◈ FAQ _____ [Updated 05.29.17] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:23 am
In the case of npcs in rps, do they need to have their own separate posts as well, or can they be in the same post as the actual character. I don't plan to do this often. Rarely, as it is. It'd be for plot movement scenes only, in my case.

For example:

Post 1:
Rhonann: *blahblahlblah*

Rhonann's brother, an npc: *blahblahblah* (( not mixing Rho's and brother's texts together, simply sharing a post ))

Post 2:
RP Partner's character: *blahblahblah*

If I use NPCs in my RP, do they also need to have a separate post?
If NPCs are occasionally used in RPs it should be like hearing it from your character's perspective. So you wouldn't know what their internal thoughts were like as if they had their own post but your character can see what they're doing and hear what they're saying. They probably shouldn't be such a prominent part of the RP that they necessitate having their own post.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:11 am
Can Alkidikes have an NPC breeding?

Can Alkidike/Elaria have NPC breeding?
No. Alkidike and Elaria have their own system to breed without another playable character, they cannot use the NPC breeding system. It is for earthling breeding systems only.  

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Stereochrome

Lucky Wrangler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:45 am
ignore previous question, found the answer! different question:

where would most grain-type crops be grown? equivalents for things like wheat, barley, oats, etc.

Where would most of the grains in Tendaji be grown?
Grains can be found mostly in Sauti, Oba, and Yael. While there are a lot of places that aren't conducive to growing grains, the people try to manage so even though it's not as common elsewhere, they can be found in most areas of Tendaji.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:03 pm
Breeding question...

If I have 2 charas and they have a 1 night stand that I want to result in a child.. but I want it to be kinda like a donor situation... how would that work?

Would it still count as a breeding for both or just the one?

If two characters come together to make a baby but only one is parenting would it still count as a breeding, or as a donor/surrogate?
It would not be a donor situation. If there are two playable characters involved of opposite genders then it is a breeding so both characters would use a slot. Donor/surrogate situations occur when it is two characters of the same gender utilizing a third person to help them.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:50 am
Do Aisha and Elzira look different or are pretty similar in appearance?

If they do look different, what are those differences?

Do Aisha and Elzira look different in appearance?
Elzira is still growing, so right now it is much smaller than Aisha and will be for quite a while, but Elzira, having grown from polluted soil has changed color to match the trees in Yael, as well as it's surface being more gnarled than Aisha's smoother bark.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:32 pm
For the shop items... I'm assuming that buying the max stat boosters doesn't apply to every stage.

So is there a way to tell if you've already purchased the limit for a certain character?

How can I tell if I've reached my max stats bought with gold?
Staff keeps a list to reference, so all you have to do is ask one of us and we can let you know.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:12 pm
(I know the answers but posting here for others to see the answers)

If I deal poison damage to a character and that character dodges my attack completely (Full dodge not a partial dodge) do they still take the next 3 rounds of -1 poison?

If a character deals poison dmg but the opponent dodges successfully do they still get poisoned?
No. Status ailments only apply if the attack hit the opponent. So if the attack misses or the opponent dodges completely, they will not take on poisoning/bleeding/paralysis/etc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When my familiar does their claw attack: does the damage get added to my own, or is it considered an attack separate from mine? (do does the opponent have to dodge 2 attacks or just one)?

If I use my familiar's active ability do I add that dmg to my own, or is it considered a separate attack? Does my opponent have to dodge twice?
The familiar's dmg is not considered a completely separate attack. If the opponent dodges the character's attack, the familiar's will not land either (so you only have to roll to dodge once). However: the familiar's ability is not effected by powering up or rolling a crit hit! It is only what the ability is labeled as.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:50 pm
For anyone growing a character that wishes to dye their weapons (runes or beads for example) I just wanted to ask this for clarification. Does using dye count against the weapon edit per stage or is it counted as just a typical item purchase? Since technically it's listed as an item in the Item Shop rather than as a Weapon Upgrade....

So say someone is going Soul Linker and is growing from apprentice to stage 2 (healer) and wants smaller, purple beads. Normally the beads are larger and golden....would it be acceptable to use dye to change their color and also still be okay to use tumbling jar (for their one weapon upgrade this stage) to make the beads smaller?

I will direct you to this post where the question has already been answered before xx

Do dyes count for weapon edits?
No <3 You can edit the color through dyes with each stage. The weapon upgrade items are mostly items that edit the lines/look of the weapon. Like everything else for weapons though, the dye will not carry through to the next stage. It will have to be purchased again.  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:28 pm
Since the breeding rules have now changed.. Can a single rp count for the proof of relationship and the act of creating the babies if it has the required amount of posts? For example: 2 Charas meet and become friends but they end up fooling around and babies happen.

Obviously the "I'm preggers" rp would need to be separate.

Can the proof of relationship and talking about babies requirements be in the same RP?
No. The requirements are meant to be separate. The two characters must have a proof of relationship RP, and then a discussing babies RP.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 11:43 am
Hmm got some questions on metals. (I know that the obans have something like.. copper? Bronze? ish? )

What is the knowledge level of smelting metals in Tendaji? Do they even have metals? Is it widely known or do most people use wood/bone/scales of animals for armor and crystals for weapons?

Glass: do the tendajians know of glass and how to make it? (lightning hitting sand makes glass... so would not one have discovered it?)

Glasses of the Yealians.: Are they carved crystals or glass melted into a lens?

What materials can be used in Tendaji?
Material that are found or made in Tendaji can be found here.

Are Yaeli glasses made of crystal or glass?
Yaeli glasses are made of glass processed into a corrective lens.  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 4:50 pm
Would a Legendary character be able to apply for an adoption rather than a breeding?

Can a Legendary character apply for official adoption?
Adoption does not use breeding slots, so characters stage 2 and up can use adoption as long as the owner has an available character slot. Official adoptions must still be approved after posting in order to happen, as something to keep in mind.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 6:10 pm
Can the fairground item "New Skin Elixir" be used to get rid of an Alk or Hybrid Alk's markings?

Can the fairground item New Skin Elixir be used to get rid of a character's markings?
No. New Skin Elixir can only remove scars or deformations of the skin. things a character is born with, such as markings, freckles, etc cannot be removed.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 2:18 pm
For display of power do you have to buy one per stage in order for a magical ability to show up in each stage art or once you use one you will always have the ability to show in art?

Do I have to buy a Display of Power each stage if I want magic to show up in my art?
If you wanted to change the magic/power being shown in the art you would have to purchase a new one. If you are only looking to keep the same element, then another is not necessary.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:35 pm
Can you buy your characters things using exp from other characters you own?
An example would be me using Zuri's exp to buy Eleina something.

Can I use EXP from one character to buy for another?
Unfortunately you cannot. The EXP a character earns is theirs to use.  

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:48 am
If a weapon breaks during tempering, does that weapon come out of the total customizable items that the character can make and sell, or does it not count?

For example, if Dyakida has successfully crafted and customized a bow and starts tempering it, and it breaks, does this count against her 20~ items that she can make?

If a weapon breaks during tempering, does it still count against the limit of items successfully customized?
No! If the weapon breaks, it's no longer eligible to make it into the shop, so it no longer counts against your limit. Only items that are actually submitted to Suhuba for the shop count towards the limit per character.  
.|| Tendaji ||.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff