Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Roleplayer Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for every roleplayer to become a better roleplayer. 

Reply Out Of Cookies
Dragoon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:24 am
Ruri didn't speak. Lei understood she was in pain but it was still strange for her to be so quiet. So for Lei the trip was awkward. She was used to Ruri talking her ear off during flights but this time she just stared out of the window the whole time.

Lei lead the group through the airport and she was kind of surprised to see Leo and Haley instead of their mom. Lei waved at them and Leo frowned. Here it was. Lei had expected this. Lei shrugged, Locke was right. They were just on a plane so it was highly unlikely that he had a weapon. Besides...

"Instead of this stupid reunion can we just get home already." Lei's shock was actually evident on her face for once. Ruri had spoken. It didn't surprise her that she'd reverted back to her London accent but it was just so unnatural for her to act this way. Leo bowed his head down a little and made a tiny 'yes ma'am' sound.

Lei sighed as Haley informed them that their mom wouldn't be happy about bringing Locke with them. "There is nothing she can do. It was formally requested." Lei made sure to grab Locke's hand to keep him from running off. It wouldn't be hard for him to get lost... or just decide to leave altogether.

The car ride felt longer than Lei remembered. As they pulled up the drive, their mom rushed out the door to greet them. Ruri got her first hug. "My girls. Oh how I have missed you." Then as she pulled Lei into a hug, her eyes fell on Locke. Her gentle expression turned darker. "And who might this be?" She questioned without cheer. Lei almost visibly winced. "Andrew Insjo." "And what is Andrew doing here?" "I requested his presence. He needs experience traveling and this was the perfect time to get him started." Lei bowed her head down to keep her mom from noticing her lie but it didn't work. Just the act of bowing her head itself was tell enough.

But Cia left it alone. There was another reason he was here, she was sure. Not to mention he reminded her of someone. If it was big enough for Lei to attempt to lie then it was important. Her eyes lingered on Locke for a moment longer. "Very well... Welcome to London, Andrew."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:43 pm
Andrew could already tell that this wasn’t going to go well. For one the stare their mother had given him kind of made him think she recognized him. ”Thanks for letting me stay, sorry for any inconvenience.” He put on a fake smile thought knew that Lei most likely would see it for what it was. Nothing eventful happened, they had dinner and then Andrew was taken to the room he’d be staying in while the twins had a discussion with their mother. He figured it was most likely to deal with what was going on and how they would take the role of being clan leaders temporarily.

Andrew found himself being followed for everything, so eventually he stopped trying to find Lei and Ruri as he figured as well that they’d probably be busy with other things anyway. At least the guest bedroom had its own bathroom so he wouldn’t have to be followed to take care of that. He slept comfortably and woke up after feeling the sun on him and woke up feeling that he wasn’t alone. As he raised himself in his bed he found Darius staring at him with a maddening grin. ”Hello brother.” As he started to get up and move around someone grabbed him and taped his mouth shut with duct tape. ”Don’t bother trying to contact anyone with mindspeak.” He felt the needle go into his neck before he could react and felt himself go into what he considered a limbo state. Able to still hear and feel things but he couldn’t move himself at all. He looked up as he started to collapse to the ground to see Cosmin staring down at him with a glare. ”Little s**t head living in class that he shouldn’t.”

Andrew winced and would’ve screamed if he could’ve as Darius punched him in the ribs. ”I owe you that one personally… This…” Andrew winced again as Darius punched him in the other side. ”Is for killing Drake, Cern and Sid.” Andrew wanted to pass out as the second pain hit him. The people his brother mentioned were some that tortured and guarded him when his own family was too busy to bother. He was able to get by the security by taking them out. He blinked as they took him out to the balcony and attached a rope to him. He barely heard the rotors of a helicopter as they were lifted off. LEI!!!!!!!!! He tried regardless, knowing the cocktail mixture he was injected with would most likely block any mindspeak like it had before.

He had passed out shortly after the helicopter left London and woke up to be staring his father directly in the face, up close and personal. ”Good, they didn’t kill you, even though they REALLY wanted to.” Andrew flinched as his father grabbed his arm. This was the LAST place he wanted to be in right now. ”Why even bother getting me, and how?” ”I have connections with, I believe the one you like is Lei am I right? Well I have connections with her families security and once I heard you were there I contacted her mother and made a trade. Lei’s father is now back with them, in exchange for you.” Andrew gritted his teeth, he knew Lei’s mom recognized and almost believed she would stoop that low but if she was anything like Lei she wouldn’t have traded one life for another. ”So I see you still like to lie.”

Andrew winced as his father smacked him in the face knocking his senses around a bit. ”Yes, well, parts of that are true.” Andrew figured a guard asked for the trade, knowing it would give Lei’s family a bit of peace at the moment and possibly pay off a debt that one of the guards owed his father. ”So was my life worth that debt?” ”Your life after your escape stunt and then your actual escape is worth anything right now.” Andrew finally noticed that he was strapped to a chair. Well that’s a better start than being chained to a wall. ”I hear you saw your mother, is she still with that asshat of a man?” Andrew blinked and turned his attention back to his father. He wondered exactly how he knew that as Sebastian made sure no contact made it to this area and if there was it was dealt with harshly. ”He’s less of an a** than y…” Andrew saw the punch coming but still couldn’t do anything about it. His stomach protest and he tried gasping for air but couldn’t. ”Way…to…prove… my… point.”

As he regained himself he heard the door open and a cart being rolled in. He sighed as he saw the generator and cables that he knew all too well. ”Ah… I’m glad you still remember this.” Andrew then realized the chair was metal, and he was also barefoot, something for the conduction of electricity to flow through. He startled as the first claw was attached and the thrashed as the second one was attached. After a while the machine cut out and Andrew’s head bobbed about. He wanted to get up and kill this worthless man but couldn’t move. ”Max it out. Andrew thrashed again as much as he could as the voltage went higher and higher, gritting his teeth so he wouldn’t bite his tongue and finally (thankfully) passed out. He woke up to be in not the dungeon but he could barely move. He finally managed to get up and walked around the room limply finding the floor and walls to be metal. ”That room is completely metal and hooked up to generator. Do anything to try to escape and you’ll get shocked. Behave and we wont throw you in the dungeon again.” Andrew looked around as his brother’s voice came through some speakers and he sighed sitting on the bed. ”s**t…”  

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:32 pm
Lei and Ruri dutifully followed their mother to the sitting room for a chat. Ruri wasn't going to take the blame for Locke's stay and Lei knew that. Still there was tons of other things to discuss. "I wish I didn't have to see you girls like this. And you know I wouldn't have called you back without warning. But I have no power in the clan. So as much as I would love to shield you from this.... I cannot. I'm sure you both have noticed how empty the house is. This war has got to stop but without your father...." Cia stopped talking and dabbed at her eyes. It was not lady like to cry. Soon enough though she cleared her throat and narrowed her eyes on Lei.

"So this Andrew Insjo. Who is he exactly? And what purpose did you have for bringing him? Surly you would not bring an outsider here during our war simply because he needs 'travel experience.' No there is something more going on." "..." Lei didn't know how to respond. It wasn't as if she hadn't known this conversation would happen, but every time she tried to come up with a lie good enough, she knew it wouldn't work. Ruri did not look at Lei and she knew she was completely on her own for this one.

Cia sighed, taking Lei's silence as answer enough. "The name is unfamiliar but the face, I note features from the Romanians. Lucian is their leader and I have met him a few times. If I recall correctly they have two sons. But there was a rumor of a third child. So tell me am I in the ball park yet?" Lei tried to not give it away, she tried. Yet her mother could still tell. "I want him out of here." "No, Mother!" "There is nothing to argue about. Lucian is dangerous and I cannot allow you two to be involved with anyone who is associated with that man. Andrew will have to go." Lei pleaded with her mother but there was no use. She was unable to convince her why it would be good for him to stay. All night she couldn't sleep because of it. Why wouldn't her mother just... Eventually she drifted to a fitful sleep.

The morning however was no different. Lei stood outside the guest bedroom for three minutes trying to decide if she should even try to talk to him about it. Eventually she just decided to let him sleep since she could occasionally still hear his snoring (it was preeety early) Instead she found herself in the same room as Ruri. Ruri practically ignored Lei. "Ruri." "Don't even start Lei." There was a pause before Lei started again. "You can't blame Andrei..." "HOW CAN I NOT! His father is defiantely involved and that makes him suspicious. How can you not care? How can you stand there and act like everything will be ok? Locke is not the person you thought. He's probably been in contact with his father and they probably planned this together. He's using us and you can't see it because you are in LOVE. You won't admit that either." Lei only stood there and let her sister unload. It was reasonable for her sister to explode like this. "Ruri, Locke cannot be involved. You know this, but you just want someone to blame. I know this is hard on you. We are going to figure this out together. Ok?" Ruri ignored her sister and left the room. Lei sighed. The time she needed Ruri the most... But she knew her sister was just being emotional. She figured she should go bother Locke anyway but her mother came in and pulled her off to do council stuff.

Ruri went back to their room to sulk. She knew her sister was right but she couldn't believe it. She flopped down on the bed and held tight to one of her pillows. She had always been a papa's girl and she hated knowing that their dad was missing. She was so angry but she didn't know where exactly to direct that anger, so it fell on Locke and Lei. She sat up and tilted her head to the side. Did she just hear Locke yell for Lei? It was faint though and mostly just a feeling she had. A small sense of dread washed over her and she thought she could hear the sound of a helicopter. She walked to her window to see and sure enough a helicopter was flying away from the mansion. She tried to put the thought aside but she couldn't. So she went to investigate. And instead found something she hadn't expected.

As she made her way down the stairs, standing in the doorway was the one person she didn't think she'd see ever again. "Father?" And there he was in the flesh. He was a little worse for wear but he was in tact. Ruri ran up to him and hugged him, almost knocking him to the ground. "Careful babe. Where is your sister and your mum? We need to talk."

~Short time skippy: ~Same time as Locke waking to see his father~

It wasn't hard to find Lei and Cia and it was even easier to get them out of the meeting. Lei's only question was why? Why now? Even as he explained that he was just kidnapped during a nightly walk around the grounds, Lei couldn't figure out why he was here. It made no sense in her mind. He couldn't remember much about the people who had taken him and Lei pratically jumped from her chair. "Locke!" "Who?" "Andrei..." In all the crazy of having their dad back, Lei had almost forgotten him. Ruri looked away from her sister and Lei poked her. "Ow... Stop that. Okay. So I thought I might have imagined Locke calling your name.... That's when I heard a helicopter leaving and found dad." "You heard what? WHY didn't you say something sooner." Lei jumped out of her chair and ran to the room Locke had been staying in. Empty. ******** took a deep breath and frowned. Something was out of place here. Ruri had followed behind and shortly appeared behind Lei. "I'm sorry Lei. Just... I didn't think..." "We have a more troubling issue Ruri. We have a major breach of security. Get the head of secruity and meet me back down with mum and dad."

Lei explained to her parents what she thought might have happened and soon Ruri appeared with Leo in tow. Lei's heart broke. Surely it hadn't been Leo. But sure enough they didn't even have to say anything. He just up and confessed. He was in debt to Lucian so to try to erase the debt he was to get their father captured. Only he knew how hard it was for the family and when Locke appeared, it seemed like the best way to make it up to them. Lei wanted to strangle him. "Where the hell is Andrei? Where is he?" Ruri held her back to keep her from doing something she would regret. Cia sighed and stood, making her way to the back of the study. Her husband already understood what she was going to do. "I had expected a few days... Not a few hours. I told you it would be better for him to go home. Still..." She pulled down a book which opened a false wall to the armory. "You girls take what you need. I'm pretty sure Lucian won't take it easy on the boy and I know it's futile to try to stop you from going to rescue him. So just... Do it." "Well damn. This boy must be pretty important. Yea by all means take what you want. Take who you want. We'll take care of Leo." Lei kissed her father on the forehead. "Thank you."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:54 pm
Andrew had fallen asleep and woke as a nightmare flashback dream flooded him with painful memories. The room he was in only had a bed and a toilet, so there was not much else for him to do. His body had ached a bit and he laid down to rest but found himself falling asleep shortly after. Now though he was wide awake and winced as the pain in his ribs hit him. ”Owwww…” He took his shirt off and looked down finding both sides to be heavily bruised, though they didn’t feel broken, yet. ”Good morning sleepy head.” Andrew turned as he heard Darius speak, and not through the intercom, his brother was in the room sitting in a chair that he probably brought in and was grinning at him. ”So, Los Angeles right? Sebastian I think is his name, though I’m pretty sure he’s just a pawn for the guy actually in control, did you ever meet him?” Andrew blinked at the question and thought about it without actually realizing he was. He had met a man only once that he remembered that seemed to be able to order Sebastian around with great ease.

Most people at the lair could ask him for things but half time it seemed that Sebastian already had them going. Andrew noticed too that the guy seemed to put Sebastian on a thin edge, nerve wise. ”No, only Se…” Andrew barely had time to react to a tazer gun being pulled on him and gritted his teeth as the prongs attached to his chest and shocked him. ”You hesitated too long, so you’re probably lying.” ”Once…” Andrew managed to get out as the electricity cut out. He recalled someone saying high voltage and electricity don’t mix well with dragons, for humans it could kill them for dragons it could though it had to be impossibly high, but mostly it knocked them out for over forty-eight hours at a minimum. He had felt this before when he was younger and didn’t want to experience it so soon after his father maxed out the generator in his room.

”Don’t kill him yet Darius.” Andrew barely heard the door open and noticed Cosmin coming in with a sandwich on a plastic plate. Andrew realized now he didn’t know when the last time he ate was and his stomach growled. He reached for the plate but Darius shocked him again sending him sprawling on the bed. ”Answer more questions and then you can eat.” Andrew went to pull the claws out of his chest but Darius held the gun up in his face. ”Don’t try that either.” Andrew cursed under his breath and managed to sit down on the edge of the bed. ”What the ******** do you want to know?” He wasn’t going to answer anything but decided to play along. ”What kind of defenses do they have and where are all the children located?” Andrew blinked and shook his head, that was the last thing he’d let them know. He figured they’d kidnap all the kids for their sick fight club. He heard the click of the gun as Darius raised the voltage and fell off the bed slightly thrashing as the electricity went through him.

”You’re making this too hard on yourself.” Cosmin had bent down after the electricity stopped and pulled his hair to turn his head so Andrew was face to face with him. ”Just tell us and you’ll be ok.” ”And apparently I was the one killing him.” ”Shut the ******** up Darius and give me that.” Andrew barely managed to look up as Cosmin grabbed the gun turning the voltage up to max and felt the shock come through him again, though this time he passed out.  

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:36 pm
They decided to fly the old fashioned way. It probably took about the same amount of time but it left less time for Lei to sit around and wait for a plane which made her feel better. She had Ruri and Haley with her. "What's the plan?" "We go straight to the door and knock. Use our visit as an excuse to get inside. Snoop around and see if we can get a location and then done. Shouldn't be too hard I would imagine. If Andrei did it by himself anyway..." Ruri snorted. She knew her sister was trying to hide the anxiety about it. She was also nervous. This wasn't some training they were doing. An actual rescue mission was different and Ruri wasn't sure what to expect.

Sure the two of them were probably the best fighters in the clan back in LA but this was a different place. Ruthless dragoons roamed here. Haley blew air out of her nose. She didn't like this plan but she didn't say anything against it.

Soon the twins landed and Haley stayed in the air to try to get a feel for the grounds. It was a huge place. A castle, which Lei had not quite expected. Lei nodded and went forwards, leaving Ruri behind. She would sneak around to she if she could get a fix on Locke while Lei distracted Lucian. Then they would come back later to break him out. That was the plan. The first problem started as soon as Lei entered the room and encountered Lucian for the first time.

"Who are you?" "I am Lei Drake. I'm staying in this area for a while and I wanted to make sure that you were aware." She wasn't sure what to make of Lucian's facial expression. He had no idea who she was when she walked in but he quickly pieced the information together. Her voice and accent, the name she gave. It was enough. His face broke out into a smile. "Of course. Li'der Draki. How is your father doing? I heard he had gone missing for a spell." Lei did not even flinch. He had to applaud her for her strength. Most dragoons didn't stand up to him like this. "But I do wonder... Where is your sister? Ruthrimenthca, If I remember correctly." Lei did not respond. Of course, why hadn't she thought about that. They were almost always together so it made perfect sense to be suspicious.

Too late now as the doors opened behind her and she heard a male voice. "We found this one snooping around..." She turned to find her sister struggling to break free from the grasp of two men. "I suppose that answers my previous question." "AAAAhhhh you a**. Just let Locke go. Before I kick the s**t out of these men and you too." Lucian just laughed. "I don't think that you are in a position to be demanding anything from me."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:57 pm
Andrew was awakened by the door slamming open, he wasn’t sure how long he had been out but figured it had been only a short while. He heard someone say something about two females on the compound and security being on full alert. ”GOOD!” Was all Darius said before slamming the door and locking it. He looked up and watched as he two brothers spoke and glanced at him a couple of times. He started to crawl to the other side of the bed to get back up on it but was grabbed by the leg and held up in the air. He winced as Cosmin kept tightening his grip and finally stopped squirming to find Darius staring directly at him, crouched down a bit. ”You know them don’t you?” Andrew shook his head and saw the punch before it came. He groaned a bit and shook his head yes. ”Get one thing clear, the less you obviously lie to us the easier you’ll make it on yourself.”

Andrew felt a bit dizzy now after hanging upside down for a bit and wanted to right himself but didn’t have the strength. Cosmin laughed a bit and Darius finally looked up to see what his brother was laughing at and Andrew felt himself being turned around and flinched as Darius touched his back drawing the lines of the tattoo that had appeared only a few years ago. ”Oh that is right, his whore of a mother is a water dragon.” Andrew winced a bit as he felt a burning sensation on his back now where Darius’ hand was. ”More ways to torture poor Andrei.” Andrew screamed as the heat became unbearable and squirmed in Cosmin’s grip. He felt his anger going up besides his temperature and knew that if he didn’t eat something he’d lose slight control of himself. As the hand was removed Andrew tried to catch his breath, his chest heaving with every gulp of air he barely felt the fall as Cosmin dropped him and then slammed his own hand on Andrew’s chest. Andrew screamed again and felt the shirt he was wearing catch flame and tried to squirm but couldn’t under Cosmin’s weight as the flames went around him and quickly stopped once the shirt was disintegrated.

[[at the door]]

Lucian gritted his teeth and looked the twins over as more guards came up behind him. Apparently someone had called for reinforcements just to be safe. He was glad and waited a bit to see the reaction on their face. ”You have no proof I have my son here, if that is what he is going by these days.” He smirked at the nickname Andrew chose, ”Would that make you Demosthenes then?” He had heard of some book ((actually Ender’s Game XD )) that used the two together to reference something and he could imagine Andrew reading it and liking the name. The boy had liked books at an early age and he wondered if that was still true. ”Deal with them, remove them by force if they won’t go willingly. Also…” He glanced back at Lei and smirked a bit before turning around to continue walking away. ”Don’t hesitate because they’re female, and let alone girls, rumor has it they’re some of that Clan’s top fighters, if not the top.” With that he walked away and further into the castle letting the guards deal with the twins.  

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:50 pm
Lei narrowed her eyes upon seeing more people show up. So much for this being quick. She didn't respond to any of Lucian's comments besides dipping down into her fighting stance. Ruri on the other hand was not about to let Lucian get away without a few words. "And what the hell is that supposed to mean?" She didn't read books unless she had to. She struggled against the two again, ready to rip Lucian a new one.

Lei would have growled. However it didn't matter now. If he was aware of their status within the other clan then they didn't have to hold back. Ruri stopped her struggling with a sadistic grin. Lei only nodded her head and the two were synced. Ruri used the fact that the two men were holding her arms to do a back flip and kick both of them in the face. She landed on her feet and becokned more to come face her.

At the same time several of the other guards decided to try to rush Lei at once. Lei closed her eyes, hating to depend only on what she could see in battle. She stomped the ground, sending a shock wave towards the group and knocking them back. Ruri rushed forwards with a laugh, kicking one in the face and breaking his jaw.

"I haven't had this much fun in a while!" Ruri exclaimed as she knocked out the other two. Lei rolled her eyes. "Go tell Haley, I'll get a definite layout of the castle. If Andrei is here, we'll find him." Ruri nodded and ran out the door to get Haley. Lei knelt down, eyes closed, and placed her hands on the ground. It was harder to do in her human form but she let small shockwaves go to find out what kind of structures existed underground. If she were to keep something secret, underground it would go.

(I'm a lazy ******** so only a few guards to fight... >.> Feel free to throw more at Lei. Also we'll probs talk about what she 'finds' as far as underground rooms and stuff...))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:51 pm
Andrew felt the ground shake and grinned a bit as Cosmin and Darius both turned to see what was happening. He heard the door open and lots of shouting and then a familiar voice and glanced at the door. ”James?” He questioned trying to move around to get only to have Darius step on his right bicep to keep him in place. Cosmin was soon there as a replacement and he watched as Darius lowered himself a bit. ”Apparently these people are useless and I have to go deal with your girlfriend now, her sister, and anyone else that came with.” Andrew growled only to wince as Cosmin stepped down hard on his arm. ”I’m going to leave you with James now. You might remember him, considering you promised to get him out and then just left.” Andrew turned and looked at James who was grinning a bit. ”I’ll teach you to not lie anymore.” ”I did…” He winced as a claw dug into his shoulder. James was one of the smaller breed of dragons, smaller, but still quite fast and strong, also psychotic depending on where they came from. Most of James’ kind that Andrew had dealt with with Sebastian usually had a very short temper.

[[Dungeon aka Fun time for Darius]]
”Here kitty kitty…” The castle had many secret passage ways and Darius knew them all now and was able to quickly get to the dungeon where supposedly the one known as Lei was headed. He had already cleared out the dungeon when the first alarm went off, though right now it wasn’t as full as it used to be, seemed that clans were being very protective of the younger ones now. He smiled as he sniffed the air smelling the hint of blood that was left by the few prisoners they had. He grabbed a scythe and turned on the sharpener in the tool room after hooking up his 2-way radio to the sound system in the dungeon. He had told Cosmin to leave his on active as he’d lure the girl in with the sounds of Andrei screaming in pain. He glanced up and smiled just as he heard one scream come out and then James laughing at it.

”Here kitty kitty…” Darius stopped the sharpener and drove the scythe into the wall making a loud banging noise just as another scream let out almost too perfectly timed. He hoped the girl wouldn’t find it too odd that all the guards weren’t following her but they had made it very clear that if she was down her first to not touch her. Darius half wanted to capture her and torture her in front of Andrew or the other way around to get one of them to talk. His father wanted more guards anyway and the old shitheads were difficult to retrain and rewire their mind. “Get them young.” He recalled Lucian saying to him once as he was dealing with Andrew. “Get them young, whip some sense into them, drain their hope.” Oddly he was a bit pissed at the last, could things have gone differently if he wasn’t Lucian’s son? Probably not too much but still the thought had crossed his mind a couple of times.

It seemed that Andrew was doing ok though rumor has it they still don’t know his full strength because he wont push himself that far. ”I wonder if he’s afraid of losing his temper?” He heard Andrew scream and curse over the speakers and let out a long psychotic laugh that echoed through the dungeon. ”Does kitty want to play?” He pulled out the scythe finally and sat down on the table waiting for her to enter. He had a button nearby that would close and lock the door once the girl was inside this room, the only way for her to get out was for him to press it again (biometrics) or to slice of his hand and do it herself.  

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:41 pm
Ruri jogged back with Haley in tow. Lei motioned for them to follow her. "There is a dungeon area we should check out first." There was screaming behind them, guards trying to find them. Haley dipped her head. "I'll hold off whatever guards come after you. You two go ahead." Lei nodded. "Be careful! We'll see you on the other side with Locke in tow!"

The two headed forwards. Lei instinctively thought something might be up. Sure Haley said she was going to hold off whatever guards came after them, but what about those ahead of them. But there were none. Even Ruri seemed to notice. Her demeanor had turned serious and she wasn't joking around anymore.

"Lei..." Lei had stopped focusing on a sound from just inside the dungeon. She tensed, recognizing it immediately as Andrei's voice. She ran forward without thinking. "Lei!" Ruri was seconds behind her sister. Those seconds were not enough to make it inside before Darius closed the door and she was left on the outside banging and calling for her sister.

Lei started to turn as the doors closed but the dragoon standing in the room had her attention first. Obviously Lucian's son. From what she already knew of the family plus what she'd gotten out of Andrei, she figured this would have to be Darius. "Where is Andrei?" He wasn't here, she could tell that much, now that she was in the room she knew that is screams were a recording. Though that didn't mean they weren't live, she'd have to pretend they weren't if she wanted to get out of here safely.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:58 pm
Darius grinned as the girl fell for the simple trap. He watched as the door shut and heard the pounding on the other side, apparently her twin. He laughed a bit and shook his head, ”Obviously not in this room.” A monitor built into the wall clicked on showing the room that Andrew was in, showing James in his small dragon form holding Andrew up with his claws and grinning. ”He is still alive though, for now.” He smirked as Andrew looked up they were showing him what was going on in this room and he watched as his younger brother’s anger shot up visibly though pathetically he couldn’t do anything about it. Andrew’s nose was obviously broken by now but the blood had stopped flowing though the burn marks and everything else looked fitting.

Andrew looked up as James picked him up off the floor. Blood dripping from where the claws had punctured his right should and saw two images. One of Darius and Lei, the other of many guards (20-30) converging now on Ruri outside the room Lei was in most likely. He gritted his teeth and tried to pull away only to have claws dig into his skin again. ”Tell us what we want to know and we’ll let them go.” Andrew shook his head and winced as hot breath hit him from behind. No mention of letting him go but if he told them everything they’d let the twins go, though something told him they wouldn’t get very far. ”Go ******** yourselves.” He glared at the screen and grinned as the room filled with static. They obviously forgot that Lucian had some electric abilities, while his father was half electric and half fire his brothers were both fire dragons like their biological mother. (mixtures don’t always happen, or something like that)

Darius blinked as the screen went blank and sighed after hearing a loud explosion coming from elsewhere in the castle. He turned back to Lei and shrugged. ”Now I’ll ask you the same thing and you and your sister can go, right now there’s about thirty guards converging on her outside this room, so she may have her hands full for a bit. What are the security protocols and where are the younger members of the clan held up?” He took the scythe and pointed it at her. ”We can make this easy or very hard.” He figured eventually she’d get out, he may lose a hand in the battle but he was pretty sure his father wouldn’t let him die down here.

Cosmin felt the electricity building up and made his way quickly and silently towards the door as all the hair on his body spiked up. The shockwave still zapped him outside the hallway and he could smell the seared skin now and almost gagged but looked up as the door slammed open all the way, apparently Andrew had gotten it to stay open and was walking out. Andrew gritted his teeth when he saw Cosmin lying on the floor trying to get up and sent a blast of water at him making the floor slippery. ”WHERE IS SHE?!” Cosmin grinned as Andrew grabbed him and that’s when Andrew felt the searing heat on his chest and stumbled back a bit letting his brother drop back down. He took the moment now and glared sending a large amount of electricity at the water, shocking his brother into unconsciousness. Andrew cursed a bit and figured the first place she’d go would be the dungeon, that’s where he was last time he was here and she knew it. He let the adrenaline rush he had guide him towards the basement.

[[images for reference]]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Darius (Left) Cosmin (Right)

Darius: 25
Cosmin: 28
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Unless you have a better picture in mind XD)
Lucian but with a bit of gray hair...
Lucian: 60+

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:49 pm
Lei held herself back for the moment, finding it hard to take in the sight of Andrei in such a state. At least he was ok."Ruri go. He's not here. Go find him." "I can't leave you in there alone. Lei we are outmatched here." Lei did not respond to her sister's thoughts. She widened her stance a bit, knowing that this could and very possibly would break out into a fight.

She held her stance, not even flinching as James drew more blood from Andrei. And then the feed cut and Lei almost felt a grin cross her features. One day she'd actually get Andrei to go all out against her. Lei did not respond to Darius' remarks. But even as he spoke, she could feel a grin form. She didn't even stop herself from smiling. But she did not speak a word to him. She only motioned for him (and his scythe) to bring it on. She could suddenly feel very angry thoughts and she lightly shook her head.

The first source of Lei's happiness was the fact that her sister had actually listened to her. She finally admitted defeat and left from the door. But alas she was aware of a shift in the focus. She left a copy of herself outside the door for those who would be searching for her and went off in the direction of the explosion. She had to believe Lei could take care of herself.
(They are going to just miss each other. Care to take a guess as to what Ruri will do to Cosmin when she reaches him? A right guess will earn you 100 pts.)

((Here is a blurb as if Ruri had been the one in the room instead of Lei. Because Ruri is more expressive and its hilarious.))

Ruri would have growled at Darius but she was not an animal and she would not lower herself to that level. "He better b..." She stopped as the screen behind Darius lit up and showed Locke being held by a dragon. He looked like s**t. She clenched her fists together. She wasn't willing to make a move on Darius until she could ensure the safety of Locke.

But soon that safety was ensured by Locke himself. Ruri laughed at Darius' assertion that they would be free if she gave up the information. "There are several problems with that. One I know the answer for two clans and you didn't specify which one. Two, you act like my sister can't take care of herself. Her status as the eldest twin is not the only reason she's the heir apparent for a clan. She's also the strongest fighter with the strongest magic and ability." Ruri did not change her stance. She was not currently concerned with him attacking her. Her focus was on the door behind her and keeping Darius occupied.

"Hon you made this hard when you came to our clan and took Locke straight from under our noses. There is no going back now. Oh and I think I hear my sister calling. Hold on a sec will ya?" As if on cue, the wall around the door began to shake. If the door wasn't coming down itself, then the wall around it would. Ruri was trying her hardest to aid her sister but the wall wasn't quite earthy enough for her to move it herself. Finally by the time Darius decided to move Ruri took a step to the side and the door flew past her in a rush. "I warned you she was strong..."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:19 pm
Andrew walked past Cosmin and kept his fist clenched and moved with a purpose. He needed to find Lei before Darius did anything and dungeon was his first guess. Just as Ruri made her way to where his brother was Andrew passed through one of the secret passage ways he knew about. It had been a while since he used this one, ten years or more. He wasn’t the least surprised to find it unoccupied and quickly worked his way to the dungeon area. Upon popping out of the exit he ran into the group of guards who were apparently fighting Ruri, though Andrew could tell that it was her clone, there wasn’t a sense of her being there but the guards didn’t always care to think things over. As the group of guards he ran into recognized him he found himself being pushed to the wall and growled loudly. He’d change forms but this was such a tight spot that he didn’t want to at the moment.

He calmed his breathing and channeled some of the stored energy sending a large shockwave of electricity down the hallway. If he kept at it at this rate he’d end up passing out from exhaustion, he was surprised he hadn’t already with being beaten down and tortured like he had. While Normal electricity didn’t bug him much Cosmin had found a very high and dangerous voltage that would overcharge him, one that’d kill a non-electric type dragon. The thought of being shocked again turned his attention to the doorway where the Ruri clone was now fading away. He walked calmly over to it and slammed his fist down hard on it causing a loud bang but felt a large shock from the metal that sent him flying back into the brick wall behind him. He tried to get up but couldn’t from the exhaustion that now hit him and just laid there on the ground for the moment.

Darius grinned at the girls tenacity and had to admit, most that knew him wouldn’t want to go up against him like this. As he was about advanced he heard a large zapping noise and sighed. As the loud bang hit the door he waited to see what the girl would do and sighed as she kept her focus on him. ”So be it.” He took the control and unlocked the door with an audible click that would hopefully distract her this time and made his way quickly to trap door that would send him to an even lower area that was used as an escape route throughout the compound. He gritted his teeth wanted to attack her but knew s**t had quickly hit the fan and they’d have to regroup. ”Until we meet again, and next time you won’t have backup.” He pushed his weight on the trap door and quickly disappeared, the door closing behind him and locking in place with three metal bars. Designed as a onetime use door until reset, she’d have to destroy the place to even get in though he was taking a small bet that with Andrew being on the other side of the door now and it not being locked she’d worry about getting him the hell out of there.

Cosmin woke up as someone approached him. As Ruri approached him he slowly sat up and looked at her. He knew he wouldn’t be able to dodge anything at the moment and cursed slightly under his breath keeping his attention on her. That was at least until he saw a black blur come out of the metal room swooshing past the girl with enough speed to knock her off balance. He lift his arm up as it came at him and felt a claw grab it with enough force to pull it off but he managed to keep his grip. ”Ta ta.” Cosmin grinned and waved mockingly to Ruri before being flown out of there. ”I thought he had killed you.” ”Almost, took longer than normal to recharge, I’ll get that p***k brother of yours back for that one.” Cosmin wondered exactly how James had enough energy to get them both out of there but then his kind moved quickly so he figured James managed to break through the reinforced glass in the room and survived the overall blast, though he could tell the dragon was heavily damaged. ”Trust me, we’ll get him back if he escapes again.” ”I don’t care what your father wants I will kill him the next time we meet.”  

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:25 pm
Lei didn't blink, didn't move. One of the younger dragoon's once told her it was scary how much of a statue she became when she anticipated a fight. She didn't even flinch at the zap and bang sound from the door. Her focus was only on her opponent. But instead of attacking like she'd expected, he opened the door behind her. Finally she blinked in confusion and she turned to see if the door was really opening. She snapped back to look at Darius as he spoke, cursing for letting him distract her like that. She started to rush towards the trap door but she knew what was beyond the door behind her. With a huff she rushed back out the door to find Andrei laying on the ground. Half of her wanted to say something snarky but they needed to leave. Now.

She held out her hand for him to take, ready to help him get out of here finally. It was easy to tell she was concerned, she didn't even try to hide it. As she helped Andrei out of the dungeon area she sent out a mass message to Ruri and Haley. "Time to go."

~~~

Ruri was all serious as she walked down the hall. She noticed a body in the floor and there was tons of electricity in the air. She felt a tingle in her left wrist (where the mark is) then a shock. "Ouch! Damn it Locke..." Just because it was a clone didn't mean she couldn't feel pain. So the clone dissolved from Locke's shock wave.

By the looks of it though, her exclamation seemed to have woken the body on the floor. "Oh hi there! Don't mind me, just passing through." She smiled but it was sadistic in nature. But of course this little bug had a little friend and almost knocked her over. With a growl she pulled the gun she'd taken from the armory and shot several shots towards the fleeing dragoons. "s**t." She started to follow them but Lei interrupted her. With a shrug, she started back the way she'd come to get out of this place.

~~~

She met up with Lei and Locke once they'd made it outside. A large red dragon was flying around above them and Ruri waved. At least Haley and Lei were alright, though Locke looked like he'd been through hell. "Mmmm. I thought I might have had some explosives on me but I think dad took them from me before we left. Too bad. Probably didn't want an actual war to break out between the clans." Ruri only shrugged, apparently ready to let their clan fight another clan while fighting itself. Lei shook her head. Haley let out a roar to signal the twins that it was time to go. Ruri stretched and transformed and Lei helped Locke get up onto her sister's back. She would have ridden with him but she still had one thing to do before they actually left.

As Ruri took to the skies, Lei transformed and let out her own roar. She bent down and stretched out her wings, putting all her focus into the ground beneath her feet. Soon tremors were visible and the ground started to break. She would have tried to bring the castle down, but again she wasn't ready to bring an actual war between the two clans. So she pushed off and took to the skies after the other two.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:55 am
Andrew winced a bit as Lei picked him up and helped him get out of the dungeon and out of the castle itself. As they walked around he had almost passed out a few times from pure exhaustion the guards had half given up at this time though he was sure that one of his siblings had called an evacuation on the platform. Lei had done some heavy damage with her first attack and if any other like that happened they’d have to leave the grounds or be crushed. He barely noticed his shirtless torso then as Ruri looked at him and half blushed. Not that he wasn’t chubby but he had little muscle anyway. Jet always tried to get him to lift weights but Andrew wasn’t interested in that, very much anyway. He thought about transforming but figured that wasn’t the best idea at the moment and looked at Lei just as she helped him get on top of Ruri, ok now he really blushed.

He sighed and calmed himself. He wasn’t in any shape to fly right now anyway and that was the quickest way out of there. He looked over and smiled as Lei changed, almost sensing what was about to come and wasn’t really surprised by her knocking that whole complex down. He almost passed out at that moment but managed to regain himself to keep from falling off, besides the last thing he needed was to fall off while in flight.

[[time skip to a few days later]]
The flight had been uneventful though Andrew had almost fallen of once but Ruri managed to move quickly so his balance changed without him doing anything, the movement also woke him up. Upon returning to London Sebastian had showed up with a few extra goodies, not that Lei and Ruri’s clan wasn’t didn’t already have them but he showed up regardless of the fact to keep a close eye on the three. Andrew had managed to stay awake for the end of the flight but once they got him back on ground he quickly passed out. They found the extent of his injuries and quickly bandaged them (though Dragoons do heal quickly he still needed a bit of extra help). He woke up a few days later to a monitor beeping, his heart rate he figured and felt a few IVs in his hands. The burns had pretty much healed over but would still leave a scar for a while.

Looking over he saw Sebastian sitting in one of the chairs in the room reading a book. ”Ah good, you’re awake.” ”How long have I been out?” ”Thirty-six hours, you had us all worried, I just barely managed to talk Lei to go sleep a couple of hours ago.” ”Don’t wake her.” Andrew moved to sit up but winced a bit as pain went through him. Sebastian came over and moved the back of the bed up. So medical bed but obviously not a hospital. ”Are we in London then?” ”Yes we’re at the Draki’s Clan building, which has a decent private medical wing.” Andrew blinked a bit and tried to move his arm and legs, everything seemed to be ok but he figured things were dulled by pain meds.  

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:22 am
((Lei doesn't understand why Locke was blushing. But I'm not adding that to this posty cause I'm lazy. And I don't have time.))

Lei landed before Ruri and changed quickly to help Andrei down as Ruri landed. Lei caught him as he started to fall and Ruri changed to help her sister put him on the wheely cart thing (idfk what its called.) Both the twins were glad to see Sebastian though neither actually said it. Ruri rushed off to go with her father to a meeting and Lei stayed with Andrei the whole time.

About 24 hours later Sebastian had insisted Lei go sleep. She'd left the room after being forced out by Ruri but she didn't go to bed. Instead she found herself in the gym. She beat up on the punching bag for a few hours before showering and heading back to the room. Neither Sebastian nor Ruri actually believed her when she'd said she'd slept but neither tried to get her to leave immediately.

Finally ten hours later Sebastian mentioned it again and while Lei started to resist, Ruri just smiled and pulled her out the room. "You are going to bed." Lei shook her head. She didn't want to. What if Andrei woke up while she was asleep. She wanted to be there. But Ruri just pulled her along to their room and sat her down on her bed. "If you won't go to sleep I'll just make you go to sleep." Lei frowned, knowing what her sister was talking about. Still she shook her head no. Ruri sighed before pulling her fist back and just punching her in the face, knocking her out. She adjusted Lei on her bed so she would at least be comfortable before making her way back out to find something to do for a little while.

~~~

"Sebas...ti...an..." Ruri had entered Locke's room and she had started in a sing song voice but she noticed Locke was awake and her voice fell. "Oh... You're awake. Lei will be glad to hear. Ah... speaking of which... If she asks, I'm not here." She knew Lei would probably be pissed, but she was concerned for her sister's well being. She turned her attention back to Sebastian.

"It seems like Lucian pulled back his influence on those in the resistance, they've decided to accept a truce and negotiate terms. So hopefully our clan will finally be one again." Ruri let out a sigh of relief. Their clan had been having this war problem for a while and she was glad to finally see it ending. Though there was something fishy about the whole thing.

Ruri averted her eyes from Locke. She was more or less ashamed for trying to blame him for her father's disappearance, though he didn't know that. Still it was weird. Had Lei been there it might not have been so bad. Buuuutt... Ruri thought she heard the door and quickly bowed her head. "Let me get out of here before Lei kills me." She muttered mostly to herself before rushing out of the room.  
Out Of Cookies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff