Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
Club Registration Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:39 pm
►Annalise McCarthy: Club Registration Receptionist

D o you want to play outside?
And come with me it's such a lovely day

Iwant to go and play

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The day had gone by pretty smoothly for Annalise. She felt very alleviated at the fact of little to no paperwork for once. She had just gotten finished with some emails when she heard the door open a few times. The first time a girl in a orange hoodie, but she didn't do anything but sit down. Annalise kept an eye on her in case she did something. The second time another girl walked in wearing a Kingdra house uniform. She and the other girl started to talk. She rested her hand on her face and admired the students interacting with one another,"Ah how nice-!" then she remembered this was an office and not a common room. Before she could regain her composure and say anything a boy named Ray Myers walked in and gave her paperwork for a club creation request. She took it and handed it to Furfrou who put it with her other important papers,"Thank you very much we'll send you a message through your pokegear to notify it's acceptance/rejection."

After he left with the hoodie girl the other girl started to fill out forms. Not moments later did she look up and see her turning in forms for club creation as well. She again smiled and told her the same thing she had told the Myers boy. After they were all gone she spun around in her chair and stretched both her arms out in preparation,"Time to evaluate!"

-------------------------

Later Annalise finished going through the paper for the last club application and looked at her pokemon with a grin,"I think these are certainly ready don't you both think?" Furfrou and Emolga nodded in agreement and Emolga stamped both with approval. She then shuffled back around to her computer and started typing their acceptance messages:

"Dear Ray Myers/Evelyn Chamberlain,

Greetings from the Club Registration Office. After going over your application, we are happy to announce that your club has been approved. Congratulations. However, this does not mind that the club is official. To make it official, you need to gather at least two more students for your club to be marked in the school as official.

Once you have collected your new members please return to the office for our seal to make it official and to gain your location and supervisor.

Good luck to you and your school year.

Sincerely,
Annalise McCarthy
Club Registration Office

After finishing the acceptance letters she hit send so that they may reach the students to give them some good news.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:

Inventory:

Mood:
      Attire: picture
      OOC:

Go play and have some fun

Your day, my day, his day, and her day
      E njoy yourself with the best of your day

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:38 am
      User Image

User Image

X⇒ LOCATION : Club Registration Office XXXXX⇒ WITH : ...

Stopping just before the door to the registration office, Ichiro soon turned to pick his Snivy up off the ground, allowing the pokemon to position itself back onto his usual place upon the boy's left shoulder. Regardless of what Silvano had said to him earlier, Ichiro was going to keep Snivy out of his pokeball as much as possible, as he didn't see why it was such bad thing. Even doing something as import as going to speak with the club administration wasn't reason enough to keep his grass pokemon in its spherical prison. So just like every other time since he had received the starter pokemom, Ichiro kept the little gym by his side, knowing the pokemon was usually well behaved anyway.

Slowly opening the door the registration office, Ichiro casually let himself inside before quietly making his way up to the desk. Since there didn't appear to be anyone else waiting around, he decided to speak to the person behind the desk without waiting. "Excuse me." He spoke up, in a somewhat tentative voice. "I'd like confirm that my club -- The Drama Club, that is -- now has enough members to make it official." He explained, still a bit nervous about whether he was doing the whole process correct or not. In his email, he could remember there being some tidbit about returning to the office to confirm that two members had been found and that it was part of the process when it came to making a club offical. Either way, he supposed the staff in charge of clubs would give him some directions if he really was mistaken about the process. "The two members that would like to join the Drama club is Maria... um... Taylor and Phoebe Ambre." His words trembled a bit. He wasn't exactly sure if he got Maria's last name correct, but he was certain that the staff would probably guess who he was referring to. "Also, is there anything else I need to do to make my club official -- or anything else I should worry about?"

Once he had finished speaking, Ichiro's gaze turned downcast at his feet. He hoped he'd receive the help he needed to get his club off the ground. But on the other hand, he already had a few ideas as to what he needed to do. Though, he realized that he still needed an adult to act as the Drama club's advisor and wasn't exactly sure on what to do about that. He guess it was more of the staff's decision than his own. Regardless, he hoped that whoever it was that would be in charge of overseeing his club's activities would be just as passionate about the club's subject matter. As much as he hoped that someone he idolized, like Miss Lilith Ezra, could oversee his club, he knew it was asking for far too much. Regardless, he knew he'd be please with any teacher that decided to take up the task.

User Image
      ════════════════════════════════════

"Time you enjoy wasting...
      XXXXXXXisn't wasted time..."
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        User Image
                                                [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                ✗ MOOD : Content
                                                ✗ ATTIRE : Salamance school uniform

✗ WORD COUNT : ...
                                                ✗ OOC : ...

► P A R T Y
          User Image
            Pokemon: Snivy
            Friendship Points:
            User Image
            Level: 5
            Nature Timid
            Ability Contrary
            Experience:
            Move Set:

► Glare
                ► Tackle
                ► Leer

User Image
            Pokemon: Oddish
            Friendship Points:
            User Image
            Level: 6
            Nature Hasty
            Ability Chlorophyll
            Experience:
            Move Set:

► Absorb
                ► Sweet Scent

User Image
          I N V E N T O R Y
          ► P O K E B A L L S :
            User Image x0

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
            User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
            User Image x5

► T A G

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Prairiefox

Shadow of Miracles

Quote:

Hitsukei
      Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
      • Bunny Spotter 50
      • Waffles! 25
      • Team Jacob 100
      PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:31 pm
      User Image
      Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
      Kingdra House
      Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : No one
                                                Status : I can't believe I forgot... Happy none the less
                                                Wearing : Casual Capris and Striped Shirt, Messed ponytail.

Evelyn had meant to go to the registry office after lunch with her classmates. However, one thing led to another and she managed to completely forget about it. By the time she got back to her dorm, the dark haired girl was beating herself up mentally for her forgetfulness. The next thing she knew she was writing sticky notes and placing them all over corner of the room. The last one she placed on her glasses when she took them off her face at bedtime.

Getting up the next morning, Evelyn fell out of her bed like usual. Grabbing her glasses she put them on her head only to realize she had a sticky note in front of her face. Removing it she looked at before remember that she’d put it there in the first place. ‘I have to stop being so forgetful…’ She thought before getting up off the floor. Fixing her bed she quickly got ready, finding half a dozen sticky notes along the way. Putting on a pair of capris and a long sleeved shirt, Evelyn then through her hair into it’s usually messed up ponytail. Heading out of her dorm room she made her way over to the club registry office.

- - - - - - - -

Entering the office, Evelyn was glad to finally be there and ready to make her club official. Walking up to the front desk she smiled. “I’d like to make my club official… That would be the Research club. I’ve got two members Elijah Abney and Marcus Bennet. I’ve also got two undecided as well but I’m pretty sure that doesn’t matter till they become official.” She said brightly. Evelyn was glad that she had members who were interested in her club. Once she was finished, the Kingdra headed out of the office to embrace the day. Maybe some breakfast... or maybe some Pokémon searching… perhaps she could find some friends too. Anything could happen.

(Exit to Cafeteria)

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                                User ImageYamask
                                                Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                                Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                                Held Item: ---
                                                Exp: 0/1000
                                                Move Set:
                                                    ► Astonish
                                                    --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                    ► Protect
                                                    --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                    ► Disable
                                                    --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                                User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 327
                                                OOC : Thought I should make this official in writing...

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
                                                Shadow of Miracles
                                                Prairiefox

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:43 pm

Blue: #273BE2
      Black: #40404F
      Gold: #D4AF37
      Star Yellow: #FFE303
      Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
      Raja/Eevee: #CC6666
      Kumo/Drifloon: #9678B6

But look at all the stars!
      We've come so far.
      Even if we don't know where we are,
      It's gotta be somewhere great!
      Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image
      User Image

Nirav Goto
      Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

The boy had been up for a little while, as he had a bit of business to do before his classes started. Nirav quietly stepped inside of the club office space with one idea in mind: getting access to some sewing machines. If he could do that, he could make costumes for halloween (so to avoid the awkward costuming he had experienced a few weeks back), mend his turbans and clothes where the ends frayed, and fix up some of the hand-me-downs he had brought from home so that they fit him better. He didn't have a sewing machine here, but making a club about sewing would surely get him access to one, right? The boy could only hope so. Stitching everything by hand was a bit of a time consuming process and he had some books he wanted to read!

While here, Nirav took the chance to look over some of the existing clubs. There was the drama club that one boy had mentioned before. There was a photomania and a supernatural club as well. In addition, there was coordination, friendship, research, and the pokemon fight club. Some sounded a little interesting, but it seemed like a lot of people were already in them. Nirav wasn't in the club making business for being around people; he simply wanted to use the sewing machines. The noticed the club forms upon walking in and began to fill one out quickly and quietly. The sooner he could get this approved, the better. It wasn't like it was dangerous so Nirav wasn't very concerned. Once he filled it out, the boy quietly left it on the front desk and made his way back out of the office, softly closing the door behind him. Hopefully, it would be approved swiftly so he could get some stuff done in a timely manner. The boy was just itching to sew again. But for now, he could use some breakfast before classes began, so he made his way towards the cafeteria.

[Exit to the Cafeteria]

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Inventory
                                    Location: Club Registration Office // Human Company: n/a // Pokemon Company: Raja and Kumo
                                    Outfit: School Uniform // Mood: Calm
                                    OoC:

But I can't wait
      For more of this to come my way.
      'Cause you take what you get,
      And you try not to think!
      Or am I just too tired to wink?

Shadow of Miracles

Quote:
      Club Name: Ordell Sewing Club (OSC)
      Club Description: Sewing is an important skill for anyone to learn. The Ordell Sewing Club works to teach different thread work skills through workshops and general meetings held for members.

Activities Include:
      -- Learning how to operate sewing machines
      -- Mending and creating clothing and items for use by students and staff
      -- Lessons in embroidery techniques and sewing by hand
      -- Discerning between different types of fabrics. Learning about their qualities and uses
      -- Dyeing fabrics to create something new

Club Goal: To teach people how to sew and help improve their skills overtime.
      Club Supervisor: A supervisor has to be a teacher or an academy employee (this section will be filled out by the crew).
      Club Location: A clubroom will be created after acceptance (this section will be filled out by the crew).

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Prairiefox
      Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
      • Summer Pride 100
      PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:08 pm

Iwant to go and play

User Image
      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Annalise felt in a bit of a pickle. Since the incident with one of the staff a few weeks ago it was like she went from being in charge of just this office to other paperwork. She felt sorry for the woman, though she didn't her personally, she hoped it would be resolved soon things like this tend to linger in the worst ways...
      Her attention was grabbed by a quiet boy who didn't notice her. She let him leave without saying anything then approached the desk, seeing a new club form. She smiled, "Ah something normal let's see," She personally loved sewing and this boy had all the paperwork filled out well. She sat at her computer and sent him a happy letter of acceptance to his pokegear:

"Dear Nirav Goto,

Greetings from the Club Registration Office. After going over your application, we are happy to announce that your club has been approved. Congratulations. However, this does not mind that the club is official. To make it official, you need to gather at least two more students for your club to be marked in the school as official.

Once you have collected your new members please return to the office for our seal to make it official and to gain your location and supervisor.

Good luck to you and your school year.

Sincerely,
      Annalise McCarthy
      Club Registration Office

After finishing the acceptance letters she hit send so that they may reach the students to give them some good news.

Team:

Inventory:

Mood:
          OOC:

DJ Double B

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:14 pm
          User ImageUser Image
          I can do this... I can do this! A mantra of sorts that Jung-Su was all too familiar of mentally chanting while performing tasks out of his norm. And since being in this school being out of the norm was strangely becoming his norm. The lad shakenly walked into the office with a piece of paper in hand. A reassuring pat on his head from C had motivated him further to reach the desk. Now what garnered such an out of character instance of out the usual unsocial lad? Well quite a few things actually. Since the Halloween event, the lad had rekindled his interest in making making friends... for the moment anyway. Another would be his meeting with the fascinating Kricketot he had met the day before. When the lad had arrived in his dorm residence the day before he was flabbergasted to see that the very Pokemon he was worried about pop out of one of his Pokeballs. It's musical and happy nature had heavily reminded him of how much he loved playing music, yet he had to sell his guitar a while back to help with expenses at home. He had hoped that he would be able to play at the academy but there wasn't any specific area of event for such a thing to occur. He always wanted to join a music centric club yet this academy didn't have one. What better time than now to create one. Perhaps this club would help with the making friends while being able to do what he loved. Two birds with one stone and all that.

He hurriedly dropped off the registration sheet as he had a class to take part in this morning; Physical Education. Yet another class he was not too fond of though in all honesty it wasn't so much as the teacher or class but the having to physically move around bit that heavily irked him. Regardless of his want the lad sadly dragged his feet on his way to the gymnasium.

(Exit to gymnasium.)

Quote:
          Club Name: Music Club
          Club Description: A club in which members of all levels learn how to perform and appreciate musical pieces.
          Activities will include:
          - Learning how to play an instrument
          - Learning how to write music
          - Forming a band and/or orchestra
          - Music appreciation and critiquing
          - Playing live shows
          - Perhaps field trips involving music
          Club Goal: Learning and performing music of various cultures through instruments and/or Pokemon. And perhaps perform either solo, a band or as an orchestra.
          Club Supervisor: A supervisor has to be a teacher or an academy employee (this section will be filled out by the crew).
          Club Location: A clubroom will be created after acceptance (this section will be filled out by the crew).

▂▂▂▂▂▂
          CLASSES: Morning: Battle Class ■ Afternoon: Technology and Science Class 』『ATTIRE: Crumpled male school gym uniform dawned in Flygon colors』
          OOC: Apologies if I unnecessarily quoted you as I was unsure as to who specifically I was supposed to quote ʕowo;ʔ』
          Pokemon:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.『C the Chingling』『♂』LEVEL: 15』ABILITY: Levitate』NATURE: Bold(+Defense, -Attack)』ITEM: No item』

Friendship Points:
          User Image
          Experience: 375/1000
          Move Set:

Wrap: [ATK: 15] [ACC: 90%]
              A long body or vines are used to wrap and squeeze the target for four to five turns.
              Astonish: [ATK: 30] [ACC: 100%]
              The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch.
              Confusion: [ATK: 50] [ACC: 100%]
              The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.
              Yawn: [ATK: -] [ACC: -%]
              The user lets loose a huge yawn that lulls the target into falling asleep on the next turn.
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.『Kricketot』『♂』LEVEL: 6』ABILITY: Shed Skin』NATURE: Jolly(+Speed, -Special Attack)』ITEM: No item』

Friendship Points:
          User Image
          Experience: 0/1000
          Move Set:

Growl: [ATK: - ] [ACC: 100%]
              The user growls in an endearing way, making the opposing team less wary. The foes' Attack stats are lowered.
              Bide: [ATK: -] [ACC: - ]
              The user endures attacks for two turns, then strikes back to cause double the damage taken.
              Struggle Bug: [ATK: 50] [ACC: 100%]
              While resisting, the user attacks the opposing Pokémon. The targets' Sp. Atk stat is reduced.

Inventory:
          ■ 1x User Image
          ■ 7x User Image
          ■ 1x User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

■ 1x User Image
          ■ 1x User Image
          ■ 1x User Image
          ■ 1x User Image
          ■ 1x User Image
          ■ 1x User Image
          ■ 1x User Image
          ■ 1x User Image
          ■ 1x User Image
          ■ 1x User Image
          ■ 1x User Image
          ■ 1x User Image
          ■ 1x User Image

Shadow of Miracles

Xiatian Li

Hitsukei

Prairiefox

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

X Kaos X

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:30 am

White Bar: #EEE8CD
          Text: slategrey

Pokemon Colors:

tab tab tab tab But x look x atx all x the x stars tab !
          tab tab tab --- x --- x --- x --- x --- xx we've come so far; even if we don't
          tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab know where we are, it's gotta be somewhere great!

User Image

User Image

Nirav Goto
          Charizard House

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

By the time that Nirav had reached the club office, the sun was beginning to set and the evening was upon him. He could only hope that the office was still open. He was hoping to get the Ordell Sewing Club off the ground as soon as possible. To his knowledge, they had everything they needed, which was at least three people. They actually had four in total!

Nirav knocked on the office door and walked inside. He wasn't sure if things were wrapping up or not, but the office looked like it was open. "Hi, um, I'm with the Ordell Sewing Club. We, uh, we have enough people to be official. Myself, Koru Frene, Maria Taylor, and Jung-Su Douglas are in the club." The sooner he could get to work on fixing his clothes, the better he'd feel about it all. Plus this was starting to sound like it'd be a lot of fun now that some people he knew were going to join in. "Is there anything else we need?" he asked, though Nirav was fairly sure there wasn't much else. All there was now was to be considered official, given a room, and assigned an advisor.

Inventory tab tab Mood: Ecstatic
                                                  Location: Club Office tab tab Outfit: Casual clothing
                                                  Pokemon Company: none tab tab Human Company: Office Workers(?)
                                                  OoC: wooo sewing club

Shadow of Miracles

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:42 pm

Iwant to go and play

User Image
          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Annalise happily strolled back to the office with a hot chocolate in hand. While today was a day off for everyone this gave her time to catch up on her work, since she takes her off days differently. She arrived back and strolled to her chair and whirled around and took a sip. She then sat it on her desk and began with her work, but not too soon after she arrived a familiar boy, Nirav Goto, walked into the office. He introduced himself again and stated his club, "Ah welcome back Mr. Goto."

She took the paperwork he handed to her and was delighted to hear they now had enough members to finalize the club, "That's wonderful to hear! Let me just..." she looked for the stamp around her desk til she found it under a stack of random sheets of papers. She tossed them aside and stamped the paperwork, "Alright all done with that, now I'll just put it all into the system and I'll be sending messages to all members by pokegear. Since you started the club you are considered the student rep for it until such a time someone else is selected. The message will include your club room location, supervisor and any other information we give out pertaining to club regulations. Once you've recieved all this information you'll meet with your supervisor on the next club day."

Team:

Inventory:

Mood:
              OOC:

DJ Double B
              From what you said in the OOC we'll just say that all this first meeting with the supervisor already happened and whatnot so the next time you guys just plan out what you want for the club ^^

Prairiefox
              Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
              • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:37 pm

White Bar: #EEE8CD
              Text: slategrey

Pokemon Colors:

tab tab tab tab But x look x atx all x the x stars tab !
              tab tab tab --- x --- x --- x --- x --- xx we've come so far; even if we don't
              tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab know where we are, it's gotta be somewhere great!

User Image

User Image

Nirav Goto
              Charizard House

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nirav watched with glee as Ms. McCarthy stamped his club paperwork with a big, green APPROVED. She explained that she would be putting this into the computer system and all members would receive a message with the room, their advisor, and some other details. Nirav would get to meet him or her at the first meeting. "Ok, thank you so much!"

Nirav made his way out of the club office, absolutely pleased with how these last few days had gone. The Ordell Sewing Club was official. Nirav would soon be able to sew things far easier. And talking with Koru gave him some ideas for doing more than just mending old clothes. Maybe he could try making something new. In the meantime, Nirav went towards his dorm. He could really go for some time to read before bed.

[Exit]

Inventory tab tab Mood: Ecstatic
                                                      Location: Club Office tab tab Outfit: Casual clothing
                                                      Pokemon Company: none tab tab Human Company: Ms. McCarthy
                                                      OoC: wooo sewing club

Prairiefox

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
              Other Stuff
              Get GCash
              Offers