Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:49 pm
I noticed that Alkidikes have green-colored weapons...is this something specific based on their location or based on them following the Alk ways? And if so, will the extremists potentially have a similar type of weapon coloring?

Do alkidike have different weapons than the earthlings? Will the extremists get different weapons?
No, the weapons that are in the shop are the weapons that characters can purchase and denotes the physical appearance of each weapon. The alkidike and the earthlings have the same weapon selection depending on class choices available to them.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:43 pm
Will Stage 4 Beast Masters have a companion in their art like the Riders/Guardians do?
Yes. Beast Masters will be able to choose one of their familiars to appear with them in their art. They can only choose one though, and this particular one will also be portrayed in their legendary art so they cannot change their familiar between stages.

You state this.. is it possible instead of an adult sized creature I can take one of her familiars and make it baby sized? So my tamer is pictured with a baby xaraan she is raising instead of an adult sized?

Can a stage 4 Beast Master have art of a baby familiar in their growth instead of an adult familiar?
The familiar in any character art must be of a familiar that the owner has certed art for. If they would like it to be a baby version that is fine, but it must be something officially owned by the character/owner.  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:38 pm
For the WE... Can a character do it more than once?

I mean.. say if I have a chara and they do the event with someone can they do the event again with someone else?

Obviously only one will count.

Can a character complete a World Event prompt more than once even though only one would count towards growth?
Unfortunately, no. A World Event prompt can only be completed once by a character.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:25 am
Moving from the main thread to here

robot kitten
I talked with Kana yesterday about this and if you roll or set up one thread for your character one one World Event that character cannot participate in prp of the same World Event. If they really wish to rp with that character, set up a PRP in the normal rp areas and rp. 1 character per each event, no double dipping even to just rp with another and "not count it" towards reqs.

Oh gosh I feel so awful causing issues :< I was just going to edit my current thread into just one smaller opening post and let who ever joins me post next. Is that still not ok? Could Ely make a thread and I join in hers rping in that to the current number I rolled in my thread?

I'm super sorry for being confusing *cries*  

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:27 pm
If the storyline of a character ends in their death would there be a cool down period like there is for retiring them?

If a character dies, is there a cool down like there is for retiring?
Yes. Killing off a character is more permanent than retiring. There is the one month cool down as well as the character never being able to be pulled back into active status.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:28 pm
If you have a character that you got as a connections event prize and the person that created the siblings and such has left the shop, can you still create the siblings? Or would you need their permission?

If you received a character related to another character, but that owner has retired, can you continue to make new family members?
You cannot recreate the original character that was related to your character, but you can build off of your own character and create siblings for them if you so choose.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:36 pm
Is there a maximum limit to how many versatile points we can use when growing a character?

Is there a limit to how many VP a character can use per growth?
No. VP are still earned through participation with the character IC, so there is no limit to how many you can use. You cannot use a VP to replace required solos such as class choice and mount solos. (Staff have their own limitations, but those are listed within the staff threads.)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:26 pm
Battle question!

A: Do certain things stack? Like a crit and Assurance? They both multiply the end result by 1.5. Do I just multiply once or do I do both?
So 10 damage *1.5 (assurance) *1.5 (crit) for a total of 22.5 damage or just
10 *1.5 damage for 15 damage?

Can special attacks be effected by rolling a 20?
Special attacks that are labeled as "not effected by powering up are not effected by the crit multiplier from rolling a 20 either. The other special attacks are effected. If you roll a 20, the 1.5x dmg should be calculated at the very end. (ex: Dancing Petals adds +3 to dmg. You would calculate the dmg, add +3, then add the x1.5 at the very end)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B: If I use Trigger (which gives me crit damage without rolling a crit) and then roll a crit... do I just apply the crit once or twice (once for trigger once and then again for crit)?

C: If I use trigger and roll a 1 to hit... do I then do trigger's extra damage to myself?

Is trigger effected if I roll a 20 or a 1?
Using trigger negates the results of the roll. So it's like getting an automatic 20. If you naturally rolled a 20, you only get to use the crit multiplier once (so it doesn't stack), and if you rolled a 1, it is replaced with the trigger's 20 so you still do crit damage to the opponent (not yourself anymore!).  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:05 pm
If an Elarian, when they are able to go out into the world, were to mate with a non-extremist Alk and they went to Aisha for daughters..

Would they get a hybrid? Or just an Alk?

If an Elaria and an Alkidike were to go to Chibale for a lotus, would they get a hybrid or just an Alkidike?
Elaria and Alkidike extremists are not permitted on Chibale at all, so this would not be able to happen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it possible for a Matorian to have different markings? Like an abnormality?

Is it possible for a water earthling to have different markings?
No. The marking areas and shape are set for water earthlings. They would not be able to have anything abnormal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are there actual snakes in the world of Tendaji? Not the Keldari.

Are there any other snake-like creatures in Tendaji besides the Keldari?
Yes. None are detailed at the moment, but there would probably be snake-inspired creatures in areas like Oba, Matori, Jauhar, and Yael.

Is it possible for a healer to make "potions" that they can sell? Like a villager comes to them and says they would like to have something to cure some type of illness... can they just make it and send it with them or do they have to be there physically?

Can healers sell their potions for others to take home and use themselves?
Yes. Healers and magic users can create potions, remedies that can be used by the patient without the healer being there IC.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:22 am
In terms of NPC Breedings...

...You say there are two special stages. If a male is breeding with an NPC female, does that mean you get art of the NPC?

If a male character were to breed with a female NPC would they receive pregnant art of the NPC?
No. If the NPC is the female there will only be the youngling drop.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...you have the option of rolling for an extra child with a full pair...can you roll for a second child with an NPC?

Do you get the option of trying for an additional baby in single parent/NPC breedings?
No. It specifically states in the breeding threads that only one child will be produced from single parent breedings. There is no option to roll for additional.  

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:11 pm
What item would be used if you want to give a character glasses in their next stage?

What item do I need to give my character glasses?
As of right now glasses are a trade secret of the Yaeli. Outsiders don't yet have access to the knowledge of the craft so they cannot be purchased through the shop. With time this will change, but the Yaeli are still much too distrusting to release such valuable knowledge.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What kind of spells can scared hearts do? Is it taught to them, does it have to do with their weapon, or is it just something that they realize they can do?

What is a Sacred Heart's magic like? Is it taught to them, does it have to do with their weapon, or is it just something that they realize they can do?
Essentially they learn magic. The weapon isn't imbued with magic, but what they can do now is choose to cast spells or physically attack in battle since they're equally balanced in both once they reach Sacred Heart. During their training in their third stage they begin to harness magic. This is a super specialized class for the Alkidike and is taught to them directly from the residential Mystics. Alkidike are just as capable to learn the elemental magic that the earthlings use, but their society puts a much bigger emphasis on physical strength and they make sure that all Alkidike learn to use physical power before those who choose to use magic can branch out. The Alkidike as a society don't put as much stock in the magical arts as they do with pure physical prowess.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:52 am
Can extra RPs/Solos also be used for weapon edits, or are those restricted to purchasing items only? Also, if you can use them to do edits, do these count as one of the two edits you get this way?

Can extra solos/RPs be used for weapon upgrades?
Yes. If you have extra solos or RPs you can also use those as weapon upgrades. You cannot however receive extra upgrades than what you are allowed per stage. So if you are growing to stage 2 for example, only one change is allowed to the weapon whether it's from buying an item or using an extra requirement.  

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:04 pm
Are Tournaments still an active thing after the Grand One in the War meta? And how are they run now if they are still an active part or peoples' lives.

Do the people of Tendaji still have tournaments after The Tournament from the meta?
It's a form of entertainment, but generally speaking they do. It's spread out and not very common, but every once in a while the call for fighters will go out for those who are interested. Like the one in the meta, it's all in good fun and usually comes with a burst of merchants and a fair-like celebration. Official tournaments run by staff will also be announced when the time comes.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:13 am
Will player run events (Similar to the tournament above or to the minigames in past metas) ever be a thing?

Will Tendaji have more tournaments and games in the future?
Yes! We have said it before and we'll say it again, we plan on having another tournament in the future along with other fun games. We're still only just reopening so bear with us while we try to catch up with ourselves.

(Also note that these are official staff run events, player run events aren't organized or official like the meta games that you're describing.)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
.|| Tendaji ||.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers