Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Roleplayer Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for every roleplayer to become a better roleplayer. 

Reply Out Of Cookies
Dragoon Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:32 am
User Image

Andrei "Locke" Insjo

A water-electric mixed Dragon

[[ Previously ]]
((Meeting Sebastian for the first time))

Andrew woke with a pain in his chest and well, everywhere else, though he found it very difficult to breath. He could hear beeping and other noises and figured out he was in a hospital. ”Well great…” He still couldn’t open his eyes fully and only used his hearing to get information. For a while he could hear things normally then after a few minutes the sounds just stopped besides the beeping. He didn’t hear the door shut but was sure that may have been why the other sound stopped. ”Hello?” He questioned trying to get up but found he was still too weak to move anyway. ”Don’t try to move, or open your eyes.” Andrew blinked a bit and actually did try to open his eyes again. ”I thought I told you not to do that.” He would’ve rolled his eyes if he could’ve but they were still bugging him. ”They hurt anyway.” He wasn’t sure who the guy was but he sounded like he knew what was going on.

”No I’m not your doctor.” Andrew would’ve blinked and paused the thought in his head. ”Then wh…” ”I’m not a cop or anyone from the hospital.” ”Yeah I gathered that much, who the ******** are you then?” ”Hmmm, first time I’ve heard a eight year old say that to me. And that really doesn’t matter at the moment.” Andrew shook his head and smirked a bit. ”I’ve seen and have been through a lot of s**t that most adults don’t even go through, so don’t even start to tell me to watch my language.” ”Yeah I know all about that.” Andrew tried again to open his eyes, he had got them partially open and managed to see a very tall man with wide shoulders. He could tell the guy was strong just by the glimpse he got. That made his head throb like no other so he closed his eyes again. ”Well that’s a start, but I wouldn’t try that often.”

”Okay, who the hell are you and what do you want with me?” ”My name is Sebastian , and I know all about where you came from and what you are. Let’s just say I have the same gene.” Andrew scrunched his face at that. Another dragon already? ”What do you keep tabs on people that get hospitalized with symptoms like mine?” ”Yes, but more so curious as to how a kid survived a twenty foot fall.” ”What?” Andrew tried to move again, and managed to bend his legs a bit, finally. ”You don’t remember exactly what happened do you?” ”No s**t Sherlock.” ”Do you remember being on a rooftop?” Andrew thought about it for a bit and managed to remember a few things. ”I landed on one yeah, well, sort of landed. For some reason I shifted back right before landing and couldn’t get a good foothold and slid off.”

”That happens when you’re still a fledgling, though you would’ve had to come from a long distance. Where are you from if you don’t mind me asking?” s**t, Andrew realized the guy had a slight accent different than his, but if he remembered right, he’d be the one with the accent. ”Bacau…” ”s**t… Romania? You flew from Romania to LA by yourself in one shot?” ”Barely…” Andrew was able to move his hands now and tried to lift himself up. ”Don’t bother, I’ll be moving you here in a minute, somewhere where Dragonkind are safe.” Andrew shook his head, ”I’d like to know how you expect to get out of here without being noticed.” ”Wouldn’t be the first time.”

[[ Currently – 8 Years later ]]

Andrew felt the wind flying by him, while he didn’t mind that in the air, being on bullet bike with Jet was a bit a nerve racking considering the guy was psychotic, well when it came to driving, anything. ”DO YOU HAVE TO DRIVE SO ******** FAST?!” He was surprised he managed to hear himself yell over all the noise and tightened his grip on the guys torso. They were out for a meeting of sorts, some higher ups in the council wanted to talk to him again, he didn’t quite understand why Sebastian had a problem with letting them in the lair since they were technically members of the same faction. He had kept most of his past to himself though Sebastian had called him out on it almost a year ago and ever since then the council members have tried to get him to talk about it. The first meeting Andrew flat out walked out in the middle of it.

The techniques they were using to try to get him to remember were a bit annoying. It wasn’t that he couldn’t remember, more so that he was trying to forget about it. Though apparently his dipshit father had started some problems with other Dragons, and apparently other shifters as well. This they had found out after Andrew finally told them his real name, everyone usually called him Locke. Finding out about other shifters was a shock to Andrew as he thought that originally there were only dragon shifters to which everyone laughed at him. ”YOU TRY LIVING IN A MOTHER ******** DUNGEON FOR TWO YEARS!” He had yelled at Mick when the guy started making fun of him during a training session for not knowing that fact. Mick just blinked and then Sebastian had come to Andrew the next morning asking him about the outburst, which led to yet another meeting with the council crew. ”Would you mind slowing down and at least telling me why you dragged me out of a meeting?” ”Seb told me to, no real reason he just figured you’d want to get away.”

Andrew blinked at the thought. Sebastian pulling him from a meeting was quite odd, though the meeting was weird to begin with anyway. Andrew had found out his eyes were hurting so much since his dragon change had turn them completely blue, which was rare, also why he rarely had them actually open. He could see fine with them closed, more so like sonar but without sound waves or anything. His dragon half gave him the ability to see things that way. And when he had his eyes open he could actually see through things, and very far, another reason he kept them closed most of the time, it was too much graphical information for him to handle. He had been in the lair for what, eight years now and pushed through training, made friends, some closer than others, though that was usually how it was with them. Mick was one that tended to be a bit harsh so people only bugged him when they needed, Jet was more outgoing, and well playful, like a damn kid sometimes.

”Why would Seb pull me out of that?” ”Beats me, he just told me to get you to the lair soon.” Andrew nodded and shook his head, he had an idea what was going on. ”Tell him to not invite ******** like he threatened he would.” ”For what?” ”Don’t play dumb.” Of course Sebastian would throw him a party. Male dragons get to start taking parts in missions as well as decide whether to stay with the current clan or not when they turn sixteen, at least that's how Sebastian ran things. ”I’m not sure what you’re talking about.” ”PLEASE! The look on the twins’ faces when I left was mischievous, I know they’ve been hiding something and whenever I walk by them when they’re with Sebastian things go quiet, don’t ******** tell me nothing is going on.” ”Nothing is going on.” Andrew smirked at Jet and shook his head after getting off the bike once they pulled into the garage.

[[ They're throwing him a b-day party, and since you wanted twins, gives you some stuff to work with xp also decided to throw in other shifterkinds for different types of characters, not just dragons, though dragons, usually stay with their own, but aren't afraid to mingle with other shifters.]]

Krazy Michelle Ranak

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:01 pm
User Image

Ruthrimenthca & Li'der Draki
"Ruri & Lei Drake"

[5 years ago]

Stepping off the plane hand in hand, the twins looked out with wonder at the place they would be calling home for a little while. It had thrown them off guard to know that they would be leaving their home in London, but their parents had assured them it would be temporary. Ruri, smiling even now, looked at the airport with wide eyed wonder and excitement. Lei seemed less interested and appeared only to be pulled along behind her sister.

And this is how they met Sebastian and Locke for the first time. The boy stood there next to his mentor (and soon to be theirs) with a sign that held their simple names. Ruri waved excitedly and drug her sister over to the two men.
"You must be Sebastian. Its a pleasure to meet you! I'm Ruri and this is Lei." Lei waved weakly at the two as her sister spoke, notably without the London accent that was normal for them. Ruri trained her eyes on the boy with a mischievous smile. She could already see what a great friend he would become in the future.

[Presently]

Ruri could hardly contain her excitement. She loved parties and surprisingly her sister loved them more. But Lei only gave off her normal bored expression. They had been the ones to plan the party... with Sebastian's help and approval anyway. Their own party had only been a little over a year ago and they wanted to share the wealth with Locke. Besides, now was his chance to decide where he wanted to be.

As a rule, Ruri hadn't tried to talk him into joining their clan in London, more or less because she did not want to think about home. Of course their loyalties lied back in London, but Lei especially did not want the others to think they did not care. So they smiled and lived cheerful lives where they were. Sebastian knew the truth and they had been allowed to stay as long as they needed.

Ruri ran around checking and double checking that they had set everything up correctly. Lei stood near the door awaiting Jet and Locke's arrival. She had insisted on a particular style and so the twins had bought Locke an outfit accordingly. They too were dressed in a similar fashion with Ruri's being more white and Lei's being more black. Everyone else had just been instructed to be as 'formal as possible'.

Jet dipped his head to Lei as the two entered and Lei did the same. She didn't seem to like to speak much, and even now was no exception. Her eyes met with Locke's and she spoke no more than a whisper.
"You need to get dressed. I'll accompany you to your room." There was no arguing with Lei as she immediately took Locke's hand in her own and dragged him up the stairs as was normally done to her. Once at his room, she pushed him inside and closed the door behind him, holding it in place so he couldn't leave. "Please make sure not to forget the hat."  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:55 am
Andrew cursed silently as Lei made her way towards him. The outfits the twins were wearing made him question what was going on though he already knew they were helping with planning his party. ”What?” He was already dressed so he wasn’t sure what was going on. ”Ummm…” He was going to question her as they made their way to his room but he figured that he would lose that argument and either be forced to wear whatever they wanted him to change into or go about it peacefully. ”As long as it’s not a dress.” He stumbled as she shoved him into his room and he barely heard something about a hat. Picking up the outfit he found on his bed he blinked and looked at it. ”Well at least it really isn’t a dress.”

Without much fuss he changed quickly and put the outfit on. He found the hat near on top of his pillows and put it on. Well at least they picked the right size, nothing seemed too loose or too tight anywhere. ”So did you invite the whole council?” Andrew questioned as he opened the door. He waited before moving so that Lei could look him over and adjust anything before walking off and having her tackle him to do that. ”I remember quite a bit of people being here for your party.” There was quite a bit of people, the common room in the lair was quite crowded compared to normal. He had already decided he was staying. While sometimes things were bothersome, mostly the council meetings he found the place a lot better than being stuck at home. He was glad that everyone agreed not to push him into revealing too much and using his nickname (that his family didn’t know) so that he wasn’t easily tracked. In fact the people that knew most of what he had willingly explained were the Twins and obviously Sebastian, though that guy seemed to already know everything for some reason.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:11 am
Lei waited patiently for Lock to finish. It had been Lei who placed the accent and asked Locke about it as it was always Lei who payed attention to the twins surroundings and acted appropriately. It was Lei, not Ruri who was interested in Locke and she had picked out the outfit.

None of that mattered now as Locked exited the room and Lei could get a good look at him. It fit perfectly and he'd done a good job getting it on. Lei only brushed off some lint before starting down the hall in silence. She only shrugged at his question but she did look over at him.
"Andrei" she started but she was interrupted. As soon as they made it mostly down the stairs, Ruri rounded the corner in a rush.

"There you two are! Come on already. Also Lei... you might want to hide that excitement some." Lei dipped her head down and a soft 'Sorry' could be heard. Even still as she lifted her head, her expression had not changed in the slightest. Ruri smiled. "Better! Now lets goooooooo!"

As was the norm, Ruri grabbed her sister's hand and pulled her towards the entrance of the common room. They stood on either side of the door and lifted their arms up, almost touching fingertips as a little bridge for Locke to duck his head under. ( I bet he's taller than they are) Like Locke had said, there were plenty of people there, pretty much the whole council. Most of them hadn't really been invited, just kinda showed up to support Locke in his endeavors. Also Sebastian might have invited them behind the twin's back.

Once inside everyone would shout "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOCKE!" and the party would start. Sebastian would walk in late (Like always) and do his little speech (its like 10 mins long @.@) And the whole time Lei would stare at Locke. Ruri would stare at Sebastian and everyone else would do whatever it is they do.

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:17 pm
Andrew blinked in surprise, he didn’t think there would be this many people here. He rolled his eyes as Sebastian started his normal speech for these type of parties and then kept a straight face as Lei kept looking at him. He was sure she was going to say something to him earlier but Ruri interrupted her. After a the speech Andrew went over to ask her about it but was quickly pulled away by Sebastian. ”HEY!” He tried to pull his arm away but the man had a very strong grip. ”Go mingle, some of these people took important time off to be here.” Andrew sighed and shook his head, ”Sure…” He’d rather not half to talk to everyone, it seemed like the whole council was here. Which was kind of surprising, some of them were hard on him as he refused to tell them everything they wanted to know.

He stopped as his senses started tingling like crazy. ”What?” He turned looking around, usually when he felt this way it was someone trying to find him or someone that he had been around before but hadn’t recently. The familiar auras were always normal to him but this one just seemed strong, even stronger than Sebastian’s. He wondered if anyone else felt it or if it was just him (which it is). The sense that something was wrong started to nag him and he found Lei and looked at her over the crowd. He wasn’t sure if he wanted to explore this alone or not but just in case it was trouble he half wanted to make sure the twins weren’t nearby.

He paused and was half tempted to grab Jet but then decided not to. Nothing had happened and if it was that they would’ve attacked him when his guard was down, also not when half the council were here. Though he was sure his brother may have been that stupid to try it. He walked out of the great room and into the balcony area. The lair was a system of underground caves though they managed to link it to a mansion to keep up the normal appearance. Most of the Dragoon’s rooms were in the Lair though they had the choice to stay in the mansion if they wanted just the Lair had better soundproofing. Which is partially why Andrew chose to stay there. With his past he had PTSD and the occasional nightmares made him yell out from time to time so he would rather keep that a secret. Though somehow Lei managed to talk him into a slumber party with some of the younger ones and he had a episode but she woke up him quickly so he wouldn’t wake everyone else up and walked around a bit talking about things, which is when he told her a few things about the dream.

He stopped right outside the door and would’ve dropped his drink if he had one but luckily he decided to wait. ”Mom?” The woman in front of him a few yards away was the one giving off the familiar aura and she turned as he walked out. The recognition for him was almost instant but he half thought this was a dream until she smiled at him. The man she was with he slightly recognized, someone that had been to the Mansion a few times for meetings with Sebastian. ”I’m going to kill him.” He figured Sebastian set this up as a surprise but this was a bit much. He was about to turn to go back in when she grabbed him and hugged him. He went limp at the familiarity of it and almost passed out. ”Wh…” ”Sebastian spoke with Liam a couple of times and eventually spoke of you. He said you were a water dragon and Liam asked if you had any specific markings to which he described.” She rubbed his shoulder where the tattoos were, though when he had turned ten they had just appeared.

”He described them exactly like mine so Liam questioned me about it after. He found out that there would be a birthday party, of course I’ve always remembered the day. OH! Happy Birthday Andrei.” Andrew blinked and almost sank to the ground. He was tempted to go yell at Sebastian but at the same time he was happy to see her. He looked at Liam, the guy she was with and realized he had actually talked to the man. ”You…” He just smiled and nodded and went back to talking to one of the council members. Oh great… Andrew shook his head, now the council would know another little tidbit about his past to grill him on but he figured Liam and his mother already filled them in if they were standing right here. ”I need to sit.” He rubbed his forehead and made his way to the fountain and sat down on the wall.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:08 pm
Sebastian's speech ended and Ruri clapped and cheered probably louder than most everyone else in the room. Hand in hand with her sister, they started to mingle with the other guests. It didn't bother Ruri that Sebastian had invited more people but Lei was a little upset. She'd tried, to some degree, to keep Locke's interests in mind... Though the whole party thing was technically against his wishes. Eh, it was gonna happen anyway.

Ruri was as enthusiastic as ever while talking to members of the council. Most of them didn't mind the twins staying in their area and even made it a point to ask the twins how things were done on their side of the world. Ruri never batted an eye to any question and she answered each to the best of her ability. Now though everyone was just there to have a good time. Lei, however, was more distracted from the conversation than normal. Her eyes found Locke as he was headed away from the party. But she stayed put. There would be no one here to attack him and it was unlikely that he would find himself in trouble.

Lei tugged on her sisters hand. Ruri stopped mid-sentence and looked at her with a smile. "Sorry boys, gotta go. But enjoy the party." The two walked away and Lei nudged her sister in the direction she'd seen Locke go. Ruri led without question, knowing that whatever it was that was bothering her sister was probably important. They rounded the corner as Locke got away from his mother. "Oh My GOD!" Her exclamation was a little louder than she'd intended, but no one would bother because of how loud she normally was to begin with. She rushed over to the woman with Lei in tow. "I had no idea we had such a pretty lady here with us today. I am Ruthrimenthca Draki and this is my sister Li'der. I have soooooooo many questions." To the untrained observer, Ruri dropped Lei's hand and forgot about her quiet sister. But that was not the case. Lei took her hand back and followed after Locke. Her sister could keep the woman busy, the woman Lei had heard was the boy's mother. She'd overheard Sebastian talking about it and she thought about telling Locke before the party but....

She found him sitting on the ground near the fountain. Her normal expression never changed, though if one knew her well enough, it would be noticeable that she was unhappy. She said nothing, instead leaning against the wall next to him and pat his head. She just wanted to make sure everything was alright. Locke and Ruri were the closest people to her and she wanted to keep them protected forever. ((insert dramatic music and scenes of Ruri being murdered here))  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:48 am
Andrew looked up as he heard Ruri and then saw Lei coming over to sit down next to him. With everything going on the first thing that popped into his head was the reason his mother had left him because she couldn’t talk that b*****d into letting him out of the hard training he was being put through. He was half sure that she didn’t even realize they were doing much worse than training him. The memories started to flood in and he grabbed Lei’s hand tightly almost hyperventilating and started taking deep breaths like the council had taught him. It helped that one of them was a psychiatrist on the side to better understand human emotions and such. They had taught him a few things to help calm himself. That and Lei had been around a few times when he had episodes and just her being there calmed him easier.

”Why now?” Andrew asked in his mother’s direction keeping his eyes closed and regulating his breathing. ”You’d think I’d mi…” ”I don’t care that it’s my sixteenth birthday, only our clan does things this way, I know of a few others but it’s not a general rule.” He opened his eyes to look at her and noticed that Liam was slightly scowling at him now, screw it. ”You had ten years, I know you tried, but I wish you had come back and tried some more.” His father had put him in training when he was six after the first time he shifted fully, and rather painfully since no one really seemed to care to explain things to him or calm him down. He saw her look down and realized something as Liam calmed her. It wasn’t Liam she had an affair with, it was his father. ”You’ve been throu…” ”You don’t know what I have been through.” Andrew interrupted Liam and stood up and was about to walk off but noticed Sebastian in the doorway watching the scene, great. He couldn’t really run off since this was his party after all and with Sebastian being right there he wouldn’t get very far. ”Time for cake.” Andrew blinked, either Sebastian had horrible timing or perfect timing as this was a decent enough excuse for a distraction. He held out his hand to help Lei get up and gritted his teeth trying to hold back from going off. ”Your fat…” ”My father was an a*****e and you left me with him, and on top of that the dipshit step brothers.”  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:01 pm
Lei kept her eyes on Locke. Ruri made a face. She wasn't used to being ignored and that's exactly what this lady had done. Still she noted the fact that the lady was apparently Locke's mother. Strange but interesting. Her eyes stayed on her sister throughout the exchange, noting the change in emotions that no one else could see.

Lei stayed by Locke's side and tightly held his hand as he worked through his episode. She was his rock (pun intended... because they are Earth Dragons.... get it... >.> Never mind) and she knew he needed one. It also helped that she didn't really say much and just kind of listened when he needed it. Though as Locke regained his strength and began to question his mother, her steely gaze turned back to the woman. No one else could tell but Lei was raging. This was a woman who gave life to this little dragon and she couldn't even be there for him when he needed her. Considering how much she valued family, it bothered her.

She accepted Locke's hand and pulled herself to her feet. Her eyes caught Ruri's and a silent agreement passed between the two. Ruri, ever the smile on her face, grabbed Locke's hand in her own and tugged him towards Sebastian seemingly without a care. "Come on Locke! You get to cut the cake! Just wait until you see it! We picked it out especially for you." She knew her sister wanted to say something without Locke around and Sebastian only nodded before following after Ruri and Locke.

Lei stood there staring at the lady. The lady tried to smile but it unnerved her how Lei was staring. "I don't know what you've heard but..." Lei shook her head. "It doesn't matter. You left him in a place you knew was bad. I fail to see how a mother who claims to love her son would do such a thing. And if all you are going to do is bring up bad memories, Leave. Andrei. Alone." It was a threat... more or less. She kept it vague on purpose, knowing her place as a younger dragon and the lady's status. Still she conveyed what she wanted. Satisfied for now, she followed after her sister and the others. She was scary... not showing any of the anger she felt and then waltzing away as if nothing happened. Liam wanted to stop her but the lady (for Lei's sake I refuse to use her name) waved for him to let it go. Lei managed to make it back to the main room as Ruri was guiding Locke's hand with the knife and cutting the cake.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:37 pm
Andrew was about to say something else to his mother when Ruri pulled him quickly away to go cut the cake. He had gotten used to her pulling him and quickened his step. Ever after the first time she did and dislocated his shoulder he told her not to do that but she refused to stop so he just had to get used to reacting quickly to that movement. Sebastian had even scolded her for doing that, luckily Dragons tended to heal quickly so he had only missed two days of training, which he didn’t really mind. ”Would you slow down.” He had to come to a skidding halt as she pulled him up to the large table with a rather LARGE cake. He wondered why Lei had decided to stay behind but figured Ruri was just too excited to wait for her.

He looked at the cake (imagine a lot wider though as well as taller, unless you already had one picked x.x ) which stood very large and was surprisingly big for what he was used to seeing. Though he figured Sebastian had asked them to get a very large cake in order to feed all the people who wanted some. He decided to not bother asking how much it had cost, even if Ren (the main cook) had made it herself he figured it would be more than he wanted to know. ”Wow…” He took the knife which suddenly appeared on a plate that Sebastian had gotten from somewhere and cut the part of the lower part putting it on the plate Sebastian held and took it from him after being given a fork. ”There’s plenty for everyone” Sebastian didn’t even have to really yell to be heard over the noise as there wasn’t very much right now.

Andrew sat down at the table that Sebastian had set for he and the twins a while ago. He ate slowly a few questions going through his mind at the moment but at least not having an episode right now. ”Be…” Andrew was going to tell Sebastian to make sure Lei got some since Ruri was sure to get some but there was already a plate with a piece of cake on the table where the empty seat was for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:38 am
(I didn't have anything picked. The cake is perfect! ^.^)

Lei made her way to her seat. Ruri stopped chattering happily about the cake. Her eyes met her sister's and she let out a gasp. "Lei!" Her cheeks got red in color but no one seemed to notice the messages passed between the twins. "You didn't get lost did you? Uuuuurrrrr... I shouldn't have left you behind. Now I look like a big dumb-y." Ruri's expression fell. Lei held out her hand and Ruri took it, instantly brightening into a smile. It was an act, it always was. Luckily though, Lei was not quiet as willing as Ruri to make one of their scenes... yet anyway.

Some time passes while everyone enjoys their cake. Ruri was starting to fidget, having finished her cake waaaaaay before anyone else. With a nod of approval from Sebastian, Ruri shot up from her chair, instantly getting everyone's attention. "And now! GIFTS!" She almost squealed in delight before rushing off to get gifts off the table. There were tons...

(ooc note: Ruri yanked Locke really hard the first time like she does with Lei, which is why his arm dislocaked. Though now she pulls him, she doesn't yank him around, always giving him time to react.

Also Sebastian is like a character that hovers in the background of our posts cause neither of us want to play him outright. XD

Also, also, the last gift is from the twins.)  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:58 pm
Andrew blinked as Ruri shouted about gifts well it was expected he wasn’t expecting to have that many. He figured most of the clan had got him something, usually they always do. He joked to Jet, (who was the Clan mechanic) about not getting a car but Jet just shrugged and said a few more years. Most of the older members had nice to pretty damn fancy cars, Andrew shrugged and smiled, ”I thought you said I’d have to build it myself last time I asked.” ”You will, that’s why I said wait a few years, can’t find the right parts right now to build you one.” Andrew smirked and continued opening presents. He was almost done when Sebastian found one hiding behind things. ”This would be from the twins.” Andrew blinked at the size of the package. ”Okay…” He smiled in Lei and Ruri’s direction and tore open the wrapping.

Opening the package he grinned. ”I only told you about this like last week.” He looked at Sebastian who only grinned back, he figured Sebastian had mentioned something to them a long time ago for them to get this made, and customized for that matter. Andrew pulled over the secondary package and opened what he expected and found to be a very nice amp for the guitar. There was a whole box of picks in with the amp as well. He plugged in the amp and then plugged in the guitar, figuring they wanted him to play since everyone went quiet. He had been using guitar as a means to lessen the PTSD and Sebastian recently was giving him piano lessons, though he wasn’t very good yet. He played Z.Z.s Song by Joe Satriani, one of the songs he knew better from memory.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:58 pm
The twins took the time Locke spent opening gifts to have a silent conversation. No one else would have been able to see it, except for their mother, who was also a twin. Her twin had died as a child to illness so she was only one half of the twin for most of her life. But she still could read the conversations Ruri and Lei had. As no one else would catch the conversation, we shall let the Lady of London translate the conversation for us.

Ruri: So that woman was Locke's mother? Now I feel bad for calling her pretty. Though she was really pretty doncha think? I take it you told her what we think of her correct?

Lei: Of course. If she's only going to bring pain to this family then she doesn't need to be here. She can live her perfect little life elsewhere.

Ruri: Lei don't be rude.

Lei: I could care less what she thinks of me. I will not let her hurt Locke anymore than she already has. And that is just fact.

Ruri: ... You like him that much huh.

Lei: -would have blushed but this is imaginary so of course she didn't-

Ruri: Well then he better watch the ******** out. Cause if he hurts you in any way then I will kick his face in.

Lei -hypothetically beams-

[end conversation. Lady of London bows out]

[Time Skip to a few days after the party. Because I am really good at rps n stuff...]

The party was a huge success. Lei was pleased that Locke liked the gift they got for him. Of course it hadn't been hard but it had been a tad more expensive than Ruri wanted to spend on it. Not that they didn't have the money to spend on it.

This day started like any other. At this time (its probably like 11a or something) Lei was sitting in the library area reading a book. Ruri was on a couch not far from her laying down playing a game on her handheld. Locke was probably there too... if not then he probably came in right after Sebastian.

As Sebastian entered he held out a letter in his hand. "Girls there is a letter for you." Ruri jumped up off the couch and bounced up and down happily. "A letter from home! Yay!" Lei stood as well and took the letter from Sebastian, opening it with precision. The letter itself was scrawled in elegant hand writting, both girls instantly recognized as their mother's. (Their family is traditional... shoot me) Lei read over the letter slowly while Ruri bounced excitedly behind her, waiting for her turn. "Ruri..." Lei's voice was alarming. Confused, Bouncy Ruri positioned herself behind her sister to read over her shoulder. The farther she read, the smaller her bounces became and so too fell her face. Soon she stood completely still and by the time she reached the end of the letter, her hands were covering her mouth in shock. Lei pulled out two plane tickets from the envelope.

"It looks like we are going home for a while." Ruri didn't say anything, just standing there staring at the spot her eyes last fell to. Lei turned to her sister. "Ruri it does us no good to worry about it." Still Ruri did not move. Lei noticed Locke and turned to Sebastian who's face was almost as unreadable as Lei's normally was. He knew and she knew that he knew. "As the head of the clan in London, I ask if you will allow us to take Locke Insjo with us." Sebastian shrugged his shoulders. "That's up to Locke if he wants to go." Lei nodded. That was good enough for her. Ruri's sobs brought Lei back to her sister. She pulled her sister into her arms and Ruri cried into her shoulder. "Ruri, it will be ok. I promise" She only held out the letter to Locke so he could read it if he so wished. If not she'd explain it to him later, right now Ruri was more important.

((in case you want to read the letter))
Dear Ruthrimenthca & Li'der,

I apologize for not writing you two sooner. I wish we could have made it to your birthday party but things here in London have been a little crazy. I had hoped to give you good news but things have not gotten better. Hopefully your stay in the state will not be for too much longer.

Oh how I wish to see my beautiful girls. I have heard from Sebastian that you two are doing quite well with your training. I cannot wait to see what strong dragons you have become. Though I am disappointed to hear that Ruri has not been keeping up with her penmanship. That chicken scratch excuse for handwriting is not acceptable.

Ah it has been a few days since I started this letter. Things have only gotten worse with the clan. I am afraid that your father has gone missing as well. In this time of chaos, the clan needs their leader and with him gone, I need you two to come home immediately. Your safety is no longer the only factor at play here. As the heir, you two are needed here to keep this clan together. Not to mention the world council is soon and you may have to take your father's place. I fear the problems will not go away on their own. More of our kin are going missing day by day and I do not know what else to do. Please... Come home safely.

Signed,
Lady of London,
Cialenphaneer Draki

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:03 am
Andrew looked over as Sebastian had given the twins the letter, but the look of Ruri’s face while reading it he could tell that it was nothing good. He blinked as Lei spoke about being head of a clan in London. When did that happen? He was sure it had to do with the letter but was quite surprised about finding this out. He nearly fell over as Sebastian said it was ok, he figured with everything going on that security would be one thing. He had hesitated as Lei held out the letter and took it to read. He gritted his teeth and wondered if his Father’s group or a splinter group that came out of that hell was behind this. He blinked again, ”I don’t even have a pass…” He was about to say he couldn’t really leave cause traveling normally out of country required a passport but Sebastian handed what looked like a real one. ”You didn’t really look at the paper work you were filling out that day, and we just needed the photo, which the one from getting your Driver’s license was sufficient so we killed two birds with one stone.”

Andrew almost glared, he normally read most things he filled out because one time he filled out some kind of rule thing that the council had him sign without reading it and they yelled at him for breaking one of the rules. ”Must have been distracted that day.” He caught a quick smile from Sebastian and saw the man’s face go blank again. ”Being that close to them I want either someone there or weapon in hand.” He would’ve kept this a secret but seeing as he was going with Lei he didn’t want to catch her off guard by pulling a pistol out in front of them. ”They’ll have plenty support there I’m sure, but if you so wish we do have some friends there that can get you a weapon, I’ll have them keep it handy if you ask for it, but you must not USE it for any other means besides defense, am I CLEAR?” ”Crystal clear.” Andrew didn’t even really want to be caught carrying it so he would only use it if needed, unless Lei had other means.

He was sure being family members with a clan leader, or being temporarily upgraded to clan leader gave them some added benefits such as protection when requested. He was a bit uneasy but finally made up his mind. ”Yes, I’ll go.” He figured at some point he’d have to start travelling, some of the others were always in other countries and told him he needed to stop hiding himself in the lair and go out. He figured with the training he was given and most likely being with the twins most of the time if anyone recognized him or figured out who he was an attempt to get him would be quite challenging. ”Lei, I have a bad feeling my father knows why yours is missing.” He whispered to her as he gave her back the letter.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:56 am
Lei let the boys talk, comforting her sister as best she could. Though she did know why he was distracted that day. Ruri thought he might protest too much so she got him to rush through signing the paperwork. Lei turned to look at Locke with an eyebrow raised but Ruri clung to her so she wasn't able to. Still she didn't see the need for a gun... At least not right away.

Lei breathed a sigh of relief when he finally agreed. She took the letter and neatly stuck it in her pocket. She gave Locke a look of "no s**t Sherlock" with a mix of "becareful of what you say". She turned towards the door where several others were coming in to see what was going on. At least half thought it was just another act from Ruri. All were surprised to find that it was genuine.

"We've been called home for a little while. Ruri is just a little sad to leave everyone." Lei lied so perfectly she almost believed it herself. She excused herself and Ruri, taking her sister to their room for a while.

She was nervous, it wasn't hard to tell that. She figures that Lockes father might be involved, which is why she requested him to go with them. The only reason she did it so formally was for the sake of the clan. That way no one could complain about his presence in London. Though she already knew her mother would question as to why he was there. She'd come up with something before they got there... Now just to downgrade these tickets to coach and get a ticket for Locke and tangent would be good to go.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:26 pm
Andrew had noticed the others gathering to see what was going on and sighed a bit. Drama always caused an audience, he knew from experience himself. He was surprised a bit when Lei took the action to explain things. He put the passport in his pocket to hid it from prying eyes, eventually they’d find out he was going with them. He was still a tad hesitant, he didn’t know how far his father’s reach extended and being that close he figured there would be a small chance of someone there being connected to that a*****e.

==============
Later—

The flight went ok, it wasn’t the first time he had flown on a regular plane rather than flying themselves, but it was the first time for a flight that long. He had helped Lei and Ruri get their carry-ons down and grabbed his then made his way off the plane following them. There was a group already waiting for Lei and Ruri and they were actually surprised to see Andrew with them. One of them questioned to frisk him but Andrew was quick to react. ”We were just on a plane you dipshit.” He would’ve said something about not being able to carry weapons but there was too many people around and he was sure that would cause a scene and get security involved, possibly police. At least London was English speaking so he didn’t have to learn a new language though he was sure Lei or Ruri would’ve translated if needed.

He had overheard one of them telling Lei that their mother wouldn’t be happy about this and was actually not too surprised (ok maybe a little) that she wasn’t even there to pick them up. He figured with everything going on that she didn’t have the time and just sent people to pick them up for her. He had a bad feeling that this wasn’t going to be as good as a trip that he had expected even with things going on. He had almost decided to just go to the counter to get a return ticket but Lei pulled him outside to the car with them so he couldn’t get away.  
Out Of Cookies

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff