Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past & Inactive Profiles
Elijah Abney :: Student ((APPROVED)) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:46 pm
User ImageG E N E R A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Username: Shywolfheart
      Name: Elijah Abney
      Sexual Orientation: Straight
      Ethnicity: Caucasian
      Height: 4'10
      Weight: 80 lbs
      Theme Song: -----

P E R S O N A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Personality: Elijah has typical behavior for a boy his age. He's rambunctious and always ready to do something fun. However he also acts very mature for his age. He has good self-control and patience, better than some of his friends, but he can quickly become emotional given the right motivator revert back to his usual kid self. He's very courteous and well-mannered, something his parents are very proud of, and honest.
      Strengths:
      xxxxOutdoor Skills: Eli has a base sense of wilderness survival. He isn't an expert or anything, but his brother taught him a few of the basics and rules when out in the wild such as pitching tents and a safe way to hiking. Eli remembers these rules very well and plans to use them to hone his skills at the academy.
      xxxxLoyalty: He is incredibly loyal to those he is close to and will do anything to help protect/defend them from harm.
      Weaknesses:
      xxxxTrusting: Despite stating his utmost loyalty to others he will take his trust away if it feels like he is being used, and to those he just met he gives them a long time before giving his full trust to them.
      xxxxBrash: With all of his patience he doesn't like to waste time and if pushed enough he will try to take matters into his own hands.
      xxxxForgetful: One of the things he hates about himself is that he can almost never remember names of things and people for a long time before he actually can. He tries to give nicknames but then he forgets the nicknames...
      Biography: Elijah lived in Fortree City with his older brother Sasha, who worked as a pokemon ranger in the area. Their parents were never too supportive of Sasha’s career choice, believing it to be too dangerous to be ranger, but he took the job anyway and left home. Elijah thought it was amazing that he did that to follow his dreams, but his parents were enraged and afterwards never spoke about Sasha in the house again. The air at home became so tense Elijah couldn’t take it anymore and ran away from home. He got into the city shortly after and called Sasha explaining what was happening and he came to pick him up in Mauville City. Sasha tried to take him back home but Elijah begged to let him live with him in Fortree City. Reluctant, Sasha took him to his little home and called his parents for the first time in 2 years. They were furious and Sasha argued with them for about an hour. They strayed far from the Elijah running away topic, but close to the end he was finally able to get back on track and convince them to let Elijah stay with him for a little while. Elijah couldn’t have been happier with the news. He fell into Fortree life rather quickly and loved going to the ranger station with Sasha, making friends with the other rangers in the process. He had his brother on a pedestal during this time, always seeing him helping pokemon, bringing in trouble makers and other such things, so much so that he asked Sasha if he could be a ranger when he grew up. Sasha told him to push forward to it and let no one stop him if it was what he truly wanted. However, he couldn't be with Sasha all day at the station and hang out in the woods all day, so he spent most of the day at school. As soon as it was out though he would rush right over to be there. He couldn't take part in much of the ranger's work, but Sasha was able to take him camping when he wasn't working and show him some fun. He wasn't able to learn as much as he wanted from his brother however...
      About a year prior, Elijah now being the age of 10, Sasha was called to a disturbance involving a Tropius nest being disturbed. He and another ranger left to investigate, but after four days passed they were declared missing and the station sent out a search party. Elijah couldn’t help but think the worst, and it was confirmed when the search party returned. He had been staying in the living quarters of the ranger’s office while waiting and ran out to meet them, but the only person they had was the girl ranger, Shyane, that had gone with him. She explained that when she and Sasha had gotten to the nest they were ambushed by poachers and all she remembered was waking up inside a tree bound with rope. They had found her wondering back there by herself but there was no sign of Sasha nor at the nest.
      He was devastated, so much he had to leave it to the rangers to break the news to his parents. They arrived as quick as they could but he couldn’t say anything to them he was still too upset over the news. They felt equal sadness, not being able to make amends with him before his disappearance, and seeing Elijah the same way broke their hearts. The decided it would be best to take him back home to Mauville City. He didn't try to argue or say anything about leaving, but before they left town Shyane met them at Sasha's house. She admitted to Elijah that she had something for him from Sasha, but at the time she didn't feel like she could give it to him then. She handed him a box that contained a pokeball and note:

This will be you ranger partner starting today! Goody luck Eli!
      -Sasha

Elijah was without words from reading the note. He released the pokeball and it was a Poochyena. He had very mixed emotions at the moment. His brother that had just gone missing and was probably in more trouble than he could imagine or maybe even worse,had left him a pokemon to start his own dreams. Unable to really answer in the moment he thanked Shyane and took Poochyena with him back to the Mauville. Back home he tried to figure out what to do and how to sort all these feelings he had. Sometimes he cried and sometimes he just stayed quiet thinking to himself. With new laws in the world he couldn’t just simply go out and find Sasha or go on his own journey as a trainer, but his parents gave him a huge surprise when they told him that they put an application in for him at Ordell Academy, a school for kids that want to go out as trainers or similar professions. They believed that since Sasha had helped him with Poochyena that they needed to support him as well and not make the same mistakes they made with Sasha all these years. With this school he could train finally train with Poochyena and maybe start on the road to achieve both of his dreams.

Hometown: Fortree City [former] Mauville City [current]
          ↦ Basketball
          ↦ Baked Vegetable
          ↦ Reading different kinds of informational magazines
          ↦ Pokemon-watching [like bird-watching but well with pokemon]
          ↦ Swimming, whether in a pool or in a lake or river

Dislikes:
          ↦ Cooking
          ↦ Bullies and anyone who harms and mistreats a pokemon
          ↦ Forgetting names
          ↦ Materialistic people
          ↦ Being cold at night
          ↦ Wasting time

S C H O O L - I N F O R M A T I O N (This information will be filled out later)

House:
      Dorm Room:
      Elective Classes:
      Clubs:
      Goals: To become a pokemon ranger/find his older brother and bring him home

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Pokemon:
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 5
        Nature: Sassy
        Ability: Run Away
        Experience: 0
        Move Set:

► Tackle
            ► Howl

I N V E N T O R Y (Do not fill in this section)
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:47 pm
User Image

ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
EmotionLocationCompanyOOC

User ImageTEX TEXT TEXT
"DIALOGUE"

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.5No Held Item

[imgleft]http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee396/DomoKunChan/Shy Stuff/elijah_zpsyltnw8gi.png[/imgleft]

[align=center][size=18][color=#0F4217][b]Ⓔ[/b]ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ [b]Ⓐ[/b]ⓑⓝⓔⓨ[/size][/color]
[size=16][b]︾[/b][/size][/align][align=center][size=9]Emotion[/size][size=18]○[/size][size=9]Location[/size][size=18]○[/size][size=9]Company[/size][size=18]○[/size][size=9]OOC[/size]
[/align]

[align=center][color=#2E6145]TEX TEXT TEXT[/color]
[color=#003300][b]"DIALOGUE"[/b][/color]
[/align]

[align=center][size=16][b]︽[/b][/size]
[img]http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee396/DomoKunChan/Shy Stuff/pooch_zpsm04zi6ai.png[/img][size=9]Poochyena[/size][size=18]○[/size][size=9]Sassy[/size][size=18]○[/size][size=9]Lv.5[/size][size=18]○[/size][size=9]No Held Item[/size]
[/align]

User Image

ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
EmotionLocationCompanyOOC

User ImageTEX TEXT TEXT
"DIALOGUE"

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.5No Held Item

[imgleft]http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee396/DomoKunChan/Shy Stuff/eli_22_zpsovwjpkx8.png[/imgleft]

[align=center][size=18][color=#0F4217][b]Ⓔ[/b]ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ [b]Ⓐ[/b]ⓑⓝⓔⓨ[/size][/color]
[size=16][b]︾[/b][/size][/align][align=center][size=9]Emotion[/size][size=18]○[/size][size=9]Location[/size][size=18]○[/size][size=9]Company[/size][size=18]○[/size][size=9]OOC[/size]
[/align]

[align=center][color=#2E6145]TEX TEXT TEXT[/color]
[color=#003300][b]"DIALOGUE"[/b][/color]
[/align]

[align=center][size=16][b]︽[/b][/size]
[img]http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee396/DomoKunChan/Shy Stuff/pooch_zpsm04zi6ai.png[/img][size=9]Poochyena[/size][size=18]○[/size][size=9]Sassy[/size][size=18]○[/size][size=9]Lv.5[/size][size=18]○[/size][size=9]No Held Item[/size]
[/align]

ShyWolfHeart

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:49 pm
○○○okemon○○○

Current Team

Poochyena was a gift from Sasha, Elijah's older brother, and was given to him by a fellow ranger after Sasha's disappearance. It was bred from his Mightyena and considers her a representation of the bond between him and his brother.
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 13
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Run Away
Move Set:
► Tackle
► Howl
► Odor Sleuth
► Bite

Aipom is Elijah's second pokemon. He was found while Eli decided to explore the forest. He is incredibly playful but was also very lonely and as soon it met Yena and Eli he wanted to stay with them. After Eli's reluctance faded away he accepted the little monkey to his group and learned a lesson about being a trainer.
Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Pick Up
Move Set:
► Sratch
► Tail Whip
► Sand-Attack

User Image
After the winter break and the dragon attacks in the Leoconoe District the students were rewarded with their choice of a baby dragon pokemon. Elijah has always wanted a Flygon after having seeing them back home so he knew his choice right away.
Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sheer Force
Move Set:
► Feint
► Bite
► Sand-Attack
► Quick Attack

Dream Team

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:49 pm
○○○tem og○○○

Current Items

⇒ 0xUser Image
xxxxxx⇁ Used here. 0x Pokeballs in Inventory.
⇒ 0xUser Image
xxxxxx⇁ gave 5x rare candies to Poochyena. Raised level 5=>10. 0 candies left in inventory.
User Image
xxxxxx⇁ with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
⇒ 2xUser Image recieved 3/15
xxxxxx⇁ gave 3x rare candies to Poochyena. Raised level 10=>13. 2 candies left in inventory.
⇒ 4xUser Image recieved 6/9
xxxxxx⇁ 4x candies left in inventory.
here
User Image x4 User Image x1 recieved 1/11/17 from timeskip
xxxxxx⇁ 8x candies left in inventory.
User Image x5 5/2/17 from timeskip
xxxxxx⇁ 13x candies left in inventory.

ShyWolfHeart

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:50 pm
○○○attle og○○○

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:53 pm
○○○owards he uture○○○
User Image User Image User Image User Image

12-13xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx14xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx15-16xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx17-18

ShyWolfHeart

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:54 pm
○○○okeGear og○○○

○○Pokemon Scanned

1st Year Scans ⇒ User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image

People Met

Marcus Alden Bennet ⇁ Friend
xxxxxxxx.Home: Eterna City, Sinnoh
xxxxxxxx.Thoughts: He seems like a really smart person and is interested in the study of different pokemon like one of the pokemon researchers that are always on tv and in magazines and journals. He met Marcus on his first day in gym class after a dodgeball fight had ensued. Glad to call him a friend and hopefully they can hang out a lot more soon.

Evelyn Chamerlain ⇁ Friend
xxxxxxxx.Home: Solaceon Town, Sinnoh
xxxxxxxx.Thoughts: He met her at lunch before his first class. Her pokemon is really interesting and after finding out she was starting a research club he jumped at the chance to join. Tried to save her from a dodge ball during gym (totally missed any way).

Kirsi Rhodes ⇁ Aquintance/Friend
xxxxxxxx.Home: Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
xxxxxxxx.Thoughts: Doesn't know a whole lot about her yet but she seems like a pretty cool person and has a great pokemon as a partner, kinda reminds him of the relationship he has with Poochyena. She wants to be a ranger as well so having the same dreams give them a lot to talk about. Hopefully he can hang out with her for real sometime soon.

○○ Photos & Videos

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:36 pm
○○○otead○○○

Poochyena doesn't have a permanent nickname like many trainers do for their pokemon, but on occasion he will call her Yena, after her brother's Mightyena that it was bred from. Going in-between names sometimes confuses her and she hopes that maybe he'll decide to just call her by one name...
Before he ran off to live with his brother his mother had him enrolled in etiquette classes in the hopes she could have a perfect gentleman.Some of these lessons still remain, including his ability to ballroom dance.
It seems a strange trait shared between him and his brother. Whenever his brother got angered or felt displeased he would glare people pointed out his likeness to a Zangoose. It was later learned that low-tempered Eli also shares this likeness when he becomes upset.
He started wearing contacts when he started school in Fortree because he didn't like the sports goggles he had to wear over his glasses during basketball. Normally though he will take his contacts out after classes end or he turns in for the day and spends the rest of the time with glasses.
As revealed here Elijah carries the note from his brother [see bio] in his backpack or somewhere on his person as a type of charm.

ShyWolfHeart

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:21 pm
ShyWolfHeart

Welcome back to the guild ^^ I have read over your profile and everything looks good, but there is one thing that might need work:

1) Strengths (Outdoors skills): It's obvious from his history that he does indeed posses some outdoors skills, but I must know just how far is his knowledge? We do have an Outdoor Class and while many students have tried to make their characters be super smart, I always say the same things to them. This guild is about learning and it defeats the purpose if the student arrives to the academy already have a large amount of knowledge regarding a certain subject or subjects.

So I just need to know how far does his knowledge about survival go and depending on the answer I might ask you to tone it down or I'll be okay with it 3nodding

once you have made this change then please quote me ^^ thank you!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:10 am
Shadow of Miracles
ShyWolfHeart

Welcome back to the guild ^^ I have read over your profile and everything looks good, but there is one thing that might need work:

1) Strengths (Outdoors skills): It's obvious from his history that he does indeed posses some outdoors skills, but I must know just how far is his knowledge? We do have an Outdoor Class and while many students have tried to make their characters be super smart, I always say the same things to them. This guild is about learning and it defeats the purpose if the student arrives to the academy already have a large amount of knowledge regarding a certain subject or subjects.

So I just need to know how far does his knowledge about survival go and depending on the answer I might ask you to tone it down or I'll be okay with it 3nodding

once you have made this change then please quote me ^^ thank you!

Thank you I can understand that since there going to be a class for it. I edited it with the best words I could think of at the moment ^^"
Oh and do I still need to fill in my classes? I saw some of the new members were assigned their classes instead. I doesn't bother me either way but I don't want to mess anything else up.  

ShyWolfHeart

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:54 pm
ShyWolfHeart

I am very sorry for the wait and I thank you for your patience and for making the changes that I asked for ^^ everything looks great now and you character is officially approved! Welcome back =D

yes, at the moment I am assigning classes to the students, this is so that its easier to make the classes even. That way there aren't too many students going to just one class and instead its all even split.

Here are your character's classes:
Morning Class: Outdoor Class
Afternoon Class: Technology & Science Class

I will be posting your character in the student roster where he will be provided with a House and room to live in. Since you decided to bring your own pokemon then your friendship box will have one heart filled

Furthermore, you may add the following items to his inventory:

- 1x User Image
- 5x User Image
- User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

You may catch a pokemon, but please make sure to read over the Guides for more details about catching pokemon as well as other things in the guild including Club registrations.

Your character is a new arrival at the academy, it is his first day and you may post him in the academy, but not outside the academy. Enjoy your RPing! =D  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:25 pm
ⓄⓇⒹⒺⓁⓁ⊖ⒶⒸⒶⒹⒺⓂⓎ  

ShyWolfHeart

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:25 pm
ShyWolfHeart