Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Club Area] Supernatural Club Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:04 pm
Supernatural Studies Club

User Image

Having a normal door, the Supernatural Studies club room may seem like any other ordinary space within the school. However, when the door opens on its own violation and the first thing that hits you is the rather cold atmosphere, most people back off and leave the area. Some say they've even heard giggles and laughs as the door slowly creaked shut behind them. To others this space may seem odd, or rather weird. It is not like every other room, in fact it can seem rather creepy or even scary to people who are not into the supernatural. This club is not for the faint of heart, and will continually test your courage and strength to continue to explore rumors or requests that others place in the small ghost-like jar that sits towards the side of the entrance. Members are always welcome to come inside and look around. Just don't say we didn't warn you that sometimes something supernatural can happen inside!

Club Advisor:
xxxxAntonio Reyes
Club President:
xxxxSkylar Moore
Club Vice President:
xxxxAlana Shusona
Club Secretary:
xxxx↪ ████████
Club Researcher:
xxxx↪ ████████
Club Members:
xxxxMarco Guerrero Katsuragi
xxxxMarcus Alden Bennet
xxxxAiden Wang  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 18th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:12 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco had no problem finding the club, but opening the door seemed to be his biggest struggle right now. Now that he was fully awake and with stomach in his food, the gears in his head were turning. The events of the morning were quite supernatural I mean he had met a ghost! The thought still didn't frighten him, but he had to think about the actions he was about to take. Would dealing with someone who is a spirit be a good idea? What if he was going straight into danger? With all thoughts and more running inside his head, he had failed to move an inch from his current position. Opening the door to reach the club seemed like such a difficult task all of the sudden. The black-haired boy wasn't sure what the right thing to do was. His pokemon were staring at him with confusion. Charmander was by his side while Murkrow had once again sat on top of his head. However, even the black bird pokemon was concerned about Marco's current mood. Was he going to move?

There were some things that he had to consider. Maybe I'm over thinking it? He questioned himself, but was dealing with the supernatural something that a normal person would normal try to think about before jumping in? Of course he was never the "normal" type and that was clear by his color-changing eyes. Maybe the ghost girl knew something about his eyes? That was very unlikely, but then he remembered something else she told him. She said that he had potential and that she needed help. This other person who could see the ghost girl had already agreed to help so was his help really needed? Marco sighed, whoever had accepted the ghost girl first was braver than him. "I...I can be brave too," Marco told himself as he looked at the door. He had already decided that he would help the ghost girl so why was he being so difficult at the moment? There was no need to hesitate because he was not alone, there was another person and he could find out who this person was if he joined the Supernatural Club.

He wasn't sure what to expect, but he wasn't doubting his decision anymore. His pokemon seemed to sense this and they were happy to see Marco looking more confident. The black-haired boy raised his hand to the doorknob and slowly turned to open it. He took the first step forward to this unknown chapter in his life.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 7
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x3

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:21 am
Maria yawned softly, stretching a bit. It had taken quite a bit of energy to move from the club room to the younger boys dorm room. Quite honestly she wouldn't be able to leave this room without either the boys or girls assistance. Of course there were special preparations that had to be done, but that would be for later. She'd have to ask her contractor for some more energy when she arrived, it wasn't like she couldn't spare her any. She floated about, reminiscing about the past, when she sensed a presence behind the door. She raised a brow, floating a bit closer to it. It wasn't the person she had create the club, which meant that it was probably the boy, Marco was it, from before. She smiled a bit happily, so he did keep his word. She was happy about that, there was nothing like having more people to tease and trick after all! However, she waited and waited and waited and the boy was still not opening the door. She frowned "what is he afraid of coming in?" she questioned, frowning. Her eyes stared at the door, waiting some more.

It was to the point she just wanted to open the door herself, however, the girl she had contracted with made it very clear that she could not act unless she was present. She crossed her arms muttering, before the door eventually opened revealing the boy. She smirked "I see it took quite a bit of effort for you to finally open the door" she teased, floating over to him. She stopped once she got close enough "have you found the strength and determination to join the Supernatural Studies Club? Or perhaps you don't have the strength to use your potential?" she said, whispering the last part to herself. She pursed her lips, before flicking her hand at the door. The door closed shortly after, and she gave him a mischievous smile "this club is not for the weak of heart, if you can not handle supernatural happenings then you still have the option of backing out. It'll be a shame since you have talent and potential to be someone great but... then again you are interested in the one who came before you no?" she asked, floating closer. She smirked "so what will you do?" she pressed again.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:18 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi

When Marco opened the door he was expecting to see the club's president. Instead he was greeted by the ghost girl and a funny thought crossed his mind; what if in an irony twist, the ghost girl was actually the club president? He wasn't sure how the academy would approve that so that was likely not the case. Nonetheless he was caught off guard by her presence and he stumbled back a little when she floated towards him. Murkrow flapped his wings in an attempt to balance himself due to Marco's sudden actions. To the pokemon, the room was empty because they could not see the ghost girl nor did they know about her. However, they did have instincts that were beyond human so even though they could not see her they somehow felt like there was someone there. Marco noticed that his pokemon were looking very confused and uncomfortable. It was obvious that they did not like this feeling especially since they couldn't understand it. "Come back guys, I'll explain everything later," Marco took out his Poke Ball and Great Ball to return his pokemon.

Now he really was alone in the room with the ghost girl. Again there was that ironic feeling because could he really say that he was not alone when technically the ghost girl was not alive? He pushed those thoughts aside as he listened to the ghost girl. "I already decided," Marco answered as he looked back at her with serious eyes. "You said you needed help so I'm going try my best and I do want to meet that other person as well..." Maybe he could befriend this person and if there were two people then helping the ghost girl should go twice as fast, right? Marco rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, "I really don't know how much help I'll be, but if you say I have potential then I'll do what I can. Although I'm still not sure what you mean or what I could even do." The ghost girl seemed to know a lot more than him so she likely already had a plan worked out. She hadn't done anything to make him think that she's not someone to be trusted so he wanted to hear what she would say. Marco looked around the room, nothing really stood out meaning that this had to be a brand new club. "I'm guessing you're not the club president so where is that person?"

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

User Image x3

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:37 pm
Maria watched as Marco entered with his pokemon, she giggled a bit amused by their confused looks. It was obvious that the pokemon could sense her there, they just couldn't see her. Oh how much fun could she have teasing these guys? The thought was so tempting, but first she had to make sure the boy didn't run away from her before she did anything that's make him second guess joining the club. It was then that Marco explained to his pokemon that they'd understand everything later and recalled them into their respected pokeballs. Maria just watched patiently, it wasn't like she could really go anywhere, after all she was a ghost. Once the boys attention returned back to her, she motioned him to continue. When he stated that he had decided she nodded, "good, good, very good" she comments happily. With that she listened to him spout things about saying that since she needed help that he'd try his best to do what he could, and that he wanted to meet the other like him.

A smirk graced her lips "oh? From the sounds of it, you're here mostly because of your interest for the girl who is contracted with me no?" she asked, giggling a bit as she teased him. She knew Marco had good intentions, but it was just comical to her. Marco was probably thinking the girl that was like him was kind, noble, and friendly. When instead the girl was the exact opposite of that. Sure she wasn't totally heartless, but her kindness is abnormal. She doesn't express herself well, and she stubborn to a fault! She was snapped out of his thoughts when he stated he's join. A smile graced her lips, and she clapped her hands together "Excellent! Now we should discuss a few things before we finalize everything" she said. She floated over, and wrapped her ghost-like arms around his shoulders "In order you to grow, and in order for your true potential to reveal itself you'll need my assistance" she said.

She waited before continuing "See in order to maintain my form in the real world I need what is called 'life energy'. Every living thing has this life energy, some moreso than others. You probably understand where I'm going with this, but just in case I'll inform you" she said. She chuckled a bit "see the life energy is different and unique for every living being. Some have more than others and some have less. Individuals with large amounts of life energy are what we say have the 'potential'. Basically due to the large amount of life energy you were born with you can perceive and interact with things that are not necessarily human" she said. She release him, before moving in front of him "To sum it up, you have a large amount of life energy within your body, which is what allowed you to hear my calls that night in your dreams" she said.

Again she waited for this information to sink in, "Now back to what I mentioned earlier, it is a necessity that I have life energy in order to continue existing in this space. There are multiple ways to gain the life energy needed, however, some ways are more brutal that others" she said, growing quiet. She pursed her lips, "as for me, again I am no different, and so I need help from individuals with strong life energy like you and the one that came before you. You might be asking why I need more than one person to help me, and that is because the life energy I require is a hefty amount. For one person to continually feed me their life energy for long periods of time, well... eventually they'll become weak and die from the strain" she whispered a bit sadly.

If one didn't know better, it would have looked like she found out this information the hard way. However, her emotions were quickly masked, and she smiled "The girl who is helping me is still young, and though she had an extremely large amount of life energy, her body won't be able to withstand the strain" she explained. She then snapped her fingers, and mysteriously a sheet of paper appeared before Marco. It floated over to him, a quill and ink along side it. Maria than watched him carefully "So I will give you the chance to back out, now that you have heard my story and know the risks that come with helping me" she said. She sat mid-air, her hands resting in her lap "In order to give your life energy to me, you must sign the contract and offer me a drop of your blood" she said. Once he took this into consideration she continued "of course the one before you has sighed the contract, however, she still has yet to offer me a drop of her blood. Due to some complications, she wasn't able to do so until today. So if you still want to go through with this, sign the paper and I'll have you preform the blood pack along side the other who came before you" she said. With this she waited, wanting to know what he'd do now "so again I ask you, what will you do?" She asked, her head cocked to the side.  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:03 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi

The ghost girl seemed to be happy with Marco's answer and the boy was feeling like his decision was the correct one. That was until he was given the full explanation about what she wanted him to do. She started by coming closer to him and wrapping her arms around him which made him blush from embarrassment. However, that red in his cheeks didn't stay for long since his was starting to feel cold. Marco listened carefully to her explanation about Life Energy which was something that he vaguely remember hearing before. Back in Celestic Town, the elders would sometimes drop by their school to tell them stories and legends of the Sinnoh region. He couldn't quite remember the details, but he was sure that the word Life Energy had been thrown around a couple of times; looked like he would be reminded right now. If what the ghost girl said was true then he had to be one of these people with large amounts of Life Energy, but what did that mean to him? Sure that all sounded special, but he didn't feel any different in fact he was as far away from special as you could be. The only thing "special" about him was his eyes and everyone in his old school bullied him for it.

Marco lowered his head, he didn't want to be thought of as special. It was the next part that really caught him off guard and made him question the ghost girl's motives. "You need Life Energy from others?" if the name implied anything then Life Energy had to be necessary for everyone so could they just give their life away to her? As she continued her explanation she mentioned that a person could become weak and even die from the strain. That word alone put him in silence, "wait you mentioned that the person helping you is a girl, right? So she's dying?" Marco asked in a bit of panic tone. He didn't know the person was a female but after hearing that his view on the ghost girl changed a little. She looked remorseful when she mentioned death which again made him question her. Was she good or bad?

Now that the explanation was finished, he was given a contract via a floating piece of paper with a feather pen. If he wanted to join then he would need to sign and give some of his blood. Marco was all kinds of confused and doubtful; what dd she mean that she needed his blood? Maybe this had not been a good idea after all. "I shouldn't..." the ghost girl mentioned the girl again and he had to stop and think. Whoever this other person was could be in danger. If he left right now then who would help that person? Would she die from giving all her Life Energy to the ghost girl? Marco clenched his hands into fists; could he really walk away knowing that? The black-haired boy shook a little and then ruffled his already messy hair, "alright I'll do it!" he finally declared as he grabbed the pen and started signing the paper, "but I'll do it for her." Once he finished signing the paper he looked back at the ghost girl, "what now?"

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

User Image x3

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:34 pm
User Image

▪Mood: Irritated II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: Battle Class II ▫With Who: Noibat (Ace), Students II ▪Word Count:

Skylar was tired, way more tired than usual. She had a pretty good idea why, probably because that damn Maria had taken so much of her life energy. She of course knew the risks that were involved with the whole process, but Ace had seem so concerned and that sadness she saw in the ghosts eyes made her shiver. Skylar wasn't one to get all emotional about something, but Skylar could have sworn she saw a bit of herself in the ghost when Maria first approached her in her dreams. Besides the ghost wasn't that bad of company, and well it was nice to talk to her sometimes. At least the ghost didn't pester her to be her friend all the time, it was nice to know that Maria seemed to understand her own feelings.

It was part of the reason she agreed to help the ghost in the first place. Sure she was putting her life on the line as well, but how could Skylar leave her alone? If there was one thing Skylar understood, it was what it was like to be abandoned... to be betrayed. She wouldn't let the ghost feel as if the world have forsaken her. Still could she managed to keep giving her energy away like this? She was starting to feel the after affects, and it was part of reason she missed gym class today. She just didn't have the energy to get up was all. Another sigh, she just wanted to get this over with. At least she managed to get enough members for the club to be official. Now all she had to do was report back to the registration office... how bothersome. She then reached for the handle to the club room and pulled the door open.

Meanwhile, back in the club room, Maria listened to Marco speak. She nodded about his question about how she needed life energy from others, and she also nodded at his question about the girl "that's right, a girl is currently helping me at the moment. As to if she is dying, if she continues on the way she has well... she won't last that much longer. You can already see the effects of giving so much of her life energy to me since the school year started" she concluded. It was then that the boy seemed to get a bit fearful of her. Not that she didn't blame him, this was a serious topic they were talking about. It was then that he whispered that he shouldn't, and a frown appeared on her face. It seemed that this boy was not strong enough to embrace his gifts. Even though it was dangerous, she had hoped he wouldn't chicken out. She was about to snap her fingers and make the contract disappear, however, his sudden outburst stopped her.

She blinked, raising a brow "oh?" she commented, curious as to why he decided to go with it anyways. When he stated he'd do it for her, Maria couldn't contain her laughed, he was doing it for the girl? For THAT girl? It was just comical thinking about it! He had no idea that the girl he had just gave up his life energy for was someone who wanted nothing to do with other people. Once he signed the paper, she snapped her fingers and it vanished "Good, good, very good Marco! You're doing it for a noble cause, however, I'm not so sure the girl will be fond of your reason... isn't that right Skylar?" she asked, giggling as she noticed the girl open the door, her eyes wide.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: ))

User Image

▪Pokeballs: --- II ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: ---
▪Total Word Count: 13,873 II ▫Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Screech Supersonic Tackle Leach Life II ▫Friendship Level: 50

User Image

Shadow of Miracles

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:06 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi

Hearing the ghost girl's response to his earlier question only strengthen Marco's resolve. If the girl that was helping the ghost girl stay "alive" continued to do the task on her own then she would meet her end. After hearing that then he could not turn back knowing that could happen. He wasn't some hero, that wasn't the point of his decision, he just couldn't walk away from this. He couldn't leave someone to possible die so he would not. With the contract signed with his signature, the ghost girl snapped her fingers. The contract that was previously floating in front of him had now disappeared and Marco was no longer fazed by this strange action. The ghost girl started praising his actions, but he somehow felt like he wasn't really being praised at all. Her last words didn't make sense to him until the ghost girl said a certain name.

"Skylar?" Marco repeated and noticed the ghost girl was looking pass him. The black-haired boy turned around and was met with light colored eyes of the purple-haired girl whom he had gone "ghost chasing" with yesterday. He broke a sweat consider they were not on the best of terms or rather he wasn't sure in what terms they were at all. The shock of seeing had fried his brain for a moment, but seeing as she was here and the ghost girl knew her name then there was only one reason. "You're the person that's been giving this ghost Life Energy?" Marco blurted it out in disbelief. obviously surprised that the person who liked him the least in the Academy (he figured) was the person he was trying to help. The ghost girl's last words suddenly made sense and if he had a dark humor like her then she would likely have chuckled as well.

Everything was silent and Marco didn't know what to do, but his body moved nonetheless. He waved at her slowly and chuckled sheepishly, "h-hi...I'm here to join the club." That was his original goal when he came to this place, but instead he signed a contract with a ghost to share his Life Energy as well as a drop of his blood for this partnership. Oh and as a bonus his new partner was a pretty girl who always made the effort to constantly remind him that he was annoying to her. This academy year was looking like such good times.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

User Image x3

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:17 am
User Image

▪Mood: Irritated II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: Battle Class II ▫With Who: Noibat (Ace), Students II ▪Word Count:

Maria watched both of them have similar reactions. It seemed that these two knew each other already, but whether or not they were on good terms was another story. She was curious though, were they brought together because of their similar talents? Maria pursed her lips at the thought it could be possible. However, for now she’d simply observe.

Skylar was still shocked to see Marco standing in front of her. Why the hell was he here? Was he seriously stalking her? Still, if that was the case how come he could see Maria? She narrowed her eyes at him, her hands on her hips as he looked at her with that stupid expression of his. Was it really that surprising to see her here? It wasn’t like it was weird or anything. When he called out her name, she rolled her eyes “who else would it be idiot” she muttered, now crossing her arms. He still seemed in total shock, seriously he looked like she was the ghost here. She was starting to get really frustrated now. She glared now “Is it that unbelievable? Seriously why did it have to be you, Maria why did you pick this wimp?!” she questioned, frowning.

Maria simply chuckled “It has to be him, he was able to hear my voice just like you” she chirped happily. She grumbled, looking away “don’t compare me to him, we’re nothing alike!” she blurted out, before walking in. The door closed behind her slowly, and she moved towards the table on the opposite side of them “Don’t be like that Skylar, I know you’ve been feeling the affects now… you won’t have to be as tired now since we have another person to help” she explained.

Skylar blushed a bit embarrassed “I’m fine, I could have continued on by myself-“ she was cut off my Maria. The ghost hit her on the head with a book, as if chopping her “do that and you’ll die” she said, seriously. The room grew colder, and Skylar shivered a bit. She knew that the ghost was right, but she just couldn’t accept it. She grumbled, rubbing her head as Maria returned the book to the shelf and smiled back at Marco. She smirked a bit “you’ll have to forgive Skylar, she’s just so shy! She can’t even express herself that well, but that’s what makes her so cute!” she said, fawning over the younger female. Skylar stood up and threw a pencil at the ghost, however, it just flew through her and headed straight for Marco instead “Shut up!” she said, growing irritated.

Maria looked over at Marco as the pencil hit him, and she placed a hand over her mouth as if shocked. She was actually smiling “oh my! I didn’t know you were such a brute Skylar!” she exclaimed dramatically. Skylar glared “Maria, why’d you dodge that! You could have materialized and taken the hit instead” she accused. Maria laughed “oh, silly me I forgot” she said, spinning away from her and floating behind Marco. Maria placed her hands on his shoulders “see what I mean? She’s just so adorable when she’s mad, so much fun!” she said happily. Skylar wanted to retort, but didn’t and grabbed her head lightly. She really was feeling the after affects from giving so much energy to her.

Even though Skylar tried to hide it, Maria was observant and she could feel how she had grown tired. However, she kept her mouth shut. She looked over at Marco again, as she floated in front of him “Well at least now you know who my other contractor is, shall we move on? Since both of you have yet to give a drop of your blood, why don’t we get that done now?” she asked, motioning them to follow her. With that, a magic circle of sorts appeared, and a needle floated in front of the two “Now take that needle and p***k your finger and drop the blood on the seal below you” she instructed.

Skylar nodded, and without hesitation moved for her own needle that was located in front of her. She stared at it for a moment, and then swiftly pricked her own finger. She winced a bit, digging the needled a bit too deeply as blood flowed down her fingertip, and down her hand. She then moved forward and moved her arm over the seal so that her blood was now dripping down onto it. She didn’t know if Marco had done his yet, but right as she did hers she felt a strange sensation. She couldn’t really explain it, but her shoulder started to burn as the seal glowed brightly. What was even happening right now?

Maria smiled, as she watched the two finish up the contract. Maria’s hand glowed softly, as she placed a tattoo on each of their bodies in order to give proof of their contract. The tattoo would allow them to know when she needed energy, or when they were low on energy. However, when she noticed where the tattoo’s were placed she smiled giggling a bit “oh, this is going to be so amusing when they find out where their tattoo is located” she said happily.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: ))

User Image

▪Pokeballs: --- II ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: ---
▪Total Word Count: 13,873 II ▫Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Screech Supersonic Tackle Leach Life II ▫Friendship Level: 50

User Image

Shadow of Miracles

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:56 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi

Marco braced himself for the "gentle" mental jabs that Skylar like to send his way whenever they met. This was practically their version of saying hello to one another with Skylar being more adamant about her greetings. He really wasn't expecting to see her, but he had to recover quickly otherwise he'd just annoy Skylar further so he regained his composure. He decided to stay quite for the moment as he watched Skylar's and the ghost girl's interaction. This was certainly a livelier side to Skylar and anyone could see that the duo got along pretty well; maybe there was some irony in that Skylar got along better with ghosts than people. Also, it was funny to see how the ghost girl would just return all of Skylar's comment with a comedic twist which seemed to be at the purple-haired girl's extend. Marco almost couldn't help, but grin at this. However, just as his lips were about to make the gesture, he was struck with a pencil hitting his forehead. Why were girls so fond of hitting him with things today?

The black-haired boy picked up the pencil, he couldn't keep up with these girls. Now that the "fun" was out of the way, it seemed like the atmosphere had turned serious again. The ghost girl, whom he heard Skylar call "Maria", motion to follow her as a circle appeared in front of them along with floating needles; yes more floating objects. Marco gulped a little when he saw the needle remembering that they needed to give some of their blood to seal the contract. Marco felt shivers again, but it seemed like Skylar was not faze since she didn't hesitate to prickle her finger. The black-haired boy was nervous, he didn't like pain even if he did receive his share of punches and kicks from the bullies at school; it was not a pleasant feeling. He had never harmed himself in the past, at least not on purpose, but for this particular case he had no choice. Marco took a deep breath and grabbed the needle, he stared at it for a moment taking his time to perform the action. He groaned since he only got more nervous as time passed by. If he didn't end it soon then it was only going to get worse! Marco prickled his finger with more force than he had intended to, "ouch..."

His blood was starting to run down his hand so he quickly moved over to the circle. Skylar was there and together their blood stained the circle. Marco winced a little not from the pain on his finger, but from a strange burning sensation on his arm near his shoulder. The contracted seemed to have finished, but the sensation on his shoulder remained. Marco looked at Maria the ghost girl, "the contract has been made..." He wasn't sure how he was supposed to feel right now and what about Skylar? Would she start to feel better now and was her life in less danger?

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

User Image x3

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 19th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 15th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:16 am
User Image
textttexttextextUser Image

▪Mood: Hungry, disappointed II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: Supernatural Studies Club Room II ▫With Who: Noibat (Ace)II ▪Word Count: ---

Skylar left battle class and made her way towards the her club room. She honestly was quite disappointed she didn't get to finish up her turn. The time had went by so fast, and they barely got to even really fight it out. It made her rather irritated. Regardless if it was just a practice match, she still wanted to test her skills. After all that was her first battle, and she didn't really get to do much of anything. Another sigh escaped her lips as she turned the corner. She then made her way over to the club room before opening the door. She looked up to see her friendly ghost floating casually in the air "Maria" she greeted, before closing the door behind her. The ghost looked upwards at her, smiling "oh? How rare to see you during lunch time, shouldn't you be hanging out with that boy... Marco?" she asked rather sweetly. Skylar tossed her bag over the table and glared at her "no, why would I hang out with a wuss like him? We have nothing in common, and I'm sure he has more important things to do. Besides I don't even like the guy, he's so annoying!" he muttered, throwing her hands up in the air. Maria studied her, smiling more devilishly "really? I think he's quite charming, and courageous too! He even gave up his life energy to save you, how can you call him a wuss after that?" she asked her, a brow raised.

Skylar crossed her arms "I didn't ask for his help, I bet you if he had known it was me he'd have ran with his tail between his legs! He just wanted to try acting like a hero and saving the damsel in distress. Well news flash I'm not some weak female that needed saving I was perfectly fine on my own" she muttered annoyed. Maria chuckled at her response "he could have backed out you know, but even after knowing it was you he still committed himself to this. Whether you like it or not, you two will be working together from now on, so try and put a little faith in the guy" she said. Skylar cursed under her breath "faith? Don't even try pulling that card on me, no one has faith in others anymore, let alone trust. I will never trust someone like him, no I won't trust anyone ever again. He wants something, that's the only reason he decided to help... I just need to figure out what it is he gains from all of this" she muttered, thinking to herself. Maria frowned "you trusted me didn't you? So how can you still you won't trust anyone?" Maria countered.

Skylar sat down and looked at her "you're different, so is Ace so that doesn't count" she argued. Maria rolled her eyes "because I'm a ghost? Now your just stereotyping people Skylar, you're doing the same thing you hate seeing others do" she commented. Skylar blushed embarrassed, before sanding up and throwing a pencil at her once more "shut up! That's not why, I just have this feeling deep down that I can trust you ok" she snapped. Maria shook her head "don't you feel that way towards people, such as Marco or Koru? I think you do, deep down feel you can trust them... but you try and feign ignorance and try to manipulate that feeling into one of hatred instead in order to avoid getting hurt" she said. Skylar turned away from her "enough Maria! Enough is enough, drop it" she said dangerously low. Maria sighed, putting her barely visible hands up "alright fine, have it your way... but just know you're hurting yourself more than anyone else" she whispered, before floating away.

Once Maria was gone, Skylar fell back into her chair and sighed her face in her hands. Maria was right on somethings, but Skylar refused to accept her words. She was fine alone, she didn't need anyone. She didn't need friends, and she didn't need distractions. It was fine just to have her pokemon and herself. That way her pain would be minimal and she wouldn't get betrayed. Yes, it was better this way. It was better to hurt herself rather than let others hurt her. Skylar was fine with that. Trust no one, and be trusted by no one. It was so much easier that way. Another sighed escaped her lips as her head rested on the desk, she had just lost her appetite. With that she closed her eyes softly, before taking a small nap. Ace joined her, but look up at Maria one more time "I just pray that she finds others who will pierce her stubborn beliefs and shatter them into tiny pieces. Sooner or later Skylar won't be able to take the loneliness... eventually she'll lose herself to darkness" Maria said sadly, as she looked over the small child before her.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons smile )

User Image

▪Pokeballs: User Imagex1 II ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: User Image x0 II ▫Key-Items: User Image x1 II ▪Miscellaneous: ---
▪Total Word Count: 16,000+ II ▫Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 15 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0
▪Moves: Bite (100% Accuracy, 30% Flinch) Supersonic (50% Accuracy) Gust (100% Accuracy) Leach Life: (100% Accuracy) II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

Shadow of Miracles

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:09 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Club Room Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Skylar/???Word Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Excited OOC: Hi sorry that took so long ^^◉

After leaving class Koru was beginning to feel the sting of not finishing her battle, or really even starting it. She wasn't mad because she had lost, but she was worried that Fletchling's pride had been a tad hit in the end there. She crossed her arms and began to think. All the training she has done recently would need some tweaks. Fletchling was a flying type but it was still just a little slow compared to ones that she had seen in the wild and in the battle videos Mr. Reyes had shown. She really did want to show what he could do too, to prove having more than one pokemon at her level was alright. She remembered others saying how hard it would be to do this at the beginner level, but she believed with hard work that she could work out a full team by the time she graduated. They all appeared in her mind. Cyndaquil as a fully evolved Typhlosion, Fletchling flying though the flames as a Talonflame, her own Arcanine flaring with spirit- seems she was losing track. Her own thoughts were full of fire type possibilities and her face became flushed and she began to giggle like she had a crush or something, "Hehehe...so cool..." Cyndaquil looked at her confused by her...expression and laughter. She looked at him still blushing and noted, 'Can you imagine yourself as a Typhlosion? So big and strong- and your flame get's bigger too! Hey maybe you'll learn flamethrower by then!" Cyndaquil felt embarrassed that she had so much confidence in him. He felt like a failure his first battle, but she didn't seem to see it that way at all. Cyndaquil began to remember something and thought how lucky he was to find someone like this.

Koru stopped close to a door. She thought she had heard something, but couldn't see through the door if it really was something or not. Before she was about to give up and pass on she heard yelling. She jumped and listened to the words,
"Woah...wonder what's happening..." She reached for the door with Cyndaquil panicking on her shoulder trying to get her to NOT open it. She ignored him and slid the door open. Sitting there was Skylar. Koru's entire body channeled a chill,”Oh! Um...hi." she greeted while rubbing her neck,"Sorry. I heard someone screaming I thought something was wrong...Um” she didn't want to straight up ask her if she was talking to herself. Skylar already didn't like her as it was...

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

SpazzticPanda1311

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces