Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Galaxy far, far away (Star Wars planets)
Planet Tython

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

a now lush paradise of woodland and meadows, this is the original home planet of the Jedi where the Jedi Order was first created. ruins litter the planet but the ancient Jedi Temple has been reconstructed where new Jedi go to train in the ways of the light side of the Force

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:00 pm

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Simon Xanatos
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Former Emperor of the Sith

"i will be all powerful through the Dark Side ..."

the one drawback to teleportation technology is if you didn't have an exact location programmed is you could end up anywhere. so it was either by luck or something thaty both Onyx and Simon, still dressed as as Sith, landed in the middle of the Jedi Temple when the council was in session. unsurprisingly all of them got out their lightsabers. "wait!" Simon said weakly as one asked how they got through their defenses "i'm from the future, i got this planet's co-ordenants then but my friend she needs help" he said as one of them looked at him "how do we know this isn't a trick?" he asked as Simon grabbed both of his lightsabers and tossed them to him "there, your armed, i''m not now help her!" he said as the one who seemed to be the leader nodded and the others put theior sabers away and some took Onyx to the medical wing

"... and i will strike down anyone who dares oppose me"

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:59 pm
Onyx

Onyx looked up at Simon then turned around to look at the Jedi as they rushed to heal her. they realized she had somehow combined the force with a small part of magic. Her magic and force where severely depleted one of the Jedi healers was surprised she hadn't died right away. Hours passed and finally one of the Jedi told there leader that onyx would need constant watch and that she was having an internal battle with the dark side of the force.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:16 am

Simon Xanatos

the Grandmaster of the Jedi Council, who's name was Satele Shan, only nodded as she crossed her arms "i feared as much, do everything you can for her ... as for you" she said with her attention to Simon "you have some explaining to do" she said, and explain Simon did, the more he told her the situation, especially concerning the Emperor, the more troubled she became "the Sith Emperor ... and here i was hoping this rocky peace would last, but if what you say is true ... and after all the chaos you claimed to have done as your reign as Emperor of the Sith-" she said as Simon stood up "there is a way to change that, i told you i'm from the future but right now the me from this time is still an infant but in five years, cycles whatever, they will come to my world- everything thats wrong with me and her started on that night ... stop them and the Emperor remains asleep" he said as Satele pondered this as though weighing all the possible outcomes "please i beg of you ... you'll end up condemning a child through a H*ll he wont recover from, i'm the proof of that" he said as Satele nodded "alright ... we'll need the exact date of when it will happen ... and it seems you both are Force sensitive so you will have to come to the temple when your older to train-" "no ... we have to stay on our world, i'm not putting any of my friends though any of that again Jedi or Sith ... but we do need to be trained to keep the darkness out" he said as Satele studied him "you love her" she said with realization as Simon sighed "i know what your going to say ... but for us its different, when we're together ... the darkness, all of it just ... doesn't exist" he said as Satele seemed to consider this "having attachments are dangerous to falling to the Dark Side ... but you two ... very well, we'll send a Jedi master to go to your world and keep an eye on you both and teach you" she said as Simon looked down at his hands "i just hope thats enough" he said then looked to where they took Onyx and closed his eyes hoping, praying that his timeline was being rewritten, for both of their sakes

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:50 pm
Onyx

Onyx was finally able to look up at the ceiling it wasn't blurry and she felt her magic somewhat return. She sat up and looked around wondering where she was. Onyx saw strange faces heal her but even her speech was weak. "Hello? Where am I?" The healer later came out to Simon and smiled "your friend is awake but do not stay to long she is still very weak."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:30 pm

Simon Xanatos

Simon only nodded to the Jedi and walked to see Onyx. the changes to him were small, his face looked different for one: more handsome and his missing eye had returned with his hair more well trimmed "Ony? you doing ok?" he asked her tenderly, it was obvious his relationship with her was still up in the air for him "your at the Jedi Temple on their home planet, some of the best healers in the universe are Jedi ... and i told them about what will happen to me, with the Sith ... they said they'd protect Magnolia and train me, young me anyway, to be a Jedi ... i could ask if they'll train you too, i know they're not ... well ... your style, but they can teach you to at least control your abilities" he said then sat next to her "we always risk each others lives to save the other ... but i think you saved the right one in a way, cause now i have a chance to save us both ... and everyone else too"

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:57 am
]
Onyx

Onyx looked away in embarrassment her hair was a mess and she hadn't been able to brush it. Looking down at the ground she knew she would have to go back to magnolia and she was dreading it. Talking and negotiating hadn't come easy to her that's why she never understood why her mother took so much pride in being king. All she did in response was nod to Simon. When the healers came in they checked on her vital signs and magical pulse it was still very low the one doctor was cautious while the other one made elixirs for onyx to drink they told her the whole skit of resting so she would be able to go home they also warned her that she wouldn't he able to go anytime soon.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:07 pm

Simon Xanatos

"..."

the changes to Simon were dramatic now, his clothes changed and at his side was a weird looking Lghtsaber that looked like the hilt of a keyblade, around his neck he wore a locket similar to the one he gave Onyx years ago "how long?" he asked as one of them said five days at most, Simon seemed to figure as much but he laced his fingers together with Onyx's and looked at her "i just ... i hope my time's better ... that i ended up someone you could be proud to .... to be proud of. i better return to my own time to try to avoid more damage but ... i don't want to leave you" he said as another Jedi came in "i'll watch after her, i'm Master Garethe Yin ... Master Satele informed me of the situation and actually asked me to go to your world, might as well take this young lady with me when she feels up to it" he said with a smile then Simon looked at Onyx "it's your call, i'll stay by your side how ever long you need me"

"... "

wolf of warriors

(just imagine red hair)  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:03 pm
Onyx

Onyx looked away she was still embarrassed but nodded "we should leave now. There's no rest for the wicked and I don't enjoy feeling some other crazy person taking over the sith now that we've left a vacuum of power." Though onyx words were followed by protest by her healers. Eventually she got ready and met up with Simon and the Jedi though she could feel the curious and angry eyes of the Jedi. Maybe it was best she didn't linger.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:14 pm

Master Garethe Yin
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` •

"There is no emotion, there is peace"
"There is no ignorance, their is knowledge"

"don't worry about them, not all Jedi are as stuck up as them ... plus my ship is well equipped to make sure your resting" he said then looked over at the elder Simon who hugged Onyx
"i'll stay with you until we get to Fiore ... i just hope you in my time is happy, i wont know until i return sadly ... i arrived a different way than how we did long ago, i nearly forgot how beautiful you were" he said as Garethe smiled a little and walked up the ramp to his ship to prepare for takeoff

"There is no passion, there is serenity"
"There is no chaos, there is harmony"

User Image

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:33 pm
Onyx

Onyx looked down putting on her hood. As she got onto the ship she could feel the timeline shift. As she smiled it faultered slightly as she set the quordinets to go to fiore she dreaded going back to everyone that felt more like defeat she looked out the window and didn't say much as she contemplated what she would tell everyone.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:46 pm

Master Garethe Yin

the ship was moderatly comfortable, top level held the cockpit, a conference room, a holoterminal to contact people off world and a meditation chamber, lower deck held the medi-center and a good sized cargo hold. elder Simon was looking around while Garethe sat next to Onyx activating the controls "i can sense your anxiety, i don't mean to pry but ... if it helps you can speak your mind here"

User Image

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:19 pm
Onyx

Onyx looked up and smiled "everyone says that until you hear the opinion. Or at least that's what my mother says. My mother is the king of Camelot and she always let people speak there minds. Growing up I joined creeds, guilds, orders, whatever it took to keep me from running but I ran anyway. My brother wants to be a knight so badly but I could never be a knight. I don't like staying in one place....it terrifies me."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:59 pm

Master Garethe Yin

"fear-" Garethe said as he turned towards her in his seat "is a natural emotion, the sad part is sometimes it can be both a way to keep you alive and an obstacle" he said then laced his fingers together "you say staying in one place frightens you, perhaps the way to face your fear is to understand it: is it a sense of isolation? fear of loosing someone you care for? or loosing your sense of self?" he suggested then took in a breath "for those who are Force Sensitive, these fears could lead you down a dark path ... but from what Master Satele has said, you have someone who can repel the darkness" he said as he looked over to the doorway to the holoterminal room a few feet away from them where Simon was looking at all the archive holo-books "perhaps in your case you should make a single decision ... and that would be 'is he the one you could stay with' .." he said then looked at Onyx then exhaled "but ... i'm just a Jedi, as a rule we don't know much on love, but that rule always was one thats been broken constantly"

User Image

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:11 am
Onyx

Onyx looked at Simon and then down to the floor. Her face grimaced as she looked out the window she knew after that battle with Simons sith emperor self she would have to stop running but there was something in the pit of her stomach that mocked her. Seeing the familiar cities of fiore she became depressed and wondered how the games were going. As the ship landed onyx force sense went on an all time high

Galaxy far, far away (Star Wars planets)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games