Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suhuba
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:43 am
Frequently Asked Questions

If you have any questions about specific world events and how they work, please post them here and a staff member will respond as quickly as possible!

Note: Your post will be answered on the front page of the FAQ in order to easily be tracked. The best way to utilize the FAQ is to look in the category the question would fall under and to use ctrl+f for key words. If you have trouble finding a question feel free to ask staff for help!

Roleplaying In World Events
Battling in World Events
World Event 1
World Event 2
World Event 3
Roleplaying in Meta Events
Battling in Meta Events
Current Meta Events

Expired World Events Archive
Expired Meta Events Archive

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:55 am
ROLEPLAYING IN WORLD EVENTS

Can I still finish my World Event solo after the one-month timeframe passes?
Anyone who answers a prompt with a solo must complete it within one month after the prompt's closing in order for it to count toward the designated requirement (Roleplay/Battle/Solo). If you do not complete the prompt within this time, you can still transfer your response to your journal and use it toward your solo requirements. You will still need to get 1000 words for a full solo this way.

When will RPs no longer be accepted at the reduced WE post count?
We do understand that sometimes it is harder to arrange posts with partners. Therefore, WEs completed in RP format (two or more characters) do not have a time limit to complete.

Can a character complete a World Event prompt more than once even though only one would count towards growth?
Unfortunately, no. A World Event prompt can only be completed once by a character.

Can younglings write solos for World Events and still use the versatile point?
Yes. The prompts are versatile points so regardless of how they're played out they could count as either of the options the prompt says it can count for. Keep an eye out though, because not all prompts are RP or solo oriented, and not all have the same options of how the versatile point can be distributed.

Suhuba
Captain

Suhuba
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:56 am
BATTLING IN WORLD EVENTS

Can Battle Events be used toward Roleplay Requirements?
Yes. However, the only way you can use this point toward a Roleplay Requirement is if you complete the prompt with a friend. Solos of Battle Events can only count toward battle requirements, and therefore can only be used by Stage 2 characters and higher.

If I Roleplay with a friend, can the Battle Event still be used as a battle?
Of course! You just have an option now to use it either as a Battle or a Roleplay Requirement.

Can I change a solo Battle Event to a roleplay after I've rolled?
You can. The main thing is that you MUST use your original roll, and therefore the original thread. So two players cannot roll and then decide they want to RP in a new thread or abandon their current one. This is because you do not get the chance to re-roll any World Events, and you must complete the activity in the thread you rolled. Additionally, if you've already completed your solo, you will be abandoning it to turn the thread into a group Roleplay.

Can younglings participate in a Battle to get a Roleplay Requirement?
No. We will offer multiple prompts to maximize participation. Because younglings do not need many requirements, and often a majority of the events are able to be completed as solos, younglings are not permitted to participate at all in Battle events.

Can Battle Events be used for a beast battle requirement?
No. At this time Battle Events only may count toward a Battle Requirement or Roleplay Requirement (if done with a friend)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:56 am
PROMPT 1: ---

Suhuba
Captain

Suhuba
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:04 am
PROMPT 2: --

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:05 am
PROMPT 3: ---

Suhuba
Captain

Suhuba
Captain

ROLEPLAYING IN META EVENTS

BATTLING IN META EVENTS

Suhuba
Captain

Suhuba
Captain

CURRENT META

When is the next meta?
At the moment, the details of the next meta have not been revealed. If you want to stay up to date on all announcements, make sure you are a member of the guild.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:06 am
Reserved

Suhuba
Captain

Suhuba
Captain

Reserved

Reserved

Suhuba
Captain

Suhuba
Captain

EXPIRED WORLD EVENTS ARCHIVE

March - April 2016

PROMPT 1: AT LARGE

If I win a familiar, do I get to choose which one I get from backstock?
If you win a familiar in this event, you will need to complete the form and send it to BeastTamerFreya. She will respond with three random familiars from backstock in the breed that you won. You will be able to pick ONE of those familiars to keep.

PROMPT 2: BARTER AND HAGGLE

Can I use the familiar that I subdued in Prompt 1 as a potential cargo to haggle?
You can use that as inspiration to haggle if you've successfully subdued it. However, you will NOT get any additional experience because you have not crafted an item as per the prompt directions.

PROMPT 3: REMEMBERING THE PAST

If my character was not alive or not around during the war, can I still respond to the prompt?
You may. Please note that the point of the prompt is directly around the concept of War. So you need to reference the wars in some way and react accordingly. If you are a youngling, maybe it is overhearing comments from the adults. If you are yaeli, maybe it's realizing that a war is what drove the mainlanders to your island. Either way, your character must directly respond to the prompt with a focus on the impact of war on their life.

EXPIRED META EVENTS ARCHIVE

Suhuba
Captain

◈ Events

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items