Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Club Area] Pokemon Fight Club Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:04 am
User Image

Welcome to Pokemon Fight Club! Always remember the following Rules of Fight Club:

1st RULE: You do not talk about FIGHT CLUB.
2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about FIGHT CLUB.
3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or taps out the fight is over.
4th RULE: Only two Pokemon to a fight.
5th RULE: One fight at a time.
6th RULE: Fights will go on as long as they have to.
7th RULE: If this is your first time at FIGHT CLUB, you HAVE to battle.

Enjoy wink

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:34 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris went where her legs carried her since her mind wasn't focused on anything else. By the time she stopped and 'gathered' herself, she found herself in a dojo with a new and shiny floor. Iris leaned against the wooden wall as she caught her breath. She could hear it as she slid down the wall and sat down. Between putting down her bag and her short breathing, she could hear it as her breathing turned into sobbing.

She did it again... She messed it all up again.

She could hear it in that voice. That voice that scared her more than nightmares did.

This was why should couldn't make friends. Shouldn't make friends. It's her fault.

"It's my fault...I did it again and it's my fault....It's my fault." Iris repeated to herself as her voice sound dulled. She curled her knees up to her chest and rested her head on them. She looked straight ahead despite how messy her glasses were. "This is why I shouldn't try to make friends... This is why I can't make friends..."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 5
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

Company: Bebe
Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be
Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:01 am
User ImageUser Image
                                            X⇒ LOCATION : Inside club room XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Iris

Looking over his map of the campus again, Silvano had circled the room that was supposedly going to hold the Pokemon Fight Club. Despite being somewhat still unfamiliar with the layout of the academy, he was fortunately able to locate the room he was looking for with relative ease. Now, he just hoped there would be some representative or teacher-made-advisor in the room that would be able to tell him more about the club before signing him up. Deftly folding up his map and placing it back inside his bag, Silvano slowly headed over to the sliding door to the classroom that looked remarkably oriental. As he drew closer to it, he absentmindedly noted that the door to the classroom was already open and the lights were on despite no body being readily apparent in the room. For an instant, Silvano wondered if he had found the correct room, figuring that many other students would have shown up before him. Though, just as he began to reach for his bag to dig out his map again to double-check, he suddenly stopped dead in his tracks when he heard what sounded like a quiet sobbing coming from within the room. 'Iris...!' His eyes widened a moment. 'That sounds like Iris!' Silvano immediately thought to himself in alarm as he dashed into the dojo. He nearly gasped aloud when he had spotted the girl he was looking for, sitting with her back to the wall and her knees drawn up to her chest. She didn't look okay at all.

Pushing himself to race over to Iris' side, Silvano threw down his bag and headed over to her, falling to his knees beside her. "Iris, what's wrong? Why are you... crying?" He asked her worriedly, concern written all over his face as he placed a tentative hand upon her shoulder. "Tell me... is it something I did?" He was then quick to ask, sounding almost as if he was sure of it. "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings... I swear." Keeping his eyes fixed to her, he inwardly berated himself for acting so childish earlier. If he had of gotten over his own jealousy complex sooner, he wouldn't have treated her so coldly. It was the only thing he could think of that might have hurt his friend's feelings. Then again, maybe he was only assuming things again. What if Iris had just received terrible news from her family or something and he was all of a sudden being insensitive. That thought killed him. Right now, he desperately hoped that if he had hurt Iris in any way, he wanted her to be able to forgive him. Closing his eyes a moment and shaking his head, he tried to compose himself a little more. He was glad that Iris at least still had Bebe out with her and that she wasn't entirely 'alone' before he found her. Though, he could just imagine the pain she must have been keeping inside.

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                  ✗ MOOD : Remorseful
                                                  ✗ THOUGHTS : 'I'm really sorry, Iris. I didn't mean to give you the cold shoulder'.
                                                  ✗ ATTIRE : This school uniform with Salamance house colours

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                  ✗ OOC : ...

► P A R T Y
                                                        Pokemon:
                                                        None (at the moment)

User Image
                                            I N V E N T O R Y
                                                ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

Quote:

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:01 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere: Club room Wιтн: Cyndaquil Word Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ: Worried OOC: LIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!◉

Koru jogged towards the club room with Cyndaquil holding a bunched up map in his arms. We was so gung-ho she didn't stop to check the room number on the campus map or the directory by the main building. Well, at least way she thought she could be a little pro-active finding where she needed to go. Cyndaquil poked the map and she glanced over,"Cynda quil!Qui qui," she made a turn down the hall where he was showing on the map and started to glance around the room numbers, "Let's see, no. No, No that's not it. No Cyndaquil did you show me the wrong turn?” Cyndaquil simply shrugged, there was no way he knew where to go and shoving a map into his arms wasn't going to change that. She groaned annoyed that she messed up but continued her slow run. After opening her eyes again she beamed a relieved smile as she saw the number to the room up ahead. She slowed her pace into a mere walk, wiping her forehead relieved,"Ah right there it is! Told you we'd find it!"Cyndaquil didn't respond and handed her the map and she shoved it back into her bag. Coming up to the door she was prepared to open it but stopped when she heard what sounded like sobbing. She looked at Cyndaquil worringly and opened the door. Her eyes widened at the image of the green haired girl she remembered as Iris crying and Silvano right next to her. She stomped in and furrowed her brow,"What's going here?!" she proceeded over to them and knelt down, placing her hand on Iris's shoulder,"Iris are you okay?" Only just now getting here she wasn't sure what to think of caused Iris to be this way, but with Silvano here she couldn't help but try to figure out what happened. She kept her brow furrowed and asked Sivano,"Did you do something to her?"

▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁User Image
User Image
Lv. 5 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:12 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris sat in silence as it was just her in this empty room. Herself and her thoughts that reminded gladly about the flaws she already she had. The way Iris thought about,she would stay him until other people came in or she got hungry and decided to leave. Maybe she would just crawl into her bed in her room and wait for her schools to end.

She continued to stare ahead of her until she was 'welcomed' with a familiar sight that was Silvano. The boy was looking at her as her eye and sounded concerned about she was feeling. But she didn't see the reason why he was so concerned about her now. Or apologizing to her. He said he didn't mean to her feelings. And, was HE apologizing for? This cleary was a result of something that she did wrong.

She finally looked at Siivano as she wiped her eye. A little tinged red but still not too bad . Her eyes were also a littl glossy and yet dim when she looked at the boy. "Why are you apologizing for?" Iris started to ask when a female voice called out her name to ask about her well being. This time it was Koru. The girl that told her that if she wouldn't keep Bebe with her, that should bea bad trainer.

Iris started to feel bad as Koru asked if she was okay before turn to face and blame Silvano for her current state. She couldn't let Silvano go through that. Iris turned to smile as she wiped her eyes more.

"It's not Silvano's fault." Iris said with a very small smile on her face that was more for her convincing herself other than anyone else. "It was my fault. It's always fault." She looked down when she said that part but kept her head lifted. "I'm always the one that messing something up or getting someone mad at me. So I'm not surprised that it happened again. She looked at Silvano. "I did something wrong, you got mad at me. See my fault. I'm getting what I deserve..."

The lifted up head returned to rest against her knees. She eyes turned to Silvano, accompanied by a weak smile. "Can you forgive me... I still wanna be your friend even if I'm bad at it."

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

Company: Bebe, Koru, Silvano
Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be
Shadow of Miracles
Hitsukei
Prairiefox

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:20 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere: Club room Wιтн: Cyndaquil/Iris/Silvano Word Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ: Worried OOC: LIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!◉

As quick as Koru was to accuse Silvano Iris was quick to defend him. She stopped pointing at him and listened to Iris, but she only grew more confused. This was just like her conversation with Ray all over again, except this time the person holding something in was smiling, that might've actually changed that conversation a little... Koru turned herself on her knees and leaned in, unlike before she was ignoring personal space."I'm sorry but I'm not really believing that...Iris is your name right?" she didn't like this talk, people getting down on themselves and blaming themselves it made her feel angry for anyone that made them feel this way to begin with. Not wanting to hear anymore of this nonsense Koru leaned in closer and wrapped one arm around Iris's shoulder, patting her on the back, and the other arm wrapped on her head and resting her own on top of Iris's green hair."Whatever you do...shouldn't make you feel like this...” if permitted this would probably be how the conversation between her and Ray would've ended up-wait what?! Forgetting that now Koru simply kept on hugging the girl for a few more moments before separating from her, but she left her hand on her shoulder,"I'm sorry that's what I do when I see someone sad,"she rubbed her neck realizing the awkwardness she might've just created. She looked at Silvano again, but didn't look at him as gentle as she did with the crying Iris,"Sorry I accused you of...well whatever this is..."

▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁User Image
User Image
Lv. 5 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Hitsukei

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                            X⇒ LOCATION : Inside club room XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Iris and Koru

Still kneeling by Iris’ side, Silvano kept his azure gaze fixed on his grief-stricken friend, even after he had apologized. Inwardly, it bothered him seeing her expression turn incredulous of him. In his mind, it was as if she was silently debating how sincere his apology was to her. Though, compared to seeing the hurt in Iris’ face, it didn’t make him feel nearly as bad as seeing the tears welling in her eyes. In fact, it made him feel even worse when she looked directly at him after wiping her eyes as it did little to hide the anguish that was there. To his understanding, there was nothing worse than making a girl cry. However, he didn’t at all expect Iris to ask him why he had apologized to her. He thought the answer was obvious; he had inadvertently snubbed her in front of their other friends without even thinking of the consequences and its own bearing on him. He had also purposely chosen not to acknowledge her despite making eye contact with her before leaving class earlier. What else could he have been apologizing for?

Dumbstruck for a mere moment, Silvano raced to think of a way to explain himself, however, before he was able to even form a proper response to her, a stern and yet vaguely familiar female voice prevented him from doing so. By this point, Silvano had hardly even realized that another person had entered the club room up until this point. Though, when he turned to look at the person that was suddenly accusing him of having done something to Iris -- or at least, that’s the way it came off initially to him -- he was once again thunderstruck. He quickly recognized his fellow Salamence member as being Koru, a fellow classmate that also attended Battle Class and suddenly it made sense to him as to how she could have suspected him of having done something so easily and without any actual knowledge of the situation at hand. She was probably biased; already having formed a negative opinion of him after that impulsive boy had lashed out at him during class the other day. How dare she just walk up to him and suspect him without any benefit of the doubt. Then again… he couldn’t exactly deny Koru’s accusation. He had done something to Iris. He hurt her feelings and made her cry over something so stupidly trivial and yet more complex than he even understood. Grimacing, Silvano narrowed his azure eyes at Koru and tried to fight back the welling urge to speak up against her and defend his image. Though unexpectedly, Iris had beaten him to it. Slowly, Silvano’s vexation faded from his features as he realized what his friend was doing.
                                            “Iris…?” He uttered in surprise under his breath, as she stole his attention. With her next set of words, it became apparent that the reason Iris was absolving him of all blame was because she was instead blaming herself. Silvano’s eyes slightly widened as he was hit with this realization. It sounded as though Iris was accustomed to getting others upset at her and it seemed as though she now came to except it. Was this the true reason she was brought to tears? That she berated herself this much because of some misunderstanding in the past? Silvano bit down on his lip as Iris looked at him, keeping his now resigned gaze level with hers. “Iris… that’s not it.” He muttered in almost a hushed whisper. Once again, he found himself struggling to come up with answer.

Falling silent a moment, Silvano’s gaze flicked away from Iris, just as Koru began to move closer to her – sort of forgoing respect for Iris’ personal space as she took his green-haired friend into her empathetic embrace. Inwardly, Silvano had wanted to do the same, but had reminded himself that he couldn’t. He was still that bad guy in this situation, even if Iris didn’t seem to believe so. Koru on the other hand didn’t look like she was buying Iris’ words. Bringing his thumb up to his lips, Silvano began to bit down on his nail out of nervous habit as he listened in on the girls’ conversation between one another. He wholeheartedly agreed with Koru, in that Iris should never let her actions get herself this down on herself. After all, she didn’t have a clue as to what it was that she did wrong to begin with. Now starting to berate his own self, Silvano’s internal war with himself raged on. Should he admit that he was the one in the wrong in the first place and that Iris hadn’t done anything inherently wrong to begin with? Or, was it better to play it safe and continue to let her blame herself over his petty actions in order to uphold his noble and dignified image? His better judgement told him to stay away from the second option, no matter how tempting it was. He needed to fess up. But how?
                                            Suddenly, his train of thought was derailed when he heard Koru apologize to him. Taking his thumbnail from his lips, he looked towards her and nodded his approval. “Thanks for the apology.” He spoke up, unintentionally sounding apathetic. “However… your accusation wasn’t too far from wrong.” He then added solemnly. Turning to Iris, he hesitated a little, but he decided to proceed anyway. He needed to explain himself, at least somewhat. “Iris… I’m sorry for getting upset at you – you didn’t do anything wrong at all. It’s just…” He paused a moment before slowly standing up, pressing his back against the rice-paper wall he now leaned against. He could barely keep his eyes on Iris or Koru, thanks to the shame he was now gradually feeling. His voice grew quiet.
                                            “You know that boy that happened to trip while entering the gymnasium earlier – Marco, I think his name is? When I saw you rush over to him, to help pick up the books he had dropped all over… I-I didn’t know what to think. I just felt… betrayed, I guess. I didn’t understand why you would choose to help out a guy like him.” Silvano sheepishly explained, keeping his gaze downcast at his leather shoes he took pride in. “I felt like he didn’t deserve your kindness… then suddenly… I couldn’t help but feel some sort of… bitterness towards you.” It pained Silvano to explain himself and for an instant he couldn’t help but wonder if Iris would feel up to forgiving him at this point, let alone remain his friend. “I’m sorry... I still don’t know why I felt that way” He shook his head in disbelief at what he had just finished trying to explain. He didn’t exactly know why he felt the way he did, but he guessed it probably had something to do with Iris being the second friend he ever had the chance to make on his own. Growing up in an aristocratic totalitarian family that forced a private life of home-schooling upon him, he didn’t get to interact with too many kids his age. So maybe it was just inherent that he would be afraid of anyone possibly taking them away from him.

Shaking his head once more, Silvano still couldn’t bring himself to look at the two girls beside him. He could just imagine the look of disdain on their faces and it wasn’t exactly something he wanted to see. “Iris, please forgive me for getting upset at you.” He paused before answering her earlier question to him. “Of course I forgive you, and I still want to be friends with you – that’ll never change. I just hope you’re willing to forgive me for getting upset over something so petty.”

"私の野望...?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ MOOD : Remorseful
                                                  ✗ THOUGHTS : 'Iris... I'm sorry. Nothing was ever your fault'.

✗ OOC : Bah! didn't mean for my reply to end up this long.

► P A R T Y
                                                        Pokemon:
                                                        None (at the moment)

User Image
                                            I N V E N T O R Y
                                                ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

Prairiefox

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
CHARIZARD HSE : Auditorium > Pokemon Fight Club : Flare, Marco and his Charmander : xxx

[[Enter from the Auditorium]]

Tera and the others followed the flow of students, leading them to the area where clubs were. She sure wasn't going to risk getting lost now by finding the way on her own, even more so since she was not alone. The boy walking along side her seemed just as excited, if not more, as she was to see what the school clubs were being offered. A few recognizable faces caught her eye as they entered the room. Something seemed to be happening with the familiar students, though she couldn't quite make out what was happening from where she was.

A sudden pang of pain hit her stomach. Why now? It must have been because she downed her food to quickly, she figured. But why did it only start to hurt now? Weird... Regardless, she just needed to rest at the dorms for a while. She felt bad leaving Marco now, especially since they just got here, but she had a feeling that she'd physically feel worse if she stayed any longer. "S-Sorry Marco I got to go... I'll catch ya later 'kay?" She said hurriedly, hugging her stomach with a seemingly forced smile in an attempt to mask the fact the sudden change in health.She still didn't want to leave the guy hanging with the books he had to carry, so she took them with her without so much as explaining that she was heading to the dorms and that he could pick them up later. Without another word, she left almost as quickly as she came with her Pokemon worriedly following behind her, but not before bowing towards the boys. She was saddened by not being able to check out the club and could only hope to be able to sign up for clubs at a later date.

[[Exit to Charizard dorms]]
                                                        [[Managed to get a post in after all... ^^;;]]

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 5 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Growl│

Shadow of Miracles

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:48 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris looked up at Silvano as she wanted to see if he would forgive her. She wouldn't be surprised if he didn't but it would be nice to his friend again. After all she had completed the steps so far. Admit her faults in this and ask forgiveness. As she wanted to hear from Silvano, Iris turned her attention to Koru. "You don't believe me?" Iris repeated. "But I am sorry... I really mean it. I really..." Iris stopped at attempts to make Koru see that she was being truthful when the other girl wrapped an arm around her shoulders. Iris was going to ask Koru something else when the other girl spoke again, hugging Iris.

This time her words resonated with Iris more as she said that Iris should feel like this. It something that parents had told her from time to time. Even her brother but Iris just thought it was them just -pitying- being nice to her when she could still hear that voice telling her what she was doing wrong. Iris was silent as her legs relaxed and they were laying down instead of pressed against her. Iris started to sniffle and wipe at her eyes as Koru continued to hug until the girl stopped. Even when she stopped and spoke to Silvano, Iris was still wiping away at her eyes.

Before when she could see Silvano's mouth moving, she had been focused on Kuro or her own speaking that she didn't hear the hush voice that he spoke in. She didn't hear it until he spoke louder. Iris was looking up at him again as he spoke to her. Now he was telling her she didn't do anything wrong in the situation. -Hard to believe that for her- His voice was getting low again but she was able to pick up some of it this time around. From she gathered, Silvano had gotten upset with her because she helped Marco when he tripped in gym class.

Iris stopped wiping her eyes and looked at Silvano as he looked down at his shoes. When spoke aloud again, it was him asking for forgiveness for upsetting her before telling her he still wanted to be friends with her. This time, Iris wiped her eyes to dry them as her weak smile started to grow stronger. He wasn't mad at her. At least not the way that she thought he was.

"I helped him..." Iris said, "Because I had been like that before too. Done something to embarrass myself in front of classmates. The feeling isn't nice. Also...the books on the ground were making a mess. I was trying to clean up..."

Iris finally stood up on her two feet as she looked at Koru. "Thank you." she said very grateful before she approached Silvano. When she did that, she immediately did what Koru did and invaded his proper space as she hugged him. "Thank you for forgiving me." Iris said. "I really do wanna be your friend, Silvano. I really really do." Iris looked at up at him with a smile now.

Unlike before, the grief that marred the smiles before and weakened them was fading away until it was a little piece that could not be seen normally as it seem to slip into background.

Out of sight, but not out of mind.

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

Company: Bebe, Koru, Silvano
Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be
Shadow of Miracles
Hitsukei
Prairiefox

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                            X⇒ LOCATION : Inside club room XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Iris and Koru

Leaning against the wall of the clubroom as he was, Silvano continued to stare down at his shoes while still lost in muddled thought. Though, during those seconds that idly ticked past, his gaze had occasionally shifted back to the two girls beside him. It seemed Koru’s sentiment was beginning to have a bit of a positive effect on Iris, as the girl had finally drew her knees away from her chest. It must have meant that she was starting to feel more at ease, or at the very least, no longer blamed herself as much. But even still, it pained him to think that Iris had been beating herself up over something she had almost no control over. From the corner of his eye, every time she brushed more tears away, it was another pang of regret. Fighting to keep his gaze focused on his feet, Silvano didn’t realize that Iris had also been looking back at him

After laying all his cards out on the table, Silvano had fallen deathly quiet. He had debated about leaving the room, figuring Iris was probably infuriated by his pettiness and probably had no more words for him. If that were the case, he knew he’d somehow understand. He could just imagine Iris becoming more like Maria, who actively made an effort to both ignore him and avoid him on a daily basis, despite being incapable of completely going separate paths from one another. Exhaling a deep breath, Silvano knew that if he didn’t get going soon, he’d end up doing something he’d regret in front of Iris and Koru. The fact that he was starting to feel as though something had gotten into his eyes was a good enough warning. Pushing himself away from the wall and correcting his posture, Silvano was mere seconds from starting towards the door, but before he could, Iris’ voice had stopped him. Slowly and very hesitantly, he turned back around to face his friend.

‘She helped him because she empathised with him?’ Silvano mused, mulling over her words as his gaze focused on her eyes that were no longer filled with tears but was instead accompanied by a small warm smile instead. Just then, Silvano recalled the history class he had shared with Iris the other day and recollected just how embarrassed his friend had gotten when she had given an answer before the entire class but had just as soon become embarrassed by her own enthusiasm. It was possible that Iris was very susceptible to those types of situations. It was strange to him, but the thought that Iris must have attended public schools before coming to Ordell never occurred to him. If that were so, then Iris must have embarrassed herself the same way as Marco many times in the past and thus was the reason why she had become so easily embarrassed during class the other day. “I didn’t… I didn’t realize that his misfortune was something you could relate to so well.” Silvano slowly admitted. “But I can certainly understand now why you wanted to help him… and now I’m glad you decided to do so.” Silvano’s gaze soon began to drift back to the floor as he was starting to feel even more ashamed of the way he had felt towards Iris. He still wanted to apologize again and again to her – like a broken record. As Silvano silently considered doing so, his gaze soon shot back up as he noticed Iris rise to her feet to thank Koru before making her way towards him. Silvano just as soon froze as he felt Iris wrap her slender arms around him. He hadn’t at all expected Iris’ sudden actions. It confounded him. He had never been hugged by anyone aside from his sisters before and yet it was as comforting as it felt novel to him. Looking down at Iris’ face that was now smiling back up at him, he soon returned a small smile of his own. “I guess this means you’re not upset with me.” He spoke softly. Tentatively and yet somewhat awkwardly, Silvano wrapped his arms around the small of Iris’ back and pulled her closer to his chest. His right arm then rose to her shoulder as he lowered his chin to rest softly upon her head. In a huge way, her actions just then were a huge comfort to him, and he hoped he could return her sentiment. “Iris… I'll always forgive you.” He quietly told her. “Thank you… for being such a great friend.”

"私の野望...?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ MOOD : Relived
                                                  ✗ THOUGHTS : 'Iris... I'm sorry. Nothing was ever your fault'.

✗ OOC : >M<

► P A R T Y
                                                        Pokemon:
                                                        None (at the moment)

User Image
                                            I N V E N T O R Y
                                                ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

Prairiefox