Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Club Area] Supernatural Club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 30th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 31st of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxUser Image
▪Mood: Bored II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: Lottery Booth II ▫With Who: Noibat II ▪Word Count: ---

Skylar stretched her arms softly as she moved toward the club room. Maria had, again, invaded her dreams and urged her to come to the club room. So she did with haste so that she could get whatever conversation Maria wanted to have with her over with. She moved swiftly, Ace gliding by her side. She had made sure that Ace was wearing his little costume, since he seemed to really like it. Apparently it made him feel 'fancy'. It was sort of cute, not that Skylar would ever admit that out loud to anyone. Her hand moved towards the door knob to open it, before she heard small giggles from behind the door. Skylar's eye twitched, when Maria giggled something seriously bad was going to happen.

She shivered, but quickly opened the door to see Maria flying around with what looked like to be some sort of outfit. Skylar took one stop in a froze as Maria zeroed in on her. Now Skylar isn't afraid of anything, and she never backs away from a challenge. However, this was not something she could handle. She tried to retreat back out of the room, only to find out that the door was closed and locked shut "now now, none of that! Can't have you running off before you have your costume on" she chirped. Skylar glared at her, crossing her arms "I am NOT wearing whatever that... thing is" she snapped, turning a bit pale. She tried to play it off like it was no big deal, but when it came to Maria she knew better than to actually hope for the ghost to give up on an idea. Maria rolled her eyes "it's a costume for heavens sake, you can't go to the festival looking like that! How boring!" she said, as Maria wagged a finger at her.

Skylar scowled "I can DO whatever it is I want to do thank you very much, now if you'll excuse me I need to leave now if that's all you needed" she muttered, turning her back to the ghost. Maria smiled "oh really? I'd like to see you try" she said darkly. Skylar would never admit that the girlish scream that left her mouth was hers, she would deny everything. After struggling for god knows how long, Maria and some how forced the costume onto Skylar and even managed to do her hair and slap on some colored contacts. Skylar was panted, hands on her knees "jez, did you have to yank on my hair like that? I seriously thought you were going to make me go bald!" she yelled, throwing her hands up into the air. Maria smiled, shrugging "what, you were struggling dear what do you think I was supposed to do to get you under control. It wasn't exactly easy, my goodness you're like raging bull sometimes I swear" the ghost murmured.

Skylar scowled, before she once again resorted to throwing things at Maria "take that back, take it back! I am nothing like a bull you... you stupid ghost! Stay still and materialize or something so I can hit you for once!" she shouted more. Maria just laughed "no thank you, I'd rather not get hit by those objects you keep throwing at me- oh there goes Ace oh dear" she said, as she watched Skylar chuck the poor pokemon at her. Ace cried out, alarmed as he somehow managed to control himself from slamming into the wall. Skylar on the other hand froze what she was doing with wide-eyes. She panicked and ran over to Ace "Oh my god I didn't mean to throw you- why were you in my grabbing range?!" she asked, a bit guilty. Ace glared at her, pouting a bit. Skylar ran a hand through her hair "ok.... alright I'm sor- I'm sorr- I uhh why does this have to be so hard... I apologize alright!" she said quickly, blushing embarrassed. Ace seemed to accept her apology and nuzzled her cheek softly. Skylar let out a sigh of relief and Maria smiled before vanishing. Skylar groaned so much for not wearing a costume to the festival...

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: ))

▫Total Word Count: 16,000+ II ▪Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User ImageUser Image
User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 15 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Bite (100% Accuracy, 30% Flinch) Supersonic (50% Accuracy) Gust (100% Accuracy) Leach Life: (100% Accuracy) II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x3

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image: Video/Text/Contest Entry
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:37 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Supernatural Club
I'm with➸ Skylar?

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Halloween….it wasn’t quite the event the girl would find herself to celebrate. On her father’s side the holiday wasn’t so much of a holiday but more of an excuse to have a party among friends. It was festive but the holiday was more often celebrated with her brothers. Halloween wasn’t an “official” holiday, so unfortunately her father and mother would be off visiting clients. Mother would be off with her coworkers or any clients and would be home...later than usual. But with the brothers it was often a day to eat on her top five pies, Pumpkin Pie! That slight indulgence would place a smile upon her frail face. It was such a treat to just even lay her eyes upon the autumn jewel.

So while the young girl was looking through her device, a couple of alerts came bounding on the screen. The child’s eyes darted around nervously and then back onto the screen. With one the messages opened up it appeared that it was from the school. The message was straight from the school. The message read that her device had been updated and that some items had been sent to her room. This came as a sudden surprise to the child as she glanced at her device. The young mind wasn’t quite sure how to comprehend the change to her device via wirelessly. Perhaps this would require further investigation but her mind was on the other message awaiting to be opened. So, when the time presented itself this technological device would be investigated.

Opening up the next message Alana found that it was from Skylar! The child hadn’t heard from the girl for quite some time. It was a pleasant surprise to see her name upon the screen. With a press of the button the contents of the message were revealed. The message expressed, in a Skylar’s tone of voice, that the classmate would like to see her in the Supernatural Club. As there was something that she had wanted to hand to her. And then there was the addition of a Halloween event taking place within the school. Well, for one this message had been a bit more lengthier than Skylar’s previous text messages so it was quite perplexing to read the short essay of text. ’I wonder if this is one way Skylar shows her affection? Maybe she missed me….we hadn’t talked in a bit and we did mean to talk about club activities….I guess this is the best way to go and talk things out.’ A minute of confidence arose on her face as she tucked the device within her pack and headed towards the Supernatural Club.

Upon arriving at the desired location after some….small misdirection, Alana was now standing at the front door. Noise could be clearly heard inside so she assumed that Skylar was within. The child took a few deep breaths and gave a knock on the door. For a few seconds nothing happened so the girl looked around to make sure that she was indeed at the right place. When the child’s gaze went back to the door it noticed that this door was now ajar. Taking this as a sign for Alana to enter the Kingdra member entered the club for the first time.
”Hello? Skylar, I’m coming in.” Alana entered the room and awaited what was to be awaited.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
User Image
Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex1

Medicine

BerriesTM
User Imagex1 Belue Berry {Pokeblock Beauty}
User Imagex1 Magost Berry {Pokeblcok Cute}
User Imagex1 Pinap Berry {Pokeblock Tough}
User Imagex1 Razz Berry {Pokeblock Coolness}
User Imagex1 Wepear Berry {Pokeblock Cleverness}
User Imagex2 Persim Berry {Cures Confusion}
User Imagex1 Rawst Berry {Cures Burn}
User Imagex1 Chesto Berry {Cures Sleep}
User Imagex1 Cheri Berry {Cures Paralysis}
User Imagex1 Aspear Berry {Cures Frozen}

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous
User Imagex8 Rare Candy
User Imagex1 Ponyta Plushie
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1

.....Who are you?!?

SpazzticPanda1311

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:30 pm
xxxxxxxxxUser Image

Skylar continued to throw things, curses leaving her mouth as Maria seemed to simply laugh at her over and over again. How annoying! She was starting to really lose her temper, but she froze after hearing a knocking sound. Her head snapped towards the door, a curse stuck in her throat. Objects stopped flying through the air, and she narrowed her eyes as she waited for someone to speak. Who just knocked without calling out who they were? If that was Marco behind that door, she might just have to switch her target and throw things at him so he'd just butt out and leave. However, when she heard her name as well as the voice. She tossed what was in her hand to the side, made a shooing motion towards Maria.

It was obvious that other people couldn't see or hear her for the exception of Marco, and that pissed her off. So it wasn't like she could verbally tell Maria to get lost, that would look a little suspicious when the girl behind the door looked around to see that no one was around. Just as the door knob was being opened, Skylar heard a giggle and a thud noise next the the table. Her eyes moved towards what seemed to be another costume. Skylar raised her brow, before Maria simply placed a finger over her lips and pointed from the outfit and back towards the door. Maria then vanished from her sight. She groaned, whatever. By the time Maria left, the door was opened, as Alana walked on in. She wasn't wearing a costume or anything, and she knew that Maria had somehow acquired this outfit for Alana. It was weird how much Maria seemed to like Alana, more so because Skylar was pretty sure they have never met. At least Skylar didn't think they did. She shivered at the thought, Maria was a ghost so maybe she could see more things that Skylar couldn't. Freaky!

She shook her head, gaining her composure as she stared at her fellow club member "Alana, I see you got here rather quickly. I wasn't expecting you for a while because of the crowd waiting to get their outfit for the event" she said, her arms crossed. She had almost forgot she sent a text to Alana earlier because Maria insisted she had something to give the girl. Skylar leaned against the table a bit, waiting for Alana to speak. She pursed her lips, and remembered how she had basically bailed on the girl during the last event. She sort of felt guilty, not that she'd ever say that out loud. She narrowed her eyes "if I remember correctly, the coordination room is down the hall. Though by now it's probably flooded with all kinds of chattering children, I suppose since you are a member of my club I guess I could help you out just this once. Here, don't lose it and don't think I'll be doing something like this again" she said, tossing Alana a costume.

Honestly Skylar felt embarrassed and rather annoyed by what she had said, why was she helping out this girl? They barely knew one another, and honestly Skylar should have just kicked her out. Then again Alana wasn't that bad, she was sort of tolerable to talk to. She shook her head, no no no Skylar was doing this because there just happened to be an extra costume due to Maria and she didn't want it just sitting there in the club room. Might as well put it to use right? So she waited to see what Alana would do.

User ImageUser Image
User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 15 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Bite (100% Accuracy, 30% Flinch) Supersonic (50% Accuracy) Gust (100% Accuracy) Leach Life: (100% Accuracy) II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x3

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :

xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Hope the kind

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:18 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸
I'm with➸

O.O.C➸

Something was going on behind that door and nothing but Alana’s imagination could fly off to figure out what. ’Is she upset at me? Oh but that doesn’t make sense. Skylar texted for me to come so I guess it can’t be that….Oh! Maybe she is cleaning up the club room. I get that, me and my brothers would often clean up in a hurry when our parents invited guests over.’ It was at that last thought, as it sounded far more convincing than the reality occurring inside, that she giggled lightly towards herself. For as that sounded as the most probable course of action she gave Skylar just a few extra seconds to do the last minute clean-up she imagined her to do. What was so wrong with being polite? And it wasn’t as if she was in a rush to get in the room. Actually the child was feeling a bit shy since it would be the first time to enter the club. Now that the girl was an official member she had to think on how she would address Skylar from now on. Well the Kingdra member had to think about that a lot these days. But maybe during orientation some of her worries could be cleared out? Ah, though the shy girl did recall Skylar saying that she wanted to be just called Skylar and there wasn’t a need for formalities. ’I guess everyone is different...right…’

When Alana did enter the room the child was sure to close the door behind. As her gaze roamed around the classroom, taking in the sights she would certainly see on a more daily basis, her attention was called back to the one who texted.
”The event?” The girl looked like a deer in headlights when Skylar referred to some event of sorts. She could not recall what this event was but perhaps it would explain the Captain’s uniform. If memory was correct then Skylar was dressed up as a Glaceon, one of the evolutions of an Eevee. Nirav, a boy Alana had been spending some time with, has with him an Eevee. ’The outfit looks quite nice on her but I don’t know if I should say that outloud. I’m sure she would retort on the silliness of it but I think deep down she would like it. But….would that be strange to say?’ The child gazed at the appealing costume on Skylar’s body when something caught her attention back to the present.

It was only by reflex but the child fumbled with whatever was thrown to her. It was far from graceful but in the end the object and its belongings were caught. As her eyes scanned the outfit she immediately recognized that it was a Leafeon outfit. It was absolutely beautiful and felt like it was too much for the child to accept. There was no reason for Skylar to be nice to the newest addition to the club but maybe that was how the Captain showed her affection? If that were the case then of course Alana would accept this gift humbly.
”Thank you so much Skylar! It is absolutely beautiful. I’ll try to pull it off just as you beautifully did with your Glaceon costume.” There was clearly an upbeat attitude with her tone as she looked around the room to change. Even though the two of them were girls who was to say that a boy wouldn’t walk in on them?
”I’ll go change over there in the back, I promise I’ll be right out.” The girl gave a small bow before taking off towards the back of the club where it was out of Skylar and anyone who entered the club’s room sight.

-------------15 minutes later-------------

”Is this okay Skylar? I tried really hard to make it as nice as possible….” Alana timidly approached from the back with her decked out appearance. One of the most difficult things about this outfit were the contacts. She wasn’t used to such things as the child had never worn glasses in her life. Putting anything in her eyes was such a big ‘no no no’ because the eye’s weren’t accustomed to anything that were put on it. The shoes were also another pair that didn’t sit well with the girl. Alana had never worn gladiator shoes in her entire short life. But don’t let her get started on the dress….well there were a lot of first times for anything in this school….

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
User Image
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
User Image
Ability:Flash Fire Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex1

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous
User Imagex8 Rare Candy
User Imagex1 Venasaur Plushie
User Imagex1 Kingdra Plushie
User Imagex1 Blastoise Plushie
User Imagex1 Charizard Plushie
User Imagex1 Flygon Plushie

.....Who are you?!?

SpazzticPanda1311

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:29 pm
xxxxxxxxxUser Image

Skylar raised a brow as Alana asked about an event. She rolled her eyes "you know, the Halloween event the school has been raging on about all week?" she said. Was Alana that dense? How could she forget? Skylar didn't think that Alana was that forgetful. She'd have to make a note of that, how annoying. She sighed, whatever. She pursed her lips as she watched Alana look over the costume she had provided her. Did she like it? It looked like it was green, so maybe it was some sort of costume of a grass type pokemon. Once Alana looked back up at her and thanked her, Skylar flushed a bit red as the girl went on to state that she looked beautiful in her Glaceon outfit. Skylar nearly fell over at the comments when the girl had left to change. Was she really that beautiful in this costume? She threw her hands up in the air "just change into the stupid costume" she snapped, turning away from Alana. She placed a hand on her head, before shaking it "how can she just say something so embarrassing like that with a straight face?" she asked herself, frowning a bit.

After waiting for Alana to get her outfit in order, and after she had composed herself she turned to see her fellow club member. She looked the girl over, nodding at how she looked. She looked nice at least, and it seemed that Alana really knew how to clean up. If she was going to be around Alana for the say then the girl needed to make sure she looked good. She frowned, and walked over before fixing a few areas of her outfit as well as her hair "there, if you're going to the event I won't stand for you to walk out without looking perfect, after all it's only polite to look your best when going out to events like this I mean what if you made a fool of yourself, or worse you hurt the clubs image" she said, backing up a bit. After nodding she turned and grabbed her own things before facing Alana again "so what are you going to do now?" she asked, eyebrow raised.

User ImageUser Image
User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x3

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Hope the kind

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:04 am
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
I'm with➸ Skylar and Ace

O.O.C➸

While the girl was changing into her Leafeon costume Skylar’s words came back into the mind. ’I had no idea about the Halloween event...was there an announcement? I didn’t hear anything over the speakers…..but I did get a couple of messages….oh wait!’ The child picked up her device to look at the other message that was received. ’Here it is!’ The text divulged information about the Halloween event that was taking place in the school. In the piece of data was information the costume party, Haunted Mansion, and the area where you could dress up. ’Ah, now it makes so much more sense. I guess that is what Skylar meant by the long line.’ The child smiled towards herself will continuing to tackle with her costume. The child wasn’t graceful so there was no way she was going to pull off the costume like Skylar but the girl was definitely going to get all of this stuff on her one way or another. The best memory so far was seeing a different side of Skylar for the first time. With the President’s cheeks getting all pink it must have meant that maybe the girl was warming up to her. Thump-Thump Went a child’s heart as she placed on some protective undergarments to prevent any creep from getting any sort of decent view of her undies. Mama may have not been around to teach her a whole lot but she was very stubborn when it came to making sure that her children wouldn’t attract unwanted attention. That was why, even at a young age, Alana was very meticulous at making sure she was going to be safe.

After taking the necessary amount of time to make sure that thing were holding on together including the wig, the shoes, the dress, and the contacts; Alana addressed that she had completed her attempt at putting the costume before stepping out from the back. Skylar looked the member down from head to toe before coming onto her to fix some tidbit that may have disturbed the boss. But as Skylar came closer Alana recalled her flushed cheeks from before. The Kingdra member couldn’t help the small heat rising to her own cheeks as Skylar fixed her hair and loose bits on the outfit.The child wanted to focus on something else besides Skylar because it felt like her face might just burst from the heat. Her eyes scanned the room till it landed on a very familiar bat Pokemon. Why she hadn’t noticed it sooner was her own mistake but the girl was happy that she saw a familiar sight. Alana’s own Pokemon were tucked away on her dress, upon the leaf ornaments that hung around her waist.
”Ace looks very regal in his costume. He even looks like royalty with his crown, his cape and his scepter.” It was just small talk for now, just something to distract herself from seeing just how close Skylar came on to her.

”What am I going to do now?” Honestly a plan hadn’t even hatched in the mind nor were there any plans laid out for the girl’s pick. The child got a text, came straight over to the room and didn’t think much about anything else. Now that the limelight was on her she had to think of something quickly to show that some sort of idea had been put together. ’Think Think! What could I possibly do right now?! Ahhhh! I’m not good with this sort of pressure.’ Inwardly the panic was everyone but on the girl’s face she appeared relaxed with the exception of the light shade of pink on her cheeks and on the tip of her ears.
”I was sort of thinking that we could go to the Haunted Mansion. It is sort of presumptuous for me to think that you would go with me but I thought it might be more fun if we go together. I mean, out of all the events happening for the Halloween event the school is throwing, it seemed like the Haunted House would be the best place to start. It kind of goes with the theme of the club, right? The Costume party...it is probably just as crowded and loud as any party but the Haunted Mansion is probably way more quieter and we may be able to see some ghost Pokemon or even some supernatural stuff happening there.” Alana attempted to throw any justifiable reason as to why they should go to the Haunted Mansion together but to be very honest she sort of didn’t want to go anywhere by herself at the moment. Sure, everyone was in costume but that didn’t mean some creep could waltz on in and do creepy things to her. The thought of it send a shiver down the girl’s spine but she attempted to put on the best poker face she could muster.

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex1

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous
User Imagex8 Rare Candy

.....Who are you?!?

SpazzticPanda1311

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:00 pm
xxxxxxxxxUser Image

Skylar didn't know why Alana was blushing at her as she fixed a few things here and there. Was Skylar embarrassing her or something? How annoying. She just rolled her eyes as she continued to do her work. Once finished, she took a few steps back in order to give the girl some space. Skylar just didn't see how her trying to help out the girl was seen as embarrassing "Goodness who gets so flustered or someone trying to help them? That's annoying you know, seriously I mean would you rather me let you out in the world looking like a slob, cause I can definitely do that next time" she scoffed, crossing her arms. It was only proper to go out looking your best, did Alana want to disrespect the administration by looking like someone who's never put on proper clothing? It was super annoying to say the least. She tapped her foot as she heard the girl talk about how Ace looked very regal in his costume. That helped her mood a little bit "of course he does, I can't let him go around wearing capes made out of bed sheets! For heavens sake he's not going as a slob either! It's all about manners, and Ace is not going without a costume if I have to wear one" she said, nodding.

Ace just seemed to roll his eyes at her, but Skylar ignored that for now. Skylar frowned a bit as Alana stated that she thought they could go to the haunted mansion together. She frowned, Skylar didn't want to go with someone. She'd rather be alone, they weren't friends after all. She pursed her lips as Alana justified the reason was club related, however, that made her frown even more "I understand where you're coming from, but I'm not going to the haunted mansion with you because it's club related. How would that be fair to all the other members if I just go with you? If we were going to go to the haunted mansion as a club, I would have had to know way before the event so that I could relay the clubs plans ahead of time to all the members. Honestly I thought you have a brain?" she said, huffing.

She was the president, she couldn't be playing favorites after all. Her eyes scanned to the little paper in the corner of the room though. If Alana wanted to go with her, then they would not go as friends "Look I just want to make it clear that we are not friends, and we are not going to get all buddy buddy with one another. However, if you seriously want to go to this stupid event with me I suppose I would have to go if I needed to get to know my new Vice President. Of course I would have to find one first, and since you're only a member that takes my priority over going with you" she said, closing her eyes softly. Why was she giving the stupid girl a reason to go to the haunted house with her? Having a vice president for the club would be nice, after all she'd probably have to find one sooner or later. Why not bait Alana to take the position while she had the chance?

User ImageUser Image
User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x3

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Hope the kind

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:11 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
I'm with➸ Skylar and Ace

O.O.C➸

Skylar was trying to do good, that much was certain but the President’s words were just as harsh as ever. ’Don’t cry, don’t cry, don’t cry, don’t cry, don’t cry…’ Just telling yourself these words didn’t mean they were going to come true. And saying it in one’s mind wasn’t going to help this situation any better.
”I-I’m not used to people helping me...so, I wasn’t sure how I should react.” If those Leafeon ears could reflect the child’s feelings then they would be drooping at this very moment. It was the sort of moment where one wanted to hide under a massive rock and be tucked away in their little hole. ’If I could transform into a real Leafeon I could run away into the forest and no one would ever be able to find me.’ The thought was screaming in her head. With a Leafeon’s appearance Alana could have surely blended in with her surrounding. And as much as the child wanted to cry there was no way that would be okay with Skylar. If the President was getting a bit upset at Alana for just being embarrassed for helping her out then Skylar might just bite off her ear if tears were to be shed. ’It's okay! Skylar is just being nice in her own way. Just remember that Alana, just remember that!’
Thus when the subject turned away from herself and onto Noibat it was like letting out a quiet sigh of relief.
”Did you make his outfit Skylar? If you did then it is absolutely perfect for Ace. The color scheme, the size, and it looks like Ace loves it too.”

But good things always seem to come to an end. Eventually the conversation moved its way from Ace and back to the person who was panicking inside. Of course, Alana listened quietly as Skylar shot down the girl’s quickly thought up idea about going to the Haunted Mansion. It truly was just a thought up idea that was made up right on the spot. There was no ulterior motive behind it and it wasn’t as if the girl could even think on up. So of course there were going to be cheese holes in the plan.
”You’re right. I was being insensitive about the other members. I’m sorry about that Skylar.” Alana gave a bow to now only show that she was truly sorry about her idea but to momentarily look away from Skylar. There were still some mixed feelings playing their games in the mind and heart. And in the off chance that tears were going to start dropping, she wanted to be prepared to shield that sight from the President’s gaze.

For Skylar to say that they weren’t friends or that they weren’t going to be ‘buddy-buddy’ was hitting right at home. ’I wonder what that makes us then….we aren’t friends because Skylar said so and we aren’t strangers either. I guess that would make us acquaintances outside of the club. And in the club we aren’t friends but just members….but what kind of relationship is that? I don’t know and I don’t know if I want to ask. Would I just hurt myself more or would I be hurting what type of relationship we have right now.’
”A Vice-President?” It was the last tidbit of Skylar’s words that made Alana look up to her from the child’s current bowed position. Honestly so many things were still a mystery when it came to the Supernatural Club along with the school’s rules’ But one should be quite familiar with a Vice-President’s role. It meant that Alana would have the chance to be with Skylar more, it would mean that she could be counted on more and it could mean that, to Skylar, Alana wouldn’t just be another nobody in the sea of people at school.
”If you’ll give me a chance then I consider it an honor to be the club’s and your Vice President.” Alana straightened her body up and gave another bow to show her deepest appreciation. For now sadness no longer gripped her face or the heart, but now the feelings of affection and bliss were overwhelming those dark feelings of a not-so-distant past.

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex1

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous
User Imagex8 Rare Candy

.....Who are you?!?

SpazzticPanda1311

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:12 am
xxxxxxxxxUser Image

Skylar listened as Alana stuttered a bit when she responded to what Skylar had said. She just remained silent as the girl seemed to have been hurt by her words. Not that Skylar cared, no way she did. Besides she was used to hurting people like this, Krou was a prime example of that. It was better to hurt others rather than let them hurt you. Never again would she make the same mistakes she did in the past. This was all so that she could prevent further heartbreak. She didn't need that right now, and this was the best way to do that. Push others away so that they get the message that she did not want friends, and she did not want to get to know people on a personal level. She'd tolerate it if she had to talk to people because it was a responsibility, but other than that she would not bother. That sinking feeling of guilt she got every time she opened her mouth and verbally abused someone was shoved deep deep down in order to prevent her from apologizing for her words. If she apologized that would defeat the purpose of driving people away after all.

Her eyes moved back over to Alana as she asked if she made the outfit that Ace was wearing, and she shook her head "believe it or not, so guy gave it to me as a thank you for some reason. I'm still not sure why he even thanked me considering we spoke roughly two sentences to one another" she muttered, shrugging her shoulders. Not that she was complaining, it was a very pretty outfit. It was then that the topic switched back to the members of the club, and Skylar nodded once more "It's good that you understand, I don't want any favoritism between members that would be unprofessional" she said. Skylar waited in silence as Alana processed this information and once she had, it seemed that they were moving onto yet another topic. Alana voiced out her surprise about being told about a vice-president position. Skylar simply nodded again "of course, I have to have a cabinet members of sorts. You know a secretary, vice-president, treasurer ect. to help me run the club. Of course I'd love to do all these things by myself, however, the school wants there to be one position per person so I can't do everything by myself unfortunately" she replied.

After that little explanation, Alana stated that if she'd give her the chance that it would be an honor to be the club's and her vice-president. That last bit took her by surprise, why HER vice-president? Not that she didn't like the sound of that, after all Alana would be doing what Skylar told her to do like a good grunt should. She didn't know how she felt about that though, sure she didn't want to deal with other peoples mistakes and whatnot, but she didn't particularly want to be a dictator even if at times she may have seemed like one. Pursing her lips she turned towards the door "well then, if you're taking up that vice-president position I suppose we need to discuss a few things let's get going then" she said, as she walked out of the club room and towards the event.

*Exit*

User ImageUser Image
User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x3

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Hope the kind

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:53 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
I'm with➸ Skylar+Pokemon

O.O.C➸

Alana was patient and listen earnestly towards Skylar’s words. By using them as a distraction to keep her mind and emotion in check, the child was pleased with the distraction. Though, she found it surprising to know that the President accepted a gift from a stranger. Well, who really knew if the person who gifted Ace was a stranger or not. For all that she could know, the stranger could have been someone she may have met, been acquainted with or something along those lines. ’I don’t think it may have been that one guy, from the museum. If it had been I doubt she would have accepted it so easily. I guess it wasn’t that one substitute teacher because he didn’t leave a good impression on Skylar last I saw….Is it someone I know?’ Now it actually made the child curious. Who would have possibly given Ace such a costume? It was rather intriguing that someone had such skills to make that sort of costume. Maybe they were worth making friends if Skylar didn’t say anything bad about them. ’I wonder if they will come back again, it would be nice to say hello. Maybe their a member...or something…’ These thoughts were a pleasant distraction as was the next topic of this conversation.

”You’re absolutely right. It wouldn’t be right to everyone.” Again, she kept her bowed position towards Skylar as the President continued on with the conversation. This time it went towards the topic of the Vice President position. At first, the girl did have some mixed feelings with the position. Skylar had just said that she didn’t want any favoritism in the club so would becoming Vice President be contradicting that statement? It was a position that called for the individual to be by the President’s side whenever necessary. It could have also been abused by anyone who just wanted to harass Skylar. Thinking of just one individual perhaps Alana was putting two and two together? ’Would Skylar prefer me? Maybe...maybe she trusts me enough to know that I won’t be a bother to her.’ Her thoughts made her warm inside, for it was that thought that rejuvenated her relationship with Skylar. Alana straightened herself up and looked at Skylar with a new look of determination.
”I”d love to be all of those till someone else can fill them in. So please, until those positions are taken by the other member I’ll do my best to make sure that you won’t have to worry about them.” Alana gave a quick bow to the president of the Supernatural club. The girl was eager to start her position and slip onto these new shoes.

”Right away President!” She blossomed as Skylar took the lead to their next destination. Alana had to make sure that all of her belongings were with her before exiting out with Skylar. There was no way she wanted to disappoint her when it was the President who trusted her enough to be the Vice President of the Supernatural Club.
{Exit}

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex1

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous
User Imagex8 Rare Candy

.....Who are you?!?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 19th of November░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:17 pm

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco knocked on the door waiting for a response. Charmander and Murkrow were by his side and both Pokemon had quite the big belly. Just like he promised, Marco had taken his Pokemon to the Cafeteria so they could eat as much as they wanted since they weren't able to have lunch before the last class. It seemed that having them inside their Poke Ball was the best choice since they slept the whole time inside the mechanical spheres. Once in the Cafeteria his Pokemon had devoured nearly everything they could get their hands on. As far as Marco knew, the food was free, but even he was feeling a little bad for how much his Pokemon were eating. However, since it was after classes, a lot of the food was leftovers from lunch. The Cafeteria employees told him that his Pokemon could have as much as they wanted since it was better for the leftovers to be all gone. While his Pokemon were eating, Marco continued working on his formal request letter. Once he had finished getting all his preparations, he used a brand new sheet of paper to re-write his work so it was nice and clean. He actually felt quite proud of himself for all the work he had placed into the request. All that was left was to present his request to Skylar Moore, President of the Supernatural Club.

Today's efforts were all for this moment. His personal search for the Spooky Mansion only led him to dead ends. There really was nothing more than he could do on his own with his Pokemon. He needed help and the only place that he could think of getting help from was the Supernatural Club. He was a member of the club, but he knew that just being a member didn't guarantee him any help. Skylar said that so long as their interactions were about the club then they could communicate. However, he didn't want to take any chances so he wanted to write the club a formal request. He wanted to be professional and show that he was serious about asking for help. The letter that was given to him by that mysterious figure in the Spooky Mansion was inside his bag. Every day he was bothered by that letter because it didn't belong to him and he wanted to return the letter to the mansion. It isn't just that... Marco thought as he knocked on the door once more.

The events that occurred in the Spooky Mansion were still fresh on his mind. There was a mystery about that mansion and it only made it worse that it suddenly disappeared. He couldn't give up, not until he discovered the mystery and returned the letter to its proper owner. There was still no answer from the club so instead Marco tried to open the door. He turned the knob and peeked inside the club room. No one was present, Marco took a step inside. "Maria?" The black-haired boy looked around to see if the ghost girl would answer him, but he received none. Marco was definitely confused since no one was present not even Maria. "Moore? I guess she's not here yet," he went to take a seat on one of the chairs and decided to wait for someone to arrive. Charmander and Murkrow walked around the room trying to explore any of the changes. The club had been renovated and it looked really amazing. The formal request paper was inside his bad, nice and safe. He didn't know when Moore might enter the club so he decided to wait for her. Marco wondered if there were any other members in the Supernatural club. He didn't know anyone and he never ran into anyone in the club except for Skylar who was the president. Marco stared at the ceiling in thought while his Pokemon were resting from all the food they ate.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 16
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage