Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Club Area] Photomania Club Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:03 pm
Photomania Club

User Image

When first entering the club room, one can see all kinds of different photos hanging from the walls. One might feel warm and fuzzy when entering, however, this room is not to be taken for granted. All kinds of photos reside in this room, and that means that many different emotions can be triggered as a result. Some photo's may be more interesting than others, and some might be sadder than others. It all depends on ones perspective and imagination. This room is for those who can see the potential all photos have, as well as the different effects each and every photo can have on a person. Do you have the talent to bring about those emotions? Only time will tell!

Club Advisor:
xxxxRamona Floros
Club President:
xxxxRay Myers
Club Vice President:
xxxx↪ ████████
Club Secretary:
xxxx↪ ████████
Club Technician:
xxxx↪ ████████
Club Members:
xxxxXia-tian
xxxxMarcus Alden Bennet  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 19th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 15th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 10:00 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 16th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 17th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 29th October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:48 am
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Profile: X

Ray got out of bed rather tiredly. He really couldn't sleep these past few nights, and apart of him wondered if it was because he had told Marcus his darkest secret. He was still not sure how to feel about it. He had never meant to tell the other boy, it just sort of slipped out in the moment. He ran a hand through his hair. He was a bit shaky still, and he didn't really know how to face anyone right now. Apart of him was relieved that he was able to spill his heart out, but the other was scared. He didn't like other people knowing his deepest secret. It made him feel a bit insecure, weak. Rey had been very supportive, and for that Ray felt indebted to the bird type pokemon once again. So he gave him the scarf he treasured more than his life. He gave the pokemon his sisters scarf. It was red and long, and often times Ray would hug it at night as he took in his sisters scent. He knew that others might see that as weird, but to him it was relaxing. He missed his sister terribly, and other than Rey this was all he had left of her.

Rey seemed to be taken by surprise, but he wore the scarf with pride as he flaunted around with it on. Ray gave him a weak smile, before getting dressed and ready to go. He had his own club he sort of was ignoring, so he felt he should at least visit the place. Plus he had won a ton of plush dolls from the game booths, so maybe he could decorate his club room with them. It seemed like a good idea, so he scooped the big dolls into his arms and made his way out the door. He sort of had to waddle a bit as he carried all the dolls, and Rey sat on his head. Not that Ray could say much to get his partner off his head. Once he made it to school, he took a small break. He was sort of out of breath, and he was panting. When had walking like this gotten so difficult? He sighed again, before starting up again.

Eventually he made it to his own club room and walked in. He placed the dolls on a table and sighed. It was then that he remembered making some accessories for that purple haired girl as a thank you. It wasn't much, but her gesture meant a lot to him. He remembered her talking about the Supernatural Studies club so he slowly slipped into the club room and sheepishly placed the small gift on the table. He shivered though, rubbing his arm. He swore it felt like he wasn't alone and it was freaking him out since there was clearly nothing in the room. So after scribbling a small note, he swiftly made his way out. Though he swore he heard chuckling as the door closed. He shivered again, no way was he going to dwell on it right now. So he went back into his own club room and began organizing the dolls. He nodded softly as he finished tidying up the room. At least now it looked more organized and clean.

Before he realized it, classes were about to start and he blinked. Time really went by fast! He hadn't been watching the clock close enough as it was. He sighed, and grabbed his things before he felt his pocket buzz. He looked down and sheepishly grabbed his pokegear. He then looked at it and read the text Marcus had sent him:

"Hey you guys wanna walk to outdoors together? I'm heading to the pathways now"

He sheepishly thought about it, before replying back. With that he quickly made his way out of the club room and towards the pathway area. Hopefully Marcus and Elijah would be there waiting for him.

*Exit*

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image

User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck (100% Accuracy) Leer (100% Accuracy) Fury Attack (80% Accuracy) ---
II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x15

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image: Video/Text/Contest Entry
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Xiatian Li

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Text: Hey, er... I'll meet you there, sorry if I'm a bit like I was in the club room.... cleaning, yeah so I'll see you in a bit then

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:31 am
SpazzticPanda1311
User ImageUser Image✖Attire: , Inventory
❤Location:Dorm ➸Friends or Foes:Xia; Fong; Ava; a bunch of outdoor kids♀Word Count: ____
Pokemon:
Mienfoo ♀ Lvl: 5 Nature: Adamant Ability: Inner Focus Move: Meditate, Pound, Detect
OOC:...

Yi er san say "Let's Go !"”
Open out your hand and keep on reaching
To do the things you want and keep on dreaming

[Enter from Campsite]

Walking down the hallway, Xiatian searched for a clubroom with the words “Photomania Club” written on a nameplate. Fong was also there with her to help out by lending her another set of eyes as they moved forward side by side. Normally they were supposed to be at cafeteria and have a peaceful lunch along with other students and friends of different houses. However, she got a different plan in mind today. She came up with it as soon as she saw the advertisement flyer posted on a bulletin board of the campus. The flyer was just the answer to solve her problem related to what had happened at her dorm during the morning. To summarize the event, Xiatian had received a video sent by her parents that said she got a little brother and was officially an older sister now. Of course, she couldn’t contain her excitement and let it out with a yell. Having originally wanted to learn how to use camera on her pokegear properly, Xiatian became even more determined than before. Her goal now was to share her experiences throughout the years in the academy and this region by capturing good photos and collecting them into a photo album she planned in mind to make and share it with her family—especially with her little brother. Words had always been good at delivering stories from one person to another, but she wanted to do more than just that. However, she couldn’t accomplish it with her current skill. Admittedly she wasn’t good at adapting to the new technologies in nowaday—she was still struggling with her own pokegear. Still, she wouldn’t give up.

It might have been fate or just pure coincidence that she found the flyer without really searching for it, but that didn’t mean she would let the opportunity to slip away! “Hmmmm…oh! Look, Fong, we finally found it! This must be the place.” Xiatian stood in front of a door that had a nameplate with the words she had been searching. Inside her bag, there was a pair of vegetable sandwiches just in case that she couldn’t make it back to cafeteria before lunch ended. Those sky-blue orbs shone bright with determination. “Alright let’s do this!” Holding a fist up, she knocked on the door a couple of times and called out, “Nihao—I mean Hello! Is anybody in there? I want to join your club!” She briefly wondered if she came at the right time. Maybe she should’ve waited for tomorrow and visited during club period? But she wanted to get it done now, so on the next day, she could immediately jump into any activity the members were having for the club. On the other hand, Fong simply stood there and stretched her back and shoulders for the fourth times. She didn’t want to admit it but that little sneak attack from the Cyndaquil sure put some demage on her. Her human partner had asked if she needed to see a nurse, but the weasel brushed it off with a wave of her hand. She could endure this. Physical wound will always heal sooner or later…unlike emotional wound from the past that would stick with you forever.

User Image

But wait a sec!
I’m feeling defeated? Oh heck no!
I’m the type that likes to run so don’t mind

Ready, steady, go! I’m starting with a bang so
Gunning down the road too fast to stop me now
Blast away, I’ll pull a toy gun and take aim, go go go go!

User Image
                                      ♤Inventory 2:

- 1 x a pair of skates,
                                      - 2 x User Image,
                                      - 9 x User Image,
                                      - User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 2 x User Image
                                      - 2 x User Image
                                      - 2 x User Image

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:30 pm
User Image
►◄►◄►◄⋉Rαмσηα Ƒℓσяσѕ►◄►◄►◄
►◄►◄►◄►◄►჻Hιѕтory oғ World & Poĸeмoɴ჻◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Feelιɴɢ: Intrigued/Relaxed Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Club Room OOC:Yo
Inventory

”Okay Xatu a little to the-wait no I mean MY left- okay good right there,” Ramona’s hair hung in a top ponytail along with a nice hairband, however it couldn’t really be seen as she was hanging upside down from a tree branch once again. Her psychic pokemon Xatu was hovering around the ground and abiding by her instructions was moving a rock. Despite her preference for natural scenes for her photos the rock had begun to annoy her after some time- not sure why but she wanted it moved somewhehre else and immediately brought Xatu out to assist. She gave him the thumbs up for him to stop and she began snapping the shutter on the camera for about 10 shots then she scooted closer towards the tree by her hanging legs. Usually someone may be afraid of falling, but she was more afraid of getting this shot wrong. After a single snap she sighed, ”Alright we got it…can you help me down now? Pretty please?” Xatu opened his wings and used his psychic attack on Ramona. Her body glowed with the power and she was levitated then turned right side up once she was away from the branch. She readied her feet as they softly landed on the ground below and the glow from Xatu's psychic disappeared. Ramona fluffed her ponytail a bit and sighed feeling accomplished as well as relaxed. Possibly it was the blood rushing from her head after being upside down for so long but she was feeling pretty good right now. Of course photo-shoots outside were always calming to her, like therapy or a milkshake with fries. She started to stretch then put her gear away. She looked at her watch and saw it was already getting to be lunch time, ”Oh wow I better drop this stuff off at the club room. Come on Xatu," she put him back in his pokeball and she picked up her bag to start walking back to campus. Making her way into the open view of the academic building she heard her phone buzz in her bag. She took it out and it was a message from Harvey...asking if she was okay. She groaned a little bit, and she was in such a good mood too. After everything at the festival she put it aside and couldn't belief how foolish she had acted, but most of all she couldn't believe Mr. Reyes would make such a blunder. Going on a week now she was too afraid to see Lilith to apologize and see how she and Reyes were doing, she never wanted to cause their relationship harm, but she also didn't want to make things worse by saying something that might be concieved wrong. She replied to Harvey best she could:
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
I'm great thanks for asking! Nothing like a photo shoot to soothe the spirit!

She clicked send and continued to the club room trying to get to get those negative thoughts out of her head.

--------------------

She started to hum a little tune in the hall. She passed by a few lingering students from leaving morning classes, and soon she would see her own group of students for her class. She hoped they liked todays lesson she really wanted to try something different- hopefully it wasn't too much. She opened the door, but was surprised to see a girl with orange hair in cute pigtails along with a little Meinfoo. She waved to the girl as she sat her bag down on the main table,
”Oh my hello there. Do you need something? I'm the Photography club advisor Ms. Floros," she reached out her hand to the young girl in greeting.

User Image
User ImageXαтυ჻Lv.50QuietSynchronize
User ImageSιɢιlypн჻Lv.50BoldWonder Skin
User ImageCoғrαɢrιɢυѕ჻Lv.45ImpishMummy

Xiatian Li

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:55 pm
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Profile: X

Ray struggled through the hallways, Slakoth laying on his arms. He was definitely sweating, but this was for Marcus so he's bare with it.He should probably text Marcus that Slakoth is with him so he doesn't freak out though. He sighed, he'd have to do it before class cause he couldn't exactly do it right now. Once he neared the club room, he stumbled in not noticing the two other people in the room. He grunted, before finally placing Slakoth in a seat nearby carefully. He was panting and sweating a bit, and he rubbed his forehead against his sleeve to wipe of some of the sweat. When he looked up though he froze. He wasn't alone. He blushed embarrassed and immediately rubbed his arm nervously "o... oh I... I didn't notice anyone else was er here" he stated embarrassed. He didn't know either of these people, well except Ramona, she was his history teacher! He paled a bit "oh Ms. Floros uh... good afternoon I um... wasn't expecting anyone other wise I would of um... come in earlier" he said. He wondered why she was even here in the first place, but when she stated she was the club advisor that answered his question.

He looked over at the girl who had was to the other side of him. Was she here to join the club perhaps? He ran a hand through his hair sheepishly "uh... I didn't quite hear what you said since er... well... since I came in late... did you want to um perhaps... maybe... join the club?" he asked in a small voice. He tried his best to speak normally, but Ray just wasn't very good with words, let alone being professional. He honestly wasn't sure he should even be the club president, only reason he was was due to the fact there wasn't a photography club made already. He waited for the two to talk, after all he didn't really know what else to say.

Once they spoke more and introduced themselves, he made sure to make a note of their names. He just shyly nodded as new member ran off to class. He should go as well, so he quickly left as well and went to class.

*Exit*

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image

User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck (100% Accuracy) Leer (100% Accuracy) Fury Attack (80% Accuracy) ---
II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x15

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image: Video/Text/Contest Entry
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:54 pm
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
❤Location:Dorm ➸Friends or Foes:Xia; Fong; Miss Floros; A Boy♀Word Count:
Pokemon:
Mienfoo ♀ Lvl: 5 Nature: Adamant Ability: Inner Focus Move: Meditate, Pound, Detect
OOC: If you got double quoted, I'm sorry. I just edited my post abit ^^;;

A few seconds had passed, but no response came from the other side of the door. Xiatian mentally debated whether she should invite herself into the room. While it would be rude to do so, standing in the hallway any longer than this would accomplish nothing for her. Maybe they didn’t hear her when she called them? A little peek into the room would tell her what they were doing at the moment and bring some attention to her. Hopefully they wouldn’t think badly of her. Making up her mind, she grabbed the doorknob, turned it, and pushed the door open slightly so her head could pass through. It was a little dark inside without the lights being turned on, but the windows allowed the sunlight to brighten the room a bit. “Looks like no one is here, Fong.” Xiatian fully stepped into the room and Fong followed right behind. Sweeping her gaze around the interior, the weasel proceeded to stand on the main table after using one of the chairs as a step to jump off.

The two were admiring the place when the door made a sound of someone entering. Surprised, Xiatian turned around and was greeted with a familiar face. It was that photographer who volunteered to be a referee for the battle between Koru and her at grassland! “Umm, Nihao?” She waved slightly at the adult, feeling like she had been caught doing something bad which what she really did was nothing of the sort. However, the feeling quickly diminished to nothing when the other introduced herself as the advisor of the Photomania Club. “Ms. Floros…” So that’s her name; her thought was along the line. Taking a few steps closer, she grabbed the hand and shook it eagerly. “Yes! I want to join your club! My name, Xiatian. It’s great to meet you again, Miss.” The handshake was a brief one and Xiatian then kept her hands at her sides. While they were talking, another person entered the room. This time it was a boy of her age. He also stood at the same height as her too, Xiatian noticed. And look at that Slakoth! What a cutie≈! Was that his partner, she wondered. Fong simply looked at the newcomers—both the adult and the child--with small interest. Pink hair was a rare color for human and the boy looked pretty exhausted and was sweating like he had been running. The Charizard girl simply offered a wave when he looked up and saw them. He looked like he didn’t notice them until now. Well that was okay; everyone had that sort of moment happened now and then right? Like that one time when she had a lot of fun playing with pokemon in the wild back at home and didn’t notice her father approaching and swooping from behind to cage her in his arms. That was quite a fun surprise. However for the boy, he seemed to be too tired to notice them and her thought was proved right when he stated nervously "o... oh I... I didn't notice anyone else was er here".

Xiatian offered a smile first to the boy when he said that he didn’t quite hear the conversation because of his late arrival. “Yes, I want to join the club!” She replied enthusiastically before moving closer to him and reaching out one hand. “I am Xiatian. It’s nice to meet you. And no worry about being late. I think I came too early, so it’s my bad.” After reassuring, Xiatian looked at both the teacher and student and said, “What should I do to be accepted? I really am interested in photography, I want to get better at taking pictures too, and I’m willing to help in club activity at the best I can.” Honesty shone through her tone of voice and words but whether or not they could hear it was a different matter. Though, it might not matter. Who knows what qualities were they looking for an applicant? She didn't know but she can wait and listen.

User Image

But wait a sec!

User Image
                                      ♤Inventory 2:

- 1 x a pair of skates,
                                      - 2 x User Image,
                                      - 9 x User Image,
                                      - User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 2 x User Image
                                      - 2 x User Image
                                      - 2 x User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:36 pm
User Image
►◄►◄►◄⋉Rαмσηα Ƒℓσяσѕ►◄►◄►◄
►◄►◄►◄►◄►჻Hιѕтory oғ World & Poĸeмoɴ჻◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Feelιɴɢ: Intrigued/Relaxed Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Club Room OOC:Yo
Inventory

”It's wonderful to see you again Miss Li,” she greeted the girl as equally joyful as she had done towards Ramona. She immediately said she wanted to join the club and that just made her day seeing someone so excited to join the club. She clapped her hands together and cheered, ”Oh that's wonderful Xiantian!” In her excitement she was late to notice Ray Myers walking into the room, and for some reason he was carrying a Slakoth. She turned to him and greeted him then brushed off his ”Oh no worries no worries I just wanted to drop my film off! But yes Xia here wants to join the Photomania Club,” she started digging through her bag while Xia started to question what she had to do in order to participate in the club. The girl was certainly full of spirit and she didn't want to diminish it. She pulled out a form and handed it to the girl, ”There's no need for anything Xiantian. As the advisor to the club,” she patted Ray on the shoulder lightly, ”AndRay as the club's publisher it's only a decision for you to join and fill out this form right here. When you're done with it just take it to the club office and poof you're one of us! We basically provide everything like film and equipment so you just need to keep that spirit of yours full of energy and it'll be great!” She thrusted her fist forward as she spoke, what she thought were, a speech of inspiration. However looking at her wrist on the reached out arm she noticed the time on her watch and gasped, ”Oh no kids! We gotta get you two to class come on now!” she immediately went into teacher mode and pushed both students out of the room in a almost playful manner. She went in the same direction with Ray and waved to Xiantian, ”Remember Xian we'll see you at the club again later!” and rushed off to get to class. It's bad when the teacher is late to her own class.

EXIT

User Image
User ImageXαтυ჻Lv.50QuietSynchronize
User ImageSιɢιlypн჻Lv.50BoldWonder Skin
User ImageCoғrαɢrιɢυѕ჻Lv.45ImpishMummy

Xiatian Li

SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:54 am
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
❤Location:Dorm ➸Friends or Foes:Xia; Fong; Miss Floros; A Boy♀Word Count:
Pokemon:
OOC:------

Wow, it went smoother than what the pig-tailed girl had expected. She was greeted warmly by the advisor and was given a form to fill up and deliver to the club office in order to become an official member of Photomania Club. No any form of test for her to take. This was much easier than what she had imagined. Then again, before having arrived here, she had no idea what to expect. That probably was the reason why she thought otherwise—knowing little to nothing on something of one’s interest could hardly ease one’s mind. Listening to the ‘inspirational’ speech, Xiatian could already tell that she had made the right choice to join the club. With such a supportive teacher to always be there and give guidance to members when needed, the club surely had a bright future ahead of them. A small smile graced her lips at a mental image of working together with the teacher and other members whom she hadn’t met yet. Bowing slightly forward, she reponded in grateful tone,

“Thank you, Ms. Floros! I promise I won’t let you down!” Then she faced to the boy in charizard uniform. “I look forward to work with you too, Ray. Let’s work hard together!” Good job! Keep the spirit going, girl! She was smiling at him when Ms. Floros suddenly gave out a surprised gasp. Apparently they were about to be late for their next class. Before she could’ve reacted to it, the pink-haired teacher had already pushed them out of the room and guided Ray to his next class which—the girl guessed--happened to be the class she was responsible for.

“I will! See you again, Ms. Floros, and Ray too!” She returned the gesture with her own wave before beginning to run towards the other direction. “Let’s go, Fong! Can’t keep Mr. LaChance waiting too long!”

[[Exit to Tech & Sci]]

User Image

But wait a sec!

User Image
                                      ♤Inventory 2:

- 1 x a pair of skates,
                                      - 2 x User Image,
                                      - 9 x User Image,
                                      - User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 2 x User Image