Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:08 pm
DraconicFeline
Heras Box

I wanna plot with you!
Character(s)
Masika and Dyakida - Making weapons, talking about being an alkidike, stuff
Iriyana and Volkarosh, or Huyana, Ruelash, Iriyana, Ruelash, Or something with Votzhem.... Just general Sauti wilderness stuff? Could even have kaa in there, too.
Akeldama and Kiunyki - Oh look, its an alkidike that didnt start off at the island!

What do you think?

Is Dyakida in Matori? o wo That would be interesting if she is. Masika hasn't met another Alk that she wasn't related to.

Iriyana can't leave Sauti just yet so if you have someone in that are that is fine! o uo

And oooooo I think Akel would have all kinds of questions for Ki.

If you want to start any of them go for it!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:22 pm
Heras Box
DraconicFeline
Heras Box

I wanna plot with you!
Character(s)
Masika and Dyakida - Making weapons, talking about being an alkidike, stuff
Iriyana and Volkarosh, or Huyana, Ruelash, Iriyana, Ruelash, Or something with Votzhem.... Just general Sauti wilderness stuff? Could even have kaa in there, too.
Akeldama and Kiunyki - Oh look, its an alkidike that didnt start off at the island!

What do you think?

Is Dyakida in Matori? o wo That would be interesting if she is. Masika hasn't met another Alk that she wasn't related to.

Iriyana can't leave Sauti just yet so if you have someone in that are that is fine! o uo

And oooooo I think Akel would have all kinds of questions for Ki.

If you want to start any of them go for it!

Dyakida is not in Matori... but Yitzah is! Yitzah is more belligerent but it might be interesting. Kida doesn't generally travel that far afield, but she did come in for the tournament.

Ruelash travels, Volka and her father are sometimes there, Kaa hangs out with Volka and Votzhem.

And Kiki would love to answer questions - she sort of wants to not rock the boat, but at the same time she doesn't believe that her mother Kaalnia was weak in any way and she sort of objects to that particular extremist viewpoint. she also thinks her mother is dead, and Kaalnia very much isn't, but haha, one day she will know that.

I'm working on my own plot thread right now, but if you want to go ahead i can start up somet hings  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:32 pm
DraconicFeline
Dyakida is not in Matori... but Yitzah is! Yitzah is more belligerent but it might be interesting. Kida doesn't generally travel that far afield, but she did come in for the tournament.

Ruelash travels, Volka and her father are sometimes there, Kaa hangs out with Volka and Votzhem.

And Kiki would love to answer questions - she sort of wants to not rock the boat, but at the same time she doesn't believe that her mother Kaalnia was weak in any way and she sort of objects to that particular extremist viewpoint. she also thinks her mother is dead, and Kaalnia very much isn't, but haha, one day she will know that.

I'm working on my own plot thread right now, but if you want to go ahead i can start up somet hings

Well Masika traveled to the tournament with her mother. So.. they could have a run in while still in Oba. Dem will be there in the background too, if you don't mind.

Of course Yitzah is welcome to interact with Masika in Matori. ^ ^

Ruelash can meet Iriyana. She might kick him in the shins if he's mean. XD

O w O Akel will ask allllll the questions!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:51 pm
Heras Box
DraconicFeline

Well Masika traveled to the tournament with her mother. So.. they could have a run in while still in Oba. Dem will be there in the background too, if you don't mind.

Of course Yitzah is welcome to interact with Masika in Matori. ^ ^

Ruelash can meet Iriyana. She might kick him in the shins if he's mean. XD

O w O Akel will ask allllll the questions!

Haha! He might be a bit gruff, sure. That would be adorable. I could start that - what sort of events do you think should happen there?

Same with the Yitzah/Masika one - what sort of events do you think could happen?

Dyakida is running a weapon stall, so she can answer questions, make sales, maybe catch a thief (I actually have ideas here!!!)

And Kiki has a pet nondwa (because she needed one) so EVEN MORE QUESTIONS... I could start that up soon, too.

I'll send you all the starters I do in my next reply to you.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:55 pm
DraconicFeline
Haha! He might be a bit gruff, sure. That would be adorable. I could start that - what sort of events do you think should happen there?

Same with the Yitzah/Masika one - what sort of events do you think could happen?

Dyakida is running a weapon stall, so she can answer questions, make sales, maybe catch a thief (I actually have ideas here!!!)

And Kiki has a pet nondwa (because she needed one) so EVEN MORE QUESTIONS... I could start that up soon, too.

I'll send you all the starters I do in my next reply to you.

Well Iriyana would probably be trying to make her own bow so he could always help or comment on that. lol

Masika spends a lot of time on the beach or swimming. Usually with one of her mother's familiars. So Yitzah could be pushed over or something by one of them. XD

Dem might stop at the weapon stall and Masika can take a look while her mother shops. o wo  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:21 pm
Heras Box
Well Iriyana would probably be trying to make her own bow so he could always help or comment on that. lol

Masika spends a lot of time on the beach or swimming. Usually with one of her mother's familiars. So Yitzah could be pushed over or something by one of them. XD

Dem might stop at the weapon stall and Masika can take a look while her mother shops. o wo

X - A storm rolls in - Ruelash and Iriyana
Starting us out with him rolling into town like a cowboy
Direk, his black Aldabuck is there for extra sass.

X - Feeding Flowers - Kiunyki and Akeldama
And shes cooking to boot!

X - Doing a Brisk Business - Dyakida, Masika, V'demhe
Probably the most straightforward opener of the bunch.

X - Slow Heat and White Sand - Yitzah and Masika
Do any of the familiars like fish? Might they steal the fish?  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:06 pm
<3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:21 pm
Heras Box

I wanna plot with you!
Character(s) Who you want to toss together.

Tumelo x Mingwe: I really like the way her profile says she'd talk to a tree! Tumelo himself is a quiet type, but he enjoys listening! Before I start throwing out random plot ideas, what is she currently up to?  

Kapoodles

Battle-ready Waffles

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:47 pm
Kapoodles
Heras Box

I wanna plot with you!
Character(s) Who you want to toss together.

Tumelo x Mingwe: I really like the way her profile says she'd talk to a tree! Tumelo himself is a quiet type, but he enjoys listening! Before I start throwing out random plot ideas, what is she currently up to?

Ming is currently on her way to making amends for years of being hateful. So she is building her own home in Sauti and trying to accept things as they are.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:48 pm
Heras Box
Ming is currently on her way to making amends for years of being hateful. So she is building her own home in Sauti and trying to accept things as they are.

Hateful towards what, may I ask?

Are there any particular places she tends to venture to where she could be encountered?  

Kapoodles

Battle-ready Waffles

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:52 pm
Kapoodles
Heras Box

Hateful towards what, may I ask?

Are there any particular places she tends to venture to where she could be encountered?

She was hateful toward herself and Alkidikes. (( She was attacked by Alks and left for dead. ))

She goes out to markets regularly and goes hunting.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:00 am
Subira was added!!! OWO  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:59 am
Sabra Knight

Was wondering if you would like to continue this rp~ Here  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:05 am
Heras Box

Actually, I just can't seem to focus on Talisia right now. Dx

Since it's so old and they've both grown (Talisia even lives in Zena now) can we scratch it? Sorry about that. I just have too much going on.  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:04 am
Sabra Knight
Heras Box

Actually, I just can't seem to focus on Talisia right now. Dx

Since it's so old and they've both grown (Talisia even lives in Zena now) can we scratch it? Sorry about that. I just have too much going on.

Thats fine~  
◈ OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces