Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Roleplayer Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for every roleplayer to become a better roleplayer. 

Reply Out Of Cookies
Extra, Extra

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:27 pm
Just an extension to Sometime Later... Más o menos information on the angels and Cian's fun with the agency during the other rp.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:12 pm
Cian sat down in the chair opposite Miranda's desk. He knew there was a possibility this day would come but he hoped it would never happen. Miranda was furious when she walked in and closed the door behind her. Luckily for everyone outside of the room, Miranda's office was sound proofed so her yelling would go unheard. By the looks of it though, she seemed like she didn't want to start yelling right away. Rubbing the bridge of her nose, she made her way to the chair behind her desk.

"This is a problem Cian. Mira is off the grid the instant the Makardi boy is back in town. I should have guessed this would have happened." Cian didn't speak. Mira's intentions had always been clear. She wasn't going to let anyone else deal with something she viewed as her problem. And she definitely wasn't going to allow anyone to harm Soske even if he had turned evil.

Miranda's eyes turned to Cian.
"You realize that your acceptance back into the Agency was dependent on Mira." Cian tucked his wings as close to his body as possible. Only one person could heal broken wings and he'd left the agency 2 years ago. "The former president put too much faith in the half angel and now we have to deal with those consequences. I should have known when she wouldn't let us talk to the other Makardi twin until we promised no harm would come to him. Demons do not deserve this kind of compassion." Cian jumped as Miranda slammed her fist down on her desk.

"That's because you haven't spent much time down on Earth." He muttered to himself but Miranda heard it and her glare was ice cold.
"Your half-ling daughter doesn't even belong here. This agency has fallen to this half-breed and I will no longer stand for it.
Cian couldn't hold himself back any longer. "Now that is totally unfair to Mira and the dozens of demons she's slayed on the behalf of this agency. I don't care how you feel about me and my 'mistakes' or her half-breed status, you'd better not forget exactly what Mira has done for this Agency." Miranda looked like she was going to yell again but thought better of it. Instead a sly smile crossed her face.

"You know I thought about what I was going to do to you when this whole thing started. With the old man gone, it would not be hard to convince everyone that your place is no longer among us. And with Mira gone there would really be no reason to keep you around. I thought maybe throwing you back out like before or even killing you to prove a point. But I have a better idea. We'll just use you as bait. And when we get our hands on Mira we will make her tell us where Soske is. You might just have some use after all Cian."  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Out Of Cookies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas