Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:39 pm
OPEN  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:18 pm
Heras Box

I wanna plot with you!
Character(s) Kani/Gael

Kani is still shaky after failing to help during the fight and is doubting herself if Gael would be willing to help her through it. Also sorry for double quote.  

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:34 pm
OpticPeach
Heras Box

I wanna plot with you!
Character(s) Kani/Gael

Kani is still shaky after failing to help during the fight and is doubting herself if Gael would be willing to help her through it. Also sorry for double quote.

Gael is always up for Kani time~ o wo!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:12 am
Heras Box
OpticPeach
Heras Box

I wanna plot with you!
Character(s) Kani/Gael

Also meant to ask if you wanted to finish up our other rp with them too, or just end it. Only a couple posts away from getting another point. Idk if it still counts for Gael or not though. ouo Either way I'm up for starting a new rp whenever you are.  

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:30 am
OpticPeach
Heras Box
OpticPeach
Heras Box

I wanna plot with you!
Character(s) Kani/Gael

Also meant to ask if you wanted to finish up our other rp with them too, or just end it. Only a couple posts away from getting another point. Idk if it still counts for Gael or not though. ouo Either way I'm up for starting a new rp whenever you are.

I'll have to see if it still counts for him. If not we can end it and start a new one. Lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:23 pm
Heras Box
OpticPeach
Heras Box
OpticPeach
Heras Box

I wanna plot with you!
Character(s) Kani/Gael

I'll have to see if it still counts for him. If not we can end it and start a new one. Lol

Did you want to start the new rp or me? I've got work until Monday, so I may not be able to get to it until then. Either way works though. smile  

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:26 pm
OpticPeach

Oh sorry! I got distracted. XD I can start it!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:20 am
UPDATED  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 12:07 pm
Heras Box

I wanna plot with you!
Eleina & Anyone in Matori/Oba

Soooo I like writing with you, I feel like it brings out the best of my writing capabilities and your fast which makes me happy xD
So anyone in Matori or Oba that you would like to RP with my Eleina I'd love! She is down to meet anyone so whoever you have more muse for or want to grow more! Also if you're down to see if they click romantically we could through her in an RP with Masika.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 12:10 pm
a pet dino

o wo

Well I have Dem and Masika in Matori.

And Phae is in Oba.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 12:14 pm
Heras Box

I don't think Eleina has ever really talked to an Alk, or even seen one really out side of the war, so I think either Dem or Masika would be the best. Whichever is best for you!  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 12:16 pm
a pet dino
Heras Box

I don't think Eleina has ever really talked to an Alk, or even seen one really out side of the war, so I think either Dem or Masika would be the best. Whichever is best for you!

Dem. o wo

Masika isn't quote allowed to meet Obans on her own yet. XD  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 12:35 pm
Heras Box

Haha sounds good! I'm about to step out to go grocery shopping and to game stop for a bit so if you want you can start and if not I'll start it for us when I get back!  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 12:38 pm
a pet dino
Heras Box

Haha sounds good! I'm about to step out to go grocery shopping and to game stop for a bit so if you want you can start and if not I'll start it for us when I get back!

I'm still recovering from strep throat so I am gonna lay down for a bit. If you get back before I do feel free to start it. <3  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:21 pm
Heras Box

I wanna plot with you!
Character(s)
Masika and Dyakida - Making weapons, talking about being an alkidike, stuff
Iriyana and Volkarosh, or Huyana, Ruelash, Iriyana, Ruelash, Or something with Votzhem.... Just general Sauti wilderness stuff? Could even have kaa in there, too.
Akeldama and Kiunyki - Oh look, its an alkidike that didnt start off at the island!

What do you think?  
◈ OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces