Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Roleplayer Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for every roleplayer to become a better roleplayer. 

Reply Out Of Cookies
Unhappenings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:51 am
Frederick paused for a minute tapping the pen he had and shrugged. ”Considering we’re in this little mess cause of Topher, I’ll be flat out clear so he can’t use that against me as well even though that’s supposed to classified. The helmet, a few clothing items, I think so he can train with his kinetic punches without hurting Nate and the other people he trains with. Building materials, like sheetrock that can be layered to make it more effective. The last one is what you shouldn’t know.” Frederick took out his pistol and put it on the table. ”Jack you remember General Stevens yelling his head off at you for someone decking him and we’re pretty sure Topher made him do it?” Jack winced as he felt Jenny turn to him, probably forgot to tell her about that, PROBABLY. Frederick turned to Jenny, ”Even though I protested against the order he had the lab make bullets. Topher was NOT used to test them. They will go through kinetic shields for rank B, rank A at a few shots.”

Jack put up his hands at that. ”WHY?” Frederick shook his head and rolled his eyes. ”Really? Half the time when we start using ammo Topher puts up a shield and nothing gets through. You really w…” Jack lost it then and jumped the desk and decked Frederick in the face before Frederick could throw out his own kinetic punch to throw Jack off but Jack was back on him and at his throat. ”THEY SHOULDN’T NEED IT FOR THAT REASON!” At that point Jack didn’t notice that they were no longer alone and a few of Frederick’s men had entered, confused at first because they expected Jenny to be the one causing the problem, not Jack. Frederick pushed Jack off him and managed to get Jack to calm down after Jack noticed the laser sights on him. ”No, they aren’t SPECIFICALLY for Topher. Rogue psychics are out there Jack, you know that. Having a psychic as strong as Topher on base on a day to day basis at times just reminds the norms that THEY… can’t do things he can.”

Jack sat back down and the men stayed in the room but lowered their weapons as things calmed. ”Chris and Topher are some if not the strongest Psychics we’ve seen, and it scares the living F*CK out of some of them. That little RULE BOOK set up is the ONLY thing keeping your family safe from certain people… and me as well as others making sure its enforced. So the next time you want to deck someone…” ”Sorry…”  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:34 pm
Voy: #1560BD
Tel: #5218FA
Ken: #0000EE

Voy blinked as Chris disappeared but was expected he stopped to think about it and nodded as the copies of Chris appeared one running up to Topher hugging then instantly smacking him. Yeah that’d be her empathy for sure. Tel just laughed as Em smacked Topher and he started to sputter. ”The f*ck?” But as soon as it started it was over and she was being dragged off by more. Topher blinked as he noticed there was four copies instead of three like his, right empathy, ”God damn it Chris… um I guess Em, what the hell?” He had listen to her go off on the name thing like he had, now he didn’t feel so weird for giving his names. Well if Kenny was her kinesis his would just be Ken then. Ken just shrugged, today he seemed to be wearing a full out biker outfit which actually worked, Ken was probably the closest to exact copy of Topher.

”Stop staring or take a damn picture… Topher blinked That was the first time Ken had actually spoke. Tel just started laughing his head off at Topher’s expression and nodded in agreement and started making picture motions and mocking Topher. ”Oh f*ck of Tel.” Voy just sighed and turned back to the other copies. ”Well I was going to explain to Chris that the reason I think Topher can still be here is that he has a personality disorder, so his mind is kind of split already.” ”Do what now?” ”It was minor before less noticeable but after you did what you did in the alternate timeline there is no going back. You have two personalities. You will have your normal one which most will see then that battle one which depending on how controlled you keep it may get very cold and deadly.” ”Insane in the brain.”

”Tel shut up. Is it bad?” Voy made a “eh” motion with his hand and shrugged. ”Future you seemed to have it under control but we or he wasn’t in a battle situation so it’s hard to say. You may be ok, you might.” ”Turn into the hulk.” Topher turned around and decked Tel who was behind him and regardless of how big the guy was he still stumbled back. ”Tel do shut up. Uh Kenny, even though I gather you hate that name we should probably do this before Topher goes violent.” ”Mother f*cker” Topher wasn't expecting much but he felt the punch too and went stumbling a bit. "OW what the f*ck?!" It took him a moment to realize that attacking copies of HIMSELF hurt HIMSELF. "Remind me not to do that. "Idiot."  

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:14 pm
Jenny sat back, waiting for Frederick to explain. She was glad he was deciding to be honest with them instead of hiding stuff. As he listed them, they all made sense and to be honest, the clothing made her proud that Topher would have suggested that for them to train. Though she would prefer him not to use his abilities against others, she knew the twins always wanted to test their strengths if they could. Jenny’s gaze narrowed on Frederick and shifted to Jack. Topher and his god damned habit of getting other people in trouble. She turned back to Frederick, whatever he was about to say was something she was sure she didn’t want to hear. Especially if he had to reference something Topher did.

”But they have been tested…” Even if it wasn’t Topher they used to test these bullets, they put her on edge as a high level telekinetic. Jenny jumped slightly in her chair as Jack moved over the desk and hit Frederick in the face. ”Jack!” She started to stand from her chair but a few of the guards entered and she decided not to get in the way. She could tell they had expected her to be the problem but she wasn’t exactly angry at Frederick for this one.

She reached out and touched Jack’s shoulder as he sat down. She understood, she wasn’t happy with it either but Frederick was making a valid point. People always feared things they didn’t understand and they were no different. Normies needed to feel like they had an advantage against them and she didn’t blame them.

”Thank you for your honesty Frederick. But you have to know that this doesn’t make us feel any safer. I know you trust your team and as much as I’d like to trust them too, but there are a million different ways it could go wrong. And now that Topher seems to have taken care of the problem these were originally created for… I’m concerned how they will be used in the future. Everyone is always scared that things are being made to keep us in line. Knowledge of these gets out, it’ll cause panic…” This was going to be a mess. She checked her phone out of habit. No missed calls. She frowned.

”You haven’t heard from Barbara have you?” She expected him to say no. The woman probably just needed her space to think but Jenny was almost afraid they scared her off and she was going to have to find someone to replace her. This is why she tried to keep personal and work separate if she could.

”I’ll go ahead and give you the heads up, Topher is wanting to build a house on the land and move out. He said you would know what he needed, I’m guessing he was referring to those building materials you mentioned. As much as it still makes me uneasy, if its something he wants to do I don’t think I can stop him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:54 pm
Em watched the interactions with amusement. ”Wait, Topher! No…” She tried to warn him not to hit himself but when he did it anyway, she doubled over laughing. ”Please wheeze ”Do that” laughter ”again…” She couldn’t help it! It was hilarious. Kenny shook her head and sighed.

”Can we focus here? I swear one of you is ridiculous enough, four is just too much.” While she originally meant Topher, she realized the same could be said for the four of them as well. She shook her head. ”I agree with… Voy. We should get this over with quickly…”

”Wait so are we just going to gloss over the fact that he said he has a personality disorder or…” Em had stopped laughing and she looked completely serious for once.

”I do not see how it is relevant to discuss. We too are split into two parts and we have further split one of those into four parts. It is not beyond the realm of possibility that he has a disorder of some kind. Particularly after what happened.”

”Wait so we are split too?”

”Yes, Chris processes too much information all at once for her conscious mind to handle, so we store, process, filter and give back that information to her in an easier form. Not to mention the fact that there are four of us here right now when there would usually only be one… Empathy you know all of this already, why are you asking like you don’t.”

Em giggled. ”Because Topher over there had a dumb look on his face, and I wanted to see how long I could get you to rant for.” Kenny stared at her counterpart almost disappointed. At least when they were one whole person it was easier to keep Em in check but good god she did not realize it would be this hard while apart. It was like the girl didn’t have a shred of impulse control. Which, Kenny realized, she actually didn’t.

”As I was saying, we should get this over with as we seem to have underestimated our friends and they’ve just arrived down stairs. I’m not sure how Nate will handle being left alone with the two of them for long. As I have gathered it, the plan is to give Pat to you and you give us the abilities Voy got from the alternate timeline. Am I correct?” She placed her hand on Pat’s head. The girl had just been staring at Topher the whole time. Not the copies, only Topher proper. Em made a high pitched noise.

”What! You cannot be serious!” She walked over and picked up the younger girl from her hiding spot behind Kenny, holding her on her hip, backing away from Kenny with a glare. ”We are not giving him Pat.”

”Empathy, did you really not realize that is what we are all here to do. We are the ones that came up with this idea. It's the best for us if we don’t have to worry about other Telepaths. This is the best way to block all of that.”

”So what, we just give up a part of ourselves because she’s the weakest. No. I don’t agree with this plan. I’m not about to just let you hand over Pat because you think she’s a nuisance. She is and has always been apart of us and I’m not about to let you separate us just because you think it will help. f*ck you.”

”That is not what I said and you know it. Just look at her Em! This is to protect her!”

”I AM LOOKING AT HER KENNY! THIS IS ALL HIS FAULT AND YOU f*ckING KNOW IT! You just want to hand her over to him as if it wasn’t his reckless Telepathy that put her in this state. As if you can’t recall HE DIDN’T NOTICE THAT WE WERE STUCK UNDER THAT ASSHOLES CONTROL THE WHOLE TIME WE WERE IN THAT TIMELINE KENNY. And you just want to hand her over because it's more convenient for you. f*ck you. f*ck him. I will fight every f*cking one of you before I let that happen.” She turned so she was between Pat and the rest of the group. Kenny started to respond but she was interrupted by a small voice.

Pat poked Em in the face. ”Stop it Em.” Em turned to face the younger figment. ”You are being upset and emotional for the wrong reason. None of that was Topher’s fault.” ”Pat…” Pat placed her finger of Em’s mouth in a shush motion and Em stopped talking. ”Stop. You’re upset and scared and worried. But I’m not going that far. We are still connected no matter what. I have to go. For our sanity. And…” She stared back over at Topher like she had been before. ”She’s not going to stop.” It was most definitely a whisper when she spoke it but it also carried its way over so Topher could most definitely hear it. Even if he didn’t want to tell Chris what was going on, she knew.

Pat tapped Em on the shoulder. ”Down.” Em frowned and looked like she was debating it but eventually she caved and set the girl down. Pat walked over to Topher and put her smaller hand in his. Em looked like she was going to try and rush over to grab Pat again but something held her back. Kenny sighed. Finally they were back on track. She turned to face Claire.

”Does that mean you are okay with this? Ready?” For the first time since this started, Claire stopped vibrating. They actually appeared to be one person instead of the multitudes they actually represented. Except for their face, which was still in a constant state of flux. ”Yes.” One resounding chorus of every Chris in existence saying the same word at the same time. They were ready for this moment. They held their hand out for Voy, waiting to take what was by all rights, theirs.

The second Claire took that power from Voy, they went into a power overload. Em was the first to realize what was happening and she forced Topher out of the mindscape before he could get trapped. Back in the Physical world, Chris’s mind exploded in a fast moving flood of visions. None of the normal methods she had to push them back seemed to work. She was lost in them. For only the second time in her life, her eyes glowed a bright red. Tears streamed down her face and she looked like she was whispering something but no sound escaped.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:50 pm
Topher watched the talk between Kenny and Em and went over to help Tel up, even though the copy was an a** he didn’t want his powers to go on strike with him. When Pat started talking he turned and was about to say only if it was willing but sensed that it was. Then she spoke of her and he sense that part of Chris in him trying to get to Chris. While he was near Tel he glanced over and Tel nodded and both of them started to lightly glow as they put up mental blockades against the Alt Chris blocking her from the path to the actual Chris, the memory part anyway. Topher still had access to the power through Voy but kept the memories somewhere else. As they finished he noticed the vibrating one who was probably her clairvoyant side come to one and say Yes to conclude that they were ready to start with the trade. He knew Voy wasn’t too happy either but knew Topher didn’t like having the full out clairvoyant visions like most did.

As Voy finished with the power trade and Tel was done absorbing Pat Topher was about to start saying something but Em turned towards him and he was thrown out of the mindscape. He came to with a splitting headache from hell and cursed loudly and fell off his bed onto the floor and then he looked over to Chris and cursed again. ”F*ck mom is going to kill me…” He moved over to her and grabbed her by the arms he was pretty sure as he fell his mental wave had called for Nate, probably something that absorbing Pat had done, normally he wouldn’t, it was a gentle nudge and not a full out command. ”Chris?” He tried and grabbed her but as he did she unconsciously grabbed him and strongly. ”OW F*CK!” Well he couldn’t move now to go get help so. Well Nate was coming up so he had done something. He used his telekinesis to swing the door open before Nate could even knock.

”Get the f*ck in here and help me. We need to anchor her, she’s trapped in visions, I think I’m stabilizing them but we need more. Just f*cking do SOMETHING.” He was tempted to verbally tell Nate to kiss her but decided against it, Nate might freeze at that and he needed help so he nudged the idea gently as a suggestion of something to try if all else fails. ”No… well yes this is partially my fault but she agreed to it, sue me later. But if we don’t get her back to NORMAL before MOM and dad get back we’re all dead.” He wasn’t sure if his eyes were glowing as well, they could be from absorbing the power, he didn’t really care. ”Nate, just… help.”  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:21 am
Jack had managed to calm himself down and winced as Jenny mentioned the building material. Topher had talked to him about not sleeping well and he had started more meditation sessions but apparently it wasn’t working. ”Is he still not sleeping well?” Frederick looked pointedly at Jack at that one, jackass. But it was obvious in the house that Topher wasn’t he was generally up earlier than normal so no he wasn’t. ”Also I’d like to point out that the only injury during those tests was a headache due to one of the psychics overusing their power. We did not shoot directly at them but had them form a shield to the side, we’re not morons here Jack.” Jack sighed and nodded, he came to that conclusion after calming down himself anyway, it would’ve been what he would’ve done, actually Topher had him do that way as well anyway, though Jenny better not find out about that one.

”No, partially why he wants to move out, he’s concerned that he’ll do physical harm to the structure of the house during his sleep and knock it down.” Jack looked at Jenny and frowned, they could’ve done more but the original house was old, it would make sense to build something new that had stronger psychic blocking if capable. Frederick nodded and turned back to Jenny. ”Whatever he needs he can take it, I don’t see us using it anytime soon. And no, I’m giving her a bit of time to process all this, I may call her later to see how she’s doing but I don’t want to push it. She had a rough day and isn’t used to it so I’d rather give her one day to cope with putting it back together.” Jack wanted to laugh but stayed quiet, if putting it back together was possible after this, but they’d help her and it seemed that Frederick would too, maybe even more.

Frederick dismissed the guards after things calmed down and turned back to Jack after rubbing his face. ”At least we still know you can throw a punch. I was beginning to think you’d gone full monk and no violence on us.” Jack smirked and shook his head. ”Nope, you need to work on your reaction time. Topher or I can help though I think I would be better, I think Topher is…” ”Doing Topher things.” ”Pretty much, plus he doesn’t have patience for teaching.”  

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:33 pm
Nate got comfortable on the couch, flicking on the tv for some kind of distraction. It wasn’t Nate’s place to involve himself with family matters and so as much as he was worried confused by everything and he wanted answers, he knew Chris would probably straighten him out. Not his problem. Nothing he needed to concern himself with. At least that’s what he told himself.

It didn’t seem like that much time passed before he heard chatter on the radio from the gate about an unfamiliar car with two females. Chris’s friends probably. Nate sighed, he didn’t expect to have to be entertainment today. He radioed to the gate, ”Is it Chris’s friends Amber and Sam? She’s expecting them to drop by.” There was confirmation and thanks, and the “Wait weren’t you supposed to be off today” questions ”Yea, yea things happen. Hey, Don’t harass the pizza delivery guy when he gets here. Or you won’t get pizza…” They knew the drill by now.

Only a few moments after he heard the girls enter in through the kitchen door. Of course because they knew Chris was expecting them, and they had been here on numerous occasions, they didn’t feel the need to knock. Nate stood and called out to them. ”In the living room!” The shuffle of rushing feet and the scream of ”Chris!” and two females entered the room. The loud one noticed Nate and frowned. ”Wait, you aren’t Chris… Where is she?” Nate shook his head. ”No I’m not Chris. I’m Nate. Topher’s bodyguard. Topher and Chris are dealing with… Sibling stuff… and they should be down soon.” Oh god he hoped they would be down soon.

Nate had never been particularly good with females. He had been friends with Chris for long enough now but time alone with her was still hard. He shifted on his feet as the girls took a seat on the couch. ”I hope you like pizza… There is some on its way…” Neither responded and he felt awkward. He was about to comment to them that he was going to go check on the twins when James walked in the house with… Matt. ”Wait, why did you bring him here.” ”He refused to go home. What was I supposed to do with him?” Nate conceded that point. Now that the girls were gossiping not so quietly about the state Matt was in, Nate took this moment to excuse himself from the group to find out what was taking the twins so long to be done. He had a bad feeling something was up and that feeling only got worse as he got to the stairs. He almost jumped at the loud thump and then the sounds of Topher cursing. He took the stairs two at a time and raised his hand to knock on the door only for it to swing open and Topher to shout for him to get in there and help. Whatever he was expected when he entered that room, it wasn’t what he saw.

”God damn it Topher! What did you have to go and break your sister for?!?” Topher actually admitted that it was his fault but something she’d agreed to do. It was the last statement, Topher’s pleading with him, that actually spurred him to action though. He hurried over to the two but he wasn’t sure what he was supposed to do to help. Luckily he didn’t have to worry too much because as he approached, Chris let go of one of Topher’s arms and reached out for him. He took her hand in his, suprised by her grip. He knelt down so he could be more eye level with her and glanced over at Topher. It was rare for Chris to do the eye glowing thing and rarer still for both of them to do it at the same time. Though Topher’s was less than it was before.

Nate took a deep breath and focused back on Chris. This was just like getting Mom to focus on her bad days. ”Chris? Can you hear me? Just nod or blink or even just squeeze my hand.” She did a slight nod so Nate took it as a yes. ”Okay, just focus on my voice. Remember that breathing technique I showed you before? Breathe in for 4 seconds. Hold for 7 seconds. Breathe out for 8 seconds.” He did it as well as he instructed it and elbowed Topher to get him to do it too, even if he didn’t think he needed it. It was the best he could come up with besides what he suspected Topher put in his head to do.

Chris closed her eyes. The physical touch of both Nate and Topher and Nate’s voice gave her that little push she needed to wrestle herself back out of those visions. Their pull was a lot stronger than before, even after she blocked them back in their space. It was only a temporary fix. She would have to figure out a more permanent solution soon but it would get her by for now. She exhaled sharply, despite the fact that Nate was still counting and let go of them, pulling her hands to her face. Sobs escaped and the silent whisperings of ‘help me’ turned into spoken whisperings of ”I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry” over and over.

”Chris…” Nate spoke softly, he was doing good so far and now this was something he’d dealt with before. This time he could use her Empathy to his advantage and he reached out and gently grabbed her hands and pulled them from her face. ”You are okay. It's not your fault.” He glared over at Topher for only a moment before focusing back on Chris. ”Five things.” That was all he needed to say.

The words echoed in her brain for a second Five things you can see. She opened her eyes and tried to blink away some of the tears. They still had a light glow to them, matching Topher’s as she glanced around the room. Soon she responded with a shaky voice. ”Topher, Bed, Hall, Desk, Nate.” Nate nodded. ”Four things.” Four things you can touch. ”Topher, Bed, Jacket, Nate.” She reached out and touched each thing as she named it. ”Good. Three.” Three things you can hear. ”Topher’s breathing, my heartbeat, Your voice.” ”Two things.” Two things you can smell. ”Coffee breath and your jacket.” She only just noticed the light smell of Nate’s cologne that clung to his jacket that she was still wearing.

”One.” One thing you can taste. It was weird. She heard him in the present but she saw him in the future. So she did what future her would do in the situation. She reached up and took ahold of his face softly, leaned forward and kissed him. He was shocked, to say the least. When she pulled away, he searched for any sign that he was dreaming. Her eyes were clear now, all glowing gone, but she had a darker displeased look on her face. It took him too long to realize she was looking behind him and that Matt had chosen that very moment to walk into the room. The pounding in his chest drowned out the sound of Matt’s loud drunk voice.

Chris had heard Matt before he walked into the room, loudly complaining about the fact she wasn’t downstairs. She pulled away from Nate just after he walked into the room and glared in his direction. Loud as ******** drunk while she had a massive headache, and trying to talk to her like he owned her or some s**t. When he took a step forward to try and separate her and Nate, she was glad Topher stepped in to stop him. His jealousy pissed her off, his loud as ******** mouth pissed her off, ******** everything about him right now just pissed her off. ”Get him out of here before I go over there and kick his a** myself.” Her voice was cold. She wasn’t having any of it. There was no way to have a conversation with him right now anyway. Not while he was like this and while she wanted to murder him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:13 am
Topher’s own power level calmed as Nate and Chris did there thing and Chris eventually let got of his one arm to grab one of Nate’s. Nate was helping to pull her back and he could tell. They started to do some exercise and one that he remembered Chris doing when she was younger. Nate had nudged him probably to get him to do it though he had tried it once it didn’t really work as fast on him. While they were going back and forth Topher closed his eyes and focused inward mentally and listened to them for a bit but then tuned them out. He started playing the piano in his mind and heard it playing downstairs as well which probably startled everyone that was down there. He mentally heard James tell them not to worry then come up to see what the hell was going on. Topher opened his eyes but kept playing as well following quietly with what Nate was doing but also mentally pushing thoughts at Chris with what he was using for his.

When she got up and kissed Nate though he froze himself. He could feel her surface thoughts and knew she was kind of confused as to what timeframe they were in but still, that was a surprise. He also noted that it pretty much made Nate shut down mentally. Way to go Chris. And then, here came Matt investigating what was going on and he, wrong timing… ”What.. the ********> Matt started mumbling under his breath and that’s when Topher noted the bottle in his hand, was he still drunk? ”God damn it…” ”Ch…” ”Matt shut up, you’re drunk go the F*CK home.” Matt turned to Topher and glared then turned to Nate. ”You little f*ck, you and him. She just moving around her, you working with him been friends for so damn long I should’ve figured.” ”MATT” Matt stopped for a moment then glared at Topher and took a sip from the bottle.

”You have rules, you can’t use your telepathy against us TOPHER.” Matt was getting read to toss the bottle at Nate and Topher was at the door instantly before he even realized himself and just took the bottle to the face at the same time as punching Matt in eye. Matt stumbled back. ”That’s… it, you, your.. si…” Topher’s leg came up before Matt could finish the last part and kicked him knocking him out. Topher blinked as he realized what just happened and wondered how he managed to get there. Last he checked he was sitting on the bed by Chris, their rooms weren’t small by any means and he had moved right past Nate like nothing. ”Umm… Ok then. I think we need to go downstairs, Amber and Sam are going to come up and I don’t want them to get caught up in this.” James was coming up the stairs and nodded. ”That random piano playing freaked them out, didn’t know it had that capability.” ”It doesn’t.” ”Figured it was you so told them to not worry, Sam was calm really quick, Amber still seemed freaked out. I think Sam is getting used to your sh*t.”

”I’m pretty sure Matt is just nocked out. We’ll have to get him home. You may have to help Chris get Nate downstairs, she kind of broke him at the moment, he… might want to go home.” Topher winced and held his head a bit and closed his eyes. ”The f*ck just happened? You guys ok?” Topher made the so-so motion and started for the bathroom, he might actually throw up. ”Psychic thing, Chris and I have massive headaches, so speak quietly. I’m… going to go throw up now… again.” James gagged a bit but walked over to the bedroom door and waited for a bit but walked up to Nate and did speak quietly so it wouldn’t bug Chris. ”What can I do to help?” Topher made his way into the bathroom and did indeed throw up for the second time that day.  

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:35 pm
Chris stayed silent, letting Topher deal with Matt. Her glare never left as she watched Matt carefully. Topher’s quick movement surprised her but that a*****e deserved every bit of what he got. She exhaled angrily not even bothering to hide it. She heard James just out the door and the boys talking reminded her that her friends were here. F*ck. She didn’t really want to deal with them now but she knew she wouldn’t be able to avoid them. Then Topher mentioned she broke Nate.

”What? No I didn…” She finally looked back over at Nate to find that he was indeed staring off into space like a moron. She blinked and the realization of what happened just moments before slowly creeped over her. ”Oh… F*ck…” She waved a hand in front of his face but he didn’t seem to react to it. She shook her head lightly. It wasn’t as if he’d never kissed a girl before… Right?

James came over and she was thankful he spoke quietly. ”I… I don’t know.” She snapped in front of Nate’s face, wincing at the sudden noise, but that seemed to work. He blinked, more focused on them now. ”Are you okay now? Thought we lost you…” She tried to joke but even she could tell it felt a little off. Nate nodded. ”I’m fine...” He turned away from Chris and she could tell he was not fine. Not entirely anyway. He cleared his throat. ”Things seem to be okay here, so I’m just going to, uh... go home.” He stood and started towards the door, hitting his shoulder on the door frame with a small ”Ouch” sound. Chris gave James a look and figured he probably saw what she just did, he was totally going to fall down the stairs.

”Just go make sure he doesn’t hurt himself. That he makes it home okay. I’m fine.” Though that was a complete lie. Between the pain in her head and the embarrassment of just having mistakenly kissed Nate… She just kind of wanted to crawl under her covers and never come out. She waited for James to leave before she let out a groan and flopped over on her side. She just… needed a minute to collect herself before going downstairs.

When she finally did make her way downstairs both Amber and Sam jumped up off the couch. ”CHRIS!!!” Chris winced at the sound and covered her ears as her friends rushed over to her. Amber almost excitedly hugged her but noticed immediately something was up. ”Woah. Chris are you okay?” ”What happened?” Chris shook her head lightly. ”I’m okay. Just a headache. It's been a crazy couple of days…” Chris would never tell her friends even a fourth of the s**t they went through at any given time.

Amber pulled Chris into a hug and Sam also wrapped her arms around the two of them. ”Chris, we are so glad you are okay. We were so worried when we heard about the incident at your mom’s conference. Rachel couldn’t tell us if you were okay and then we couldn’t reach your phone.” She hugged Chris a little tighter. ”You've been so distant the past few days and then this scare. We are here for you no matter what. Just please don’t let it happen again.” ”I won’t. I'm sorry for making you two worry...” She couldn’t lie, this hug helped her feel a whole lot better.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:26 am
Topher finished up the nasty business and was cleaning up when he looked up and saw someone else looking at him in the mirror. He startled at the reflection and just stared, his reflection was well, going crazy, at least to him. He closed his eyes and cursed mentally. Calm down Topher...remember to breath. Also yes, this is Pat, Tel decided to agree to my request and let me be a guide while the powers merge so you don’t go full insane, instead of fully absorbing my personality into yours to start with. Great... two Chris’ in my head. That’s part of the problem she’s fighting the merge, Tel is trying to cage her again which is making your powers go a bit haywire, so you’re connecting with people, that’s why you’re seeing altered visions. Topher sighed and sat down, their bathroom was big enough that they had a small bench and he he just looked at the floor so he wouldn’t have to look at the mirror. Do you need me to come inside and help? No I believe that’s what she wants. To trap you.

Topher sighed and shook his head. He sent a mental note to James to tell him to let Chris know that he’d be down in a bit, he wasn’t sure that he’d be able to connect to Chris anymore now that she didn’t have any telepathy, they’d have to test that. James was helping Nate down the stairs when Topher sent the mental message and he frowned, normally Topher wouldn’t do that but something was up. He talked with Chris and told her that Topher would be a little bit as he and Nate made their way through the front room and out the door. ”I’m going to take you home, we’ll leave you car here, you can call me when you need a ride back. I don’t think you’re in the mindset to be driving at the moment.” James spoke to Nate after they walked outside and he got to the car and opened the passenger side for him. He didn’t force Nate inside but waited for a response and action from Nate, things like this usually took their own time and forcing it made it worse.

Topher shook his head again and frowned. Pat, I’m coming in, you need my help convincing her to stop. Topher ignored the pleas to not and got into a medative state. He didn’t want to take to long with everyone downstairs

[[mindescape]]

He appeared like he normally would, the house as usual though things were literally tossed about which is possibly why he felt like utter crap. Pat walked up to him and smacked him immediately ”What part of no don’t you understand?” Topher brushed her hand away and grinned, ”Every part, it’s my trademark. I came to help to get this sh*t under control so my head isn’t messed up and I can be somewhat normal without being so obvious that I’m hiding things.” ”And parts of your hair turning white wont be noticeable especially to your mother?” Pat held up a mirror so he could see and Topher cursed, well he was a dead man. ”Whatever, I need to fix this now, if I’m mental when she gets back she’ll be even more upset.” He walked past her and just made a pulling motion and they both jumped to where Tel and the other Chris were going at it. ”Both of you, stop.” The other Chris turned and grinned and was about to jump at him but he held his hand up and a wall smacked her.

”My head, my rules. Rule one. You’re here, your survival requires my survival, causing issues…” Topher gestured to Tel, Ken, and even Voy who was now a kid compared to what he was before fighting her. ”Is not helping. I will…No I promise I will will give you to Chris in time. I cant right now. She needs to focus on school. Your anger is too out of control for her to deal with with her empathy that it’d likely disrupt her studies and possibly get her kicked out.” The other Chris was calmed enough that she nodded in agreement. ”Help me by not making this harder than it needs to be, and then I can get you to her when I can.” Tel and the others were already putting up the trap when Topher had her distracted and it finally came down. She yelled her head off and sent blasts at it but Topher motioned and her power zapped out. ”Rule one, my head, my powers.” ”Well I guess that went quicker than I thought.” ”I have a feeling it won’t hold her permanently though or at least all the time.” The other Chris just smirked and flipped him off as he said this and he made the so called cage and her vanish to another part of his mind. ”You guys keep an eye on her, but I doubt we can keep her locked up.”

Topher woke from the state and shook his head, his mental fatigue cleared and he sighed and made his way downstairs. He came to Chris and hugged her to make sure she was ok. ”Did you guys get some pizza yet?”  

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:31 pm
Jenny was caught off guard by the question. She honestly hadn’t thought about it. Of course she had noticed but her own sense of time was f*cked because of her own sleep problems that she hadn’t put two and two together yet. Jack was apparently more informed and she looked over at him with a look he would be familiar with… Stop keeping things from me. She knew why he did it, he didn’t want her to lose focus on what she was doing but still. Keeping her out of the loop like this was not fair.

It also reminded her of an idea. One they’d had a while ago but never thought about actually implementing yet. Maybe they could revisit the idea soon. Her attention was drawn back to Frederick and she nodded. ”I appreciate it Frederick.” She had also been thinking the same in regards to Barbara. She was tough, but she would need time to process things. Jenny almost expected her to bombard her with a million questions today but this made more sense. ”Yea finding out half of the family secrets in one day would make anyone’s head spin.” She mostly muttered that to herself but not necessarily quietly.

”I think there was only one more thing, unless Jack can think of anything else or you had something for us Frederick. We want to get the twins a thorough medical check up. After what they went through, I’m concerned there may be some consequence we haven’t seen evidence of yet and I want to be cautious. Just a gut feeling of something happening that we aren’t aware of.”  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:18 pm
Nate was glad James was there to help. His thoughts were all in a jumble. Between the time travel s**t from earlier in the day and now this… He just needed to go home and let his brain process it all. James made a valid point, driving back to the city like this was probably a bad idea so he nodded. ”Yea, thanks.” He got in the car without question afterwards and just kind of silently stared out the window. It didn’t matter that he didn’t have his jacket or that he still had on that stupid suit Topher made him wear. He really just wanted to curl up in bed and take a nap.

---

”Okay girls this is awkward now.” ”Sorry…” Finally after a hug that lasted just a bit too long, Amber and Sam separated from Chris. As the two made their way back to the couch Chris caught James’s comment about Topher. She frowned but if he felt half as bad as she did, it made sense. And considering what they had just been upstairs to do, it also made sense why he didn’t just tell her directly. Curious, she did a test of her own, trying to read the surface thoughts of her friends. She got nothing but she also only got fuzzy feelings from them too. Either something was up with her Empathy or the more likely culprit, her Clairvoyancy was just overshadowing the other abilities.

The two talked around Chris at first, just explaining some of the things she had missed from class. She listened but honestly she wasn’t really paying attention. Her focus was more on solving her current problem with her visions threatening to drag her under again. She had a vague idea on how, though she wasn't sure where she got the idea from. She just needed to let it flow while filtering out the ‘noise’. She only wanted to see the important things. She was able to get something set at least so she was less likely to be confused between the future and the present. She would go back and fine tune it later but for now it was good enough.

”And then Aliens came and we all died… You aren’t paying any attention to us are you?” Chris blinked and looked over at Amber. ”What, yes I was. The teacher had no idea what he was talking about as usual and stuck up Edward was being a douche like normal. Then you said something about aliens and dying, which obviously did not happen. I was paying attention.” Amber puffed out her cheeks. She had been so sure Chris wouldn’t catch all of it since she really did look like she was staring off in space.

Topher walked into the room which distracted the three from the conversation at hand. Chris’s heart jumped and she stood to hug him, hugging him tightly like she hadn’t seen him in a while. She wanted to make sure he was okay as well. Chris shook her head lightly at his question. ”We were distracted.” ”Oh wait! There’s Pizza!!!” Amber jumped up to go help herself. Sam stared at Topher for a minute. ”You look like hell… Did you do something to you hair?” Chris took a step back from their hug to see, yes, there was something major going on with his hair. ”Mom is going to kill you…” She paused for a second before pulling her hair down to check it as well. A white streak would ruin her look. Not that she was very fashion savvy but she was rather fond of her red hair. Amber came back with a plate and looked around the room. ”Wait a second… Wasn’t there another one of you upstairs?” Chris’s expression darkened but Amber didn’t notice. ”I don’t want to talk about it.”  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:48 pm
Topher frowned as Sam made the statement obvious and Chris finally noticed. He gave her the “No sh*t Sherlock.” Look because if he gave her attitude right now one or both of her friends would likely back talk to him and he didn’t really have the energy for it. ”Actually, you think she’d kill me over that or the fact that I smell like beer?” Perhaps he should’ve taken a quick shower and changed. They could be home any minute but know his mother and dealing her tantrums they’d be a while, yeah he’d be dead if he ever said that word to her out loud, or mentally to her. Topher moved to the fridge to grab a soda and frowned at the pack of beer with one missing. He grabbed one for Chris and floated it over to her rather than tossing it. He also put some of the pizza she liked on a plate and floated it over to her as well and grabbed some of his own before heading back to the couch. ”Remind me to knock him out again, he put his beer in OUR fridge. There’s a rule specifically for that.” He was the reason but he wasn’t going to say that, they all knew it. Actually he didn’t enjoy beer now, it brought up that memory and the taste to him was just horrible now.

Topher tried something and looked at Chris. Seeing if mental works still just us, I Think it may cause I have Pat, or whatever, part of you. Anyway, she’ll kill me if she finds out that and I’m pretty sure Nate was thinking something about my eyes glowing white…so I’m likely dead. Just nod if you can hear me or glare or whatever… Topher took a bite of the pizza and then a long drink from the soda. He pulled out the bottle of ibeprofin he snagged from the counter and took two regardless they were the higher dose and handed the bottle to Chris since she was in distance. He didn’t really care what Sam and Amber thought of this little byplay at the moment, he need pain killers food and a drink.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:02 pm
Frederick nodded, he didn’t want to admit though being close to a family a psychics they probably knew that he was crushing on Barbara a bit lately so. He would take it slow rather than jump on it. She worked for Jenny and he was a liaison to her and didn’t want to create any tension. ”I was around Jack’s dad enough that it pretty much hasn’t phased me what this family can do, though besides the twins, they’re another story. It’s interesting actually for me to see not a full challenge, just with Topher would be more like Chris and not cause so much trouble. I hate to sound like that but yeah.” Frederick handed Jenny a paper and looked at Jack. ”Jack sent me a text this morning asking to get it set up prior to the meeting someone recommend. You’ve used them before so it wont be a problem I hope. They have the same agreement from before, anything is essentially filed with me or you only.” The only time he took information was if they asked specifically for a test that Topher needed for training on the base, in this case Jenny and the Doctor would be the only ones to have it.

Jack nodded and looked at Jenny before she could be angry. ”I did say I’d get it set up if you remember. Right after that little flip out he had. Hopefully that doesn’t become a normal thing.” Jack frowned at the thought and Frederick nodded in agreement. ”With as strong as they are already, if that does, I don’t want to think what would happen, rule ONE would likely get broken because people are idiots.”  

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:44 pm
Chris let her hair fall back into place. As far as she could tell, she was spared the White Streak of Doom. She pondered his question for only a moment. ”Both. Depends which she notices second.” However Chris was not going to let their mother actually kill him. Since at least one of them was kind of her fault. Chris took a seat back on the couch, knowing her brother was going to get her food anyway and not wanting to walk all the way to the kitchen. Amber also sat back down. Sam however followed Topher to the kitchen to get her own plate.

”That’s not very nice of you Topher.” Amber and Sam were less aware of the rule but each had noticed there was never any beers in there before. Chris frowned as she plucked her plate and drink from the air. ”I swear to god Topher, I’m going to kick his a** now. It's never been this bad before…” She could still feel the lingering effects of his rage and jealousy. She set down the food and drink on the coffee table and pulled her feet up on the couch and hugged her knees to her chest. She was just going to have to talk to him about it finally. She’d been avoiding this conversation since she realized his crush years ago but now she was just going to have to tell him she wasn’t interested. Especially if he was gonna pull s**t like this.

”The drunk bit or the ‘likes you’ bit? ”You should have told him ‘no’ sooner…” Sam commented as she followed Topher back to the living room and took one of the chairs. ”Yea its not like you didn’t know. You complain about Matt all the time. You should have said something years ago. Sam glared at Amber but she ignored it. At least Sam was shy about her crush on Topher. ”I was hoping he’d give up if I didn’t show any interest. Was trying not to hurt his feelings…”

Chris jumped a little at Topher’s voice in her head. She hadn’t been expecting him to be able to but it was good to know they could still communicate. And who the ******** was Pat? Did he randomly give her telepathy a nickname or something? She did throw a glare in his general direction. ’There’s no way she won’t find out…’ Wait… She realized that she couldn’t respond back the same way she used to before. So he could speak in her mind but she couldn’t speak back. Good to know. She wondered if he could still read her thoughts then. Maybe she could just think them hard enough to broadcast them out. Though that would run the risk of any Telepath being able to hear them but currently there were none around. She’d have to test some of this later then on her own.

She took the bottle from Topher and took one pill. She wasn’t a huge fan of taking pills but for this she’d make an exception. Once she’d taken it, she set her head down on her knees, hoping the ache would go away quickly. ”So what’s the plan today Fam? I’ve got a lot of homework to avoid so any distraction is welcome.” ”How about a music game…” Sam spoke up softly. It wasn’t that surprising since it as obvious Sam loved to listen to Topher play the piano. ”Oh good idea!” She paused, looking over at Chris. ”I mean… only if you want to…” Chris lifted her head just enough to look over at Topher. She’d let him choose since it was mostly his playing they wanted to hear.  
Out Of Cookies

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff