Submit

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:15 pm
<3  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:43 pm
Heras Box

I wanna plot with you!
Character(s) Okay, so you tossed Masika at me in Aimchat, so she's the only one I've really actually dug into... Here's what I've come up with:

RP with Sawenah: I don't know what involvement Masika had in Meta 5/6, but Sawenah fought against the rebellion... and she's had unresolved guilt about it ever since. Lucky for me your character is half Matori/half Alk~ 1) you can relate to Sawenah for being a hybrid mutt~ (how she views herself/views others as viewing her, but not necessarily how everyone sees her) and 2) maybe your character can get to the core of why Sawenah fought with the Oban's and get her to understand that she was manipulated and that she had noble intentions and potentially maybe forgive her~ X3 even if your character had like... nothing to do with the meta it will make her feel better~

RP with Niamh
: Sooooo~ your character has a hobby of making outfits? Niamh loves high fashion -strikes pose/finger snap- Masika can either design stuff for him specifically, or she could seek him out to get a particular silk imported from somewhere... ><' or they can just become bff's and creep on the marketplaces around Matori?

Those are really the only ones I had plots that could be matched to her... My other two characters, Gaddok and Mash'al, are also available for RP but I didn't have anything I could really pinpoint to plot on. You're welcome to snoop on them and see if they match anything you're looking for.

Mash'al is an acquired taste... he's pretty snarky to anyone not Oban, and if you are Oban and not an Oban elitist he's a bit awkward in conversation. He's kind of/sort of plotted way out in the future romantically... but will definitely get cozy for an evening... and occasional hook ups with the right person.

Gaddok is... kind of a mess atm. He's single... and not used to it yet XD ! He's great for helping anyone in a bind. ATM he's in Oba and is soon to be taken by ship to Zena and turned into authorities for nearly killing his father over a spat that was long overdue. After that, he's going to "Hook Up" with Briinah (flan's lady) for some awkward romance that ends... awkwardly~ And then he's going on an epic quest to help her kill a beast! In between all that I am open to throw him at whatever presents itself, so long as it's plotted XP

So, let me know what you think~ I have a link to my plot thread in my signature and I am generally available through Aim, but I have the main chat muted so ping me on the side and my phone should alert me X3

akuma_kessaku

Omnipresent Gawker

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 3:21 am
akuma_kessaku

Oooo~ Masika can def help with the self esteem! She's very comfortable and proud being a hybrid. (Her alk mom made sure of it; See V'demhe. XD)

And yes~ I can see Masika going to Matori to seek out a certain silk or satin. o wo or even something in Matori colors  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 9:56 am
Heras Box

Well, I need RP for both, but I am definitely in a better place(plotwise) with Sawenah... I mentioned Niamh because I thought you were in Matori XP . We can save the plot with him for a rainy day when you find yourself in/around Matori.

At this point, Sawenah is in Oba and has just met her father, got her merchant cart fixed, and unknowingly joined a guild of merchants to get out of trouble with the law... Maybe she could just get overwhelmed by all the new stuff in her life and storms off to wherever you need me to be for these two to bump into each other. Masika can be the sweet thing she seems to be and inquire about what's got Sawenah all in a huff and she can just start ranting about how her life is changing. And likely once she realizes who she is talking to (essentially, just the fact that Masika's part water earthling and Sawenah later learned of what the Obans were doing to them in the war and that she (unknowingly)fought to preserve that) and just feel horrible and shut down XD. Then Masika can just try to coax her out of her funk and get her passed her apprehension toward the Matorans?

(Just trying to get a rough outline as to how this is going down before we jump head first into an RP. Feel free to add/alter/erase as needed XP)  

akuma_kessaku

Omnipresent Gawker

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 7:43 am
<3  
◈ OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items