Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Club Area] Coordination Club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:52 pm
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith's favorite time of the year was upon her. It had a different name in this region but it was still the same in essence as the one she liked to dress up for and enjoy. Having the air and wind be crisp and the leaves turn colors made the moment much more real. That and having herself surrounded by rows and rows of costumes hanging up didn't hurt either. She already did love the costumes before she loved the candy for this holiday.

As supervisor of the club, she was able to get into holiday spirit through a collabration with a costume shop to have costumes available for the students to wear today. Between the school's name and the free publicity, it was really a win-win for both sides. Speaking of winning....

Lillith looked through the costumes as she handed a student one for themselves. Much like Miss Floros, Lillith was in a pokemon themed garb. Surprising her pokemon, she didn't go a dark,ghost or pyschic route. Not even fairy. Instead, she was dressed up like the fighting type pokemon Meinshao. short purple hair that was long in the back was her wig of choice. Long sleeves in meinshao fashion and to keep it kid friendly while still being adult, her thigh exposed to the outside were wrapped up in bandages to have that martial artist feel.

Lillith looked on as more students came in, got their costumes and went about the day to have fun. She spotted one of her students...holding hands with boy. This was a little interesting as she watched the two interact. Lillith started to wonder how many friends did this girl have since from the time she met Iris, the girl had been gaining almost an army of people she talked to. This one she recongized as the boy from the museum with the Murkrow. He was also the third runner up at the tourney with his charmander.

Lillith heard the conservation go to concerns about the costumes and it seemed like none o them knew what wear.

"Maybe I can be of some assistance...." she said, exposing herself from behing a rack of costumes. The way they jumped said that they didn't know she would be appearing behind whilst in the middle of their conversation. "I tend to be quite good at picking out someone's style. For example..."

Lillith disappeared into the sea of clothes before reappearing moments later. "Try these on." Lillith said as she handed Marco a black and yellow bundle and Iris a green and blue bundle. "Iris, you can get your accesories when you change."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:30 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris nodded her head when Marco asked if this was in fact the room. "Yup this is the place...a llittle more crowded than usual with stuff." The two of the walked around the rows of racks. At the moment she was just eyeing the stuff since she didn't know what would really click with her as 'her costume' She was thinking about it when Marco asked her about Miss Floros' costume.

"I liked it."
she said, "It made her look like a ghost type Pokemon. I just that's theme for this holiday."

The two walked in silence until Marco said that he didn't have idea about this costume and then asked Iris about her own choice. Iris slightly gulped.

"Well ummm..." she looked around, scratching her cheek before going through the line of hung up attire. "I have a concept but a not concrete idea..." Iris was in the middle of walking around the fact she didn't herself that she was surprised in Lillith popped out her head from behind a rack of costumes beside them. She gave her a meep before she realized it was her teacher, making her squeeze Marco's hand harder.

"Ms. Ezra?!" Iris asked before the woman disappeared in the forest of hangers. Lillith returned to them, revealing her own costume. Iris was not disappointed as she looked at the way the woman was dressed. Iris was awestruck until she looked at the bundle given to her. "My accessories.. okay..." Iris just nodded her head, complying with the teacher.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 14
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname: Ling
    Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace| Defog| Wing Attack

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candy

Company:
Mood:
Attire: gym uniform and jacket
OOC:Song

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:23 am
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

full costume -> here (Kirsi is wearing striped pants lol)

Kirsi mumbled and shrugged her shoulders when Ava commented on the coordination club existing. "I guess. I have the class though." A bit of resentment bled into her voice; she still hadn't gotten over wishing she had been put in battle or better yet outdoors class. "We were using the costumes in class, to practice performing." Kirsi was glad they hadn't actually ended up performing. She was starting to really dislike having to get up on stage in front of everyone.

Chance walked at Kirsi's side, his glances up at Fritz growing less frequent. He had almost forgotten about the bug by the time they got to the club, and when he heard others moving about in the room his attention went to the door and what lay beyond it. Kirsi's leg brushed his fur as she followed Ava inside, eyes glittering with excitement. "And we really get to pick one to wear!" She may have seen costumes in class, but now that it was actually Halloween- er, Spirits Day, and she would get to wear one just for fun instead of for a performance, she was a lot more excited.

Kirsi and Ava delved into the racks of costumes. Kirsi ran her hand over the fabrics, smiling when she found one that was furry or had a cool set of wings. "Oooh." Kirsi's hand plunged into the soft neckline of an arcanine costume. "Oooohhh." She shoved her other hand in, giggling. Okay, she had been thinking of picking something else, but she just couldn't resist it: she wanted this one! It was cool, and fluffy, and it'd be nice and warm (which was something she always kept in mind). She pulled on the jacket, pants, and boots, and though she struggled a bit with the huge tail she eventually got it securely attached around her waist. The last bit was a headband with big orange ears sticking out. "Okay, what do you think, Chance? This's what you'll look like when you evolve." Kirsi spun in a circle. Her tail caught on the clothes and almost brought the whole rack down, and Kirsi with it. She just barely steadied herself and the rack. "Whew, better be careful! Um...where did Ava go?" Unfortunately, the two had split up and Kirsi wasn't sure where to find her. "I took a long time getting changed, she might've left..." Well, they could always see each other at the event! With that, Kirsi left the clubroom, slowly growing accustomed to the big arcanine tail.

[exit to spooky house]

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                      Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
                      Friendship Points:
                      User Image
                      Level: 10
                      Nature: Jolly
                      Ability: Intimidate
                      Experience: 875/1000
                      Held Item: Quick Claw (On leather necklace)
                      Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                          ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
                          ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
                          ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 2

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video, Registration App
                      User Image x Soothe Bell
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x Quick Claw (Chance held item)

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                      User Image x 11
                      User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
                      User Image x Charizard Plushie
                      User Image x Venusaur Plushie
                      User Image x Salamance Plushie
                      User Image x Moon Stone Ticket

DJ Double B
One last quote for the response~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:01 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco's eyes widen and he nearly jumped right out of his skin when miss Ezra's face appeared through some clothes. He felt Iris squeezing his hand and he immediately pulled the girl behind him so that he could be in front of her like a shield. He was still wide-eyed, but he stood his ground and was determine to keep Iris saved. The woman turned out to be miss Ezra wearing her costumer which involved using a new wig. This wig was pretty cool since it was lavender and purple and white. Once Marco realized that they were not in any threat, he calmed down and sighed heavily. "I was really caught off-guard...I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest." Iris seem to have reacted soon after and when they were handed some clothes, Marco released Iris's hand so he could properly grab the bundle. He wasn't sure what the costume was supposed to be about, but he was thankful that miss Ezra was helping them. "Thank you," Marco started as he looked up at her, but then froze for a moment when he saw the color of her eyes.He blinked and for a moment he thought that he was staring at a mirror. She had red eyes which were almost the same color as his eyes when they changed colors. Miss Ezra was always changing her eye color using contacts so it was no big deal, but when he saw the red it felt too familiar.

He was a staring for some time not knowing that his own eyes had changed color. Marco's eyes were now matching the color of miss Ezra's eyes. The black-haired boy looked down at his clothes and then quickly left disappearing into the back, "I..I'm going to g-get changed!" He shouted, but did not look over his shoulder as he went to find a fitting room to change. Once he found one, he closed the door and looked at the bundle of clothes that he was given. The costume consisted of a black robe and an obi along with some other accessories. The mixture of black and yellow was very well done and as Marco started changing, his pokeballs dropped to the floor causing his Pokemon to be summoned. "Char!" "Krow!" His Pokemon sounded out as they stretched finally being out of their pokeballs. Hey guys," Marco greeted them as he put on the pants and robe. He stopped for a moment to ponder an idea that started forming in his head, "hey guys, there are a lot of costumes out there...why don't you guys try to find something for yourselves?" His Pokemon looked at each other then back at him and nodded as they stepped out of the room to find a costume for themselves. Marco returned to changing into his costume.

Once he had finished changing, he stepped out of the changing room and returned to miss Ezra's side with a troubled look. "Miss Ezra...um, could you help me with my costume? This sash is hard to put on, I think I'm not doing it right," He was nearly finished expect for the sash that was hard to tie together. Hopefully the teacher would be able to help him with this problem. His eyes remained red, but somehow they matched very well with the Umbreon costume since the pokemon had red-eyes of its own. Charmander and Murkrow returned to his side and they were now wearing their costumes. "You guys look great!" Marco exclaimed with a wide smile. The Pokemon cheered since they were pretty happy with their costumes as well. The costumes were actually onesoes of their final evolution with Murkrow wearing a Honchkrow onesoe and Charmander wearing a Charizard onesoe. Marco looked around wondering if Iris had finished changing.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 16
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x6
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:33 pm

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666
Kumo/Drifloon: #9678B6

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

October and November were in the middle of the off season at One Island, meaning money wasn't easy to come by. For Nirav, Halloween was just a day off for the younger people on the island. They played outside or swam in the ocean, and honestly, it felt like a pretty normal day off, almost like a weekend. Here, however, people had a much different idea of what Halloween was. And this was even more apparent to Nirav when he approached the Coordination Classroom. Students and teachers ran around dressed up as pokemon! He could recognize a couple costumes, particularly one of an Umbreon, one of Eevee's evolutions. Even pokemon got dressed up for this! "What in the world..." he said to himself as he stared into this sea of crowded madness.

He stayed outside of the room for now, sending out another text through his pokegear.

To: Cyril
                                Message: I'm outside the costume room. There's a lot of people.

This was all incredibly confusing for the young boy. He ran his fingers through his hair, which was almost dry enough to wrap up once again. What was the point of dressing up? Why couldn't this just be a regular day like it was at home? Was everyone aware of the costumes before today? All Nirav had at this point were tons of questions with no real answers. But most of all, one thing burned in his mind: Why did things have to be so different from home?

Inventory
                                Location: Coordination Classroom // Human Company: None // Pokemon Company: None
                                Outfit: See photo, no turban // Mood: Confused
                                OoC:

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!

amarzyciel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:41 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris felt as she moved behind Marco when they were suprised by the woman. He looked just as surprised as she was and yet he was trying to make sure she was okay first. The thought that was forming in her mind was given a backtrack once they realized they were safe. Of course it was Lillith. The two sighed as Iris grinned when Marco said he thought his heart was going to jump out. A comment from Iris was delayed since Lillith had returned with costumes for the two of them. Iris and Marco's hands were released as they took their bundles. "Thanks Ms. Ezra." Iris chriped, then turning to look at Marco. Iris noticed how Marco was staying at Lillith. She tilted her head before Marco blinked. She could had swore that she saw his eyes match Lillith's. The moment was gone when Marco said that he needed to get dress. "Yea me too." Iris said as she found a fitting room for the girls.

Before she went in, she let out Bebe and Ling. "You ladies go get your costume too while I get this one." She opened up the bundle to reveal a blue and green dress. "Let's match somehow." Iris went into the small room and immediately put on the dress. Next was the knee his and the shoes to match. There was a wig in the bundle... it was white hair which now looking at the green small antennas on a headband, was making sense what costume this was. trying to make her become. Iris smiled as she fixed her hair and put on the wig and headband. Putting on the gloves, she was done and stepped out of the room to find Marco and/or Lillith.

"Guys..." Iris said. "I think I'm done. Aside from that accessory." Iris walked around a rack to see Lillith helping Marco with his costume. Again words were escaping her as she looked at him. Luckily, Bebe and Ling appeared beside her. Bebe was wearing a blue ribbon and a small dress like Iris. Meanwhile, Ling had a pink ribbon around her in her mouth to tie it around her neck. She managed to get herself into a petticoat and pink skirt. She even had a pink bow on her head.

"Looking pretty ladies."

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candy

Company:
Mood:
Attire: floette costume
OOC:Song

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:15 pm

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith watched as the children went from scared and protective to relieved and thankful as they took their costumes from her arms. She smiled at them until her eyes settled on Marco. The boy had been staring at her. At first, she wondered if it was her costume that was attracting his stares. It wouldn't surprise her. He wasn't in her class so her stuff was new to non-students. That was until he kept staring into her eyes. She kept staring at the boy even as his eyes turned red before her. That was a new one. It seemed the boy noticed it as he looked away from her and went to get dressed. Iris left as well, leaving the woman to collect the accessories for the two of them.

She was carrying a large -relative to size of the children- flower and some amulets for the black and gold motif. Lillith turned her head when Marco asked for help. Walking over, she would help but chuckle at the disarray he was in. "Well, at least you're not hogtied in it. Let me help you by taking the sash and tie it here." Lillith wrapped the sash around his waist to hold the yellow part of his clothes. "There we go." She said as she pulled his head back to see his eyes. "Such lovely ruby eyes. No need to hide them." Taking out a comb, she fixed his hair, "There we go."

Lillith grinned just before Iris found them. "See Iris, doesn't that costume just fit you just right, Marco how do you think your friend looks?"

Lillith was letting her coordinator come out as she trying to contain her gushing as she looked at the two students. "If only Ms. Floros was here... i'm sure she would want to take some pictures."

Team:
User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:17 am
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

¥ou are so young
¥ou are so free

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Niara was coming over not only to get help in finding a food costume, but also to join the coordination club. She had been keeping focused on her studies here and talking with her parents but she's on free time again! And when she saw Iris, she grew a bright smile before creeping up quietly behind Iris then giving her a biiiiiiig hug from behind as she giggled excitedly. Hey, Iris! She kept up her smile to her friend in the hug before looking at Iris's costume. That is such a pretty costume~

Her Ralts was hiding out in her bag and observed from said bag curiously as Niara ambushed Iris happily. He looked around to the others with the same glee and happiness Niara was expressing at the moment

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood: Happy and eager
Attire: student outfit
OOC: I am back! >^.^<

¤ne day you'll know
Ψho you want to be

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Quote:
Quote:

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:21 am

User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Cyril Frisch▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... wherever this post is.
                              My Outfit... Full view of outfit
                              Those near me... Nirav
                              Pokemon you see me with...
                              Aisha, the snorunt
                              Siegrid, the sneasel

[enter]

To: Nirav
        [Great!]
        [I don't know whether it is a big deal or not. It's a tradition to wear costume during Halloween where I am from.]
        [I am here now]

Cyril had finally arrived in coordination club which was crowded with people dressed in various costume of pokemon. He assumed that will be this year's theme. He didn't fuss too much about what kind of costume to wear. While some people might enjoy creating costume, it was not for him. Fun for him is in the festive, instead. He liked trick-treating and sight-seeing various attraction that was set up during the holiday. A change to normal routine. Still, right now, it was inconvenient to have his pokemon outside with this many people in a room, so he returned them. Better that they took break when they could, while he got himself outfitted.

He scanned the crowd for Nirav. He had to fight his way in. The queque was quite long and slow. Probably lack of staff or something. It took him a while to finally found Nirav. "Nirav!" he called out to him. "Too many people around. Let's get this done with, so we can leave," he stated. It was clear Cyril didn't like being in such crowded place. They took agonizing long time waiting in a line until it was their turn. "Here for costume?" a woman in her twenty asked them. Cyril nodded in response. "What size or pokemon?" she asked again in practised manner. she possibly had repeated that hundreds of time already. "Nothing flashy will suffice," Cyril replied and told her his size. "Alright, and you?" the woman asked Nirav, then went to shout at other worker to fetch some costumes. It was fairly quick for them to find them. "Here," the costumes were practically forced unto them and the woman turned her attention to another.

-o-o-o-o-o-

"So, which one do you want?" Cyril question while he unfolded their costumes. They appeared to be a matching set judging by the color. "Is it just me or this outfit looked girlish?" he scrunitized one of the outfit. It consisted of a short wig, a white and navy blue long coat with two fluffy tail attached at the back, a navy blue scarf, a very short shorts that he didn't think any boys would ever wear, coupled with knee-length stocking and boots. It's not a clothes a boy would normally wear,right? The coat was fine, the problem is the bottom part of the outfit. Compared to the other one who had long pants and normal shoes, this one is the feminine of the two.

Unasked question of who will wear which seemed to hang in the air. "I will take this one, if it's alright with you," Cyril took the feminine one. It didn't feel right to ask Nirav to. At least it wasn't a dress he is condemning himself to. How wrong he was. It was clear when he finished changing that he looked every bit a girl with the costume. "they can't be giving girls clothes to boys . . . " Cyril muttered while he glared at his reflection.

((OOC: the outfit doesn't look like pokemon much . . . though it's the only one that can be passed for male in female grab ))

Log:
word counter: n/a
assignment:
SciTech - Scan all pokemon in forest & grassland (Complete?)

User Image
Pokemon Team:
AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 10 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 0/250 (+0)
Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 31 Hp│24 Atk │16 Def│12 SpAtk│22 SpDef (+) │25 Spd (-)】
Move set:
►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100 // lowers def by 1 stage
► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1
► [P] Feint Attack: 60 // AC: ~

Inventory:

01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
04 x rare candy
Flashlight, lighter, rope.

Library Books:
Battle 101
Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
DJ Double B

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:08 pm

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666
Kumo/Drifloon: #9678B6

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

Nirav got shoved inside by the barrage of students coming for costumes at this time. From nearby, he could hear a voice call out his name. "Cyril?" he yelled back, finally seeing his blue hair poking out of the sea of students. He made his way to him, who made it clear that he didn't want to stick around long. "Agreed. Didn't realize costumes were such a big thing for Halloween." Nirav could figure out why they didn't really do this back at home. Costumes were expensive and there wasn't a lot of money to spare during this time back at home, especially when the fabric could be put towards mending work clothes instead. It seemed like a lot of things revolved around the tourism season back home.

They moved their way up the line until it was their turn to get a costume. Cyril was insistent on nothing flashy, though Nirav had no idea what to say! This was all so new to him! "U-uh, same." Cyril seemed to get the whole costume thing. Following his lead seemed like a good idea. Soon after, they were both handed costumes and they made their way out.

--- --- --- --- ---

Upon unfolding them, the two realized that they were not only a matching set, but were actually a little flashy looking - at least to Nirav. He didn't recognize the pokemon, but the tag said "Meowstic (Male)." Nirav didn't even recognize that pokemon! As Cyril asked about one of them looking girlish, Nirav looked over, seeing some long stockings and some very decorative shoes. "Kinda yeah, but the fluffy tails aren't exactly helping." What part of "not flashy" meant large, fluffy tails!? He looked at the other tag, seeing "Meowstic (Female)" on the label under the manufacturer. Maybe Meowstic was like Nidoran in that they looked different depending on their sex? Despite the mini breeding lesson here, one thing still stood: One of them would have to wear that tonight.

Cyril stepped up to take on the female Meowstic. "A-are you sure?" Cyril was taking one for the team for sure. Nirav went into the nearby bathroom to change into the other costume. They both came out, and Nirav looked at his reflection in embarrassment. He could only imagine how Cyril must be feeling. "Why does the tail have to be so big and fluffy..." he said to himself. Was Halloween always this mortifying? Why would people even dress up? "Maybe nobody will recognize us... Like, y-you look really different, and I do too. If nobody knows its us, it's like it never happened... Maybe?" There were a lot of kids at this school. If they just gave some fake names and didn't tell a soul, maybe they could make this work. Nirav still felt so incredibly awkward even just looking at himself! Everything about this costume felt so flashy and regal and not him! 'But maybe not looking and feeling like me will help?' He sighed. "O-or maybe if we just avoid everyone... Either way, we can't stay in here forever..." It was Nirav's go-to regarding school events anyway: Avoid everyone at all costs unless you knew them beforehand. But as much as Nirav now wanted to skip this and go back to bed, he didn't know how well that would go over with the staff here. Once Cyril was ready, he made his way towards the event, just hoping and praying nobody would recognize him.

[Exit to Haunted House(?) once Cyril is ready]

Inventory
                                Location: Coordination Classroom // Human Company: Cyril // Pokemon Company: None
                                Outfit: Male Meowstic Costume [See Costume Here] // Mood: Mortified
                                OoC:

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!

amarzyciel

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:39 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Lady Niara

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

The black-haired boy was thankful that miss Ezra was helping him out with his costume. That sash thing was really confusing, but the Coordinator teacher skillfully wrapped the cloth around him and fixed him up so that his costume was presentable. Marco wasn't sure if he did the costume any justice and there were no mirrors for him to see himself in, but she was smiling at him so hopefully that meant he was okay. He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly feeling a little embarrassed, but happy at the same time. What happened next was really unexpected for him as miss Ezra gently pulled his head back and pushed his hair out of the way so that she could look into his eyes. Marco was caught off-guard, but not nearly as much as her words surprised him. No one had ever complimented his eyes at least not anyone who wasn't family and even some members of his family thought that his eyes were too intense. The boy was speechless and he remained that way as miss Ezra combed his hair.

Iris's arrival was almost gone unnoticed by Marco. It wasn't until miss Ezra mentioned Iris that he finally looked her way and she was looking stunning. The dress quite pretty (he thought) and the colors matched well and she was wearing a wig so he almost didn't recognize her. Everything about the costume was appealing and the boy couldn't help, but silently stare with wide eyes. Once again miss Ezra brought him back to his sense as she asked for his opinion regarding Iris's costume. "She's really pretty...I-I mean the costume is really pretty!" Marco blurted out, but then put his hands over his mouth to stop himself from saying anything else. There were just too many things happening and he was getting overwhelmed; his face would certainly be showing that. Another arrival arrived and it was a person that he had not seen for some time now. The girl was hugging Iris and Marco took this as his opportunity to escape. "I have to go now. I'll catch you later Iris. I-I promise!" he said while Iris was getting hugged by the girl.

Marco turned to his Pokemon and nodded at them who nodded back knowing it was time to go. Charmander and Murkrow waved goodbye at the other Pokemon and followed their young friend. The black-haired boy turned to miss Ezra and fiddled with his fingers, "t-thank you for everything miss Ezra." He bowed at her with a bright red face, "thank you..." He smiled, a shy smile, then headed out. There were some things he needed to think about. He still wasn't sure if he was comfortable in the costume that he was wearing, but the words of compliment he received from miss Ezra continued to play in his head. He was happy, but did he deserve that happiness? He wasn't sure if he was ready to walk around with his eyes as red as they were right now.

==========

[Exit]

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 16
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x6
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:07 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

"Thank you Ms. Erza." Iris said, her face was getting pink from the praise that her teacher was giving her. "It really does suit me." Iris was handled the large blue flower by the woman in order to complete the look of a floette. Iris was looking at Marco's costume just as Lillith as Marco about how she looked. "Marco looks so cool." She said before she stop to stare at his eyes. Both him and Lillith were matching with the red eyes. Cept, she was sure Lillith was wearing contacts while Marco's were real. As much as she wanted to forget about that day, his eyes were something she couldn't forget. She held onto the flower prop when he said that she was pretty before correcting himself to say that the costume was pretty. She and her pokemon tilted their heads when Marco covered him. Iris opened her mouth to say something but instead squeaked when she was hugged in surprise.

"Niara?!" Iris asked, surprised before happy at the sight of her friend once more. But Marco was sneaky as he suddenly decided to leave while she distracted. She did however, hear him say that he would meet up with her again as a promise. Iris sighed and looked at her friend. "Hey Niara," Iris smiled. "It's great to see you again. Get your costume and we can head out to have some fun at the spooky mansion."

Iris waited until the girl returned with her costume on before Iris walked out of the clubroom. "Thank you Ms. Ezra."

[[Exit]]

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candy

Company:
Mood:
Attire: floette costume
OOC:yay you're back!!

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles
Lady Niara

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:53 pm

User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Cyril Frisch▌█ ██ ███

My location... wherever this post is.
                              My Outfit... Full view of outfit
                              Those near me... Nirav
                              Pokemon you see me with...
                              Aisha, the snorunt
                              Siegrid, the sneasel

"Eeh, the tails aren't that bad," Cyril turned to see that Nirav had finished changing. The clothes and wig made Nirav almost unrecognisable. He would look better if only Nirav could stop being so embarrassed. Not that Cyril could blame him when he, himself, felt he wanted to hide in a hole somewhere. Deep in his heart as selfish as it was, he was glad that he wasn't alone in his predicament. "I have seen worst," he told him. His voice sounded odd to his ears, even though he didn't sound any different. Their outfit while embarrassing (for them), wasn't weird as they can pass off as stylish clothes if they excluded the tails.

Nirav gave some suggestion of how they should hide their identity. It was a sound idea that appealed to him. Any chance that he could make himself felt less awkward was worth a try. "Yeah, that's a good idea," Cyril's voice was softer and quieter when he spoke as he adjusted to his current appearance. "we can pretend we are in a play or something," he muled at the prospect. "that we are actor with a role. heh. that makes this whole mess manageable," despite how uncomfortable his costume were, he thought he could try to work with it. "Should we start making stage name now?" his tone jesting, although he was curious whether Nirav wanted to do so.

"Where though?" Cyril asked back when Nirav suggested they leave. "I think, I saw a poster about haunted house and some sort of lounge. If we want to get away from people, the haunted house is our best bet. We can stop by the lounge if you want to see what's there first though?" he didn't mind either way. As Nirav had pointed out, it's unlikely that people will connect his current self with himself, especially with him in a girl's costume. He would need to take extra care to not let anything slip, but he believed it would work out somehow if he limit his interaction with people or speaking in general.

[exit?]

((OOC:. . . ))

Log:
word counter: n/a
assignment:
SciTech - Scan all pokemon in forest & grassland (Complete?)

User Image
Pokemon Team:
AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 10 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 0/250 (+0)
Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 31 Hp│24 Atk │16 Def│12 SpAtk│22 SpDef (+) │25 Spd (-)】
Move set:
►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100 // lowers def by 1 stage
► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1
► [P] Feint Attack: 60 // AC: ~

Inventory:

01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
04 x rare candy
Flashlight, lighter, rope.
Clothes

Library Books:
Battle 101
Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
DJ Double B

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:01 pm
User Image
►◄►◄►◄⋉Rαмσηα Ƒℓσяσѕ►◄►◄►◄
►◄►◄►◄►◄►჻Hιѕтory oғ World & Poĸeмoɴ჻◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Feelιɴɢ: Intrigued/Relaxed Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Coordination Club OOC:Okay so no internet at home but I'm gonna just bring my computer to work to use it XD
Inventory

Ramona rushed back to campus as quick as she could from the post office. She had spent her whole day helping prepare for the festival and not only that but coordinating the photographers for the event. Paparazzi could get so rowdy she wasn't ready to let them ruin any fun for the students. After getting them settled in the press area she went to get her costume, a Mismagius, on then left quickly for the coordination club. She had one copy of the Pokemon World NOW tucked in her camera bag. She wanted someone to see it before next week.
-------
She was so pleased to see so many students walking in their costumes to the festival as she approached the club room. She could feel the spirit day spirit all around. She opened the club room door and entered, missing a few students in costume rushing to the festival. She wasn't surprised to see Lilith there, being the coordination instructor AND advisor to the coordination club her costume was as divine as she was, very fitting. She greeted her fellow teacher with her usual smile and wave,
”Ah hello Lilith happy spirit day! I see you're into the spirit of things as well,” Ramona giggled happily, but began to feel a slight awkwardness.

It had been a while since they had spoken after the incident with Mr Reyes, and really she couldn't remember how much she had apologized, or tried to in her mind. She turned her excitement to calm and conitnued to speak, ”I'm sorry for barging in but I just needed to run by and drop this off for a student. You have a Iris Haruno in your coordination class correct? I got these as a special gift from my editor. I'd thought she'd like to see them but I couldn't catch her at the gym this morning with the other stundets,” she handed Lilith the magazine with Iris Haruno on the cover. and turned to walk out, ”I best be off I've been put in charge of the press at the festival wouldn't want them causing trouble for students right?” She stopped at the door and tilted her hat, she felt like she was running, ”Lilith when we have some time I'd...like to talk with you.”

Before she say more her phone rang and upon answered recieved word that some photographers were trying to get into the haunted manor, No! Students are in there we don't want them interfering with the fun that was the agreement! I'll be there soon! I'm sorry Lilith I'll talk to you again soon.”

[EXIT]

User Image
User ImageXαтυ჻Lv.50QuietSynchronize
User ImageSιɢιlypн჻Lv.50BoldWonder Skin
User ImageCoғrαɢrιɢυѕ჻Lv.45ImpishMummy

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:27 pm

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It really seemed like the children were livelier than usual on holidays. It was amusing to see them like kids. As Marco thanked her and left and Iris and Niara followed, the other students left to have their adventures until it was just Lillith in the room alone. She could finally sit down and relax. Her hand was holding her cheek as she thouught about the equalivent of 'Spirit Day' where she lived. Her eyes seem to narrow at the thoughts.

Her eyes corrected themselves when she was greeted by Ramona. The ghost type woman was all smiles and waves as she approached Lillith. Lillith returned the wave as she got up from the chair and stretched. "Happy Spirit Day to you too." Lillith then chuckled when Ramona commented on her costume. "Naturally... It involves dressing up and even though it had a different, it's very similar to something I celebrated in my hometown."

Her smile felt a little forced but it was still trying to be genuine. The woman before spent weeks after the festival in lamia trying to apologize about the incident between her and Tony. Poor girl...

Ramona apologized for walking into an open to the public before asking a favor of Lillith. Lillith tilted her head as Ramona explained that she had something to give to Iris. Lillith took at the item in question. It was Iris on the cover a magazine. Her eyes widened before they were back to normal and she was grinning rather pridefully at the cover. "I'll make sure she gets it."

Lillith was putting it in her bag when Ramona spoke to her again. This time she said wanted to talk to her. Then she was back on the phone and talking.

Lillith shrugged as she grabbed her bag and made her way to the party.

Team:
User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast