Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Off-Campus] Forest Shrine Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 16th of December░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 17th of December░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Shadow of Miracles 02
Crew

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:24 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Wednesday, 16th of January░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 17th of January░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 18th of January░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 8:57 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 19th of January░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 9:18 pm
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Oh to count the many ways that a teacher could her free time. Would she spend it grading papers and making new lessons. Would she catch up with some of the other teacher and hangout.. Or would she get warm next to someone tall and handsome... The answer is nope...

Lillith found herself outside in the forest, wandering almost aimlessly as she was now pass the point that students normally operated. If she had to guess, she could say that she was lost... or she could say that she was just exploring the forest since she didn't have anything to do...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 5:04 pm

Red: #E8000D
Black: #40404F
Brown: #CD853F
White Bar: #EEE8CD
Text: slategrey
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Dusty/Kecleon: #4DBD33
Alia/Polywrath: #6A5ACD
Rocco/Quilava: #FFA824

tab tab tab tab Wakingx upx to x ash x and x dust tab !
tab tab tab --- x --- x --- x --- x --- xx i wipe my brow and i sweat
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab my rust. i'm breathing in the chemicals

User Image

User Image

Lorraine "Lorrie" Young
Ordell's Mechanic

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

The days had been winding down, and yet, Lorraine had not yet gained a great sense of what laid beyond the walls of the academy she had been working in this past year. So today was the day she'd be finding out. She saw children running in and out of the forest on a daily basis, so why not take a walk around? The school could run a day without the pipes bursting or some big disaster happening, couldn't it? There was much to be done and Lorraine knew that, but a little time away wouldn't hurt. She and her pokemon needed it.

Lorraine had had heard whispers of some statue in the woods, but didn't believe it until she came across it herself. It was almost as if one moment it wasn't there, and then suddenly, it was. It was not ornate, in fact, it was rather plain. But at the same time, she was not its only visitor. One of the teachers, Lillith, was it. Lorraine raised her hand in silent acknowledgement of the woman. "Do you know how far from the campus this is?" she asked quietly, moving to stand next to her. There was a lot to be done, and yet here, things seemed to stand still. If only it could a little longer, then everything may fall into place.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Mood: Prepared
                                          Location: Shrine tab tab Outfit: Work overalls
                                          Pokemon Company: none tab tab Human Company: Lillith
                                          OoC: woo

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 9:07 pm
User Image

Kai: Security Guard

Kai hadn't realized he had dozed off... again. It wasn't unusual for the male to be caught sleeping on the job. He was known to be lazy, however, when he was really needed he shined bright. Even if that was rare, he still cared. He yawned softly, pulling up the sleeping mask that had been covering his eyes to the top of his head. He blinked, rubbing his eyes softly as he moved his eyes towards the gates. He hadn't been paying much attention, but when he took a closer look he noticed some people walking to the shrine area. Odd. He pursed his lips, shrugging. They were adults, and there were staff as well so it shouldn't be a problem right? He really didn't wanna move. He was quite comfy where he was, however, certain words rang in his head and he groaned. As much as he just wanted to sleep, that wasn't possible. After all he had an important task to keep, even if it was a bother. Running a hand through his hair, he stood and stretched out before turning towards the shrine area.

He lazily made his way over, yawning some more as he sleepily made his way in the direction the other two people had gone to. Eventually, he noticed the two other people. They seemed to be alone, and his eyes sharpened for a split second. He pursed his lips, before sighing. This was too bothersome, why did he take this job again? Muttering under his breath some more, he strolled over slowly. He lazily looked over at the girls "ya lost?" he asked, assuming they hadn't meant to come here. He wasn't the best at socializing and quite frankly he just wanted to go back to sleep.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:40 pm
User Image User Image

Cнeѕтer Dυвoιѕ

Sυвѕтιтυтe Teαcнer

▎▎☙Aʀʟᴏ O·Rᴇɪʟʟʏ❧ ▎▎
▎▎Chef ▎▎

Sane men wander the woods during the day, they can see their path, make plans for camp, see the beauty of the forest- Chester is not one of those men. Since coming to the academy and having so few classes so far with the students he began a trek, a way to find something exciting for the students to do. He had spent most of this day off in the Lamia District, maybe a field trip would be a good option? Then he started to think of what could be done on campus. The land surrounding the school was vast, and it helped that he would be teaching the outdoor class next, so he began to search for anywhere in the forest the kids couldn't have possibly already been to. In his hands he held a map, sketching lines that mimicked the path he had began taking, but for the moment- he had no idea where he was...

He sighed aggravated, taking off his glasses to wipe his brow,
"For Arceus sake how deep is this forest?!" He looked at the map again, "Maybe...I should just bring marshmellows and have a bonfire instead..." he thought aloud, contemplating other plans.

*rustle* *rustle*

He paused, the bushes around him rustled suddenly. A chill went up the young teacher's spine as he crinkled the map in his hands. He gulped the knot in his throat and reached for one of the pokeballs on his belt, ready to battle if need be. Then something large and dark rose from the bushes behind him, catching him completely offguard,
"AHHHHHHHHH!"

Chester fell back into the bushes while the large figure stepped out to loom over, "Mr. Dubois? Why you out here so late?"

It was Arlo, a chef at the academy. His clothes dark but Chester clearly see the dirt and grass stains on his pants and shirt. Chester sighed then begrudingly took the man's hand, "You nearly gave me a heart attack! For that matter why are you roaming in the bushes?!" Arlo looked back and his Persian walked out, holding different plants in its mouth, "Herbs."

Chester was surprised by the short answer, it must be that this chef is one of few words. He patted himself down and cleaned his glasses, "Well I guess that's reasonable, nighttime seems odd to do such a thing but i would never question the methods of an artist." He uncrinkled his map and should it to him proudly, "I'm planning a outting for the students tomorrow and wanted to blaze a new trail for them!" A moment passed then he added, "Then I...got lost..."

Arlo had turned away to put the herbs from Persian into his satchel. He looked around the woods then stopped and pointed, "You can always ask them for a way back?"

Chester followed his pointed finger to two women standing along the ways in the woods. Chester felt his face blush and he cooed, "O-oh it's Miss Lilith and Lorraine! My luck that I would find two lovelies tonight!" he appeared extremely excited for Arlo's discovery, meanwhile the man turned and sighed, this was one of the reasons he went so far from campus to find herbs...

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:05 pm
X Kaos X
SpazzticPanda1311
Lady Niara
amarzyciel
A Voided Bear
TheWhiteDragonfly
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
shinesnowillusion
ShyWolfHeart
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Substitute Teacher - Moses Thoraschrein
Youth is wasted on the young...

The sun had fully set and with its disappearance it brought the night and all kinds of beings to gather. Five adults seemingly wandered into the Forest Shrine as if it was an accident; they were all such different people and of different ages, different experiences, and different thoughts. However, they all had something in common, something they shared, and it was this strange connection that would bring about devastating change to Ordell. Without any sun, the shrine grew dark and the tall old trees shielded the moon's ray from entering the shrine. The five adults would not have to stand in the dark for long as light appeared from the shrine. Small flames had been lit helping to brighten the area. These were lights from candles that were placed around the shrine and each one was being turned by a hunched figured whose cane could be heard when moving. Everyone's eyes would follow the man and watched him as he finished lighting the final candle. "Did you know there's a shrine just like this one in the Johto region?" the old man spoke with his back turned to the others as his eyes stared at the shrine in front of him. "The guardian of the forest, Celebi, its arrival means a bright new future, but it only shows up during times of peace...mhmm the pokedex entry can be quite a contradiction sometimes. I doubt we'll be to see one showing up anytime soon." The old man chuckled, but rather than a hardy warm laughter it was mocking almost sarcastic and cruel.

"The Time Travel Pokemon, pfft, no one has been able to confirm this power, but if the legends are true then this Pokemon constantly mocks the flow of time. We as people grow old, wither away with age, some of us even lose our minds, but this creature ignores all those rules..." the old man's voice grew darker and his grip of his cane tighten, there was a calm fury in his pose and the adults would feel as if the air was cut with each of his words. He slowly turned around and revealed his face to the five adults, a smiling face like that of a friendly grandfather. "I'm glad everyone made it. The time has finally come and if we're going to pull this off then we're going to need some proper introductions...I am Moses Thoraschrein. I am the one that's been contacting you." The old man's smile changed into a more sinister one. "Miss Lilith Erza, I must say, great job at stealing that artifact from the museum and then placing the blame on miss Ramona Floros, getting her temporarily fired gave me the opportunity to enter the academy as a substitute teacher. It made the plan work out much smoother. In fact, I must thank everyone for the multiple thefts that took place throughout the year. It left the police confused and constantly trying to find the thieves when in truth they were facing many and not one." The old man laughed, a kind of laugh that would send shivers down your spine. The old man, Moses, had an intimidating aura around him, the type that you would feel when facing very powerful and influential people. In his current state he looked like a kind old man, but after feeling this aura, a person could only imagine how he must have been in his youth; just who was he?

"But the one that deserves the most praise is my dear boy Chester. My lad you are truly an artist! An agent of chaos and destruction, ha ha!" Mose laughed harder as he walked up to the adults or rather made his way towards Chester before patting his shoulder, "All I said was cause a little mischief, but instead you went and nearly caused the destruction of Leoconoe District! They called it the land of never ending snow, but all I saw was fire." Moses grinned and faced the other adults, his face suddenly changing to a much serious expression. "But enough of that...we have work to do. Our plans have been delayed for far too long, but the Winter Break was the perfect time to get everything ready. As I have promised you my fellow thieves, untold riches will be yours. It has taken me some time, but I have finally found the location of Ordell Academy's treasure room including the key to entering the room, but I will need everyone's assistance to pull this off." From his coat pocket he pulled out a white scrolled up paper which he handed to Chester. The young man opened the rolled up paper to reveal a large map of the academy and it all seemed to be hand-drawn with great amounts of detail.

"I will be assigning everyone's jobs. We're going to need to split up in order to properly do this. There are two main tasks that need to be accomplished: taking out the teachers....and taking out the students." The area suddenly grew very quiet at the mention of the children. Just what was going on through everyone's mind at that moment? They had all interaction with the students, some of them even knew them very well because of their position in the academy. Yet the students were an obstacle and no one should get between a thief and his/her gold. "Arlo, Kai, you will be in charge of the teachers. The whole purpose of this infiltration was for this moment, to gain trust so they will let their guard down. The teachers chosen for this academy are not push overs, in fact they are quite strong trainers that would make things troublesome if they used their pokemon, but without them they are nothing more than human...Lorraine, you will be in charge of the children, we will gather them in one location until we are finished securing the treasure room. Do not let them leave." Moses turned to Lilith. "You and Chester will be joining me in the treasure room. Its been difficult figuring out the Headmaster's schedule, that fool does not show their face, but I got some information about when the Headmaster will be away from the academy, it will happen in one week and that will be our time to strike."

"Get rid of the teachers, lock away the students, and raid the treasure room. Simple, but I will need everyone to do their job right, dead weight will be discarded...but I don't have to remind me anyone of that, am I right?" Moses grinned menacingly. "Prepare yourselves...all of your dreams will come true once we are done..." Moses chuckled as if unable to hold back his laughter; there was something odd about him, but the plan had been laid out and there was no turning back for anyone who was present.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 10:30 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 26th of January░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Shadow of Miracles