and Toby pointed at Jenny and laughed a bit at the reaction. ”I can be, but mostly from her side, you’ve met her mother and father so you know what they can be like as well.” ”You’d think you would raise your kids to not be stubborn.” ”We’ve tried, only makes matters worse, plus it makes us look stubborn anyway.” ”They’re not THAT bad, though with all the s**t that happens from here out their rules and dealing with things are quite understandable.” Jack glanced down with a questioning look to Toby only to have the boy shake his head at him. ”Certain things I cannot say, she made that rule very clear.”

”PIECE OF s**t!” Topher woke up with a start moving his hand like he was still holding a gun but realized his hand was empty. His head was pounding and he could’ve sworn he was shot by himself but younger. ”Augh what the f*ck?” He tried to mentally talk to Christine to ask her to come talk to him but she wasn’t home. Everything clicked back into place as he moved off his bed and made his way to the front room again. ”I’m going to kill you you little f*cking brat.” Topher had snuck right up on the group and grabbed Toby only to have his father push him away. ”Calm the f*ck down and sit down.” ”I don’t nee…” He got a death glare from both parents and sat his a** down. ”Where the HELL is Christine?”  
Out Of Cookies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff