Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
The Dance Hall ~Mirage Arena~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you feel about the event?
  1 - Bad
  2 - Eh
  3 - Good
  4 - Great
  5 - Loved it!
View Results

Meulin the Disciple

Mewling Lover

9,800 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:38 pm
User Image

Shifting out of her kneeling position to sit more comfortably on her rear, she stretches her legs out in front of her and focuses her attention on the egg in the container beside her. Pulling it closer, she pops off the lid and reaches in to feel the Mime Jr. egg. It's kept fairly warm in the container, and protected from bumps and most accidents. An easier way to carry it would have to be figured out at her Poke-lot, but she wasn't sure if she had anything particularly useful for it in the event that her other bag wasn't big enough to hold it. Putting the lid back on and tightening it, the sudden appearance of Shinx climbing onto her lap catches her off guard. He hasn't been particularly affectionate before, and she's never been friends with a Pokemon so she's just left sitting there passively as he lays down on her lap and closes his eyes like he's going to nap. Okay then.

pokemon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shinx [M]
Lv 6
Nature
: Naughty
Stats:
HP: 23/23 /PP: 21 /ATK: 15 /DEF: 10 /SPD: 12 /SP-ATK: 11 /SP-DEF: 9
MOVES:
- Nightslash
- Howl
- Leer
-
EXP: 100/175

Mime Jr. Egg
Hatch time 4/50

bag
- Pokeball [x4]
- Potion
- Snapshot Camera
- Persim Berry
- Lava Cookie
- Old Rod
- Seed of Experience

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:41 pm
User ImageA familiar face would catch his attention as he walks over towards the girl with the Shinx. Poppy, he had been about a couple of steps away from challenging her for her pokemon back when they first met, but he never said it out loud, so he guess they were still on good terms as he sat by her.

She wasn't going to be able to run away too quickly, she had a Shinx in her lap as he sat next to her.

"I heard cat pokemon sleep for long periods of time. You might be stuck for quite a bit with that Shinx on your lap."

Shiloh would declare making polite conversation. He had no reason not to talk to her as he rearrange not one, but two eggs on his lap.

"So, I saw you still have only your Shinx. I take it you haven't made it to the island yet?"

He declare sounding as friendly as possible.

Meulin the Disciple

Starter Pokemon: Larvesta [EGG] 40/50

Spiritomb [EGG] (4/50)  

Silentveil

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

vincent_pimp_kid-

Blessed Shapeshifter

14,465 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zander received a precious Pokemon Egg and a Soot Sack. Zander accepted the gifts from the Professor. "Thank you, Professor! Zander stared in awe at the egg he had just received. The professor has muttered something about a Tyrogue moments before handing him the egg. Zander recalled meeting a Tyrogue on his path in the meadow. Zander was excited that one day this egg would hatch into a great Pokemon. He had also recieved a Soot Sack from the professor. He wasn't too sure what it could be used for at the moment but he knew it was a precious item.

Tony looked upon the egg and tapped it with his leaf. >Welcome aboard, buddy. Glad to have ya.<

Pokemon:
Starter Pokemon: Cottonee
Name & Level: Tony LVL 2
[Modest ]
Bio: Zander recieved Tony from the academy when he first joined. They are together craving a path for them to live upon.
Stats:
HP:14/14/PP:17/ATK:5/DEF:8/SPD:8/SP-ATK:7/SP-DEF:7
MOVES:
- Absorb - An attack that absorbs half the damage inflicted
- Fairy Wind - The user calls down a fairy wind and strikes their opponent with it.
- Worry Seed - A seed that causes worry is planted on the foe. It prevents sleep by making its ability Insomnia.
-
EXP: 45/75

Tyrogue Egg
[1/50]

Bag:
x1 Ring Target
+ Soot Sack

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:54 pm
User Image

Even if she had been able to, she'd not have felt the need to run away from him, he was a fellow student and so far there hadn't been any sign that the different classes were to be pitted against one another. Pale blue eyes turn towards Shiloh as he approaches and sits beside her, and she dips her head slightly towards him in greeting. "Is that so? If I need to move then I can just push him off of me." Hovering a hand over Shinx, she slowly rests it on his back and doesn't make an attempt to pet him. Looking to the eggs on Shiloh's lap and the Pokemon he had called out during the battle with Mew, she figured one must be the egg of his starter Pokemon.

"That is correct, I was brought here before I could make the trip to the Pokemon Center to leave. Did you complete your mission there? And what can I expect upon arriving to the island, if it is alright for me to ask?" There were no qualms on her end to share information with her fellow students as well as ask for it in return. They were allies until told otherwise, as far as she was concerned.

pokemon

Shinx [M]
Lv 6
Nature
Stats:
MOVES:
- Nightslash
- Howl
- Leer
-

Mime Jr. Egg
Hatch time 5/50
Silentveil

bag
- Pokeball [x4]
- Potion
- Snapshot Camera
- Persim Berry
- Lava Cookie
- Old Rod
- Seed of Experience

Meulin the Disciple

Mewling Lover

9,800 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Silentveil

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:12 pm
User Image
"I never said you couldn't get him off, but that if you are waiting for him to wake up ...it might be a minute."

Shiloh would correct her interpretation of his words. He boy was sitting there in a sleeveless shirt with his jacket tied around the two eggs attached to his chest and waist. The container and egg were both knotted separately so they wouldn't slip as he thought about her question.

He would look upwards.

"We don't have anything better to do, so I will talk."

"I have been to the Island twice. I can tell you this much, you can only fail once and then they start talking about you and the chopping block again. I haven't completed my mission yet, so I can't tell you very much since I only made it to the outer area of the Island."

"What I can tell you, is that the island isn't the same all the way through. The first time, I landed it was more of bog, swampy water, and it smelt like death and the second time ...well I am currently traveling through an heavily fog ..woodland area."

Shiloh would look over at her.

"It's grueling,"

He would actually touch the egg in his lap. Normally, he wouldn't talk this much, but he was working on changing. So he was doing this differently too, so he was trying to be more open and forthcoming. Or at least, he was going to be for now. His eyes would narrow as he thought about the butler kid again.
Shaking his head he would put his focus back on Poppy.

"Any other questions?"

Meulin the Disciple

Starter Pokemon: Larvesta [EGG] 41/50

Spiritomb [EGG] (5/50)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:29 pm
User Image

"Ah. ..I never knew that about feline Pokemon. Did you read it in a book?" For all her reading of the facts and statistics of Pokemon, she didn't really know Pokemon. All she knew were books. Listening to him without interruption, she thinks about it. He's been there twice, and it's rough and ever changing. And he lost his starter Pokemon to it, so that must have made it harder for him. Though she can't feel sympathy, she can play the part for the sake of others.

"I'm sorry that your Pokemon was almost lost to the island. But you are more familiar with it now, so it will be easier this time. And your new Pokemon seem more than capable to assist you in the completion of your mission." Monotone and expressionless, it was still clear she was attempting being nice. "I do not have any other questions at the moment. If you have any for me I will return the favor and answer to the best of my ability."

pokemon

Shinx [M]
Lv 6
Nature
Stats:
MOVES:
- Nightslash
- Howl
- Leer
-

Mime Jr. Egg
Hatch time 6/50
Silentveil

bag
- Pokeball [x4]
- Potion
- Snapshot Camera
- Persim Berry
- Lava Cookie
- Old Rod
- Seed of Experience

((I also want to add that anyone is welcome to join us who would like some interactions!))  

Meulin the Disciple

Mewling Lover

9,800 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Silentveil

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:43 pm
User Image
"Yes, I read it in a book."

Shiloh would tell her quickly as he lean all the way back. He was actually starting to relax a bit, but the mention of his lost pokemon made him sit back up quickly and he glared at her.

"I never said anything about almost losing a pokemon there, nor that it is or was my starter. You assume a lot."

Then he sigh and thought about it for a moment. Anyone who was there would have seen that spectacle as he simply rub the top of the poke egg with his hand. Some conclusion could be drawn, but she was way too accurate on the majority of them.

"Forget what I said, though I have no questions for you yet, I won't forget your offer. We are both in different classes, so I am sure, you will know somethings that I will not and will want to know, eventually."

Shiloh smiles as he said that. Information, he knew could be very useful, and he neglected quite a bit of it from him. He wasn't going to question her about it, nor was he going to give out any more than she asked.

"I wonder how long we are going to stick around here?"

Meulin the Disciple

Starter Pokemon: Larvesta [EGG] 42/50

Spiritomb [EGG] (6/50)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:34 pm
In the Garden of Monsters

Silentveil

Meulin the Disciple

"There's also a Volcano" Argyle would state as be stepped towards the pair conversing on the floor "Terribly hot place...the cave which follows more so." Following this abrupt additional information, the youth would bow....more to Shiloh than Poppy for obvious reasons...before saying politely "My apologies for the interruption...and my earlier remarks. I did not mean for them to be so distracting you would forget to acquire all that you were due" Yes, by walking away Shiloh had completely neglected to obtain either the Seed or Experience or the Arena Pass. Hopefully this reminder, which would help him acquire an item he may never see again, would help appear the fellow Longinus Student's ego. While as far as he was concerned the Aegis and Trickster students could be boiled, he at least needed to make nice with his fellow Longinus Students. Both because their Professor was watching, and on the off chance they'd have to work together at some point.

"That said, I for one have in fact completed my assignment on the island. So if you have any questions please do ask" He added before turning back towards Harlowe and returning to the table. Truthfully the less he spoke to these people the better, but if they had questions...well...nicey nice, supermarket smile and all.

~--------~

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[0/10]

User Image

[2/50]

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:54 pm

Lunarsun

UchihaKarasu

Hiro would receive a flat, cold stare as the prize for his answer. When Strominoff's arm lowered it would ot be to hand the boy his gift, but instead to stuff it into his robes. "Be getting vhen returning from Eyes-land....mehybe..." After saying this the man would turn to the other students whom had come to him....amazingly this time, all of them his own.

Watching Karasu pull off a flawless Mr Mime routine, Professor Strominoff would reach under the table to retrieve a large pokeball topped cylinder. This one of course contained a yellow egg splotched with black...the requested Pichu. Handing this to the boy, he would then follow by producing a seed from out of his sleeve. Half the size of Karasu's palm and glowing a bright green, one could only wonder what sort of mysteries lay within. Lastly the boy would receive a hand woven gift basket covered in a translucent blue-green paper. The contents of the basket itself were a Net Ball, a Nest Ball, and a Timer Ball.

[Karasu Ontained: Pichu Egg! Seed of Experience x 1! Net Ball x 1! Nest Ball x 1! Timer Ball x 1!]

Lastly Professor Strominoff would turn to Alice. In contrast to his reaction to Hiro, the pink haired girl would receive a gentle smile and a pat on the head. "Good vorking" He said, following this by handing her a list and pamphlet "Choosing egg. Is gift. Only vone" He indicated the list, followed shortly be a gesture to the pamphlet "Vone also."

Alice's Choices: Dwebble, Grimer, Trubbish, Koffing, Seviper  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:51 pm
User Image The look said it all. Not funny ...not funny at all, and Hiro wanted to whine that he wasn't joking. But, he wouldn't, couldn't complain, as the world's soon to be greatest trainer that isn't how he wanted everyone to see him.. So, even though he wanted to scream out his frustration, because he was being held accountable for not being able to understand the man, he held it in.

Not fair, but he took a deep breath.

His Professor had moved on to give the other two students their reward as he store the box into his jacket. With a semi-promise to give it to him later. Well, the boy wasn't going to get caught the same way thrice, not at all.

"Umm, could you say your name again. Just one more time."

Hiro would call out to Professor Strominoff. It wasn't like he was trying not to know it.

Pawniard Egg (2/50)
Grey Moonfang IV

Starter Pokemon: Bulbasaur (f)
Name & Level: Blight (lvl: 7)
[Temperament] Calm
Stats:
HP:10/25/PP:26/ATK:12/DEF:14/SPD:12/SP-ATK:16/SP-DEF:17
MOVES: - Sludge- Amnesia-Growl-Leech Seed
EXP: 87/200
Pokemon held items: Pecha Berry

Dwebble [M]
Name & Level: Fluke lv: 7
Nature: Quirky
Stats: HP:13/26 PP:22/ ATK:16/ DEF:19/ SPD: 14/SP-ATK: 12/SP-DEF:12/
Moves: Fury Cutter, Night Slash, Rock Blast, Withdraw
Exp: 56/175

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:18 pm
"..." The steely-eyed Professor's gazed rested on Shiloh's retreating form. All playfulness had left her demeanor, leaving behind a figure that anyone who'd been in her classroom for more than five minutes could recognize. Well, if child didn't want his present... but she suppose she should. He had earned it, after all. "Mignonne, why don't you.. handle this."

>On it, beautiful.< The Igglybuff would take the pamphlets from his trainer and launch himself into the fray. More specifically, he leapt off the table (winking at a particular butler as he went) and land right next to Shiloh. >HEY, DUMBASS!< Mignonne the Igglybuff squawked, smacking his ankle with the pamphlets. >GO BACK TO THE TABLE. GO BAAAAAACK.< He'd flail around a bit, motioning in Harlowe. Admittedly, the child couldn't understand him... but that was probably for the best.

Silentveil

The woman in question would find herself with some of her more... intriguing students. Each for opposite but equally concerning reasons. As Argyle returned to the table, she'd place a glowing green Seed in front of him. She'd say nothing else, but give a cool nod. There would be time to see how the child was suffering in Ostglass later.

[Argyle gains Seed of Experience!]

Which left her with rabid Houndour in the shape of a would-be ninja. Not that she particularly minded violent dogs-- they were quite useful to her-- but this one was still young. Furthermore, for all his enthusiam, he hadn't done much to impress her... but at least he had a bit of blood in him. She'd hand over a list-- to her displeasure, she'd note it was rather short with... interesting options. The Arena did have a sense of humor. "Choose one, and only one, of the Pokemon on your list. Make your decision, tell me, and I will acquire your egg, along with anything else you've earned while in this area."

Gin Okuyama's Choices: Feebas, Magikarp.

Grey Moonfang IV

OkuyamaGin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:33 pm
For a moment, Alice was a bit confused. There were several children dressed like something out of one of Lankford's old comic books he thought he'd managed to hide from her, something adorable and pink, and a boy who couldn't pronounce things. But all confusion was washed away at her professor's smile and the pat to the head. If she'd been in possession of a tail, she would have been wagging it. Compliments! She'd done well! She did want to do well at this Academy-- not just for Lankford, but for herself, and this was encouraging. Beaming like a tiny sun, she'd look down at the list. It wouldn't take her long to decide; another taste of home. "I'd like the Seviper, please," she said, attempting to temper some of her perkiness with politeness. "And, um... the Seed, if it's all right?" From her calculations, it'd have the most pay-off of the two options.

User ImagexUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[0/5 Injuries]
User Image
Starter Pokemon: Honedge [M]
Name & Level: Vorpal, Lv 7
Temperament: Brave
Stats:
HP:25/25/PP:22/ATK:19/DEF:21/SPD:9/SP-ATK:12/SP-DEF:12
MOVES:
- Shadow Sneak
- Sword Dance
- Wide Guard
- Fury Cutter
EXP: 9/200
Pokemon held items:n/a

User Image
Pokemon: Blitzle [F]
Name & Level: Maddie, Lv 5
Nature: Hasty
Stats:
HP:18/18/PP:/ATK:11/DEF:7/SPD:13/SP-ATK:10 (11) /SP-DEF:8
MOVES:
- Quickattack
- Shockwave
- Tail Whip
- Charge Beam
EXP: 123/150

Pokemon: Ralts [M]
Name & Level: Basil, Lv 5
Nature: Quirky
Stats:
HP:19/19/PP:19/ATK:9/DEF:9/SPD:10/SP-ATK:10/SP-DEF:11
MOVES:
- Encore
- Confusion
- Skill Swap
-
EXP: 119/150

Grey Moonfang IV

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

Silentveil

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:36 am
User Image The additional information was helpful, but the voice that spoke it made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. The boy would look up to see no other than the one that nearly drove him to lose his goodwill in front of him.

Though Shiloh was shock when he bow them both, and the apology nearly had him blushing as he would simply nod once. How could he do something that idiotic. If it wasn't clear the Butler boy had managed to get underneath his skin, it was then. There was no way to get around it, but since he was being polite there was only one counter.

Shiloh would declare back as the blushing stop.

"No problem, it's more my fault. I shouldn't allow myself to distract so easily. Thank you for coming to tell me."

He would then turn to Poppy.

"Sorry, I will have to excuse myself from this conversation, I got to go back and finish receiving my prize, if my Professor will allow it."

That question didn't even seem to be worth worrying about as Shiloh saw a flash of light pink in the corner of his eye before he felt a hard smack to his ankle. It would seem that the rabid Igglybuff had come to get him, and Shiloh had to fight back a loud cute from being emitted from his mouth.

Instead he smiles as he looks down at him.

"Thanks for coming to get me."

He would reach down to disarm the pokemon as he starts to walk back towards the table. He was glad that his Professor hadn't just taken his prize and called him an idiot like what looked to be happening to one other trainer. Walking back to the table he would look over at the pamphlets in his hands.

Shiloh was messing up quite a bit here, but he would apologize to her once more.

"Sorry for wandering off, I would like the Experience Seed if I am still allowed to have it."

He would try to cut off being scolded with a pre-emptive strike.

Starter Pokemon: Larvesta [EGG] 43/50

Spiritomb [EGG] (7/50)

Meulin the Disciple

Grey Moonfang IV

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:51 am

Silentveil

Taking the seed, Argyle would take out his handkerchief. Folding the item inside, he would then neatly tie it up, slipping a length of fishing line into it, and making a sort of talisman or charm. That way it would be easier for a Pokemon to carry.

To that very end, the boy would release two Pokemon. One was the obvious. Jekyll was normally at his side, and now he had a valid excuse....in the eyes of those watching....to return this this norm. Kneeling down, the boy would undo the scarf the strange man in the art gallery had put on the Croagunk, and replace it with the Seed of Experience. Being his starter it was imperative that Jekyll remain one of his strongest Pokemon.

Once done, the boy would take the time to carefully the somewhat moist Blue Scarf, and place it in his bag. Such things had no purpose in combat, but he would likely find other uses for it later.

Jekyll as usual, would have his own thoughts on the situation. Looking down at the 'charm' which for some reason was GLOWING, the Croagunk would look up at his trainer and as ">Am I being haunted? Is it Sybelle? Its Sybelle isn't it. This is about the tongue cracks isn't it!?<" When Argyle failed to make any sort of comment, the Poison-type would simply make a face and cross his arms.

Ignoring his over excited starter, the young Butler would turn his attention to the other Pokemon he had released. Thanatos. Retrieving his other acquisition, the youth would hand the Thick Club to the Cubone.

Tilting his head slightly, the Cubone would reach out for the club after passing his current one to his other hand. Grasping it loosely, he let it bounce up and down in his grip briefly before taking a tighter hold. He swung it once, then thrust it froward. Following this he flicked his wrist, tossing it into the air and catching it after a total of three spins. It was thick, well balanced, and the perfect weight. It was strange...it felt almost...natural in his hands. Like it was something he were always meant to hold.

Looking from the Thick Club to his old bone, the Ground-type would abruptly hawk the latter over his shoulder. Striking a wall, the 'bone' would surprisingly crumble. Apparently it had been huen from stone.

Giving a faint nod of approval.....and producing a dust pan and hand broom from Arceus only knew where to attend to the mess Thanatos had just created...Argyle would soon recall the Cubone. Jekyll of course would return to his shoulder as was only natural.

User Image
Starter Pokemon: Croagunk [M]
Name & Level: Jekyll, Lv 6
[Temperament] Naughty
Bio:The story of how Argyle met Jekyll is a bit of an odd one. After purchasing a bulk shipment of skin rejuvenating mud from Sinnoh's Great Marsh (Guarnteed to take twenty years off your appearance!), Mistress Rosevelt had set aside some time for a fully immersive experience with the product, during which she received quite the surprise. It would seem the mud had come with stowaway in the form of an egg. Unfortunately it was about this same time the egg decided to hatch, splattering the aristocratic woman with muck and eggshell. After a shriek and shrill cry for the nearest Argyle to attend her, Verde arrived and was immediately ordered to dispose of the creature, although not before cleaning up the mess it had created. Whispering a snide remark just below his breath, both Mistress and Argyle were in for a surprise when the newly born Croagunk began to snicker devilishly. It seemed the Poison-type had heard the boy, and shared his sense of humor. Amused by this fact the young Butler then went about the task of convincing Mistress Rosevelt that the Croagunk would be quite useful in his regular duties, allowing him to make the manor to "shine as radiantly as you do Mistress Rosevelt". Little more in the way of convincing was required on the boy's part, and so he obtained his first and for the time being only Pokemon.

Since then Jekyll has proven a good match for Argyle, frequently snickering at the boy's comments be they made aloud, or simply implied. Unlike Argyle however Jekyll does nothing to hide his wicked nature, frequently mocking others quite openly and then laughing about it. Though cruel he is not crude, and more than willingly to amuse himself by catching the enemy off guard.
Stats:
HP: 23/23, PP: 24, ATK: 15, DEF: 11, SPD: 14, SP-ATK: 14, SP-DEF: 9
MOVES:
- Astonish
- Headbutt
- Meditate
- Mud-slap
Held Item: Seed of Experience
EXP: 38/175

User Image
Pokemon: Cubone [M]
Name & Level: Thanatos, Lv 5
[Temperament] Quiet
Bio: Argyle's meeting with Thanatos was the finale to a rather morbid series of encounters. Having confronted several Cubone prior, Argyle and his Pokemon had obtained quite the reputation among their number by the time he reached the burial site guarded by Thanatos. Strongly disapproving of Jekyll's lack of respect for the dead, the two soon came to blows....with Thanatos as the victor. Jekyll went down in a single blow, and as far as Thanatos had been concerned that was to be the end of it; but Argyle had other plans. Claiming it was compensation for knocking out Jekyll, the boy captured the Cubone in a single throw. Thanatos took this turn of events oddly well, remaining set in his goals regardless of the path he must take.
Stats:
HP: 21/21, PP: 21, ATK: 11, DEF: 16, SPD: 9, SP-ATK: 11, SP-DEF: 11
MOVES:
- Ancient Power
- Screech
-
-
Held Item: Thick Club
EXP: 68/150

~--------~

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[0/10]

User Image

[3/50]

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:58 am

Lunarsun

Hiro would find his pleas ignored however. The boy had heard the Professor's name several times....most of which were during their initial encounter...the child was just going to have to use his brain....admittedly not the sharpest thing....and remember on his own.

In the mean time the Professor would reach under the counter, producing yet another cylinder topped with a PokeBall and presenting it to the girl. The Egg inside rattled slightly...too bad it was the wrong serpent for that. Next Alice would receive the seed, its glow almost ominous as it was placed in her hand. Lastly she would receive yet another of Strominoff's handwoven baskets, the contents of which were a Luxary Ball, a Heal Ball, and a Dusk Ball.

[Alice Obtained: Seviper Egg! Seed of Experience x 1! Luxary Ball x 1! Heal Ball! x 1! Dusk Ball x 1!]

Sanctuary

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff