Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Club Area] Pokemon Fight Club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 9:57 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 16th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 17th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 29th October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:02 am

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Joltik: #3F00FF

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Ava was thankful that they were able to get out a little early because it took her some time to find the room. After a little walking around and some back tracking through the hallways, Ava and Fritz stumbled upon a door with a small sign outside of it. "POKEMON FIGHT CLUB," the sign read. Ava grinned, looking down to Fritz. This was where the battle teacher would be initiating her, whatever that meant. Whatever it was, Ava was excited. "You ready?" she asked Fritz. Fritz looked at the large gateway and after a little thought, let out a tiny noise. "Tik tik Joltik!" (Hopefully it won't be too crowded!) Ava smiled, assuming her friend was as ready as she was. "Alright, Fritz. Let's go!" Eager, Ava opened the door to the club and slowly stepped inside.

Ava was met with a large dark room. She felt around for the light switch an flicked it on to get a better look at the room. "Whoa," she quietly said, as she was greeted with a bigger room than she anticipated. Ava was imagining a room like where her tech classroom was, except without the tables and chairs. Almost like the gymnasium, except more decorated on the walls. It was incredibly impressive. Ava slowly stepped inside, letting the door close behind her. "Hello? Is anyone here?" she called out. Mr. Reyes should be here soon, right? It didn't seem like anyone else from the club was there yet. She wasn't early, was she? Or more concerning... She wasn't the only one in the club, right? Fritz slowly climbed up onto Ava's head to get a better look at the place. Why were all these buildings and rooms so big? He hoped he wouldn't have to fight another fire pokemon. Those were just the worst! After his battle with Tera's Charmander, Fritz wasn't too keen on fire pokemon as a whole. Not that he ever had been before, but until he had answers, the two of them waited to see what would be in store for them in this room.

Inventory
                                Location: Pokemon Fight Club // Human Company: None // Pokemon Company: Fritz
                                Outfit: School Uniform // Mood: Excited

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:09 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Cyril Frisch▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... Club
                                                  My Outfit... Salamance Uniform, summer shirt below the blazer.
                                                  Those near me... A girl who name he forgot (Ava)
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... none

[Enter!]

His walk to club area was unremarkable. He noted that it was quite sparse with people, since the afternoon class had just finished. His eyes wandered toward nameplate on each room that he passed, until he found the place he sought. The Pokemon Fight Club.

Cyril came to stand in front of the door. It was open, giving him a view of the inside of the club. A wide expanse of space that was marked as a battlefield that encompass most of the room. The place was bereft of furniture from what he could see from where he was. It made sense as it won't do to break any. He found himself disappointed that the place was nearly empty. That's to be expected, he supposed, as he made no appointment. The only person there was a lone girl who he recognized as his classmate from sci-tech class. He forgot her name though as they had never actually talked before. Perhaps, she could be of help. Cyril decided to ask her instead, he knocked the open door to get attention. "Excuse me, Is the club off today?" he questioned. "I am hoping to join, so if you know to whom I can speak to, that will be appreciated."

((OOC: ))

Log:
word counter: n/a

User Image
Pokemon Team:
AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 10 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 0/250 (+0)
Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 31 Hp│24 Atk │16 Def│12 SpAtk│22 SpDef (+) │25 Spd (-)】
Move set:
►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100 // lowers def by 1 stage
► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1
► [P] Feint Attack: 60 // AC: ~

Inventory:

01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
04 x rare candy
Flashlight, lighter, rope.

Library Books:
Battle 101
Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
DJ Double B

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:57 pm

Pokemon Colors:

Some legends are told.

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

Ava stood and listened for a reply, but received none. The room was probably empty, but she wasn't concerned. People would eventually arrive for the club. Or, so she assumed. Until then, Ava and Fritz looked around the room. Sadly, there wasn't much to look at, but the two made it work. A little more time passed and from behind her, she heard a knock on the door. Expecting Mr. Reyes or another member of the club, she turned around only to find one of the boys from her tech class. Despite the fact that she just came from the class, Ava honestly didn't remember his name. She never really talked to him, opting to complain about the class to Xiatian or Faye instead. She felt like it began with a C or an S. Charles? Sam? Or maybe something completely different; now that Ava was looking at him, the boy did look a little like a Jimmy.

Regardless of his name, the blue haired boy asked if the club was meeting today. Apparently, he wanted to join too. Ava wished she knew more, but only shrugged, moving closer to the door where he was so she didn't have to yell. She was slowly learning that stuff seemed louder to Fritz because he was so small, so Ava tried not to yell while he was right next to her. "I'm trying to join too. Mr. Reyes, the battle teacher, said there was a meeting today. He'll be here soon, probably." The thought did cross her mind that he might have forgotten about it. After all, she hadn't seen any other members - assuming the other members were coming today. Was this meeting just for new people? While Ava pondered that, Fritz watched the blue haired boy from the safety of Ava's head. His numerous beady blue eyes looked over to him in curiosity. "Do you know anyone else in the club? I haven't seen anyone come in." Maybe he knew some of the people and they recruited him to join. Ava had heard about the club from some people talking about it, but she didn't know who they were.

Inventory
                                Location: Pokemon Fight Club // Human Company: That boy from tech class (Cyril) // Pokemon Company: Fritz
                                Outfit: School Uniform // Mood: Content

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.

amarzyciel

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:35 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... Club
                                                  Those near me... A girl whose name he forgot (Ava)
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... none

The girl approached him while she answered that allowed Cyril to notice an electric yellow spider was perched on her head. It was quite tiny for a pokemon. "I see," It appeared that he was quite lucky that he came today. "Do you mind if I accompany you then?" he asked so that he didn't make mistake of interrupting the girl's appointment. It could be private after all. "Not as far as I am aware," Cyril replied. He didn't remember anything like that ever came up in his past conversation. It's unsurprising as he wasn't close to anyone and he could count people he associate with, with one hand.

"Well, I doubt that Mr. Reyes would forget about a meeting, unless it got canceled and you weren't notified," He stated a possibility. It was worrying to see an empty room when there were supposed to be a meeting. It depended on how long ago had the girl been waiting though, so it's more likely they were early. "We can only wait and see, I guess," Cyril said. It was no use guessing and assuming things. He then walked into the room, finding a spot that looked okay for him to sit on. He dropped his bag beside him as he took a seat with his back to the wall.

Log:

User Image
Pokemon Team:
Move set:

Move set:

Inventory:

01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
04 x rare candy

Library Books:
Battle 101
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
DJ Double B

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:05 pm

Pokemon Colors:

Some legends are told.

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

The boy asked about joining her here. Ava smiled, giving him a nod. "The more the merrier," she said. Ava moved her backpack off of her shoulder and onto the floor by the door. She anticipated being here for a little while and her books were getting a little too heavy for her taste. He doubted that Mr. Reyes would simply ditch them, though maybe the meeting was cancelled without any notification of it. "Maybe. I hope not though. I really wanna join." The other clubs didn't seem as interesting. Some boy had been talking up the Drama Club a lot, but Ava wasn't so sure about it. She didn't know when they met anyway.

It seemed like her and the boy might be waiting around for a little longer than Ava had originally anticipated. Might as well try and decipher who this person was. She didn't exactly want to outright ask who he was, feeling kinda bad that it was nearing the end of October and she couldn't remember his name. "So what pokemon do you have?" Ava hoped that maybe he would recognize him based on his pokemon. Joltik was relatively recognizable not accounting for how small and unnoticeable he could be. Faye had an Eevee and that one girl Ava had met earlier today had a Mudkip. Maybe his pokemon would give away who he was? "I have Fritz. He's a Joltik." Ava lightly felt around her head, scooping Fritz into her hands and holding them out to show the boy. Fritz tried to scuttle back up her arms to return to her head, but was blockaded by Ava's hands as he did so so the blue haired boy could get a better look at her little bug.

Inventory
                                Location: Pokemon Fight Club // Human Company: That boy from tech class (Cyril) // Pokemon Company: Fritz
                                Outfit: School Uniform // Mood: Content
                                OoC:

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.

amarzyciel

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:37 pm
v
DJ Double B

amarzyciel

User Image
Antonio Reyes
Are you where you want to be?

The lights from the club room were suddenly turned off leaving the students in the dark. However, the darkness did not last long as a light started to shine in front of the students and from that light fog emerged. Finally, a hooded figure appeared carrying a candle to add to the mysterious factor. "Ava Marie Stenson, you have chosen to join the Pokemon Fight Club," the voice seemed to echo and be heard everywhere in the room. The voice was strong and commanding, but just who was this hooded fella? "Always remember the rules of the Pokemon Fight Club," the man pulled out a scroll which he opened to reveal the rules of the club.

"1st RULE: You do not talk about FIGHT CLUB.
2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about FIGHT CLUB.
3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or taps out the fight is over.
4th RULE: Only two Pokemon to a fight.
5th RULE: One fight at a time.
6th RULE: Fights will go on as long as they have to.
7th RULE: If this is your first time at FIGHT CLUB, you HAVE to battle."

The hooded man grinned and then snapped his fingers which caused the lights to turn back on. With the light back, the students could clearly see that the hooded man had some speakers behind him along with a machine that was creating that fog effect. The man put his hood down to reveal none other than mister Reyes. "Hello everyone, how did you like my performance?" He was clearly proud of his work, but who knew if it had the same comedic effect that he wanted. "Glad to see you here miss Stenson. Welcome to the club, if you did not understand the rules movie reference then that's okay. You are too young and I am old," Antonio sighed a little sadly at calling himself old. "Anyways, you guys are now a part of the club! But like the rules say...if this is your first time in Fight Club, then you have to battle." Antonio grinned at them wondering what their answer would be.

==========

(I'm very sorry about the long wait you guys ^^; )

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:17 am
User Image

My location... Club, field
                                                  Those near me... Ava, Mr. Reyes
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... none > Aisha, the snorunt

Cyril was content with silence, although his current companion appeared to be keen for conversation. His lack of knowledge of her name didn't bother him as he didn't need name to talk to someone. He would figure it out eventually or ask her when it came up. The girl's question for what pokemon he had came out of nowhere. "I have a snorunt and a sneasel," he answered without making any motion to release his pokemon. There were no need for him to bother his pokemon with this. It would be different matter if they were outside like the girl's pokemon - a joltik - that he studied with his eyes. "Hello, Fritz," Cyril scooted closer to get a better look of the tiny spider. Bug type he deduced, possibly electric type too if the color and fur was of indication.

Their chat was interrupted by sudden blackout, then coming as sudden was light, no, spotlight. When the smoke came, Cyril tensed, his hand went to his pokeball, ready to release his pokemon. A hooded figure that stood under the spotlight didn't made him any less wary. He proceeded to stare once the figure who he identified as Mr. Reyes started a speech. Theatrics. Mr. Reyes would have fit in with drama club. He couldn't stop himself from rolling his eyes. Was this club really alright? Cyril was having second thought of joining if this was how they did things. "So I don't get a say whether to battle or not?" he muttered under his breath. There's also the matter that if he refused, then it would meant he changed his mind from joining. Cyril took a deep breath. He shouldn't let first impression cloud his judgement. Sure, It was surprising to find out that Mr. Reyes had taste for dramatic entrance, but Cyril had attended Mr. Reyes class for weeks already, he should know that Mr. Reyes was a good teacher and he shouldn't judge him for his hobby.

Cyril stood up, "Let's get this done then," he said loud enough for Mr. Reyes and the girl whom he now knew as Ava to hear. He walked to take his position on the field, then released his choice of pokemon, Aisha, his snorunt. "I am ready when you are," he stated.

((OOC: Dj - you get the first move ))

Log:

User Image
Pokemon Team:
Move set:

Move set:

Inventory:

01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
04 x rare candy

Library Books:
Battle 101
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
DJ Double B

Shadow of Miracles

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:31 pm

Pokemon Colors:

Some legends are told.

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

The boy had a snorunt and a sneasel, which only made him seem mildly more familiar. Ava still couldn't pin down his name, but it was probably a C name, right? Weren't those ice pokemon? What kid did she know that liked ice pokemon? In te midst of her thoughts, the lights suddenly shut out. A light shined at the end of the room and a fog came up around it. In that beam, she could see a hooded figure with a candle and a bellowing voice. Deep, strong, booming. He pulled out a scroll and read off some rules, two of them being to not talk about Fight Club. Whoops! It was a little late for that!

The last rule stuck with her, however. It was both of their first times at fight club. Did this mean she was battling the boy? The lights flicked back on and the machinery that made his voice and fog possible came into view. Were those always there? Ava hadn't noticed. It was soon revealed that the hooded man was Mr. Reyes, introducing them into the club. He confirmed that they would be battling. She looked to the boy, who stood up and was ready to go. Ava nodded, letting Fritz onto the ground as they moved into position. He called out that he was ready to go. The boy pulled out a pokemon she hadn't seen before. Thinking back to her recent tech class, Ava scanned it to reveal that the pokemon was Snorunt. "Alright."

Once Fritz looked ready, Ava called out a move. "Fritz! Use Thunder Wave!" The tiny yellow bug wiggled, something nearly impossible to see, but he began sending small yellow pulses of energy in the direction of the colossal looking Snorunt. Ava remembered how well thunder wave worked in her battle with Tera. Yeah, she lost horribly, but Fritz would have gotten a lot more hurt if her Charmander hadn't been paralyzed. Maybe it'll help out some more here.

Battle Log:
                                R1: Fritz uses Thunder Wave -- Accuracy is 100 +30, so no roll needed.

Inventory
                                Location: Pokemon Fight Club // Human Company: That boy from tech class (Cyril), Mr. Reyes // Pokemon Company: Fritz. Aisha
                                OoC:

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.

amarzyciel

Shadow of Miracles

word count: 331

Pokemon: Joltik
Nickname: Fritz
Color: #3F00FF
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 15 -> 14
Nature: Timid (+Speed, -Attack) (Likes: Sweet, Dislikes: Spicy)
Ability: Compound Eyes (Raises accuracy by 30%)
Experience: 125/1000
Move Set:

Screech -- Harshly reduces target's Defense -- Acc. 85 [+30]
      Fury Cutter -- Power increases if hits in succession -- Att. 40, Acc. 95 [+30]
      Electroweb -- Captures/Attacks opponent in electric web. May reduce Target's speed stat -- Att 55, Acc 95 [+30]
      Thunder Wave -- Causes paralysis if it hits -- Acc. 100 [+30]

amarzyciel rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:25 am
User Image

My location... Club, field
                                                  Those near me... Ava, Mr. Reyes
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... Aisha, the snorunt (in battle)

Cyril scanned the joltik once Ava took her place on the other side of the field. "Joltik, the Attaching Pokémon. Joltik cling to larger Pokémon, and absorb static electricity, storing the energy in a special pouch," his pokegear displayed description for him, as well as its typing, bug/electric. His evaluation of the pokemon typing previously was spot on. It was quite tiny pokemon though that it would be hard to aim at. Ice shard won't be very effective as it would be easy to dodge for such small pokemon, Aisha wasn't very accurate either. Powder snow would have to be their main offensive move and double team, despite how it hadn't been very useful in evading opponent so far they had been using it. Leer was useless in this battle too as it lowered defense and won't be helpful if they were using special attack.

The battle opened with the command for thunder wave. "Dodge with double team!" Cyril spoke in haste. He knew the danger of status ailment move. It was good opening move to cripple opponent. His snorunt sprung to action by moving away from the small spider. Despite Aisha's attempt, the static reached her first before she could execute her move. Electricity that numbed her nerves made Aisha had to fight through resistance to get her limb to respond and she succeeded. Five copies of snorunt appeared on the field, each scattered in varying distance. It was much less than usual due the paralyze made it a risk to make more than this.

Battle Log:
T1: Joltik used Thunder wave! Snorunt is paralyzed!
T1: Snorunt used double team! raised ev by 1

Log:
word counter: 256

User Image
Pokemon Team:
Move set:

Move set:

Inventory:

01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
04 x rare candy

Library Books:
Battle 101
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
DJ Double B

Shadow of Miracles

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:32 am

Pokemon Colors:

Some legends are told.

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

Fritz's Thunder Wave seemed to work, a good sign so far. Ava was worried about the Snorunt. It was an ice pokemon, so it would surely know some ice moves. Was it ice that was bad against bug types? Or was it something else? Ava honestly couldn't think of an ice/bug pokemon, so maybe it was. It could be a type advantage, like Tera had with her Charmander. Ava wasn't going to let that stop her, however. The Snorunt used a move called Double Team. Ava watched as the little pokemon fought through the paralysis to try and make copies of itself. Sadly, it worked.

Out of seemingly nowhere, there were copies of Snorunt popping up around the battle field. By the end, there were six of them! Six! Ava couldn't even tell which one was which! Did the boy even know? She still had to give Fritz an order. Ava jumped head first into the next order, taking little time to think it through. "Fritz! Throw them an electroweb!" Ava hoped that the right one would get hit; she honestly didn't know which one to take aim at first! Fritz looked around, took aim at one of the Snorunts, and threw a web out at it with a cry. "Joltik!" The web looked small, thin, and sticky, but occasional sparks snapped off of the otherwise normal looking spider silk. It was Fritz's newest move and at least to Ava, it looked really cool. At her last battle, Tera namely just attacked and it worked out pretty well for her. Maybe this electric move would do some good.

Battle Log:
                                R1: Fritz uses Thunder Wave -- Accuracy is 100 +30, so no roll needed.
                                R1: Aisha uses Double Team -- Aisha's Evasion raises by 1
                                R2: Fritz uses Electroweb -- 90 Base accuracy - 10 evasion + 30 Ability Boost = 110 Accuracy, so no roll needed

Inventory
                                Location: Pokemon Fight Club // Human Company: That boy from tech class (Cyril), Mr. Reyes // Pokemon Company: Fritz. Aisha
                                OoC:

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.

amarzyciel

Shadow of Miracles

word count: 269

Pokemon: Joltik
Nickname: Fritz
Color: #3F00FF
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 15 -> 14
Nature: Timid (+Speed, -Attack) (Likes: Sweet, Dislikes: Spicy)
Ability: Compound Eyes (Raises accuracy by 30%)
Experience: 125/1000
Move Set:

Screech -- Harshly reduces target's Defense -- Acc. 85 [+30]
      Fury Cutter -- Power increases if hits in succession -- Att. 40, Acc. 95 [+30]
      Electroweb -- Captures/Attacks opponent in electric web. May reduce Target's speed stat -- Att 55, Acc 95 [+30]
      Thunder Wave -- Causes paralysis if it hits -- Acc. 100 [+30]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:29 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

After getting some more food from the cafeteria, Iris decided that maybe she could make her way to Fight Club. At least before she made her way to coordination or drama club. Mostly because she had a question in regards to her pokemon and immediately thought of one teacher that could help her. Maybe she would even see her friends there since some of them were in the same clubs as she was. Lucky her huh?

Iris opened the door to the room and was immediately welcomed by the sight of a pokemon battle between Joltik and a Snorunt. Iris couldn't help herself as she grinned at the sight of such small pokemon battling each other. But who could really blame her? Iris stood close to the perimeter away from the battle to avoid getting electrocuted or iced as she walked up to the teacher and overseer of the club.

"Hi, mister Reyes." Iris said to the very tall man. "Can I ask you a question or are you busy overseeing the battle?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 14
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 14
    Moves: Water Pulse| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candy

Company:
Mood: tired
Attire: school uniform and jacket
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

[quote="]

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:13 pm
DJ Double B

amarzyciel

User Image
Antonio Reyes
Are you where you want to be?

Antonio was a little disappointed with the lack of reaction from the students. I guess nothing really impressed the kids these days or maybe he was just bad at doing so. Nonetheless, he moved away all that equipment he used for the special effects and turned to the students. Cyril seemed to ask an interesting question, "well this is battle club, why else would you be here?" He grinned at the boy, "just try it out, who knows, you might learn something new after this." There was many lessons that could be learned from Pokemon Battles that are not just about battling and he hoped that the students would be able to experience that. Of course, many of them were too young to understand, but that wasn't the point. They may not understand it yet, but kids were very honest and he hoped that they would be able to feel the importance of battles.

Before he could even officially start the battle, the two students were immediately battling. Antonio almost chuckled at seeing how eager they were to test their skills. Now that's what he wanted to see! This wouldn't be an official battle, but he would watch them carefully nonetheless. He wanted to see what mistakes they made and what things they did right. Hopefully they would be able to discover these things on their own, but as a new club members he could give them a little hint after the battle. He was absorbed in the battle and almost didn't notice the small green-haired girl until she addressed him. "Hello there miss Haruno, glad to see you with us. Come watch the battle with me." The winner of the Little Cup, Iris Haruno, there was no doubt that she had great potential as a trainer. Her Pokemon Ducklett had an advantage over almost all the other Pokemon participating. Not to mention that the attacks that her Pokemon possessed were quite strong for a Pokemon in its first stage. He was looking forward to seeing how she developed as a trainer.

"You have a question?" Antonio looked down at her briefly, "you can go ahead and ask. I'll try my best to answer you."

==========

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces