Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Club Area] Supernatural Club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:43 pm
User Image
textttexttextextUser Image

▪Mood: Irritated II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: Supernatural Studies Club Room II ▫With Who: Noibat (Ace)II ▪Word Count: ---

Skylar eventually opened her eyes, before staring at the clock. There was actually quite a bit of time left before lunch was over. She groaned, annoyed. Maria was being super annoying right now, she just wanted to be alone. Just as she thought she might get some peace and quiet, the door creaked rather loudly. She turned to see Koru, her roommate stepping inside the room. For the love of god, she's not even in this club why is she even here? Maria smiled "oh? this might get interesting!" she chirped. Skylar sent her a silent glare, for the love of god Maria better keep her mouth shut. Others couldn't normally see her, so if she kept talking Skylar might now be able to keep herself under control. She waited for her to explain why she had barged in here, and crossed her arms as she stated she had heard someone screaming. She sighed "well clearly no one is in trouble so you can go now" she stated blankly. Maria shook her head "Skylar! How could you treat a guest like that? You need to make her feel welcome here, not scare her off!" she stated. Again, Skylar looked in the ghosts general direction and glared. Not like Skylar could respond back at the moment.

What would Koru think if she did? She'd probably think she had some mental health problems or something. She ran a hand through her hair "is there anything else you need?" she asked, her voice rather strained. Even if Skylar wanted her gone, Maria was right. This was a club room, and she needed to act appropriately. She couldn't keep shoving everyone out of the club room... yet. Maria clapped her hands together "that's it Skylar, try being more friendly!" the ghost said. Skylar gritted her teeth muttering things under her breath, as she grew more annoyed. She took a deep breath "need something from the supernatural studies club?" she asked, her voiced strained once again. Maria frowned "well it's not very welcoming, but at least your improving a bit-" Maria didn't get to finish. Skylar glared, stomping her foot "would you shut up!" she snapped.

Maria blinked, before smiling innocently "me or your little guest there?" she asked mischievously. Skylar tensed, and looked back over at Koru. She grew pale, right Koru couldn't hear or see Maria. Great, what was she supposed to say "er.. not you, I mean uh... no um... uh forget it" she muttered, throwing her hands up in the air. No point in trying to cover that outburst up. Besides maybe this would cause Koru to leave her alone now? She sighed, and slumped back into her chair "nothing happened so you can go back to whatever it was you were doing before alright" she said, rather tiredly.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: Oh Maria, making Skylat's life so much harder xD Koru is going to think Skylar is insane haha))

User Image

▪Pokeballs: User Imagex1 II ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: User Image x0 II ▫Key-Items: User Image x1 II ▪Miscellaneous: ---
▪Total Word Count: 16,000+ II ▫Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 15 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0
▪Moves: Bite (100% Accuracy, 30% Flinch) Supersonic (50% Accuracy) Gust (100% Accuracy) Leach Life: (100% Accuracy) II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

Prairiefox

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:36 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Club Room Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Skylar/???Word Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Excited OOC: Hi sorry that took so long ^^◉

Koru wasn't surprised by her roommate's reaction to her entering the room. Since school started it seemed Skylar hated her and she had no idea why. It seemed whenever she tried to get close Skylar would make a mean or hurtful comment and walk away. Koru felt like she wasn't doing this to be mean though, more like she was purposefully trying to push Koru away from something- but away from what? She said there was no trouble and that she could leave, but she had this strange feeling that she shouldn't just yet. It had been a few days since she actually had seen Skylar. Whenever she woke up in the morning either she was still asleep or she had already left. Maybe this could be her only chance in a long time. Koru downcasted her gaze and brushed her chin with her finger, "Well no not exactly but-!" For a moment she froze. She had completely forgotten that Skylar washead of the Supernatural Club. Her expression became slightly nervous, though she tried to hide it with a smile, she was feeling like Cyndaquil at this moment, "Oh no... I mean no nothing from the club nope not at all..." She started to ramble. She blinked a little shocked now. Why would she react this way to her, telling her shut up like she had said something much worse. She seemed incredibly agitated and even though she said it wasn't her she was talking to Koru thought different. She puzzled her brow and frowned at Skylar finally saying,"Okay that's it! Skylar why are you like this to me? Did I do something wrong? Did Cyndaquil light your bed on fire? Please tell 'cause I don't think I can hold myself back from you anymore!" She took a sharp breath after finishing her speal- oh no she let it out... She was originally going to offer a invite to hang out when classes were done for the day, but now that Skylar was yelling at her to shut up then flat out deny it she had to say something now.

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:41 am
User Image
textttexttextextUser Image

▪Mood: Irritated II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: Supernatural Studies Club Room II ▫With Who: Noibat (Ace)II ▪Word Count: ---

Skylar tried not to think to much of Koru's presence, after all the girl would probably leave after hearing her snap like that. Not that Skylar was snapping at Koru, she was telling Maria to shut up. What irony, it wasn't like Koru knew that though. Skylar just hoped the girl would leave, that would make her life so much easier. She sighed as the girl stuttered a bit, stating she had not business with the club. So Skylar waved at her to leave "well that settles that doesn't it? Please be on your way then" she stated. However, just as she thought the girl was going to leave it seems like something in Koru snapped. The once happy, annoying, and somewhat calm girl instantly snapped at her. It was a surprise, she didn't think Koru would have the guts to actually call her out and demand an explanation for her cold attitude towards the girl. In a way Skylar's opinion of her went up just a bit, but at the same time she felt a bit angered herself. Why did she persist to bug her in order to gain her affection? What could she possibly gain from a friendship with Skylar? She gritted her teeth, oh Skylar definitely had a few words for her that she did. She was not going to stand down and get yelled at when Koru didn't understand anything about her.

She stood up her eyes extra icy, her arms crossed "It's not just you I'm like this to, I'm like this to everyone! What could you possibly understand about me? Nothing! That's how I want it to be, what I don't understand is what you could possibly gain from this little friendship game you keep spouting on about. You and everyone else make me sick! You can't just expect me to think you don't want something when you from some sort of relationship with someone. People always approach others because the want something, need something. In the end what does it all lead to? Unnecessary emotions and a waste of time, I don't need you or anyone else as a friend. All I need are my pokemon, I don't need anything else. Get it? If you do, then I suggest you leave this place and go to where your so called 'friends' are and leave me out of it. I won't have any of this half-assed friendship everyone keeps spewing out so easily, I'm not a fool" she said. She continued to glare "And I meant what I said, every word of it. For your information, you may not beleive me about earlier but that outburst wasn't directed towards you, not that you could even begin to understand that either" she said, referring to how she told Maria to shut up.

She then pointed towards the door "Now if you're done complaining the door is over there, I think we're done. It's quite obvious everyone at the school doesn't know a thing about how the real world works. You're welcome to stay in your little dream world of friendship like everyone else, but I'm not going to fall prey to that sort of dream. Face reality, no one wants friendship without a price. I'm better off alone, better yet tell your friends to stay away from me to that would make life so much easier. Hate me all you want, but I'm not going to change my mind. Have fun living in dreamland, I want no part of it" she finished, as she continued to point towards the door.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: uh-oh, Cat fight xD Skylar is just so stubborn haha ))

User Image

▪Pokeballs: User Imagex1 II ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: User Image x0 II ▫Key-Items: User Image x1 II ▪Miscellaneous: ---
▪Total Word Count: 16,000+ II ▫Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 15 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0
▪Moves: Bite (100% Accuracy, 30% Flinch) Supersonic (50% Accuracy) Gust (100% Accuracy) Leach Life: (100% Accuracy) II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

Prairiefox

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:55 am
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Club Room Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Skylar/???Word Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Furious OOC: owo" ◉

Koru couldn't believe she just did that. She hadn't snapped like in a long long time, ans she thought she'd never have to. She braced for Skylar's response, but it was something she couldn't believe she was hearing. She began by stating that Koru wasn't the only one she was like this too, that she was this way to everyone and then started bad mouthing the idea of friendship and calling it a game... This made Koru's face flush into a bright red and she responsed by stepping forward a little more, "A game?! How dare you call something so precious as friendship a game?! Friendship isn't like that at all I have a lot of evidence to support that. It's not something sick or useless it's wonderful and it helps people understand each other!" In her moment of yelling Skylar continued herself by adding that no one needed to understand her and then started again on it being a waste of time. Cyndaquil was moved her shoulder to the ground as she braced herself to continue to defend her beliefs, "I can't believe you! You call friendship a waste of time but then you say you're fine being friends with pokemon! It's the same thing between both species it doesn't matter which one you are but you share a bond with each other and support each other the best each person or pokemon can! That's my idea friendship and whoever has been doing this to you to think differently is a real piece of trash!" She didn't mean to be so harsh in her last comment, but Skylar obviously has had some bad times with friends and it could only be assumed that she was thinking this as a result of something in the past. How far Koru could control herself was only a guess. She let out a deep huff when she belittled her again about not understanding. She raised her arms wide eyed and shouted,"FINE! I don't understand! I don't understand a dang thing! I"M A KID! I'M NOT A PROFESSOR I'M ONLY 11! I try to see the good in everything! I'm a naive twerp! I like to see the good in people and be there for others because I WANT TO! I WOULD NEVER ASK FOR ANYTHING IN RETURN BECAUSE APPARENTLY I AM NAIVE LITTLE TWERP THAT DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT THE REAL WORLD! OH WAIT! I"M 11! I'm not a world traveler I haven't met everyone! I don't know about the evil in this world except what I see on the news or when grown ups talk about it. I still want to hold onto my hope before it dries up like yours! I don't know why I keep trying with you! You're cold, insensitive and just plain....WELL YOU"RE A BUTTHEAD!" Her eyes were wide and she was breathing heavily, not really able to breath when she was spouting off her, well her shouting... She looked as furious as a Tyranitar and she wasn't ready to let Skylar end it here- not when they've said so much. Koru slammed the door shut and turned to her crossing her arms, "Oh no you better not believe that I'm leaving her yet!" She glared at the girl with fierce golden eyes and approached the chairs and making the gap between them even smaller. She took one more breath and asked in a slightly calmer voice, "Skylar I'm sorry I don't understand, but please just tell me what sick twisted person would make you think this way?" She uncrossed her arms and narrowed her gaze waiting for the answer...

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 10:05 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 16th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 17th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 29th October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:04 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxUser Image
▪Mood: Bored II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: Lottery Booth II ▫With Who: Noibat II ▪Word Count: ---

Skylar was glad that the event was over. It was nice to get out of school every once in a while, but a lot happened when they weren't at school. She particularly found that she honestly disliked even more people now than when she left originally. The only person she didn't honestly dislike right now was probably Alana. The girl wasn't her friend, but Skylar did commend her for her interest in the club. At least she seemed to be genuinely intrigued with the topic. Skylar stretched her arms softly, before getting up to leave. She needed to check up on Maria after all. It had been a while since she last talked to her. She ran a hand through her hair, and got ready. Once she was in fact ready, she got up to leave and moved towards her door. She didn't care much if Koru was there or not, she just left without a word. Not like it was Koru's business where she went after all. She moved slowly out of the dorms and onto campus. She didn't see that many students lingering around, probably because it was still morning after all. Ace flew silently at her side, as he looked around as well.

She didn't say much to her partner, as she made her way towards the club room. She then opened the door and blinked softly. There seemed to be some sort of clothing and a not next to them. She tilted her head softly to the side before walking forwards. Her eyes scanned the note before her eyes softened. It seems that the boy from that one booth had given her some accessories for Ace as a thank you for trying to give him her Shaymin doll. Skylar thought it was stupid to thank her for something she wasn't even able to give him, but she wasn't about to just throw the little clothes away. Besides they were sort of adorable. Not that she'd ever say that out loud. She called Ace over and dressed him up. Skylar nodded, as she heard chuckling behind her "that cute little boy was so nervous walking in here you know, he looked reluctant to just leave this gift here you know" she teased. Skylar rolled her eyes "at least they're nice quality" she muttered.

Ace was digging his new outfit, and twirled around happily in it. Skylar laughed softly "don't get too comfortable now" she commented. Ace didn't seem to care much as he continued his antics. Again Skylar rolled her eyes, before crossing her arms "I'm assuming everything is fine for now" she asked. Maria pursed her lips "I wonder" she said aloud, whistling. Skylar rolled her eyes "that's not even an answer... whatever I need to get to class. I'll come by when school is over to check since you're being all weird and dodging the question" she said, before leaving to go to class.

*Exit*

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: ))

▫Total Word Count: 16,000+ II ▪Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User ImageUser Image
User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
▪Move Set: Bite (100% Accuracy, 30% Flinch) Supersonic (50% Accuracy) Gust (100% Accuracy) Leach Life: (100% Accuracy) II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x3

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image: Video/Text/Contest Entry
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:23 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco headed for the Supernatural Club per Maria the ghost's instructions. He had been curious about why she invaded his dreams, but she did ask him to come today so maybe he would receive an answer. The black-haired boy would be lying if he said that he wasn't nervous, but strangely enough he was not nervous about meeting a human ghost. Oh no, his nervousness came from the chance of meeting a human that was very much alive and that very much seemed to dislike him. The student that created the Supernatural Club and such became its president was none other than Skylar Moore. She was a mystery to him, but then again all girls that he met were a complete mystery to him. He could not figure them out and maybe he wasn't supposed to, but Skylar was definitely the toughest of the girl's he'd met. Due to some supernatural circumstances, Marco became a part of the Supernatural Club to unlock the mystery behind Maria the ghost. She was an entity that he was still having a hard time understanding; once again the concept of death was confusing to him. If a person died then did they all become ghosts? And if that were the case then why couldn't everyone see these ghosts? The only other person that could see Maria was Skylar, in fact, she was the first person to have seen Maria the ghost. Just what did the two share that allowed them to see a ghost? There were so many questions and this club was probably the only place that he could be able to have them answered.

The young student had reached the door to the assigned space for the Supernatural Club. He took a deep breath and then sighed before opening the door slowly. Peeking inside he noticed that there was no one present at the moment. Truthfully, he hadn't had too much time to visit the club lately so he didn't know about any new members or if the current members met regularly. In fact, he didn't know any members except for Skylar and he suspected that Alana was part of the club as well, but he wasn't sure. Marco made a mental note to be more active, it wasn't fair if he didn't devote his time to a club that he joined. Besides, he joined in order to help and learn more about Maria the ghost. Today was a good chance for that, but seeing as the said ghost had not arrived yet then he might as well relax. "Charmander, Murkrow, come on out," Marco took out his Poke Ball and Great Ball to summon his pokemon. The two stretched their muscles and looked around to identify the new room. "Here you go guys, I brought some snacks," Marco presented his Pokemon with some Rare Candies. Charmander took one while Murkrow was given three. The pokemon happily munched on the treats and Marco smiled at seeing their happy faces. "Slow down guys, the candy isn't going anywhere," the boy chuckled as he took a sit on one of the chairs. He reached into his bag and took out the notes he had taken earlier regarding miss Floros' lecture. He was assigned a legendary Pokemon by the name of Azelf, but he didn't know who this pokemon was. He would have to stop by the Library at some point to do his research. He would also need to do some research on the Pokemon his family had. The boy was concentrating on his notes while his Pokemon looked around the room.

==========

(A/N: Hey guys, Spazztic and I are doing a scene between our chars so please do not interrupt until we're done. Thank you!)

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 16
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x6
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:01 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxUser Image

Skylar had just gotten back from her class, breeding to be exact. She had been a bit interested in today's lesson, and she wanted to learn more about egg groups. Maybe she could even breed her own pokemon, and raise them to be strong and unyielding. In her hand was a note from her supposed 'group partner' Adien. She didn't know anything about the guy, but his pokemon was so adorable she almost smiled. Curse her secret affection for baby pokemon! She had read the letters content, and planned to cooperate with him once she finished up her club duties. Hopefully she could go in and out without little trouble so they could work on the project and get it done. Personally she wished this wasn't a group project, but she particularly hate or like who she was assigned with. That was enough for her, she could simply be professional about it. It was a good thing she wasn't stuck with someone else she knew, because currently the only person she'd actually tolerate without being annoyed was probably Alana. So she made sure to write back that she would meet him there when her things were finished. Thus she approached the club door. Ace flew lazily by her side, as she ripped the handle and pulled the door open.

When she walked inside, it would be an understatement to say she wasn't surprised. She hadn't expected anyone to be here, after all why would they be here? Not like anyone wanted to be around her longer than they had to (not that she minded much). Her eyes glared at the boy in the room. Marco. She scowled, crossing her arms annoyed "what are you doing here" she said, clearly with a bit of hostility. What the heck? She didn't move from her spot as the door closed behind her. Suddenly a chuckling voice could be heard, and Skylar moved her sharp gaze towards the ghost in the room "I called him here of course silly!" the voice teased. Skylar gritted her teeth "Do tell me, WHY you called HIM here? You know how I feel about that improper boy that's all bark and no bite!" she snapped, rather harshly. Maria frowned "now now, no need to be so angry, we still haven't even talked about how to make sure I don't disappear" she reasoned. She glared more, "if that was the case, I'm all you need!" she argued, still not wanting the boys help.

Maria shot her a serious looked "you and I both know what would happen dear, now zip it and stand over there" she said, pointing to the seat across from Marco. Skylar wanted to retort, but the look Maria was giving caused a chill to roll down her back. Cursing under her breath, she stalked over to where the ghost pointed to and sat down rather annoyed. She didn't even bat an eyelash towards Marco and kept her gaze on Maria "well then out with it! I have other things I need to attend to, so I'd rather get this over as soon as possible Maria" she said coldly.

User ImageUser Image
User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
▪Move Set: Bite (100% Accuracy, 30% Flinch) Supersonic (50% Accuracy) Gust (100% Accuracy) Leach Life: (100% Accuracy) II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x3

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :

xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Shadow of Miracles

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:22 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi

The black-haired boy looked up from his notes when he heard a voice address him. Dark eyes met lilac orbs as the two students temporarily locked eyes. She was glaring at him with sharp eyes, but he was not backing down not this time; he remained neutral and remained watching her as he got ready to answer the question. Taking a closer look, there was a hint of blue in her eyes...they were very interesting. Marco jumped a little startled by the sound of the door closing without any of them moving, there wasn't even a draft in the room. Marco put away his notes when he saw that Maria had finally joined them which was good for him since he was still a little nervous about being alone with Skylar. Charmander and Murkrow stopped their activity to gaze at Skylar and her bat companion; the two Pokemon felt a chill in the air and they felt a presence, but they could not see this being that was definitely in the room with them. So Maria was not visible even to Pokemon. Marco waited silently for Skylar and Maria to finish their back-and-forth. He already knew that Skylar disliked him and that she thought that he was all talk. He couldn't exactly comment back because looking at his track record, his actions had always been the "wrong" thing to do when it came to Skylar. He acted on impulse on a lot of their meetings and didn't really think about the consequences or how his actions might be viewed by others (such as the incident in the museum). So he could admit that he was reckless and that's probably why Skylar didn't have the best opinion of him; in a way he was being selfish. Maria seemed to have finally brought up today's topic; how to stop her from disappearing. Marco was immediately interested, but Skylar was still fighting against working with him.

Maria gave Skylar a serious look which seemed to have silenced the girl enough to comply with the ghost's request. Marco was actually thankful that Maria was willing to be the middle-man and help mediate things between the two students. If she was willing to put that much effort then it showed that she valued her life, but that she also valued Skylar's life. Everyone knew what would happen if they didn't cooperate with each other. "I'm curious too," Marco spoke up after Skylar made the demand to speed things up. "We want to help, but you haven't told us much about how we can help you."

Maria smile at both of them as she floated towards the center so that they could both see her clearly. She silent for a moment as if thinking over her words, but the smile that she carried said that she knew exactly what she wanted say. "You two are the only ones that can do this. I have searched for others for a very long time, but there are none," there was almost a hint of sadness in her voice, but that quickly changed along with her expression. "I require life energy, a large amount, in order to remain in this world. As I have told you both before, you two are special, but this all information that you already know." Maria was right, when Marco first learned about the ghost and joined the Supernatural Club, Maria had explained that he carried a Potential that could help her stay in this space. Skylar possessed that same Potential, but if Maria only relied on Skylar then she would drain all of her energy and then it would be Skylar the ghost. This was the main reason why they were both here because together they could help Maria maintain her presence in this world while also help each other from being drained of all their life energy.

"What we are here to discuss is the process and more importantly, how you will know when its time to provide me with energy," Maria flew around the room as if checking to make sure there were no intruders to interrupt them. "I'm sure you two remember the contract we made? Of course you do darlings! How could anyone forget such a fantastic experience?" Maria chuckled as she flew back down to face them, "but tell me...have your shoulders been bothering you lately? When you take a shower or change shirts, have you noticed something appearing on your shoulder?" Marco tilted his head a bit in confusion as his hand reached for his shoulder. The black-haired boy removed his jacket and rolled up the sleeve of his right arm. "What is...this?" Marco asked as he spotted the tattoo on his shoulder, a very strange symbol that resembled a heart. The tattoo was glowing an orange color; Marco looked back at Maria who was grinning at them.

"This tattoo lets you know when I need energy. Orange, Red, and Black. Remember those colors because they are the indicators of not just when to give me energy, but also to check your own energy." Maria waited for this information to sink, could these two youngsters work together? They were an interesting "team", but she would be relying on them so she hoped for the best.

==========

(A/N: Hey guys, Spazztic and I are doing a scene between our chars so please do not interrupt until we're done. Thank you!)

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

User Image x6
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:38 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxUser Image

Skylar glared at Marco as he stated he wanted to help, and that Maria hadn't told them how to help her. Correction, Maria hadn't told Marco. Maria had already told her that she could help Maria by giving her their life energy, however, the better way to state Marco's earlier comment is the process of how both of them would help her. She gritted her teeth, baring it for now as Maria stated to speak. She had stated that only the two of them could do this, and that she has searched for other before but had no luck whatsoever until now. Skylar found that rather hard to believe, how was she keeping her form here then if she hadn't found anyone else before them? Skylar rolled her eyes, if it wasn't for the fact that Maria was one of the only people she trusted she'd leave this room right now. Of course the bit about how their life energy was special was of no surprise, after all that was common knowledge by now. Why else would they be here? Still part of Skylar had really wished the dumb ghost would let her do this on her own, and why of all people did it have to be Marco?! So annoying!

Skylar crossed her legs as Maria stated that they were here so that she could explain the process as well as how to know when to supply her with more energy. Skylar motioned her to continue "well out with it, I have other places to be" she said. Maria seemed to give her a sly smile, before checking the room in case there was anyone else around. Skylar huffed at this "there's no one else here get on with it seriously!" she snapped. Maria simply chuckled, before speaking about their contract. Skylar made a disgusted face "correction it was NOT a 'fantastic' experience thank you very much!" she corrected. Maria seemed to just ignore her as she continued on, asking about their shoulders. Confused, Skylar tilted her head to the side "why would our shoulder be hurting? And what, do tell, do you mean by 'something' appearing on our shoulders!" she screeched.

Skylar watched as Marco rolled his sleeve down to reveal some sort of tattoo, and she paled. No.Freaking.Way. This was NOT happening right now. Skylar too checked her own shoulder rather frantically. She was horrified at what she discovered "are you kidding me! What the heck is this, no, no I will NOT tolerate this take it off Maria! I will not have a... have a... a matching tattoo with this... this ill mannered moron!" she shouted, pointing a finger at Marco. Maria laughed, shaking her head as she explained that the tattoo would tell them when she needed energy. She then listed off the color order and that they needed to remember. She also stated they needed to know in case their own energy was running low. Skylar stood up, the chair flying back before scraping against the ground "MARIA! You did not tell me this was going to happen! I refuse to accept this, get rid of it this instant or I swear I'll make sure you wish you never invaded my dreams!" she scowled.

Maria sighed, "sadly, I cannot undo anything. You've already finalized the contract my dear, so you can't simple get out of it all willy nilly now" she said. Skylar's face turned paler, and that is when she resorted to throwing things at the ghost "Maria I can't believe you! Go die right now so these blasted tattoos can vanish from existence!" she shouted, her pride taking a hit. Maria just laughed at her, it was clear Skylar could do no harm since she was a ghost after all. Eventually, Skylar stopped as her gaze snapped to Marco "and you! I swear to Arceus if you EVER tell anyone about this I'll end you myself! For Arceus's sake why'd it have to be you, I despise you, you're so annoying!" she said, throwing her hands up in the air.

User ImageUser Image
User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x3

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Shadow of Miracles

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:24 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi

Being in the room felt like being in a cage with a tigress, a very annoyed tigress that was ready to pounce if you did anything to annoyed her such as breathing. Marco was very thankful for Maria's presence, but at the same time he wouldn't have to be here if it wasn't for Maria either. He wasn't blaming the ghost for his situation, but rather he just found it ironic that the person who put him in this "cage" was the same person that was saving him. Except for the occasional Skylar comments, Maria started to explain some things about their roles in her rescue. The information provided for them was more or less already mentioned, but to Marco it was a good reminder of what he had got himself into by agreeing to the contract. Once they got to the part about the matching tattoos that was when all hell broke loose. The black-haired boy had already inspected his shoulder to see the tattoo that was placed on his skin. When it was Skylar's turn to check, she screamed quite loudly. The light-purple haired girl and the ghost girl then begin to argue (mostly Skylar freaking out), but Marco was having his own inner turmoil. 'Oh no, a tattoo...it's probably a magical tattoo and I bet they can't be remove...my parents are going to kill me! If I have a tattoo everyone is going to think I'm a delinquent or something, I mean they already think poorly of me, but I don't want to add fuel to the fire.' The boy looked up from his thoughts once he heard the scraping noise of the chair when Skylar suddenly stood up to protest against this tattoo problem. The Salamence student was quite upset about this whole ordeal and he had seen her angry many times before, but none like what she was displaying at the moment.

Marco and Skylar were sitting across from each other so he had a clear view of the angry expression on her face; goodness her whole body seemed to be shaking from anger. Her hand must have been twitching because once Maria told her that there was no way to undo this contract, Skylar star throwing things at her. Marco was sure that in the back of her mind, the girl knew that these objects could not hit Maria, but trying was still worth it. Of course, this would have been totally fine, if Marco wasn't in the direct line of fire for her attacks. Wow!" the black-haired boy had to react quickly as he caught the objects that were phasing pass Maria and coming at him. He caught one and two, but for the third object he had ran out of hands. He was struck dead center in the middle of his forehead; the force behind the throw had caused him to be knocked back and so his chair fell back along with him. Marco groaned in pain as he started seeing stars, "ouch..." When Skylar looked at him, all she would see was a boy on the ground with a red mark on his forehead from the object thrown at him. When she threaten to end him if he did not keep his mouth shut about the tattoo, Marco gave her a thumbs up in his dizzy state since he was still trying to recover. Charmander and Murkrow went over to their friend to inspect him for any serious damage. They did not want to meddle with human interactions, but even they thought that the female student had gone too far. The black-haired boy slowly got up; he didn't blame Skylar for the attack, she had reacted poorly and her actions had caused someone to get hurt (Marco knew a thing or two about that). However, that hit did cause him to want to get some things out of his chest.

"Moore, I get it...this situation really sucks," Marco rubbed his head as he straighten out to face Skylar. Yes, he did call her by her last name since calling her by her first name would mean they were on good terms and clearly they were not. There was only one thing that he could do now and he might as well say it here while he had the chance. Taking a deep breath, he continued, "I don't want to be in this situation any more than you do -trust me- being talked down to, and now, getting hit...it's really really not fun for me." it seemed that getting hit in the forehead had somehow triggered his eyes to change color once more so they appeared as a red-garnet color. Marco was not angry, he was still kind of dizzy for that, but he was definitely tired of this dog and cat situation. "But I agreed to help Maria knowing full well of the consequences. I didn't know that you were a part of this, but it wouldn't have mattered because I would have accepted the contract regardless of who I had to work with." Skylar was very confident that she could do this alone, but Maria had explained already that she would not have been able to handle distributing energy to her by herself. Marco wasn't going to take the risk because Skylar had too much pride to accept help from anyone (especially his help). "As much as you don't want to hear it....we're in this together," he was thinking a little more clearer now so hopefully that would be enough for his message to come across. "No matter what problems we have, we're here because Maria needs our help and we agreed to do it, but that's all we have in common so let's work together when we need to, but only when we need to...I don't want this," Marco pointed to the floor or rather he was making a point to say this tense situation, "to happen every time you and I are somewhere together." He watched Skylar carefully making sure that his eyes were always looking at hers to show that he was focused.

"So let's just do our jobs and then go our separate ways when we are done. I am a member of the Supernatural Club and I also want to be able to be in this room and contribute to the club without all this hostility." Marco had already pulled down his sleeve and went to put the chair up properly. "Let's be civil and cooperate when it involves Maria and the Supernatural Club. We can ignore each other afterwords, we will be strangers and I will not bug you or approach you." He grabbed his jacket and placed it back on his person seeing the room was feeling a bit chilly. "I don't want anyone to know about the tattoos either so you can be sure that I won't tell anyone...the days are getting colder so it should be easy enough to hide it from everyone," Marco didn't expect his words to solve the problems he had with Skylar, but he wanted to at least have a beginning. He didn't know if Skylar would scream at him, called him out, or just completely reject this idea all together. However, he realized that regardless of her answer, he had found a solution for himself. He didn't want to be a part of this negative atmosphere that always sprung up whenever Skylar and him were together. Ignoring her for the rest of his time in Ordell Academy would have easily resolved all problems and was likely what would have pleased Skylar. Unfortunately, by some greater force, the two children's path were connected and they could not just avoid each other. Even if Skylar did not want to follow his suggestion, he will still show up when he's needed, properly help Maria, and then be on his way. "Here, Moore, this is my number for contacting me on my Poke-Gear," Marco reached into his bag and took out a small piece of paper to write down his information. He presented the paper to her, "this is to avoid interacting outside the club. If you ever need to get in contact with me for Maria or the Supernatural Club then just text me." It would be a lot easier to coordinate this way than having either of them go up to the other. This was another means for them to have as a little contact with each other as possible since it would eliminate any possibility of them speaking. Chances were that she would not take the paper from him so instead he left it by one of the bookshelves; that way she could retrieve the paper when he left if that's what she preferred. Of course she could always just throw the paper away, but that was also fine. Lastly, he decided to address her by her last name that way he could feel more detach from her and he could emphasize that they were acquaintances -at best- and had no other relation.

Marco looked up at Maria who was watching them with curious eyes; the boy was still unaware that his eyes had changed color. "The tattoo was glowing orange. Do you need energy from us right now, Maria?"

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

User Image x6
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:13 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxUser Image

Skylar knew that she was acting like a child in many ways, but for heavens sake this was ridiculous! Eventually she ran out of things to throw, and she was panting a bit. Her anger was still very much real, and she ignored the 'wow' that came out of Marcos mouth earlier when she had initially started throwing things. She just didn't care for the boy at all, she just wanted to hit Maria. Sure Skylar knew that nothing she threw would actually work in harming the ghost, but she wanted Maria to at least know that if Skylar could inflict damaged upon her she so would have! She gritted her teeth, huffing as she crossed her arms "stupid ghost, stupid powers, stupid supernatural presence" she muttered under her breath. She didn't really hear Marco call out in pain earlier, since she was way too focus on trying to vent her earlier anger out on the ghost that was the source of all her problems. Not the she cared much, sure she might feel a tad bit sorry for hitting him, but hey he should have been paying attention and dodged it!

She heard her name being called, 'Moore' he had said. At least now he knew that he could only call her by her last name and not her first. After all they were not friends, and they were not acquaintances. At least he finally got that through his thick skull. Her gaze moved towards him, as she sat back down and crossed her legs. She nodded "of course it sucks" she snapped, rolling her eyes. That much was obvious! It seemed that the little dog was getting some backbone as he started to talk again, stating that he didn't want to be in this situation either and that she had to trust him. She snickered at this point, trust him? Never. However, she kept her mouth shut as her sharp eyes pierced into his as he continued to speak. When he stated all this wasn't fun for him, she sighed "not like I asked you to be here either" he muttered under her breath. She went to speak, but was stopped as she noticed the boy's eyes flicker to that redish color once more.

Skylar had seen that before, but she kept quiet for now. She'd mention it once he was done saying whatever it is he had to say, maybe then he'd buzz off and leave her be. Her glare returned as he stated that he agreed to help knowing the consequences, and that he did not know she would be apart of it either. Then he went onto say that it wouldn't have mattered, because he accepted the contract with that mindset. Her face turned sour as he stated that no matter how much she didn't want to hear it, they were in this together. She bit her lip hard, a bit of blood dripping down her lips "don't throw THAT word around so easily Katsuragi, we will NEVER be in this together. We are nothing more than two people helping one person, I will never work together with you willingly. However, I too accepted this blasted contract so for now we are nothing more than associates. I will have none of this 'together' crap" she spat, crossing her arms stubbornly.

Marco then proceeded to talk about how they were there for Maria, and how they agreed to do it, and thus had something in common. Again he threw around that word, a word Skylar wanted nothing to do with. She glared more, stating that they only needed to work together when needed, and that he didn't want 'this', whatever that meant, to happen every time they were together. Not like Skylar cared, this was how she was. If he couldn't accept that, then he could stay the hell away form her. It was as simple as that, nothing more and nothing less.

When he spoke about doing their job, and that he was a member of the supernatural club she was annoyed. She remembered what Alana had said, since she was the president she would have to tolerate members. Not that she liked that one bit, but it was her responsibility as the club president. She scowled at the though, but ran a hand through his hair defeated "Fine whatever, I will try to... behave when it involves the club. However, I will not hesitate to put you down outside of club or matters concerning Maria are we clear?" she stated, finally compromising. She was satisfied with his words, they would be strangers and he wouldn't go looking for her, perfect. She held no arguments to what he said, in fact she agreed. It was nice to know that he would leave her alone, it was fantastic that he understood she wanted nothing to do with him if she could help it. It was then that he handed her his number, and she stared at it.

When he explained it was so that they didn't have to see each other in order to get into contact, and her eyes followed him as he placed it on a nearby shelf. Good now if for some odd reason she did have to contact him, she didn't have to go wandering around for the idiot. This pleased her greatly, and her foul mood seemed to get a bit better. She crossed her arms, her eyes moving to Maria as Marco asked if they needed to give her energy. Maria pursed her lips "well orange simply means that I'm no longer full, and will need energy soon. However, I don't need it immediately. If you wish to replenish my energy now you can, but that is up to you. Once it faces from orange to red though you will need to give me energy since I will be low" she explained.

User ImageUser Image
User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x3

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Shadow of Miracles

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:43 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi

Many shocking things had happened, but none were as shocking as hearing Skylar agree with him. The black-haired boy had made a resolve to get things worked out (sort of) so he spoke his mind clearly and it paid off (sort of). Skylar was still fighting him, but just hearing that she would 'try' to behave and that she more or less agreed with his suggestions made him feel quite accomplished. If life was a video game then he would have surely unlocked some kind of super rare achievement. However, his plan for a peaceful club experience still relied on not annoying Skylar (which he had failed several times already) so he would need to behave himself and respect the boundaries that Skylar had set for them. This was a good start and hopefully it will continue to develop during his time in the academy. He did learn some things today, such as avoid using the words "together" or any indication that could link them as a pair; those words were off limits. She liked detached words such as associates and business only. This meeting between the three of them seemed to be coming to and end since there was only one last thing they could. Marco turned to Skylar after Maria answered him, "I think that since we are all toge-" the boy stopped himself and cleared his throat before he continued, "since we are all here then it might be for the best to take advantage of this situation and replenish Maria's energy otherwise we'll have to meet again when the tattoo changes to red." Marco had no problems performing the task right now, but this wasn't just his decision to make. Skylar was part of this as well so he had to go with what she decided since it would avoid any problems. However, he still needed to provide his own thoughts so there wasn't any conflicts in regard to schedule between them. "I don't have any plans for the rest of the day so I'm okay with whatever you decide. It's your call, Moore."

There was something else that was bugging him, but he had forgotten what he wanted to say. The fact that he had a good(?) conversation with Skylar had really thrown him off, but there was something else he wanted to mention. He nodded once he remember what he wanted to say next. He turned his whole body to Skylar, giving her the most attention so hopefully she would understand that this was serious. "I wanted to say that its not Katsuragi, that's my mother's last name," he understood the whole thing was confusing, but he wanted to get this resolve quickly before more mistakes were made, "It's Guerrero...that's my surname, the one that belongs to my father and our family." That's right, his name consisted of both his father and mother's family names, but the father's last name was dominant and therefore it was the appropriate family name for addressing him. "It confuses a lot people, but where I come from -my culture- we use both our parent's family names to write our names, but the father's is still the dominant one," this accident had already happened with Marcus who was calling him 'Kitsuragi' (both wrong name and wrong spelling) and he didn't want it to continue if he could avoid it, "so please address me as Guerrero. T-Thank you." Even he felt a little embarrassed, but his family was 'Guerrero' and he wanted to be addressed properly. It was like somebody calling you John when your name was Steve.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember