Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Galaxy far, far away (Star Wars planets)
Planet Coruscant Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Capital world of the Galactic Republic, the whole planet is one big city

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:41 pm
Coruscant
One year before the start of the Clone Wars

the bustling city world of Coruscant was one that never slept, while the heart of the Jedi order it was also home to darkness and corruption, as such with every world as it is inevitable. After all, the greater the light, the larger the shadow is cast.
and it is at the lowest of the lowest levels of the city where there was a warehouse of ancient Jedi artifacts, one of which was a man in armor frozen on carbonite. nothing more than a statue to most due to the fact not many survive long in Carbonite, especially when most of this stuff was over three millennia old. the statue itself was etched out of the carbonite tomb and placed on a pedestal, only broken on some parts of the armor but otherwise whole.
however no one moving the artifacts noticed an etching of a star shaped something on the side of its belt, like a missing piece that appeared out of nowhere. nor did they notice the eyes of it start to glow golden for a moment. what they did notice however was the plaque under the statue: Simon Xanatos of the Clan Fairy Tail, Master of the Jedi Order.
"Master Simon Xanatos?" a man said in shock before stepping out of the shadows with his young padawan who was inspecting the strange shaped lightsaber hilt that was with the statue that he couldn't activate for some reason "is he important, master?" the boy asked as the man nodded "oh yes, he took down the Sith Empire centuries ago but died in the same explosion that took out their emperor ... this will be a great addition to the museum" he said but the padawan rolled his eyes and put the lightsaber up "why are we doing this, Master? i never thought we'd be assigned to this kind of work" he said as the man shook his head "these artifacts were found on Zakuul, it's part of our history as Jedi, it's as important as anything the Jedi do, maybe more so" the man said as the Padawan looked at the statue as though drawn to it before shaking it off "well then lets get started, Master Obi-Wan" he said with a smile as the man nodded with a smirk of his own "after you Anakin"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:29 am
User Image

User Image

Theme:Here

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.

THREE YEARS LATER

the Galaxy was two years into the Clone Wars with no end in sight. Jedi fighting an endless battle, younglings training for war instead of communing with the Force. just chaos.
even Coruscant was not immune to this, Chancellor Palpatine claimed everything was fine and strong but even the brightest lights cast shadows, this is what presented itself when the Galactic Museum of the Old Republic was broken into by a street gang, a mixture of human and alien were sneaking around and grabbing everything they could see as valuable, including ancient lightsabers. one of them, a Rodian no more than seventeen looked at one of the statues
"Jedi Master Simon Xanatos ... heh, he doesn't look that impressive" he said before looking at his cronometer, a version of a watch in their realm. "we got two minutes before the security loop is over, remember don't break anything" he said before walking away from the statue, not noticing the window that was behind it showed an orange glowing light that was coming straight for them. too late to react when the window shattered, activating the alarm and the object flew to the statue right into the missing spot perfectly.
in almost an instant the eyes of the statue shot open and the casing began to glow a bright gold before shooting up through the ceiling up past the planet itself, signaling to the whole realms who had returned. when the light died, a figure was laying in the statue's place and the gang already was out the door, however seven troopers that were nearby came in with blasters at the ready, looking around before seeing the young red-haired man and jumped backward when he quickly got up on his feet "ONYX!" he cried before looking around and seeing troopers pointing their guns at him. "what the-0 who are you? where am i?" he asked as one of the troopers, who seemed to be in charge held up a hand and put away his blaster for now but kept it ready
"you're in the Galactic Museum of the Old Republic, just take it easy and lemmie see some identification" he said making the man glare at him suspiciously "your accent, you sound Imperial" he said as the trooper kept advancing but Simon was quick and jumped off to the side and out into the streets, the troopers in hot persuit.
Simon only had the sudden realization he was on Coruscant when he ended up in an old time market and stopped at some fruit stalls
"hands up and surrender!" another trooper called to him, or was it the same one? no the armor was different. "do you have a brother by chance?" he asked but the soldiers were done talking and used their guns as melee weapons, due to too many people in the market, but Simon dodged left and right before grabbing onto the soldier's helmet with one hand and another's helmet (who tried to come at him at behind and kicked them both in the knees. watching them go down, the helmets came off and Simon saw the identical faces, making his eyebrows shoot up in surprise (the other soldier was a different looking uniform too) "triplets?" he said before seeing the others start to game up and surround him, but Simon wasn't afraid "back off ... i don't want to hurt any of you, but if you force my hand i shall" he said before extending his hand out but blinked after nothing happened. trying again, Simon looked beyond confused "why isn't my lightsaber being summoned?" he muttered as the troopers all looked at each other thinking he was insane "right, you're under arrest" one of the unmasked troopers said and went to grab him but Simon simply backed up and between two fruit stands before bringing them together, slamming them into the trooper and kicking him away then closing them together to block the way. turning around, the other troopers went around to try and get him but one was smart and got out his communicator

The Jedi Temple

Master Obi-Wan Kenobi was a man of many things, but being speechless wasn't something he was well known for. as soon as he got the call from Clone Trooper 346t-98 and saw what was going on in the lower city, he could only watch with wide eyes and a dropped jaw.
the Council had ended a while ago and he was meeting with Anakin and his apprentice; Asoka when he received the holo-call requesting back up. when he asked what it was, the trooper only showed them the fight between six Clone Troopers and one wiled haired armored figure who was bringing these trained soldiers down with just every day items.
he used some tart fruits and squeezed the juice in two of the troopers eyes, he jumped on an inclined board that knocked the bottom of one trooper's jaw so hard he flew backwards and his helmet came off. he used the canopy to launch one over the wall, used a ladder and some stairs to trip up another soldier. but the one thing that stoop out, and that had the young Togruta grinning widely, was he was fighting off two with a bunch of umbrellas, even grabbing them with the crook of two of them around their necks and pulled, making the soldiers spin in midair as they fell to the ground. seeing this peaked Anakin's interest and looked to his old master "i hope you're recording this" he said but Obi-Wan only gave a nod, not trusting himself to speak until he looked at the two like he had been punched by a rancor "that's Master Simon Xanatos" he said weakly as both Jedi, who had learned of this legendary master, looked on in shock "it can't be him, he's dead" Asoka said, stating the obvious but Obi-Wan shook his head "his fighting style. he's not using a lightsaber but that's how he fights, i'm telling you it is him!" Obi-Wan said, as though he were an excited boy seeing his hero for real. "regardless, we best go and help out the troopers" Anakin said, being the sensible one for once and all three Jedi went towards the transmission

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Aussie Srives

Dryslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:41 am
User Image
User Image

~Theme~
...The Memories...
..The Bloodshed..
...I must not Forget..

As the commotion was happening mere twenty feet away, able to be clearly seen through see-through glass, a man and his droid was sitting side by side at a local Moshi Bar. It wasn't much but there was definitely some good drinks as a hand gripped on a empty glass slammed onto the counter,"A-*hickup*-...another, Tiggs..."
"I think you had enough there, Sin", the Volpai male bartender spoke up, crossing his four arms with an annoyed look on his face. The man only groaned as the small RE unit jumping up to the counter with it's head tilted to it's side, almost like a small puppy waiting to go back outside. This made the smuggler only groan in annoyance before giving the bartender his credits, walking away with the RE unit jumping onto his back just as the bartender spoke up,"HEY? NO TIP?"
"Here's a tip for you, it's called deodorant", the smuggler spoke up in annoyance, already drunk as he opened up the door to the the commotion happening in plain sight. However, this wasn't strange to him as he watched everything play out from the time the red headed kid tried to do something with his hands with a confused look. This made the drunk Sin smirk before pulling out his bottle of Arkanian Sweet Milk, almost like RumChata from the taste along as he witnessed the kid make the troopers humiliated. He even heard that one of the troopers were calling in jedi to help out the fight but with that, Sin only chuckled before tapping his shoulder with his left hand,"Excuse me, do you know the fastest way to get to the Outlander Club? Heard tonight has Twi'lek ladies dancing on the counter and half off Death Sticks..."
As the trooper turned in annoyance, Sin only grinned before swinging the bottle of alcohol against the trooper's helmet, making the soldier drop down. As soon as the trooper lost consciousness, the sound of the RE unit beeping at him in what seemed to be an annoyed tone only for the smuggler to only chuckle as he spoke up,"Come on, Blu, you know that we'll laugh about this later. Hey! Yo Kid! Jedis coming!"

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:05 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

hearing the man say the Jedi were arriving, Simon nodded in relief "good, then they can be informed of this. Imperials in Republic uniforms. one i can understand but a whole platoon?" he asked just as he looked down at the injured troopers just as three Jedi arrived with more of the same styled troopers and just stood there as though trying to size the other up "i have questions" Simon simply said as Anakin raised an eyebrow while looking at Obi-Wan "as do we ... namely why you decided to attack these Clone Troopers" the young Jedi asked as Simon scrunched up his face in confusion "what- Clone Troopers? since when has the Republic Army had a Clone Spec Force?" he asked making Ashoka blink in confusion "uh, Master Xanatos the Republic has a Clone army ... our only army" "WHAT?! only army? sense when? and why'd you call me Master Xanatos, i'm still just a knight" he asked making both Ashoka and Anakin look to Obi-Wan with a look that obviously said 'you tell him' "erm ... you see ... the Jedi Council bestowed you the rank of Master ... when they believed you had died. 3,598 years ago" Obi-Wan said as Simon seemed to zone out and reached for something with the Force to sit down on, however his connection to the Force, like his magic, seemed to be very weak so he only sat on the ground, not comfortably if his wince was anything to go by "i ... wha- ... this can't be ... almost 3,600 years?!" he said looking like he could break down crying any minute "i thought ... i thought if i survived it would be a week at most ... but thirty six centuries?" he asked in disbelief before getting up "what about my friends? Precht Kirkson, Cy'la Angelus and Ju'ko McCloud- they have a time ship they could-" he said in hope but a shake of the head from Obi-Wan was all it took for that hope to come crashing down "i ... Onyx Pendragon? s-she was with me when i took down the Emperor, if i survived ... she has to have survived too" he asked so desperately, Anakin couldn't help but feel heartbroken "look ... lets just ... try to calm down and we can see what we can find out" Anakin said, catching the moist eyes of the armored Jedi and smiled at him "lets get you cleaned up and take you to the Council ... and-" he said before looking to the pilot with a smirk "Snips why don't you take him to the seamstress, we'll catch up" he said as the Togruta nodded and helped Simon along "did you really one up the Council to promote your friends?" she asked which was enough to get the red-head to chuckle and nod, telling her the story
meanwhile Anakin and Obi-Wan face Lapden with crossed arms "Lapden Sindel, i take it from the smell on your breath you either got a good payday or none at all" Obi-Wan said with a raised eyebrow "we'll gloss over it if can tell us what happened" Anakin said with a smirk

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Aussie Srives

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:10 pm
User Image
User Image

~Theme~
...The Memories...
..The Bloodshed..
...I must not Forget..

"Please please, call me Sin and umm...lets just say it's straight in the middle, jedi", Lapden responded as the two jedi spoke up to him with a smirk on his face, looking down at the broken bottle on the ground. It was a sad day when someone were to lose their alcohol without even drinking it. Groaning softly, Sin just walked out into the middle of the street large enough for the two jedis to see him with a clear view,"I don't know, really. That child was being chased by your oppressors', I just saw the tail end of it really.."
With that, his RE unit on his back poked it's head up behind his back, making Lapden turn his head with his eyebrow raised before speaking up,"What's up, Blu? Find something interesting?"
With that, the RE unit nodded it's head before jumping down to the ground as it looked up toward the two jedi with it's head tilted to the left. Sin smirked softly as he knew exactly what his buddy was going to do as he placed both hands on his hips as the droid spoked up in droid speak,"Money = Information"
"Oh wow, Blu, quite bold of you", Sin smirked on his face as he kept his hands on his hips, chuckling loudly at what his RE unit was doing. Bribing the jedi themselves for his information,"Well...looks like we have the information right in my droid here. Watched the whole thing and is able to give you exactly what happened from her point of view. However, it'll cost yah...hmm ten thousand credits?"

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:23 am
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

"10,000?!" Anakin exclaimed in disbelief but Obi-Wan only looked amused "quite a number you established ... although considering most of the fight we got recorded from when Hex called, you may not be showing anything we haven't seen" Obi-Wan interjected, showing his face as 'The Negotiator' he had been called throughout the Clone Wars "how about this: 2000 now to see the first five minutes of what you have, if anything important is seen then we'll add on the 10,000?" he suggested

meanwhile Ashoka was looking at different styles as Simon was busy getting his measurements done, though she was mainly looking at them because as soon as the red-haired Jedi said what he wanted, the seamstress took him to the back and asked him to remove his armor. the request alone made the Togruta's cheeks heat up however when he said 'requip' and a light shined, Ashoka's eyes nearly bulged out from what she could see and the seamstress let out a startled yelp. thankfully for Ashoka's nerves she only saw Simon's bare back but it was obvious what had happened and Simon begged the both of them to never mention what had just happened "hmm ... this feels weird" Simon's voice said as Ashoka turned and saw his outfit which he was testing out its flexibility "not bad, makes you actually look like a Jedi Master" she said as Simon scoffed out a sigh and picked up his wayfinder and a Credit Chip, the only things that had not vanished with his armor, and put it on his belt "i kept telling them i'd become a Jedi Master before my friends over my dead body ... guess they took that literally" he said with a frown and looked at his credit chip and went to the seamstress "the credits are sort of old, hopefully-" he said as the seamstress waved it off "should take it, lets just hope you have enough" she said as she put the chip against the payment receiver to check how much he had in his account. the end result had all three of them drop their jaws in perfect synchronicity

14,567,655,584,777,850.03 credits (one credit is almost $1.44 in USD)

blinking in surprise, Simon quietly closed his mouth and cleared his throat "i uh ... i think it might be best we not mention this to the others, yeah?"
Simon said to Ashoka who finally snapped out of her shock and nodded
"no kidding ... Coruscant isn't as ... clean as you might have known" she said as he took the Credit Chip back and stuck it in one of his belt pouches, lamenting on the fact T7 wasn't here so he could store it before shaking his head. he couldn't think about that or he'd end up crying missing his friends so they decided to leave to rejoin the others

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Aussie Srives

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:59 pm
User Image
User Image

~Theme~
...The Memories...
..The Bloodshed..
...I must not Forget..

"Add us all a drink and you, sir, have a deal. Credits is after all Credits", Sin responded as he looked over at Blu, the RE unit as it nodded toward him. With a soft smirk, the drunken smuggler sat down on the side of the road near the bar he saw the whole fight. Once the credits were transferred, Blu began to play the hologram. The feed would begin with the passed out look of Lapden with drool escaping from his drunken lips, giving the droid a soft robotic-sounding sigh before walking out of the bar before heading over toward the Galactic Museum of the Old Republic. It's traveling was sped up to save time since the group were on a time clock. That was when the wakening happened for Simon, yelling out Onyx's name and began this whole incident. At the five minute mark, Lapden noticed something quite interesting as he spoke up,"Hey...Blu...stop right...THERE!"
The video showed something quite interesting as it showed the young jedi legend trying to use his powers but in fact, instead, he looked at his own hand in confusion. That was where it was paused which made Lapden chuckle with amusement,"Well if I was a womp rat on Tatooine...Your legend here doesn't have his connection to the force...seems like he'll be as forceful as that droid general..."

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:24 am
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

seeing the footage, both Jedi looked at each other in interest "the statue" Anakin said as Obi-Wan pondered that development, though he managed to mask his shock about Master Xanatos not having his Force abilities well enough "most likely carbonite ... if he's been in it for thirty six centuries it'd make sense for his connection to be weak if not gone ... we best take him to the Temple, perhaps they might hold an answer" he said before looking at the Smuggler and nodded "thank you, you might have been able to save us a lot of time with this"

it was at this time Simon showed up with Ashoka who still had a bit of blush on her cheeks but not as bad anymore "find out what happened?" Simon asked as Anakin looked at the young Jedi and smirked "apparently you were in a statue made of carbonite ... not sure what freed you cause the footage was quick ... you ok, Snips?" "fine" she said quickly as her master raised an eyebrow and Simon took pity on her "apparently my magic isn't working properly" he said as Anakin looked confused "you call the Force magic?" "no i have actual magic: it's called Requipping. it's like summoning weapons or, in my main case, armor from a pocket dimension and using it without the hassle of putting it on in time ... i tried to requip into some casual clothes so i could get measured for these but ... well" he said leaving the result unsaid, luckily both Jedi understood, Anakin more so and looked pointedly at Simon like an older brother protecting his sister "he was behind a curtain, i swear i saw nothing" Ashoka said coming back to her more 'snippy' tone as Anakin put it "let's just move on" Simon pleaded "we'll have to take you to the temple, the healers might want to take a look at you, see if they can sense what is going on ... but before we do i have a question: you mentioned someone named Onyx, who is that?" Obi-Wan asked as Simon had a sadly wistful look on his face "Onyx Pendragon ... she's my friend" he said as Obi-Wan's eyes went wide "wait ... the Sith Lord?!" he asked making Simon smirk a bit "former Wrath of the Emperor, herself ... i miss her" he said the last part softly and Anakin instantly understood he was in love with her, as did Obi-Wan but that was only due to the rumors he heard when hearing tales about Master Simon Xanatos, the council kept trying to deny it but apparently it was true "before we go there, let's make a quick stop somewhere" Simon said before walking towards Dex's Diner

Watching Simon go into the diner, Anakin looked to Sin and frowned "you best come along as well if you want the rest of your credits, what we gave you was all we had on us at the moment"

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Aussie Srives

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:48 pm
User Image
User Image

.:Keyblade Forms:.

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

The planet was bright within the atmosphere as all of a sudden, a portal appeared within the darkness of space, water flowing out of the portal into what almost looked like a small bridge of now frozen water. All of a sudden, the ship known as the Star of Guenivere floated out into the empty space while Vincent Angel stood on the deck of the ship. B.O.B.'s voice spoke out into the intercom with a soft yet monotoned voice,"Welcome to the Galaxy Far Far Away. May you not fear for our ship has a automatic system, giving us a air bubble around us to make sure that we can be on deck without any worry of losing oxygen."
Vin let out a soft sigh of relief as the ship floated out into the emptiness of space, the only thing in sight was the planet where the wayfinder had taken them. It was shining bright with a orange hue around the ship, making Vin place his prized possession onto his homemade leather belt, walking back toward the helm of the ship where Odelia was before sitting down on the steps close by,"Following your lead, Captain Odelia. Best be careful...I'm ready for that translator chip..."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:50 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

Odelia's careful hand with BOB's GPS guided them outside of Coruscant a massive worldly planet that was mainly just a huge city, its atmosphere from space made it seemed the planet was dying but she wouldn't know the differ for it wasn't in odelia's nature to question the strange happenings of what different types of magic would give; With her cousin aboard and an array of friends they were heading off the find the youngster simon so that the trio of friends could unite; Odelia knowing all to well what it felt like to lose people close to you and find out they were still alive much time later. She looked over to Vin as BOB's voice went over the incom telling them they would be safe on deck from the atmosphere,"Aye it would seem I must be needing of it.. not sure what kind of ships they have in this universe world?", said the confused pirate all this space travel was very recent to her in the past 3 years but she knew each world or universe was different and it was alot of keeping up she was surprised it didnt muddled her brain even more but despite it all she had picked up a few things along the way, dont make trouble if you can and get supplies thats her main priority as she looked up in longing at the dark stary sky,"Our little ones nestled amongst the snowy farm.. I'd say lily be having such an adventure it be her first time on land", frowning the reluctant mother concentrated on seeing them head closer to the planet,"Metal being! have you prepared the landing? I see this planet does not have green from the naked eye here what strangeness..", she muttered,"Pull in those sails we are going for a deep dive!", she commanded she seen a large ship pass over top of them and her jaw dropped it was completely metal and had many lights and small little metal ships attatched to it something completely different than what she was used to,"I hope our shields are strong enough...", she muttered.

Marcus Emrys

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

Options:
Attach Signature

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

"... I can't believe Cecil's Darkness's essence implant that insane criminal into mad man murderer." Precht complained, yet annoyed, after watching the video from his lacrima phone Yami sent, showing the Joker murdered the dark guild master in cold blood. Zera was terrified of seeing the mad man. Precht was aware of Oblivion Siblings are the vessel of two ancient entities they inherited by their parents' vessel. Their magic are base on balance, so the siblings need to control their emotions or either light or darkness hit them too much will anger one host and they will succumbed themselves from one of ancient entity's control, especially Darkness because according to Yami and his children, he may be ancient demon entity, but he is actually dangerous due to embodiment of chaos, evil, disorder, and darkness, compare to Angelus' embodiment of order, justice, harmony, and light. Hikari noted Yami's Darkness is playful and gentle lover, which she, including Angelus, was intriguing and made a light hearted joke Darkness taught her husband to be better man. Precht tested Oblivion family's magic and their host, it's proven to be true from Hikari's claim, both Angelus and Darkness remain calm around two married couple, but only when their vessel gets provoked. Mavis once theorized if one of them are hurt, there will be consequences, like if something terrible happen to Hikari, Yami will be wrathful and Darkness will take over his vessel.
Precht had already guessed Neel will be already sulking, and assuming Cecil tried to scare Jack. He closed the lacrima phone, however Joker might be dangerous in his own twisted way. "Sounds like that insane clown may be a bigger problem." "Looks like it based on how Joker killed the Dark Guild Master. Magic Council will keep their eyes peeled from any activities relate to him." Precht agreed, yet concern about Joker's next move. He looked at Odelia, after Vincent said about translation chip. He lifted his both hands to aim at both demigods. "Thank you for reminding me Vin. Grimoire Chain!" He casted his chain magic to shoot the long chains from his hands towards Vincent and Odelia. The grimoire chain grapple attach them, then he whipped around to ensnare demigods to restrain their body, so they won't move their limbs. He lightly pulled them to have those two fall. "Sorry you two, nothing personal. I can't have you two squirming around while implant the chip." He said nonchalantly, Zera only standing there and sweat drop.
Meanwhile from the distance from Star of Guinevere, the portal appear as Xayah steps out with Xidora's creation of Star Troopers following her. Her amber eyes with slit pupil scanned around, she was disgust of humans and other weird creatures she never seen before blending in. However, she needs to find the senator Palptine to get the intel about Simon Xanatos before she can ambush him. She begin to search for the senator.

...Magic is alive

Xayah Mitsuki Precht Zera
GuenivereOrion
Vin Angel
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:05 pm
User Image

User Image

"The Jedi think i'm irritable"
"they believe attachments must be forbidden"
.."I REFUSE to turn my back on my friends!"..

before Cy'la could put the translator implants in Vin and Odelia, she had to hold on tight when the ship instantly sailed through a portal between the sea of one world into space.
she was about to start yelling at Vin before seeing where they ended up: Coruscant, Capital World of the Republic. the sight was enough to halt her rant and just stare at it 'it's as beautiful as i remember' she thought. While they had trained at the temple on Tython, she remembered her early years at the temple on the planet below. she was ten years old, having just been given freedom from a disgusting Hutt and brought there, she met J'uko and instantly formed a bond with him. she had seen Simon and Precht there as well but it wasn't until Tython when they all became friends ... a family.
"alright, this won't hurt a- huh?!" Cy'la said before noticing a faint glow coming from three separate areas, one was close to her ... no ... on her. looking down quickly she saw a golden light shining from her lower abdomen and a purple mark formed, a very familiar mark: the one from Simon's guild "what ... the ... f-"
"guys!" J'uko said as he ran up to the deck with the nape of his shirt pulled down to expose his chest. the sight would have made Cy'la blush if not for the fact he had the same mark on him as well, this one being blue. "i was helping below deck and-" he said before noticing Precht had chained Odelia and Vin in place and pretty much became awkward silence among them "am i interupting?" he asked somewhat sarcasticly, making the Twi'lek glare at him before marching up to the demi-gods and put the injector about an inch above the base of the skull, behind the ear and wordlessly implanted the chips "there ... now i'd suggest you activate the landing gear on this thing" she said before raising an eyebrow at Odelia in a 'don't you think' sort of way before the entire ship started to rock slightly and two star cruisers came up to flank the ship "attention unidentified space craft, run your beacon for us" came the voice of one of the pilots of the ships coming from T7 who was on Cy'la's back "oh Dank Ferrik" she muttered

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Vin Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:44 pm
User Image
User Image

.:Keyblade Forms:.

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

"What the....ugh..f**k you...", Vin responded as he all of a sudden was chained up, followed immidiately with the shot with the translator. Groaning, he kept quiet as it wasn't as painful as a sword being stabbed through him or being tossed into several walls. Groaning softly, Vin leaned his head forward where Cy'la would be able to see a scar on his back, many many scars in fact if she looked deeper into it until all of a sudden, listening to the two talk about their stange symbols on their bodies, he saw the expression on the Twi'lek's face as she cursed. Shaking his head, he turned to see the two starship cruisers arrived at their ship. Sighing softly, still chained up, he looked over at anyone near him before speaking up,"Get me out of these chains before I get angry...I don't think they'll like my rage..."
B.O.B. meanwhile was already working on a way within the ship to fulfill the request as all of a sudden, the lights on the ship shined on and off a few times, signaling them that they understood the request but was unable to answer back. Vin groaned softly as he ruffled around, trying to get one hand free which finally, he successfully did, grabbing onto his wayfinder before lifting his hand as high as he could with the chain around him, showing the star cruisers the important symbol in his life.

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:00 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

As soon as the chains began to wrap around her she found herself immediately struggling even before they could get a good grip,"MUTINY!! MUTNIY!! GAWWH", yelled the pirate as her eyes began to glow trying to test the limits of her god strength to break these magical chains if she could,"How dare ye good for nothing &*^%$", her language escalated as she cursed precht,"Scum of the earth..", then a blood curdling scream as she felt the chip being implanted at the base of her neck, in reality it didnt hurt but the prospects of being tied up when she didnt ask to was to much for her this was almost as bad as the one time her and vin were tied up naked in jail ready to be slaughtered, "I'LL HAVE YE HEAD FOR THIS YOU!", she screeched in anger as she wiggled in the chains continuing to strain with all her might, then she heard the two star cruisers closing in those strange metal ships that flew in the sky it scared her even more,"PROTECTIVE BARRIER!! METAL BEING!! THE SHIELDS!!".

Marcus Emrys

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

Options:
Attach Signature

Galaxy far, far away (Star Wars planets)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games