Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Club Area] Pokemon Research Club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:24 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : Yamask & Marcus
                                            Wearing : See Picture...

Evelyn had a lot on her mind since the dragon rampage during their winter trip. Honestly, she didn’t blame them for being so upset after all as it turned out their eggs were stolen. With minor injuries the Kingdra student tried not to dwell on the past as the new day arose. She had packing to do. After all they were going home for the holidays. It would be nice to see her parents and spend time in the ruins. Evelyn was sure her father would be home he got home in time to give her Yamask before she left for school. She could count on him.

Half way through packing Evelyn gave a light sigh. Yamask looked at her in curiosity. “Come on let’s take a break and go tidy up the club room. Besides I’m sure I left something down there that I’ll need.” She told the ghost type as she grabbed her bag. Leaving the room, the ghost Pokémon followed his trainer down the hall in silence.

Making it to the club room, Evelyn walked in and turned on the lights. As she began tidying the place she eventually came to a pile of papers. “I was looking for this…” She muttered pushing her glasses up. Yamask floated over and glanced at the paper. It had a bunch of information on different Pokémon. “I should probably do something like this for that other dragon Pokémon.” She thought out loud. “Mask~” (Maybe~) Yamask replied breaking his silence. Going back to her organizing and locating of notebooks she’d left in the room, Evelyn’s attention turned to the door. “Hey Marcus, what brings you to the club room?” She asked him with a smile. He was a good friend and she would miss seeing him over the break for sure.

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 13

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 375/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Night Shade
                                                --> The user makes the target see a frightening mirage. It inflicts damage matching the user's level. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Haze
                                                --> The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokémon engaged in battle. << Type: Ice Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 300
                                            OOC : Hope this works smile

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:16 am
murruelecreuset
sorry this took so long >.>

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
User Image

Wearing: coat and scarf from picture and dark blue jeans. Black sturdy shoes.
Feeling:
Company:
Pokemon out :

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Valiant
Friendship Points: User Image

Level:18
Nature:Relaxed
Ability:Truant
Experience:0
Move Set:

►Slack Off
► Scratch
►Feint Attack
►Yawn

Phillip

Pokemon: Ducklett

Level:15
Nature:Mild
Ability:Big Pecks
Move Set:

►Water Sport
►Water Pulse
►Wing Attack
►Defog

Squeeze

Pokemon: Ekans

Level:6
Nature:Mild
Ability:Intimidate
Move Set:

►Wrap
►Leer
►Poison Sting

Marcus had woken up in the infirmary, where he had been kept overnight due to the concussion he had suffered, his left wrist was wrapped up but other than that he hadn’t had too many injuries. He had passed out right there on the stadium, only to wake up to find his brother somewhere between angry and really freakin angry.
Harvey had only been held back from yelling at him-Marcus thought- by the fact that the nurse had been more than ready to kick him out if he couldn’t calm himself down. His head had felt like it was splitting in half and the boy had hardly been able to discern or remember everything his brother had said.
He was pretty sure he had heard a why.
The nurse had given him something and Marcus wasn’t sure but at some point he had checked out.
The next morning he had woken up to find Harvey asleep on the chair. Tired of being cooped up ( and wanting to take some time to see his friends on the way to school )
He had somehow gotten up through a wave of dizziness ( the nurse had said those would last a while ) and had managed himself upright -with some help-
“Where you goin?” Harvey had asked and Marcus had bitten back the “Why do you care” that had almost gotten out.
“I wanna say goodbye ot my friends,” he said shaking the hand on his shoulder that had been helping him stand.He wavered for a bit but found his footing and made his way out.
=----------------------------------------------===========================-------------------------------===============================================-------------------------============
The walk to the club room hadn’t been a long one. Marcus had come here to think for a bit about how he wanted to go about saying goodbye to people.
He smiled when Evelyn seemed to find him, it figured she’d be in the club room, someone had to clean out the room after all.
“Just...coming in to see if I could catch you”
he said blinking a few times. His head still hurt a bit. “Last day of school and all, I’m gonna miss everyone”
By everyone of course he meant all the friends he had made at Ordell...although with how much he missed home, he couldn’t say he minded much.
“You got any plans for winter break?” he asked.
Elijah and he had already talked about meeting up for the Holidays, and he was planning to ask Tera if she wanted to go on a camping trip ( maybe with Ava?) sometime before returning to school. Maybe he could find a way to see Evelyn too.

OutOfChillComments:
Word Count: huh?

► TEXTS

User Image

ITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
15 rare candies
↦ 1 Rare Candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :