Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Club Area] Supernatural Club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:04 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 21st of November░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:37 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
I wasn't sure where to post so I figured that this would be the most neutral place

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

"Hello?" Marco peeked inside the club room for any signs of a member. This was his second day of trying to submit his formal request to the Supernatural Club President. He had considered going to look for her in the Salamence House, but decided against the idea since she would chew him out. He gave his word that he would leave her alone and not go to her out in public. Their encounters and conversations could only involve the Supernatural Club and nothing more. He had left her his number so that she could contact him and they could further avoid each other, but he did not have any way of contacting her. "That's probably how she wants it," Marco muttered to himself. However, this case did involve the Supernatural Club and he wanted to personally submit his formal request, but Skylar was a tough a person to find (apparently). She always seemed within reach especially since he continued to run into her unexpectedly. It was only in moments where he actually did want to see her that the task suddenly became more difficult. The only place that he had to chance to meet her was in the Supernatural Club.

The black-haired boy entered the room once his Pokemon had marched inside and made themselves at home. The club seemed to be empty and no Maria the ghost either. He would just have to wait last he did yesterday and hopefully Skylar would show up. He could also run into one of the members of the club and maybe they could point him in her direction. Marco took a seat and reached into his bag. "I should be productive while I wait," the boy pulled out a book for History Class; the book was about Legendary Pokemon from the Kanto and Johto region. He was supposed to draw more connections between the legendary Pokemon from different regions. This book seemed to do that by drawing some comparisons between the Kanto and Johto regions which were pretty close to each other. Marco opened the book and started reading from the last page he left off. "Lugia, the 'Guardian of the Sea'....and Ho-Oh, the 'Guardian of the Skies'..." Charmander and Murkrow gathered around their human friend and listened as he read the book out loud. The story of the two guardians and their trios.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 16
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image
        User Image
        ↦ Mysterious Letter

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x10
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:28 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxUser Image
▪Mood: Bored II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: Lottery Booth II ▫With Who: Noibat II ▪Word Count: ---

Skylar sighed, of course she'd forget her communication device in the club room. Alana had been so adamant about asking more about the club and all the details that she needed to know about her new position. It was sort of annoying, but at the same time Skylar actually didn't mind telling her about her responsibilities. It just meant that Alana was serious about the club, and that she didn't seem to have ulterior motives for joining the club. It was pretty dark out, and Skylar was having a pretty hard time seeing as it was. She did have a flashlight with her, just in case she needed it. She was glad she brought it with her, otherwise she might have been in trouble. Maria had told her that someone had been coming by to end in a request, but seemed to miss her or Alana. Why couldn't they just stuff it in the request box? Seriously what the heck, why did they have to hand it into her personally. She just didn't understand, but then again she didn't really understand most people. She wanted it to stay that way, because understanding others meant that they would understand her. That was something that she never wanted.

She turned the corner, before moving towards the club door. Her hand moved forwards to open the door, but stopped short as she heard a faint voice from inside. Frowning, she turned the knob and walked in "Maria?" she questioned, hand on her hip. When she noticed Marco sitting there reading a book out loud to his pokemon, she raised a brow "what are you doing here? You can't just come here at night and read a book. You can do that in your dorm!" she snapped, her eye twitching irritably. Seriously, what was he doing in her club room alone so late at night? Maria wasn't even here so he couldn't just use that as an excuse for being here. Her eyes narrowed at him, as she walked over to her communication device before grabbing it "go home" she said, moving back towards the door again.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: ))

▫Total Word Count: 16,000+ II ▪Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
Pokemon: Noibat
Nickname: Ace
Nature: Modest
Level: 15
Ability: Infiltrator
Experience: 0
Move Set:
Bite (100% Accuracy, 30% Flinch)
Supersonic (50% Accuracy)
Gust (100% Accuracy)
Leach Life (100% Accuracy)
Friendship Level: 60
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon: Zorua
Nickname: Ven
Nature: Mischievous
Level: 11
Ability: Illusion
Experience: 0
Move Set:
Leer (100%)
Pursuit (100% Accuracy)
Fake Tears (100% Accuracy)
Sucker Punch (100% Accuracy)
Friendship Level: 0

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x0

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x8

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image: Video/Text/Contest Entry
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Shadow of Miracles

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:21 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Reading caused the time to pass by quickly. The contents of each page were interesting enough to keep his attention and to encourage him to turn the page to learn more. The Pokemon seemed to enjoyed hearing his voice as he read from the book, but were more excited whenever there was a picture accompanying the pages. The book was thick, but not intimidating to read and it even had some illustrations to go along topics being discussed. Of course these illustrations were the artist's own interpretation of how some of the legendary Pokemon would look like. Seeing a legendary Pokemon was a very rare sight for anyone and it was even harder to capture a legendary pokemon on camera (at least not a very good picture). So instead of having a photo of the legendary Pokemon, most books just had a picture that was drawn by an artist and each illustration was always different depending on the artist. The book talked about legendary Pokemon from the Kanto and Johto region, but they specifically focused on the Guardians Lugia and Ho-Oh. Marco didn't know how much time passed, but at some point Charmander had fallen asleep next to him while Murkrow stayed on top of his head watching the book. "Disturb not the harmony of fire, ice or lightning, lest these titans wreak destruction upon the world in which they clash. Though the water's great guardian shall arise to quell the fighting, alone its song will fail, and thus the earth shall turn to ash..." The quote came from a prophecy that involved Lugia and the legendary bird trio of Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos. Marco read the line again in his head feeling very thoughtful about those words and their meaning.

Suddenly, the trio jumped up in surprise when someone yelled at them. Simultaneously, the three friends looked at Skylar who was holding a flashlight with one hand on her hip and an annoyed look on her face. The three blinked and Marco looked down at his PokeGear to see what time it was and indeed it was night time. Since the lights of clubroom were always on, Marco didn't notice when the sun went down and he was too interested in the book he was reading to pay attention to the time. "Wait, I was looking for you," Marco spoke up to stop Skylar from leaving the club room. "I came to the club room in the afternoon, but you weren't here," the dark-haired boy stood up and grabbed his bag to put away his book and retrieve the paper that he had been meaning to give to Skylar. "I was just reading to pass the time, but I didn't realize how late it got." With his paper in hand, he walked up to Skylar and presented her his formal request. "I need help with finding something so I wrote this formal request for the Supernatural Club's assistance." He was a little nervous, the usual nervous he got whenever he was talking with Skylar, since he didn't know how the girl would react. He wasn't asking for her personal help, but the club's help and seeing as this involved the club then he was still very much following their agreement. He just hoped that Skylar would see that and they could properly discuss his situation with the other club members whom he had not met yet, but apparently there was a Vice President for the club.

Quote:
Supernatural Club Formal Request

I, Marco Guerrero Katsuragi, am writing to you today to request help in finding the Spooky Mansion that appeared during Spirit Day. A lot of suspicious activity happened in that mansion with several students admitting that "strange things" occurred inside the mansion such as Pokemon attacking, hearing strange voice, as well as the mysterious red-haired maid that was greeting people outside. The mansion seemed to have appeared over night and quickly disappeared at the end of the day. I have traveled to the Forest several times in hopes of finding the mansion once again, but all my efforts were futile and the Spooky Mansion remained a mystery. I have tried the best I can on my own, but now I need help. Perhaps the Supernatural Club can ease my troubled mind and help me find the Spooky Mansion. That is why I have written this formal request to formally request the Club's assistance. I hope that you will discuss my case with your fellow members and consider aiding me. I appreciate you taking the time to read my request and I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you

Marco had spent a great deal of time working on his formal request. He tried to use as many "professional" words as he could. On some parts he might have been overly formal, but he wanted to do a good job. He also wanted to show that he was serious about this request and that he had taken the proper time to write to the club. "I wanted to make sure this request reached your hands so I waited for you. I know I'm a member of the Club, but since I'm the one that's making the request, I thought it would be best if I followed a proper guideline." He was a little less nervous now like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders. He had been carrying that paper with him all this time and even made sure that the paper didn't have any marks or looked crumbled anywhere. Hanging the paper to Skylar was a mission-accomplish moment for him. "I hope the Club will consider my request. You have my number -I hope- so I'll wait until you contact me." Marco remained in place to wait and see what Skylar would do. He didn't want to just hang her the paper and leave; at least not until he got some kind of reaction. Charmander joined him at his side and Murkrow had been on top of his head this whole time.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 16
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage