Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Roleplayer Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for every roleplayer to become a better roleplayer. 

Reply Out Of Cookies
Unhappenings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:24 pm
Jack moaned a bit after regaining some senses he heard Ciara and Maxwell arguing. ”…” Jack tried to get Ciara to stop but he could barely move at the moment. Don’t worry, and don’t you dare try to defend me, you’re already hurt enough, you need to be there for Jenny and the twins. Jack blinked, that was Ciara’s voice but he was looking at her and didn’t see her mouth move, was that in his head? ”Stupid woman, you really want to defend my brother? I mean he did lie to you.” ”Only about you…” ”ONLY ABOUT YOU! But actually no, he has a few priors if you didn’t know.” ”One for underage drinking and one for drug use, I know, I had a background check on him and you’re obviously the worse one, I mean, what exactly aren’t you wanted for? At least he went to therapy and only has those two accounts that won’t pull up on a normal record.”

Jack blinked, how the ******** did she even find that then? She must have a few connections. They were actually linked anyway, same arrest. Stupid Jack got caught drinking at a party and doing weed, and he did do rehab a bit though found during sessions when dealing with his PTSD that they actually recommended it in some cases. It calmed him more than anything if he recalled right. ”Normal record? How were you able to pull it up then?” Jack blinked as Maxwell grabbed Ciara roughly and put the knife up to her throat and she didn’t even flinch. ”I couldn’t, all I found was rehab records, and I happen to know the doctor and considering she is my best friend I managed to break her to tell me, sorry Jack by the way, I was just worried Jenny was jumping into something.” She nodded towards him and he blinked a bit. Well at least she knew he did the therapy so that was ok, and honestly he was surprised she never said anything privately to him about it.

Jenny… don’t over think this, or figure out how, I will tell you later. Follow your gut, we have a connection, you and Jack do as well, listen to your instincts, they should at least guide you into the right area. (This being Ciara talking through mindspeak, she’s still also tapped into Jack so some of his pain may transfer over to where she feels it slightly). Maxwell pulled her over to another table next to Jack and strapped her down then gagged Jack afterwards. ”Now you watch.” He screamed into the gag as Maxwell stabbed Ciara in the hand, sending the blade clean through. He cursed and flailed about hearing Ciara scream and not being able to do anything about it. He kept yelling at Maxwell to get his attention as the madman grabbed Ciara’s lower jaw forcing her to open her mouth. He eventually had to use his psychic powers and made a piece of the equipment there smack Maxwell head on in the side.

Maxwell turned and stared at Jack who now was glaring at him. ”So, you must be the stronger link, usually when twins are psychic, one is strong and the other is well, not so much. Considering I know I have limited ability that makes you the larger THREAT.” Maxwell grabbed Jacks mouth covering it to lessen the noise Jack was now making as he watched Maxwell move the knife. Maxwell grinned as Jack squirmed as the knife went over his crotch area and Jack had to pull a lot of effort to move Maxwell’s hand enough to make him miss. The knife though still went into his left leg and Jack screamed as he felt it hit the bone, but quickly passed out from the pain afterward. JENNY! HURRY!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:27 pm
Jenny blinked. What the hell. She had just heard her mom's voice. Inside her head. She could sense the two of them clearer now than she had been able to before her mom made the connection. It wasn't hard to guess how this was happening and things kind of clicked into place. Like how her mom always seemed to know what was going on.

Only problem was her mom told her to do exactly what she was already doing. Not helpful in the least. Then the pain hit. She didn't even notice Jack's pain at first, it was a more numb feeling when she thought about it after the fact. The instant her mother felt pain though, Jenny floored it. Today she was going to channel her inner Ciara.

She arrived and pulled the gun out. No one was around which was good because Jenny couldn't have anyone else involved. She crept inside, making sure not to make any noise. Not that it mattered as Ciara decided now was the time to distract Maxwell with everything she had.

Ciara took quick breaths to try to lessen the pain she was in. Now that Jack was unconscious, she had to keep Maxwell's attention on her so Jenny would be able to sneak up on him properly. "Leave him alone!" She pushed every ounce of strength into charmspeaking him away from Jack. Whether or not the charmspeak worked, his attention was now on her. And the gleam in his eye, she practically knew Jenny didn't have time to save both of them. The second Jenny arrived, she cut the connection between them so she wouldn't feel what was going to happen next. "You are such a wuss. Won't even fight like a man, have to hide behind some petty little knife. You disgust me." Then she spit right at his face.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:29 pm
Maxwell grinned as Jenny walked in, just as expected. He pulled the knife out of Jacks leg and put it in his brother’s hand. ”You disgust me… Well darling, let’s just see about that.” Jack woke up that instant and looked over at Jenny. ”What?” He watched Maxwell loosen the straps binding him down and felt the knife in his hand but couldn’t. He watched Maxwell punch Jenny in the Jaw well at least attempt to. He felt himself being pushed by something as he got up. His body ached all over and he felt pain go up his torso as he put pressure on the leg Maxwell had stabbed. He would’ve collapsed normally at that but something was keeping him up. ”You know. They want me for murder but I have actually never really killed anyone, sure torture yes, but the people they say I’ve killed, killed themselves.” Jack felt his hand with the knife come up as he slowly walked over to where Ciara was.

He gritted his teeth trying to force himself to stop but that zapped everything and the pain came at him full blast. ”Stop…” ”Jacky boy, either I do it or you will, or I’ll make you kill Jenny, then take you back to your house and force you to kill your son and daughter.” Maxwell laughed psychotically as he kept Jenny occupied, throwing punches at her. He had noticed the gun by this point and managed to kick it away from her before she had the chance to do anything with it. Jack growled a bit as he reached Ciara who looked at him at that point. ”Fight it…” ”I… cant…” Jack was in tears at this point and his voice came out weak. He watched in horror as the hand with the knife raised up over Ciara’s throat. ”S…” The knife came down quickly, cutting her jugular and throat at once. He collapsed at that point hanging on to the table and watched as Ciara went out.

”One down, five to go.” Jack blinked at the count, Jenny, himself, the twins, and he could only figure the fifth was Jenny’s father. Jack barely noticed that his hand had been grabbed by Ciara’s and felt the grasp go limp before he let go of the table himself falling to the floor. He laid there for a brief moment barely hearing what was going on. He looked over and saw the gun a few feet away from him and started to crawl for it. He managed to reach it and grabbed it though he couldn’t get a steady aim as his hand was too weak to even hold it up. He coughed a bit, hoping that would grab Jenny’s attention and slightly tossed the gun towards her using what energy he had left to kinetically throw it, shortly after passing out again.

Maxwell blinked as Jack coughed the slight distraction pulling his attention slightly away though he kept it still mostly on Jenny. He didn’t even notice the gun coming behind him otherwise he would’ve made a move to stop it. Though Jack was the stronger psychic in his weakened state he found it very easy to control his brother. He grinned at the thought but quickly frowned as the gap between he and Jenny was too much to stop her from catching the gun he now noticed. He tried to control Jack again but couldn’t get a strong link. ”You physically weak a** brother.” He turned his full attention back to Jenny. ”Do it, but realize now, I was the one destroying your past, kill me now and I may just pop right back up.”  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:49 pm
Jenny cursed as the link between herself and her mother disappeared. She opened the door and almost immediately Maxwell was on her. She dropped the gun when Maxwell punched her in the face, luckily she was able to move enough to keep him from breaking her jaw. She had to be defensive, unable to find a break in Maxwell's punches to throw her own. She gritted her teeth. "Stop this. This is nonsense." But her words got caught in the throat as her eyes met the back of Jack's head. She could feel the tears start to well up again even before Jack ended her mothers life. She screamed, turning the tables on Maxwell and getting aggressive. She was in a blind rage, knowing that her life, Jack's life and the life of her children were still in the air. (Even now she doesn't think of her father... geeze what a great child you are Jenny...) Maxwell's laugh kept her going. She was going to kill him.

And Jack gave her that chance. Maxwell was distracted by Jack's cough for Jenny to easily take hold of the gun. She pointed it at Maxwell and laughed at his assertion that he would just pop right back up. Instead of killing him right off, she shot him in the leg and watched him fall. "You threaten my family, force Jack to take my mother's life. What makes you think that I won't kill every iteration of you that I lay eyes on?" Another shot to the stomach. "Because I will. I don't give two shits who you think you are." And another shot to the shoulder. "I may just go seek you out in the past and kill you then." One shot in the crotch for good measure. "So come on and try. I f*cking dare you to try." And lastly a shot between the eyes. It didn't even bother her that now she was covered in blood.

She dropped the gun, now out of bullets and walked over to Jack, putting pressure on his leg wound. By now she was nothing but tears. "Jack. Don't you f*cking dare die on me. I swear I will kick your a** if you even try." Luckily she had already called for an ambulance just before coming inside. And she could hear the sirens already. "Please..."  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:33 pm
Jack barely heard what Jenny had said but from what he had he figured she was threatening him. He smiled at the thought of her threatening him at a time like this, at least her attitude hasn’t changed much. He passed out finally once the paramedics got there and got him on a gurney. He didn’t wake up for over twenty-four hours and was out most of the time thankfully for the surgery to repair his leg and bandage up his fingers. He woke up and slowly opened his eyes, everything was white and he figured they were at the nearest hospital. He felt a small hand grabbing his pointing finger on his right hand and turned to see Jenny asleep in the reclining chair and holding Christine, who was staring at him. He smiled at her and moved slightly so he could see the rest of the room. He found Jenny’s father asleep holding Christopher in another chair. Their son was fast asleep as well.

He looked around hearing all the machines going and noticed that there were two uniformed officers outside his room. He blinked at the thought but figured they were there to keep him there since he had indeed killed Ciara so his fingerprints were on the blade. That and Jenny had shot Maxwell, if he remembered right she unloaded the clip on him, so he was surely dead. Maxwell had a record and was wanted by the police and Jenny’s gun was registered and it was self-defense so hopefully they’d just let her slide off. The tears came to him as he thought of Ciara and himself doing the deed, though he knew Maxwell had controlled him, the widespread psychic abilities weren’t very well known yet to the public and he was sure he’d have a heck of a time convincing people he didn’t have control, he figured they’d think he was insane like his brother.

He looked over at the door and saw his Uncle walk through, not in full uniform as he usually was but noticed he still had a military emblem on his shirt and a military hat in his hands. Well his adoptive Uncle, His father was a only child and his mother had a few older sisters. His father’s best friend had acted like a Uncle for as long as he remembered so he got used to calling the man that. ”Don’t try to get up talk right now.” Jack rolled his eyes, as if he could. He figured he could talk since he only felt the oxygen tubing on his nose so he knew he was breathing by himself but they wanted to make sure he got enough. ”They took Jenny’s statement, I cleared everything, considering Maxwell was on a few most wanted lists people are actually happy with what she did. Her mother on the other hand, explaining that too them took a bit but I managed to get the Sec Def to write a stern note to release any charges.” Secretary of Defense? Jack blinked, he knew his father and Uncle were in the military but didn’t know they could reach that high. ”Your father was psychic, so was your mother, it was bound to transfer to you, though you probably don’t remember when you were very little we tested you and your strength was off the charts, at least for your age.”

Jack watched as someone brought in a spare chair for him and looked over as Jenny woke up. ”Our basic task was testing psychic abilities and noting strengths per age group. We were not allowed to harm anyone and this was on a voluntary basis. At first it was slightly more aggressive but once your father was put in charge he campaigned to make it voluntary and with no harm so that the psychic community wouldn’t feel the need to backlash against the government.” Jack blinked, he figured that’s partially why they moved when he was younger, he had heard his father arguing with people before and kicking them out of the house, but after the move things were less hectic in that way. ”You’re a tough son of a b***h by the way, they told me they had to revive you two times.” Jack laughed at that and winced slightly as his ribs protested. ”Jenny wouldn’t let me go out that easily.”  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:05 am
Jenny moved out of the way, letting the paramedics do their thing. Of course a couple of officers were there, one of them being the guy in charge of Jack's missing persons case. At first they were a bit aggressive, I mean two dead bodies in the room and one being wheeled out in a rush and Jenny was the only one still standing and she was covered in blood. It didn't take much convincing to get them to stop hounding her. (More like: "Shut the ******** up and listen")

They drove her to the hospital and stayed with her to take her statement. She tried to leave out Jack's involvement in her mother's death but she couldn't and no matter how she wanted to phrase it, it always came out the same way. Jack killed her mother. As they were going to leave though, she asked (politely at first) if they would leave guards to watch over Jack's room when he came out of surgery. Of course they laughed it off and left. So Jenny just called the Chief of Police and threatened to expose his men for being dumb and lazy and how she was the one to find her husband. Which of course got things moving so much smoother.

Her father brought the twins and a change of clothes for her and the hospital let her shower and change. By then Jack was out of surgery and she was by his side the whole time watching him. Sure the doctors said he would probably be fine but she just couldn't shake the feeling that something else might happen.

She didn't remember falling asleep. But she was aware of a voice talking and a little girl giggling softly in her lap. She yawned and opened her eyes to see Jack's 'Uncle' there. Not much of a surprise. She had spoken to the man a couple of times over the course of the past month and she was vaguely aware that he knew her mother in some capacity.

She readjusted herself in her chair. "Of course not. I'm not raising two kids by my self. Especially not when... well that." She pointed over to the small vase with flowers in it. It had been sitting on the table but now was lazily drifting in the air. Jenny patted Christine on the back. "Christine... Put it back." The little giggling stopped as the vase fell back onto the table. Luckily Jenny helped to keep it from breaking apart. "I swear if either one of these two inherited your genes of stupidity..." She trailed off, pretty much just happy he was ok.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:10 pm
Jack grinned a bit at Jenny’s comment. ”See, she threatens me when I’m near death, pretty sure this is the second time now.” His Uncle laughed at the comment. (I have to think of a name for him, so name him if you want to) ”His mother was fine, though Jack’s father on the other hand, so by relation I think the only one you’ll have issues with is Christopher, but knowing YOUR mother and now you, that might change.” Jack snorted at that comment and knew exactly what he meant, Jenny herself could be a handful, but at least she made decent decisions. Jack wanted to hold one of the twins but didn’t dare right now with his one arm being bandaged up, and considering the way his ribs were but he was at least glad they were in the same room.

”So what happens now?” ”That’s up to you, with my division involved we’ll take care of the slack. Jenny you’ll have your gun back in a bit by the way, they just need it to verify it was the actual gun, though I have no clue why, it’s obvious it is, just procedure.” Jack rolled his eyes, he figured Jenny would want that back and the words Maxwell spoke before he had passed out rang back in his head, they’d need it for some protection. ”I’m not sure about going back home.” Jack finally said, knowing Jenny would protest but he knew Maxwell had known where they lived, he was grabbed in the driveway. ”With speaking to Jenny about what happened I know a few things and can understand why you would. We can either place you in a safe house or have a patrol nearby. Now just know the second one will not be stationary, which would be a dead giveaway but they would not be more than a minute away. Safehouse would be easiest as we can have a team on hand.”

Jack looked over at Jenny and wanted her to decide that, right now with the drugs he wasn’t exactly sure he wanted to make that decision. He recalled visiting a house once with his father and the security team stayed in the basement most of the time having hidden cameras elsewhere, he was sure his father breached some security letting him see it but his father didn’t seem too worried. ”I’ll let her decide, I have a gut feeling that we haven’t seen the last of Maxwell. And if she explained what has been going on you’d know why.” He hadn’t told Jenny that yet but he could slightly sense his brother and the closer he got the stronger the feeling got. And when Jenny had killed Maxwell it didn’t go away. He hoped she could read that thought in his face but didn’t want to worry her right off.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:59 am
Jenny didn't react, though she thought about it. She couldn't help that she got her sarcasm from her mother. They both had a habit of hiding their feelings behind walls of sarcasm and threats. And it wasn't as if she really thought Jack was stupid. She bounced the little girl on her knee. She nodded to the man at his comment about her gun. She didn't want it taken in the first place but she understood that they had to take it. More so just to clear that it was in fact the weapon used.

Jenny started to protest against Jack's statement but Frederick spoke before she did. She contemplated the options for a moment. She really wanted to send Jack and the kids to the safe house and go home herself so if Maxwell showed up she could deal with it but it finally hit her exactly what it would mean. She wouldn't be able to kill Maxwell again. In order for him to get to them in the past then he would have to be alive. She tensed, holding Christine close. The little girl squirmed in her arms but she didn't seem to notice. Panic rose in her chest. It didn't even matter if they went to a safe house. Maxwell had time travel on his side. He could easily find them and get to them without problem.

Her eyes met Jack's and she took a deep breath. No she couldn't panic and freak out about this now. Everyone expected her to be the stronger one and she had never given them a reason not to. She wasn't about to start now. "Staying at home would be the better option. If we just leave, our neighbors would be suspicious as well. If we act as if everything is normal then it should at least throw Maxwell off." She loosened her grip on Christine. She turned and planted her face right in Jenny's chest with a coo. "Priority one is Christine and Christopher. Dad's gonna have to stay with us then." It would be necessary to keep eyes on the twins at pretty much all times. She could breathe easier thinking back to her time in the future. The words her future self said echoed in her mind once again. Keep Jack safe. They would be fine. She had to believe that.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:34 pm
[[time skip to a week later]]
Jack had been changing Christopher when he started to hear the voice again and shook his head. Once the twins were born he offered to reduce his work hours so Jenny could still work and they’d both have time with the twins and not have to have one person deal with everything. Though after his kidnapping he had quit his job temporarily. As his boss was one of his best friends and knew slightly what happened he offered to give Jack his job back whenever he wanted with the same pay and hours if he wished. Jack hadn’t expected that but felt glad to have friends like that. Frederick had insisted after first only suggesting they stay at a safe house and now that’s where they were. A quick trip to their own house to grab what they needed and Frederick told them to only grab clothes, he had gotten all the other items they’d need to take care of the twins. Jenny also insisted that her father stay there to help since Jack was still going through a bit of rehab with his leg but mostly getting used to not having two fingers on his left hand. Every now and then he’d forget and drop something, but thinking ahead Frederick replaced everything with Paper products so nothing really ever got broken.

He tilted his head as the voice faded in and got a bit clearer, then glance down as Christopher giggled at him as he finished changing him. He went to pick Chris up but the voice stopped him. Kill them all… Jack shook his head and grabbed the edge of the changing station and took some deep breaths. He had yet to tell Jenny about this and only one doctor knew. Shut up… They’ll ruin the rest of your life… The whispery voice had sounded familiar the first time but soon after changed to something a bit more psychotic. Jack gritted his teeth and waited a minute and when no other words came to him he picked up Christopher, holding him against his shoulder and smiled at the boy. Walking into the other room he glanced over and made sure Jenny was distracted as he grabbed a bottle of beer from the fridge and opened it. It had been a while since he had one but he had asked Frederick to get a case before they even got there and it had been sitting in the fridge not touched until now, Jenny’s father didn’t much care for that brand and had his own.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:13 pm
Jenny had complained, trying to get Frederick to change his mind only to find he was more stubborn than she had originally given him credit. But she eventually gave in. It was much easier to make sure that the twins were safe in a controlled environment like this.

That did not keep problems from happening though. Since they arrived, Jenny hadn't been sleeping well. At night she would wake up in a sweat, sure that Maxwell would be standing over her ready to strike. Unable to go back to sleep she'd get up and go to the kitchen for a little bit, talking to one of the guards that had the night shift.

Eventually she'd sneak back into bed and try to sleep again, usually only getting an hour before Jack woke naturally. Unfortunately this was starting to wear on her. She had been entertaining Christine and the next thing she knew she was waking up because Jack had walked into the room. She almost jumped out of her chair in confusion but she settled quickly. Christine had fallen asleep in her lap. Jenny stretched and adjusted the girl to her shoulder to move her to the couch.

She started to follow Jack to the kitchen but her dad stopped her. "Jenny can we talk for a sec?" As much as she'd hate to admit it, she was glad that her dad had decided to stay with them. They went to his room and he closed the door behind them.

"What did you want to talk about dad?" "You." Jenny raised an eyebrow. "Wha..." "This is bothering you more than you are letting on and I want you to talk to me about it." "I don't want to worry you." He smiled at her. "That's the same thing your mother used to say to me. Usually followed by some snarky comment. I know I'm not useful for much, but you can at least use me to get stuff off your chest. I noticed you sleepwalking last night. And you haven't done that since you were seven." Seven was around the time she'd noticed her visions for the first time. The sleepwalking stopped after a year, around the time she'd accepted her visions a fact. Now though... "I... Just... I have to keep this family safe. You aren't able to handle everything, and Jack... Well you've seen it. Something's going on with him. Not surprising considering, but that means I have to be the one to keep this family safe. I have to do this. And... That threat is making it hard to sleep. What else can I do?" He chuckled and pulled her into a hug. "Honestly I don't know. But you aren't alone. You never have been and you don't have to do this by yourself. I'm pretty sure Jack will agree." Jenny didn't know what else to say so she just stayed silent. Finally her dad pulled away. "Now go talk to Jack about the thing. I know that's where you were going..." "Thanks..."

She left the room and quickly found Jack. Upon seeing the beer in his hand her face fell. "Seriously? Talk. Something's up and I want to know what you aren't telling me."  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:12 pm
Jack had sat down in a lounge chair with Christopher still in his hand and the beer in another just as Jenny walked in and looked up at her almost choking on the sip he just took. He contemplated exactly what to tell her, either part of the truth or the full truth, but things at the moment were a bit tense anyway. He knew the less he had to hide from her the better, she did agree to seek help though if she ever pulled the gun on him in the middle of the night like what had happened a couple nights an ago. He finally managed to snap her out of it catching her sleep walking and apparently picturing him as Maxwell. He was partially asleep until he felt the barrel of the gun on his forehead, then couldn’t sleep after that. He had thought of sleeping in a different locked room but didn’t want to have her over stressed about it and staying together would make things a tad easier, plus the only other room besides the twins was her dad’s and he was sure Jenny would refuse to be apart anyway.

”I…uhhh.” He started and got the death glare from her. ”Well…” He cleared his throat and looked at her. ”You said before you found us by a psychic connection your mom opened. Well I think siblings have one and I could always feel it, more so when I was nearby that a*****e brother of mine. Anyway, you’d figure it’d go away since you literally filled him with bullets but it hasn’t, it’s dim, but not gone.” He sighed a bit and took another sip. ”On top of that I’m hearing voices in my head. BEFORE you freak out Dr. Webb (Dr he saw after having to deal with his parents s**t), already has me doing things to help it. It’s not consistent right now so she’s not horribly worried about it, yet, but said if it become so consistent that I can’t ignore it like I have been to set an appointment immediately.” He sighed and closed his eyes. ”Also I should add I had a small episode like this when I was about fourteen.” He blinked at the thought as it literally hit him. ”THAT F*CKING a*****e!” He almost threw the beer but caught his temper beforehand. He had explained to Jenny what information he found about Maxwell and now the two episodes made perfect sense. (Go back a page (pg2), 1st post for that XD , essentially Maxwell both times.)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:54 pm
Jenny glared as he tried to squirrel his way out of telling her. Nothing was to be gained by keeping secrets, though she knew she hadn't been exactly truthful herself. Not sleeping at night was a huge thing... but it wasn't as if she was trying to hide it. She just didn't feel like it was important enough to mention.

She had figured something along those lines, it sounded reasonable for him to be able to sense when Maxwell was close. She was able to breathe a sigh of relief for a moment. He hadn't felt him close so that was good. She was going to tell him that it made sense considering what Maxwell had said himself but Jack continued talking. Her mouth dropped and she started to make a move to grab Christopher from him but stopped.

She flinched as he yelled and it visibly startled Christopher as well. She reached out and gently plucked him from his father's lap, her eyes trained on Jack the whole time. "If anything about that changes, please let me know. I'm thinking about talking to Ferderick about letting us go home. I don't know about you, but I miss my bed." She moved away with Christopher, setting him down on the couch next to Christine, who had woken when Jack yelled. The two just kind of stared at each other, lost in their own world for a while. Jenny let out a sigh. "Christine has calmed down a little with the telekinesis for now... but I'm concerned what happens when they reach two."

((The big thing that kind of sets Jenny as a badass happens at like 35. Also where are we going with this currently? Is Maxwell gonna show up soon or soemthing?))  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:05 am
Time skip or as I call it the college year (for the twins). +21 years
Jack and Jenny's current age around 47-48 give or take however many months
The twins have been 21 for a few months.

Christine is in college and doing very well. (I figure either law or political, or whatever...you can choose)

Christopher went for one year after HS but dropped out cause he got too bored with it. Ended up joining the police force behind his parents back (something in the line of Jenny forbade him to going along the line she finds cops useless and would rather he have a different job. She doesn't care for cops much after Jack's kidnapping and them not being able to do hardly anything about it.)

Jenny is currently a Senator and is pushing for a higher position, Jack had gone back to work but quit only after a year so Jenny could focus more on school and he'd take care of the kids (his inheritance from his parents was quite large so most things are paid for besides her school).

Being involved in election dealings now Jenny was able to get everyone in the family (her dad included) a secret service body guard. Christine and Christopher often find them highly annoying so find ways to escape. Christopher made a deal with Christine to help her escape if she'd help him so he could do the police force training.

So far everything was going to plan, until he got injured and thus resulted in Jenny getting a call from his trainer telling her he was sent to a nearby ER with a broken arm. Christopher has just returned, not knowing they all know now...
(Ps... Jack has been very quiet about it, at first when Jenny found out he was going to support Christopher though Jenny saw that coming and gave him a death stare so now he's just staying out of it XD ).  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:53 pm
Krazy Michelle Ranak

EHHH???

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:02 pm
((Disclaimer: If there is anything in this post you disagree with, please let me know and we can discuss it. This is just what I think happened in the time span we are jumping. Also the ages listed are the twins ages...))

[List of Psychic Abilities and Power Ranks]
Telekinesis:
-Considered the most powerful of the four Catergories. Anyone with an A Ranking is considered Dangerous.
Rank A: Movement of large structures (A house or plane), Ability to cause earthquakes or tremors,
Rank B: Movement of Mid-sized structures (Cars at the largest),
Rank C: Movement of Small items (A full tower computer would be the biggest but it might be a bit to heavy.)
Rank D: Slight Movement of Mini-items (Things we would think of as small. Cups, pencils, the largest would be like a handheld device like a phone or tablet)

Claravoyance:
-The second most powerful Category of Psychics. Also tends to be the rarest seen at highest ranks. No reports of Rank A have been filed.
Rank A: Visons occur often. Full detail. Often during the waking hours.
Rank B: Usually dreams of the future. Full images but not always quite in the right order. Rare cases of vivid visions during waking hours.
Rank C: Small flashes of the future. Images that are quick or brief and more times than not, confusing.
Rank D: Intuition. A feeling like something might happen.

Telepathy:
-Still considered the weakest Category. Rank A's are considered extremely Dangerous.
Rank A: Able to manipulate memory and thoughts. Able to delve deep into a person's subconscious and dig out any thought that has ever existed.
Rank B: Able to delve into others minds to find out information. Able to enter the 'mindspace' and manipulate it and let the other person they are reading manipulate it as well. (Anderson from Dredd)
Rank C: Able to mentally pick out thoughts from another persons head without their knowledge. Able to get random information out of a person's brain besides surface thoughts. Also able to communicate with mental messages.
Rank D: Able to read surface thoughts only.

Empathy:
-The newest Category of Psychics. Only recognized as an ability within the last few years.
Rank system has not been established yet. Not enough data has been collected.

AGE 9:
Jenny had been making sure the twins were getting ready for bed when she noticed Christine was sitting on the bed just staring at the floor. She entered the room but Christine didn’t look up at her. ”What’s on your mind, kiddo?” Christine looked up at her worried. ”I don’t want to go to school tomorrow.” Jenny sat down on the bed next to her daughter puzzled. Sure the girl complained about going to school all the time but she never straight up asked to stay home. Of course at that moment Christopher happened to be walking by so he decided to comment as well. ”She never wants to go to school.” Christine gave him the death glare. ”So what? What’s the point in going to a place to learn something I already know? It’s not that hard Topher. Besides… that’s not the problem.” She didn’t say anything else but Jenny figured it out. She poked the girl to get her to continue. ”So what is it?” Chris looked up at Jenny. ”It was a dream.” Christopher scoffed. ”Seriously. Your stupid dreams again?” Jenny glared at Topher and he shut his mouth. ”We’ve been over this Christopher. Just because her dreams didn’t pan out the way you wanted them to one time does not make them any less valid. The future can change and knowledge about the future can change the future. ((He’s butt hurt because one time when they were like 5 Christine told him this girl would ask him out on the playground and she didn’t))

Jenny turned back to Chris. ”So what about this dream makes you not want to go to school tomorrow?” Chris looked back down at the floor for a moment before stretching up and whispering into Jenny’s ear. ”Men with guns come into the school and one of them shoots Christopher.” Jenny was shocked to hear that but she stayed calm. ”Seriously mom, just tell her we are going to school tomorrow and be done with it.” ”You only want to go to school to goof off anyway. Mom please…” Jenny sighed and placed a hand on the girl’s knee. ”How about this? You both go to school tomorrow and I’ll come with you. That way you know there is no way that dream can happen.” Christine didn’t look too happy and Christopher threw his hands in the air and walked off. But Chris did nod in approval.

The next morning, she dropped the kids off at school and told them she’d be back in a little bit. She had a few errands to run before she came back to the school. Later when she arrived to the school, she could feel the air around her change. Something was definitely wrong or going to go wrong soon. She made it inside and while she was talking to the lady at the front desk, a group of motorbikes could be heard coming into the parking lot. Jenny tensed, sensing evil intent from them. And then there were gunshots. Without a second thought, Jenny dashed to the classroom that her children were in. The sight was magnificent. Twelve psychic children all cuddled in a corner, afraid that those men with the guns were going to come in the door at any second. The teacher was also there trying to keep the kids calm. Christine and Christopher jumped up and hugged Jenny the second she made it into the room. And she told them all to stay calm. She had a plan.

Those men didn’t actually come into the building and Jenny was going to make a statement out of them. Elections for local office were coming up and Jenny was trying to get a seat on the council. What a better way to get her name out there. Besides the fact that she was going to protect her children at all costs. She explained to the children to follow her lead very carefully. The teacher elected to stay behind, because she herself was not psychic and she did not want to hinder the plan. Though she was also worried about the children going out there with those armed men, she decided to put faith in Jenny and her abilities.

The media had made it to the school by the time Jenny walked out those double doors with twelve children behind her. The armed men shot every shot at her and the kids. She motioned for the kids to spread out and they did. Not one bullet hit one child. Once they stopped moving, she held her hand out and so did everyone else. And together they ripped the guns out of the men’s hands and threw them to the ground. No one said anything. It was dead quiet for a long time. ”Cowards! These are children you are shooting at! Regardless of what power they hold you are shooting at CHILDREN! And like all children, these have talents that need to be nurtured and trained.” She talked for a little bit longer and eventually the school sent everyone home and the men were arrested ((though much to Jenny’s dismay most of them were released the next day)).

Through her efforts though, she was able to get a school dedicated to just psychics and make it to be a senator(because of overwhelming support from those that are psychic.) She is the first known psychic in office and she has pushed for psychics to volunteer for ratings though she personally doesn’t like the rank system. She states that everyone has to be held accountable for their actions and knowing what abilities are out there helps make laws to keep everyone accountable. Though she has been trying to get it to also be annonomus because she hates the labels of the Rank system. ((Her own Ranks are Telekinesis: B Telepathy: B Clarevoyance: C (due to the insomnia caused by Maxwell) Empathy: NONE))

AGE 21:
Christine was just getting out of class when it hit her. That dream from last night. She had warned Christopher to be careful at training today but she had a feeling that her idiot of a brother wouldn’t listen to her advice. She sighed loudly and waved off the questions from her friends. However just afterwards her head shot up and she turned towards the direction of her brother. That little t**t had to go and get himself hurt. She apologized to her friends and told them she’d catch up later. Most of them were aware of her psychic abilities and all of them were aware of her mother.

She got in her car and sped off towards the hospital, knowing that’s where she’d find Topher. Halfway there though she got a message from her mom. ”Are you going to pick up your brother from the hospital?” Well s**t. They must have called her when Topher got hurt. She replied with a simple yes, not wanting her mother’s wrath upon her too. Though she was sure that her mom wouldn’t be too pleased with their escaping the bodyguards she’d gotten them. It wasn’t as if she didn’t like the guy… It was more his position and what that meant. She was an adult now, she didn’t need a baby sitter.

She got to the hospital without any problems and Christopher was already on his way out the door. He was bugged to see her there, but of course she wasn’t about to let him drive home while doped up on drugs and she told him so. Most of the ride home was in silence, only to be broken just as they stopped. ”Oh right and just so you know, mom found out.” She turned off the car and got out, trying to hide her laughter as her brother started cursing up a storm. More to the point she wasn’t sure how he was planning to hide the fact that he broke his arm anyway.

Jenny heard the car pull into the drive but she waited for the two to make it inside before she started in on Christopher. No need for the neighbors to hear all the shouting that was going to take place. As soon as the door shut behind him she was yelling. ”Christopher James! I cannot believe you! Sneaking off to go do something I specifically told you not to do. And look where it got you. You ungrateful little…” And she was off prattling insults in Spanish, English and Chinese and smacking Christopher across the head. Christine covered her mouth to try to keep herself from laughing. It was pretty hilarious from her end. Still her mother’s gaze turned to her next and Christine looked immediately to the floor. ”I swear, sneaking off from your bodyguards. I half expected this out of Topher but you Chris. I expected better than that.” Chris didn’t look up. She knew it was coming… ”Now both of you go to your rooms.” Jenny wasn’t sure what else to say. She was pretty sure her point had been made.

((Christopher's color is dodgerblue and Christine's color is #8F8FBC. For future reference.  
Out Of Cookies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff