Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Roleplayer Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for every roleplayer to become a better roleplayer. 

Reply Out Of Cookies
Dragoon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:31 am
(( Cause he was shirtless and riding on top of Ruri XD duh... lol ))

Andrew looked over as Ruri entered and smiled a bit though as she spoke of his father’s dealings with their clan he looked down. He wasn’t exactly sure why he was still allowed here if they knew exactly who he was though figured Lei, Ruri and Sebastian had cleared any hesitation up considering that was his first contact with his psychotic family in years. Well that and considering he came back tortured they probably then figured he wouldn’t hesitate to go against them. ”You’ll have to teach me the trick you used to get Lei to sleep sometime.” He smirked trying to lighten up the mood. He figured Ruri had done something that Lei wouldn’t be happy about but still smiled a bit at the thought. He had issues getting her to rest when they were back at the Lair himself, even Sebastian (who secretly admitted to drugging her a few times) said so himself, he laughed at that thought figuring it was why Lei didn’t take Sebastian’s crap sometimes.

He glanced over as one of their helpers came in with a tray of food probably one that helped to monitor him and noticed he showed signs of being awake. At the sight of it he literally lunged towards it though Sebastian gave him a glare that told him if he even got out of that bed he’d suffer for it later, besides whatever injuries flared up doing so anyway. He couldn’t recall the last time he ate though figured one of the IVs provided nutrients since he wasn’t exactly starving. ”Figured you’d want actual food rather than that IV crap.” Andrew smiled and nodded at the comment as the tray was put on a wheeled table made to adjust and for easily moving over the bed. It wasn’t steak or anything super fancy but homemade soup and a really good smelling grilled cheese sandwich. ”Best to start out light after being out for a bit so your stomach doesn’t just make you sick and we end up wasting steak on you.” Andrew nodded in agreement and set out eating the sandwich and soup.

After a few bites he stopped and looked at Ruri. ”He won’t stop. May seem that way for now, but trust me he’s just lightening the hold right now to get us to lower our attention and then after they’ve regrouped and gathered more of the clan, they’ll strike again.” Andrew noticed Sebastian glance over at Ruri and could tell that they were hiding something and watched as Ruri left quickly before having to deal with her sister’s wrath. ”What?” ”Well, besides your father putting a capture hit on you, another person has also been seeking help from, not very friendly people with a kill contract for you. Once you’re physically able to move around fine, we’re giving you a major makeover.” Andrew glanced over at door that Ruri just left through, hoping they wouldn’t be in charge or he’d be in outfits all the time like at his b-day, while he didn’t mind the one for that occasion, he liked to wear normal clothes most of the time. ”And they haven’t attacked here?” ”I brought some extra hands for added security, they’re under the Draki’s control for now but their primary goal is to stop anyone from getting in that shouldn’t be. There has been one altercation so far, a hired contractor, though not a very good one, he was obvious even to the brand new guard’s right out of training.”  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:06 pm
The first thing Lei became aware of was her shoulder was in pain. Which at first didn't bother her, she figured she just slept on it wrong. The next thing was the covers, they were under her and not over her and she was getting kind of cold. And then it hit her. She sat up quickly, moaning at the pain in her shoulder. It would go away soon but geeze, Ruri could have at least straightened her out. Speaking of which, she was going to kick the ever living s**t out of her when she saw her. Lei rubbed the spot on her face where Ruri punched her. There wasn't a bruise and it didn't hurt so that was good.

Lei stretched and stood up, deciding she'd go check up on Andrei before going to kick her sister's a**. She arrived as Sebastian explained about the one altercation. "If they went through Dad's training then of course they'd get caught." She shrugged, only a little upset that she was only hearing about this now. She kept her eyes on Andrei but didn't say anything to him. Still it was obvious she was glad he was ok.

"Oh right and Ruri said that they were negotiating now." Sebastian totally ignored the fact that Lei was expressing emotion. Though he almost commented on it. "Lucian's receding? Mmmm... Probably because council's will be getting involved. He'll want to make it seem as if we attacked unprovoked and get council approval to retaliate. Without evidence that he was instigating this war and with the defense that Locke came willingly to the castle, it wouldn't be a stretch." Lei stopped talking for a second, realizing they were staring at her. "Its what I would do in that situation." She muttered to herself, as if that made it better.

"Just focus on getting better. Also, have you seen Ruri? I have a question to ask her." Though it was obvious to everyone that she wanted to do more than just ask Ruri a question. She was gonna give her what she gave to Lei.

((The twins wouldn't make him wear that all the time. They wear normal clothes you dupe. Just not for special occasions like birthdays. Also part of that makeover will be Lei's training with him. XD))  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:05 pm
Andrew blinked at the thought of negotiating, and then the thought of the Council. He almost figured that they’d visit eventually and almost half the European Council was in his father’s pocket already. ”Yeah about that, my father’s reach is in the Council.” He had remembered seeing council members actually visit or remembered when they themselves went to the council. That was when he was still a kid and he shook at the thought, not thinking anything of it. His father was in the council at the time so he figured they were just discussing things outside of regular meetings and thought it was normal meetings. He blinked at the thought and looked at Sebastian who shook his head almost immediately. He would’ve gone himself to prove what his father has done but that would put him right in the open. ”Not happening, at least publically. I’ll speak with a few that I know we can trust, I believe Lei’s father knows a few council members that are trustworthy and not in your father’s pocket.”

Andrew didn’t even let them know of the second thought he had as he kept his head down. If his father had approached him by some means and promised to release Lei and Ruri’s father and not harm the family any further he would’ve gone, though he knew that Lei would’ve came to rescue him anyway putting her at risk regardless. ”I’m still a bit stiff, but at least the burns don’t hurt like hell anymore and are starting to heal slowly.” ”Ruri told me about feeling one of your shocks even from her clone. Why don’t you ever output that much in training like we’ve been trying to get you to do?” Andrew looked at Lei and frowned, ”I have a tendency to lose control, that’s why. I didn’t hesitate to kill James in that torture room, and he even used to be my friend.” Andrew put his head in his hands and sighed. ”You’ve killed before from what I understand.” ”But not someone I once called a friend, even if they did twist his mind against us.” Andrew saw Sebastian look at Lei and apparently there was more. ”He’s not dead, my sources tell me that he’s the one who put the kill contract on you. Capture or kill, he wants to either kill you himself if possible if not he'd be happy to have your head, and literally.”  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:28 pm
Well that would make it easier for Lucian to make it seem like retaliation was necessary if he had people on the council on his side. Lei contemplated this for a few minutes before she spoke again. "I don't know that the few people we know are on our side will be enough." A full out war on their doorsteps. Lei was not looking forwards to that.

Lei tilted her head to hear what Sebastian said about Ruri. Usually when a clone 'died' she didn't notice any pain from it. That had to be tons of power. She tried to keep her surprise off her face but she was unable to keep her concern for Andrei hidden. It broke her heart to see him so upset and to know he's had to kill before. Right then she swore he would never have to kill ever again, even if she had to do it instead to keep him safe. She eyed Sebastian and nodded.

"That's probably the dragon Ruri saw pick up Cosmin and fly him away." She paused before muttering to herself, "Just let him try." She would rip his wings off before she let him touch one hair on Andrei's head. Lei did a little bow. "I'm going to go find Ruri. I'll check back up on you later." And with that she left to go find and possibly beat the s**t out of her sister.

((Feel free to skip to him being healed and made over. Possibly stumbling into the training room and Ruri and Lei going at it.
))  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:23 pm
Andrew had gotten bored staying in bed and was glad when told he could finally go about and do stuff, though lightly, his arm was still setting. He knew that dragons healed quicker than normal but Sebastian had specifically told him to take it easy for the first bit. He wondered into the kitchen area and got him a soda, he needed all the energy he could get after having to rest for so long and take it easy he was a bit groggy. He wondered around and got a few stares from people, apparently some rumors had spread about what had happened. He found a few people he knew from California and smiled at them, one turned around and he noticed it was Jet. ”HEY BUDDY!” Andrew almost ran as Jet came at him with a big bear hug and squeezed to the point that he had to catch his breath. ”What are you doing here?” ”You expect me to not pass up a chance to go on vacation?” Andrew smirked at the comment and knew that Jet had always complained about being stuck doing things. He figured either Sebastian had asked him to come or Jet had just volunteered.

He managed to sneak away before anyone else came up and found himself wondering the place where Lei and Ruri grew up. He found them a bit later in the training area going at it in a dual. There was a small crowd watching so he snuck in keeping back so they wouldn’t see him right away. It was quite interesting to see other people dueling, and though he had seen them go at it back at the Lair it seemed that here they weren’t holding back. He wondered if it partially had anything to do with whatever Ruri had done to piss off Lei. A few people glanced his way as he entered the small crowd but most kept their attention on the battle.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:33 pm
Lei never did actually find her sister. Ruri was much too good a hiding when she didn't want to be found. So instead, Lei set out a challenge for her sister. A fight in the training room. Something they hadn't done in a while and Ruri was sure to accept. Lei had arrived first, letting her challenge travel through the grapevine to get to her sister. Not ten minutes later Ruri showed up with a couple of people behind her. Lei had expected as much considering most of the people around hadn't seen them duel in a long while and almost none had seen them this serious.

As the two took their spots on opposite sides of the area, more people rushed in to watch. There were whispers going through the crowd because none of them had seen Lei fight an opponent without using a blindfold. Not to mention Ruri wasn't even smiling. In training matches back in Cali there was always an air of fun when they were paired against each other but there was none of that here.

But neither of them moved for a full minute, each trying to decide the best first move and knowing how to counter every first move that could get thrown at them. People had started to think they weren't actually going to fight when Lei dropped to the floor and a huge wall of clay flew by her head. Lei stood slowly and turned quickly with her hands out, sending a shock wave to break the wall as it came flying back in the opposite direction. Ruri rushed forwards, throwing a punch but Lei turned and blocked it with her arm.

In the same motion she brought her elbow down into Ruri's side and Ruri hit the ground hard. Lei took a step back, only to trip over a mound of clay Ruri made rise up from the ground. Neither made a move to get up but it was clear neither was winded. From the ground Ruri twisted to kick her sister in the face and Lei pushed herself into a bridge and kicked up into a handstand, letting her legs swing back down to the floor and standing upright. Ruri pushed herself up into a crouch. Her face had twisted into a cruel smile. Lei's expression still hadn't changed.

Ruri jumped at Lei and then they were a flurry of fists and kicks and twists. Neither landing a blow on the other. Mummers of "Hell that looks scary." to "Remind me never to piss of either of the two of them." and even "Someone should get them to stop before they hurt themselves." During their fight Lei closed her eyes for a minute to keep up via vibrations and not with her eyes and she caught a distinct pattern that made her stop. Ruri hadn't notice and punched her right in the nose. Lei dropped to the floor. Ruri knelt down beside her and poked her in the side. "Lei? Are you alright?" Lei blinked and nodded, sitting up and shooing her sisters hand away. Her eyes scanned the crowd and found Andrei almost instantly. Ruri followed Lei's gaze and sighed loudly. "I guess that means I win. Aaaaaand as the looooooser, that means you have to do what I say. And I say that, you" She poked Lei again, "will have to make out with... you." She pointed at Locke this time, seemingly at random. "Full minute on the mouth right here in front of everyone." Lei almost decked Ruri in the face for that. Her face was more red than Ruri's speech text. The British crowd was chanting for them to do it (seeing as they didn't know Locke personally and it was hilarious to watch the twins humiliate each other. The Americans were laughing and pushing Locke towards the two because they are childish and the idea of the two of them making out is funny for some reason. Ruri grinned wider. "Its either that or the Baby hat. And I know you hate the baby hat." Lei glared at Ruri but she knew she couldn't do anything about it. She'd let Andrei distract her so she deserved whatever punishment she got because of it. But she wasn't comfortable pulling Locke into the humliation with her. With a distinct look of disapproval she spoke. "I'll take the hat." The whole room got really quite at that. Though the American's might not have known how much she hated the hat, the fact that she'd picked it over a make out session with Locke spoke volumes. If they hadn't realized she liked him by then, they definitely knew now.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:45 pm
Andrew watched and winced almost every time they hit each other. As someone commented about stopping the two he only smirked. ”Good luck doing that and not getting hurt.” He frowned as Ruri beat Lei, though he has seen Lei beat her sister a few times. As Ruri started blurting things out he went bright red saying that Lei would either have to make out with him or wear some hat. People starting shoving him which made him wince a bit and shocked the person that last shoved him roughly with a high amount of static electricity. The guy’s hair went up in the air and he looked like the Einstein picture which made Andrew laugh. As someone brought in some ridiculously looking hat Andrew grabbed it from them and pretended to look it over taking it up to Lei. As he got to her he winked a bit and tossed the hat at Ruri, aiming for her own head, grabbed Lei and kissed her taking up the full minute.

He saw the look of surprise on everyone’s faces and was surprised himself, he wasn’t sure what had gotten into him. He ignored the cat calls and only stopped when he noticed Sebastian staring at them. ”You two need to get a room.” Andrew blushed slightly and helped Lei steady herself. ”So apparently to break your bubble we have to torture you?” Andrew shrugged, ”I guess.” He looked over and saw the look on Lei’s face. Oh s**t, she was going to make him pay for doing that he could already tell. ”You want to fight right here? He looked at her and Sebastian stepped in. ”No, she just had a fight and you need at least another day of rest yourself.” He looked around and noticed half the elder American clan people with jaws open staring at him and shrugged.

The crowed started to wonder off and he looked at Ruri who looked like she wasn’t still quite sure what the hell just happened and then looked to Sebastian. ”I honestly don’t know what that was about, I got pissed cause people were shoving me forward so I guess…” What? He still wasn’t sure himself why he had done that but looked at Lei. ”I saw the look of disgust at the mention of the hat so I had to intervene, I’d rather be embarrassed then let her be.” Andrew shrugged and decided that they should go do something else and turned to Lei. ”So what kind of fun things do you have to do around here?”  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:14 pm
Well things did not go as expected that was for sure. Ruri almost didn't have the reflexes to grab the hat out of the air, but she did only to stare in awe as Locke was well locked on her sister. Her face was nothing but shock. She had not expected Locke to do something like that and her only real reason for calling them out like that in the first place was because of Locke distracting her sister during the fight. Not that he realized it was his fault that Lei lost. Ruri was pretty sure if Lei hadn't been distracted, she would have won. Ruri was well aware that her sister was more powerful than she was.

Lei hadn't been expecting it either. It was a strange sensation, being kissed like that. It had only ever happened to her one other time but it was because Ruri wanted to piss off some men on the street. She wasn't sure what to do about the flurry of emotions that fluttered about in her chest. She didn't look away from the ground, even as she let Locke help her to a standing position. She almost flipped him to the ground but she thought better of it and composed herself enough to be able to at least meet Locke's eyes.

People started to leave which helped Lei start to calm down. Her face was still beet red and she pushed Locke and scrunched up her face. "You are an idiot." That was it. Ruri burst out laughing. "Seriously Locke what has gotten into that brain of yours. Look at her. She's still too embarrassed to talk properly. But alas, as you have seem to made a fool out of me, I shall wear the hat of shaaaaaaaame...." She put the hat on her head to which Lei replied, "Get that god awful thing off your head." And she ripped it right off Ruri's head all while Ruri just laughed.

Ruri danced off, saying she had some things to go do herself, leaving Locke and Lei to themselves. Lei shrugged. Normally she didn't put effort into thinking about fun things, and the twins had their own definition of fun sometimes. But the thought that war would be on their doorsteps soon pushed Lei to reconsider and actually pick something this time. "Well... there are a few museums close by. The London Eye, Trafalgar Square, the globe theatre. Local pubs, local footbol matches. You are the tourist. You tell me where and I'll get us there." It was strange... especially after what just transpired... it felt like she was trying to plan a date. Already....This was all Ruri's fault. Part of her wanted to talk about it but the other half didn't want her to even think about it.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:30 pm
Andrew shrugged and was merely suggesting something in the compound as he figured that if they went elsewhere they’d be followed by bodyguards or something since his father’s clan knew where he was (since they had nabbed him from London anyway). Though after being cooped up like he was he didn’t really care what they did. At the noise of a door slamming after they had walked down the hallway a bit Andrew literally jumped and turned to glare at the kid who had slammed the door. The kid just glared back at him. ”Why are you so jumpy?” He was about to make a comment about having a price on his head but turned away, not everyone needed to know that detail. ”Why do you have to slam the door?” He walked away with Lei not caring to hear the kids reply and wondered if he’d ever actually feel normal. He figured eventually he would back in LA it had taken a bit but he finally got used to things. ”You know, if you don’t go easy on me I may just change into my dragon form and take you up somewhere higher.”

The threat was empty cause he figured she wouldn’t care about the height and probably wouldn’t mind actually seeing his dragon form for once. He hadn’t really shown it around to people, the council once or twice so they could document his dragon form into the known friendlies, Sebastian was the only other one there to see. He just didn’t feel like using the form much and wanted to just be normal, well as normal as he could be. He looked over at Lei and sighed as he noticed at least one guard behind them. He was sure there was more on hand but in the clan’s compound they weren’t too worried about having to guard them constantly. Apparently Darius had spoken about capturing Lei to have some fun with her seeing as he knew the two had feelings and it would get to him. And most likely despite that he figured Lei told them guarding wasn’t needed he figured that her father or mother persisted and she agreed to at least one on hand at all times. ”Museum would be interesting, and at least quiet I’d imagine.” He wanted to get away from all the conversations and people asking him questions, mostly the people staring at them as he figured the word had spread that he kissed her right in everyone’s view.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:40 pm
Lei shooed the kid away. If she recalled correctly his name was Sam. He was a little trouble maker and Lei wasn't going to deal with him today. She shrugged at Andrei's comment. She wasn't going to go easy on him. It was his own fault.

Lei was used to being followed, though thinking back on it, the twins weren't followed in LA. Mostly because no one in the area really knew they were from the London clan. But because of this she knew all the ways to escape out into the city without an escort. Lei nodded. Museum's were usually pretty quiet and they could be fun as well.

As they passed by a door, Lei quickly pulled Andrei inside and through a few rooms to a secret passage. Making sure they weren't being followed, she pushed Andrei in first and pushed him forwards. It only wide enough to go single file and Lei needed to close the passage behind them. "Just go..." She prodded him to go forwards. It was a straight path and then they were out, just outside the entire compound. She nodded in a direction and started walking that way, knowing Andrei would easily follow behind. Sure she hadn't actually been in London for a while, but nothing really changed in those years and she knew where she was going. Besides, Lei had a feeling that Lucian would be licking his wounds for at least a little while longer. Nothing bad would happen today at least.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:08 pm
((Nothing like a double post to get an rp going smooth... XD -is too lazy to edit original post-))

The museum was fun in Lei's opinion. She felt like she could relax and chill and just enjoy spending time with Andrei. Then again she was spending time alone with Andrei. She found herself acutely aware of every movement he made and made a conscious effort not to be too close at any given time. Despite any anxiety she might have had about this alone time, she hid it well and actually showed that she was enjoying herself.

Of course by the time they left it was getting kind of late. She knew they probably needed to get back home before her parents flipped, if they hadn't already. Lei didn't even check her phone to see. As they walked back towards the house, Lei thought she heard her name. She turned and was more or less assulted with a hug. "LEEEEEEEIIIII! It's been way too long! Why didn't you text me to let me know you'd made it back in town!?!" She pulled back with a smile. Lei's shock was evident. She hadn't expected to see her old friend here. "Joshanna?" The girl nodded excitedly before taking Locke's hand and shaking it. "And you much be Locke. I've heard so much about you. Ruri has had a lot to say about you." She gave him a look that made it seem as if not everything she said was a good thing.

That look however turned a little darker. "Not as much as your family has though. Lucian's got his eye on London and not just the dragons that live here. All of us shifters are in danger. But I've heard that if we can kill you, Lucian will let us be. So...Lets get that over with shall we?" However before Andrei could even think to defend himself, Lei held out her arm in front of him to keep him back. Her expression was calm and she didn't seem worried about Joshanna attacking. "I see you've been talking to Ruri a lot."

JZ shrugged and dropped her fists. "She'd said you probably wouldn't be fooled by it. Though I'm still curious how you knew I wasn't being serious." It was Lei's turn to shrug. "Your stance is hesitant and your words were still too friendly. Also your heart was too steady for a tiger willing to go up against a dragon." "Touche. I'd forgotten about your abilities. Maybe next time." Lei rolled her eyes. "Word on the street?"

Joshanna tensed up a little. Acting as a double agent was hard work and she hadn't expected Lei to be so blunt about it. "Well word around the house is that Lucian's planning something huge. Not sure on details but all of the London clans are in danger. Seems as well that he might be negotiaing with other clans in the area to try to attack the Draki clan and make it look as if you are the bad guys. The only other thing I got is this." She looked over at Locke. "Your brothers are a** holes. I swear if I get sold off into slavery again I'm coming after your a** this time... For reals." The first time was how she got into the network in the first place. Even after her clan was able to free her, she'd made the connections she needed to seem like a spy for Lucian, while in reality spying for the Draki's. Though she was pretty sure Damian still wanted to keep her as his 'pet'.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:50 pm
Andrew was glad that they had finally got out to do things at least until someone Lei knew showed up. He sighed mentally already knowing that this person probably talked up a storm like Ruri. He nodded as she called him by name and gritted his teeth as she threatened him but before he could do anything Lei was holding him back and taking care of it. He shook his head and cursed mentally again. ”My father wouldn’t let me off that easily anyway, though I do have a price on my head regardless.” He didn’t want to go into details but just gave her a look that said he’d been through s**t. ”Damien is like that, he doesn’t like other shifters and if you’ve been sniffing around he really wouldn’t like you.” He knew about the slave trade with other shifters to dragons and hadn’t explained that part fully to Lei. It wasn’t in a big rush back when he was first held captive and was just getting started.

”So what you’re some kind of info broker or something like that?” He wanted to say informant but wasn’t sure he wanted to use that full word publically, as he was sure there were people around spying for other clans if she was doing the same. ”We should probably go somewhere a bit less public.” He was sure she wanted to talk some more about whatever but figured they’d probably best be getting back to Lei’s house. As he turned he felt his phone vibrate and saw that he had a text from a random number. ”Get back now, we need to have a talk it seems.” Andrew blinked and almost laughed but showed the message to Lei. ”Someone you know?” He was curious because the number was international (at least to him) and he knew that it was a number local to London so figured it might be someone she knew.
((Aka text from HER father to him…))  

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:15 pm
Joshanna clenched her fist again. Damian could eat a d**k in her opinion. Luckily though Lucian thought she would be better as a spy than a pet for his son. Though she knew if she didn't keep up appearances that would quickly turn. She was lucky. "Something like that." Her eyes met Lei's and she smiled softly. "I was actually just on my way to let your dad know I was going to be out of town for a while. Lucie is calling everyone involved with him out of the area. Crossing fingers that this doesn't end badly..." She wasn't going to sit idly by while the Draki's were attacked mercilessly but she also knew her 'status' with Lucian was important enough that she'd have to leave regardless. Though she figured that Lucian probably already guessed that she wasn't quiet on his side so there was also no telling what would happen when she left either. She didn't let that show though.

Lei looked at the message Andrei showed her and frowned. "That's my dad..." She figured there were probably tons of texts from him on her own phone but she didn't pull it out. JZ snatched the phone with reflexes of... well a cat. "What am I missing here?" Her eyes widened considerably. "Lei! Why didn't you tell me you were on a date... I wouldn't have stayed around so long. Now I feel bad." Lei visibly cringed. She might have actually muttered that it wasn't a date, but she didn't because she just wasn't sure anymore.

Getting back into the compound was easy, though Lei was very, very aware of the gaze of everyone they passed. Ruri met them soon after they entered the house with a hug for JZ. Then her attention was back to Lei and Locke. "So dad's looking for you both... He's in his study." She looked kind of smug and Lei glared at her.

While Ruri and JZ started talking up a storm, Lei led Andrei to her father's office. They entered and she knew this wasn't going to be pleasant. "So you two snuck off grounds even though I specifically told you to have one guard at all times. I'm not even going to ask what you did, I am just glad you are back safe. Lei... If you don't mind I'd like to have a talk with Andrew here first." Lei didn't really want to leave but she did as she was told. She was going to kill Ruri.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:46 am
Andrew blinked and followed Lei and JZ back to the house and was glad that Ruri unintentionally stole JZ from them. Those two talked to much so at least they’d be able to keep up with each other. He followed Lei again to her father’s office and sighed then stood up a bit straighter going in. As the man spoke he frowned and nodded, noting that they had disobeyed rules. However as her father asked her to leave Andrew felt really awkward and was about to turn after to sneak out but felt her father grab his shoulder. He didn’t even hear or notice the man get up. ”Sit, please, I’m not going to hurt you.” At least not physically Andrew thought. ”I’m sure then you’ve heard about what happened.” ”Yes everyone has. While her mother isn’t too concerned I however need to make sure you won’t do something stupid.” ”Like piss Lei off? She’d kill me if I did I’m sure, plus I embarrassed her and now have to earn that kiss in a mock battle.” Andrew watched Lei’s father raise an eyebrow.

”She doesn’t like public humiliation. Though I’m sure she was embarrassed from what I’ve been told probably not for long.” Andrew blinked a bit thinking back a few hours, She had been at first but got over it quickly so he nodded. ”Just know that I’m worried you’ll take after your family.” ”I won’t hurt her or do any of their stupid s**t.” He was sure the man had been tortured a bit though not as quickly or violently as he had been so they both knew what his family was capable of. ”Besides anything like that even minor Lei keeps me in check most of the time.” ”So you’ve already proven to be a couple?” Andrew blushed at the comment and after a pause nodded. ”I guess. With all I’ve been through I’m happy to have her around to calm me so I DON’T do something stupid.” ”But you had a lapse of judgement it seems and kissed her?” ”I…” Andrew stared at the man and fought the urge to get up and run away.

The man shook his head and laughed a bit. ”You had just been rescued after being captured and tortured, I’m sure the pain killers were still in your system making you not think straight. Regardless of knowing you have true feelings, if you hurt her and she doesn’t kill you for it I will, or at least make you remember not to hurt someone that way.” Andrew blushed and looked down but then looked back up to face the man. ”Won’t ever happen.” ”Good. Now you can wait outside, seems I need to talk with my daughter too.” Andrew blinked and knew what was coming and looked at the door. ”Can I ask you a favor then?” The man nodded and motioned for him to continue. ”I have a feeling of the talk you’re going to have. You should call in Ruri at the same time. I mean they’re twins, same age, and it would save you the trouble of having to repeat yourself. Also would save you the trouble of having to deal with Lei being super pissed at Ruri for having the talk by herself.” Andrew got up, not waiting for an answer and walked out and looked at Lei as he did, he wanted to say something but kept quiet for now, he had a feeling she already knew what was coming.  

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:02 pm
Lei paced outside the door. She didn't know what her father was talking to Andrei about but it made her nervous. All too soon though, Ruri made her apperance as well. Her face was hard to read but Lei figured it had to be what JZ was talking about. Both knew that her goodbye was more than just 'Hey I'm going to be gone for a little while. See ya soon.' and more like a farewell forever. At least that's what it felt like to Lei. And by the look on Ruri's face it felt like that to her too.

As Locke exited Ruri winked at him, trying her best to keep up her normal playful attitude. However that face dropped when their father called both of them into the room. Then it turned to glare at him. The little.... but Lei had already pushed her inside before she could say anything.

[I AM A LAZY ******** AND I REFUSE TO WRITE THE TALK BECAUSE IT'S HAAAAAAARRRRRDDDD ~timeskip to next day~]

Lei got up earlier than normal. After that disastrous talk with their dad and then Ruri telling him about JZ, things got a little crazy around the house. The final meeting of negotiations was going to happen today and with threats hanging over their head, their dad decided to keep everyone inside. Like a call to arms. Now the house was full of people, more than had been when they arrived.

This morning Lei got up and snuck out without waking her sister. Ruri needed the sleep more than she did at this point. Besides, she was feeling on edge so she decided to go work out some. Once inside the training room, she pulled out her blindfold and wrapped it around her head before heading to the punching bag and beating the s**t out of it. This was normal, anyone coming in behind her would have seen her doing this before.  
Out Of Cookies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff